Our Anniversary

Story Info
You give me the best anniversary gift of all.
1.3k words
4.32
28.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gaze into your eyes from across the bedroom as you fix your eyes on me. We just returned home from celebrating our two year anniversary and, after stepping into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable, I emerge to find you standing across the room, next to the bed in nothing but your dress pants. You give me a sexy smirk and motion for me to kneel down and then you signal for me to crawl over to you. I slowly drop to my knees then lean forward to crawl across the floor, the tops of my breasts visible in my low cut negligee as I creep slowly towards you, my hips swaying slowly. I creep closer as you start unbuckling your belt, the smirk still on your face. You know how much I love it when you are in charge, so you know that I will obey whatever you tell me to do.

I reach you and, after you gesture towards your pants, I slowly slide my hands up your legs, from the tops of your shins, up over your thighs, to your waist. I pull your belt from its loops and unzip your pants. I slip my fingers over your waistband and pull your pants and boxers down and off your legs slowly, then tossing them aside. You look down upon me as you grab your dick and tell me 'suck it.' As a thrill of excitement rushes through my body at your control, I slide my hand to your dick and start to stroke it. I then crawl closer so that my breasts are pressed against your thighs as I slide my lips around the head of your erection.

My tongue runs all over the tip of your dick as my hand continues to pump your shaft. I squeeze my lips around you as my mouth glides down your length, my lips pressed tightly around you. I take you deep in my mouth as I moan softly against you, the vibrations washing over you. I start to pump you faster with my mouth and hand as I rub my breasts against your thighs, gasping softly in excitement as I get caught up in the act. You reach down and pull my hair together in one of your hands, using it to push me on and off your dick, then to hold me in place as you thrust your dick in and out of your mouth. I suck harder as you fuck my face, feeling so turned on by now.

You pull your dick out of my mouth and pull me up by my hair to stand in front of you. Next, you pull the straps of my nightie off my shoulders and the whole thing slide down off my body. You then tell me to lie down on the bed on my back, which I quickly do. Grabbing my wrists, you pull them above my head, causing my tits to press up against your chest. You tie each wrist to a slat in the headboard, preventing me from escaping. I can feel my pussy moisten even more as I try to keep my body under control. You know how excited I get when you tie me up, so you understand when I begin to squirm slightly as I gaze up at you, moaning.

Straddling my chest, you grab my breasts with each of your hands and push them around your dick. As you press my breasts together, you thrust your dick back and forth in between them, my saliva on your dick helping to lubricate the passage. You continue to fuck my breasts as your fingers move closer towards my nipples. I bite my lip as you pinch my sensitive nipples, trying desperately not to control my body that is not on fire for you. I lean my head down and every time your dick peeks through the tops of my tits I reach my tongue out to taste the tip of you. After fucking my tits for a short while, you untie my wrists, climb off me and order me to stand up next to the bed.

I stand next to the bed on shaky legs as you turn me to face the bed, and then push my shoulders down onto the mattress, forcing my ass up in the air. You grab your dick and slowly slide it up and down the lips of my pussy and over my clit, causing me to moan and pant softly, squirming back and forth. You pull your hand back and bring it down on my ass, spanking me and telling me to stop squirming. Of course I squirm again, wanting you to smack my ass, loving the way you know all my weaknesses. After slapping my ass a few more times, you slide your dick back and forth over my lips, and then press it against the wet opening of my cunt. Thrusting forward, you bury yourself deep in me as you moan in pleasure. You stand there, deeply imbedded in my pussy, and start to spank my ass again, feeling my pussy clench around you with each smack. After a few more smacks, you grab my hips and start to fuck me at a steady pace.

All the foreplay that you have put me through has pushed me almost to my breaking point. I know that I won't be able to hold off my orgasm for much longer. You grab my shoulders, pulling me back against you as you thrust harder into me. After a few more deep, hard thrusts, you pull my shoulders back, standing me up in front of you. Thrusting against me once again, I gasp and moan in surprise as I feel your dick rubbing against the front wall of my pussy. I reach my arms over my head and run my hands through your hair as I tilt my head to the side and pull you down to me. I kiss you passionately as I run my tongue against yours, deeply plundering your mouth as I wildly thrust back against you.

I feel your hands slide around in front of me as you start to fuck me faster. One of your hands moves to my left breast, pulling and pinching my nipple, as the other hand slides down to rub my clit. I release your mouth as I cry out loudly, teetering on the edge as desperately beg you not to stop. You move your mouth down to the side of my neck, which you know is one of my weaknesses. You rub my nipple and pinch my clit hard as you bite down on my neck, which sets off my orgasm. I moan loudly as my body explodes in ecstasy, desperately trying to milk your dick with my pussy as it pulsates and clenches around you. I cry out your name as my whole body shakes and you continue to thrust into me faster as tiny orgasms wash over my body. You thrust harder into me three times and on the third time you hold yourself deep inside me as I feel your dick erupts, which sends me into another orgasm.

We both collapse onto the bed in exhaustion and, after recovering from my orgasm, I slide down your body and take your dick into my mouth once more. I lick your dick clean eagerly as I watch you lay back and enjoy it. Licking the last drop clean, I slide back up next to you, lay my head on your shoulder and gaze into your eyes. "That was amazing," I say to you as our bodies begin to cool down. "Thank you for the wonderful anniversary, I love you so much." You wrap your arm around me and hold me close, as you reply "I love you too sweetheart."