Our Anniversary

Story Info
We begin our journey to more open sexuality.
1.9k words
3.98
58.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story about adult sexual activity intended for adults. Everyone in this story is over eighteen. While the events in this story are based on true experiences some names have been changed and times have been compressed for this format. The events took place prior to the need for safe sex due to epidemic of STDs.

*

I woke up early on Sunday morning and moved into the bathroom to relieve my full bladder before going to the kitchen to put on some coffee. As I stood over the toilet aiming the golden stream with some degree of accuracy I noticed the nozzle I held in my hand was covered with a crusty dried substance.

When I stepped out of the bath room I immediately noticed the remnants of the previous evening scattered down the hall and into the living room. The first was a pair of black lace panties then a matching bra; my boxer shorts were next then a skirt on the arm of the sofa and my slacks on the sofa; my shirt and a blouse lay on the coffee table. We obviously had a good time celebrating our anniversary.

Marlene, my wife, was a 5' 9" slender woman with chestnut brown hair and green eyes. Her legs were long and shapely and supported a sweet, round, firm ass. Her "B" cup breasts were topped with small rose pink areola covered with lots of pleasure bumps and long nipples.

She always claimed that her nipples were wired directly to her cunt which would tingle and get wet with the slightest touch. There was never an issue of "being in the mood" all I had to do was rub my fingers, nose, tongue, or anything else over her nipples and her hips would begin to grind. Her pink labia minor were neatly tucked inside her vulva which was covered with a patch of thick light brown pubic hair.

We had met about a year before we were married. I was teaching a Red Cross Life Saving Course and Marlene was one of the many good looking girls taking the course. Toward the end of the course I was demonstrating how to control a drowning victim so they could not drown the rescuer.

Marlene agreed to play the drowning victim. I dove under the water and came up behind her and grasped her over one shoulder with my arm diagonally across her chest; I threw my hip into the small of her back to raise her body higher in the water and began to swim toward the dock. She struggled to break my hold as I explained and demonstrated how she could not break free and that I could use my other arm to swim.

As I was talking I felt a hand firmly grasp my balls under the water and my victim quietly asked, "Are you absolutely certain I cannot break free?"

I quickly decided that I would not challenge my "victim" and began to loosen my hold on her.

After the class Marlene approached me smiling and apologized for not "playing nice" explaining that she grew up with a younger brother and had to learn to defend herself as he quickly out grew her.

I laughed with her then said, "You learned well. I promise not to be so rough the next time."

She chuckled, "The next time I will be gentler too."

I immediately wondered if she was saying she wants to play with my balls again.

I replied, "We should we have a drink to that?"

She came back with, "I'll tell you what you buy the drinks and I'll buy dinner."

I didn't even have to think about it, "Agreed."

Over a long dinner and more than a few glasses of wine we got to know each other better.

During a conversation about our college days Marlene looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you thinking about getting into my panties?"

I was surprised for just a moment then replied with a smile, "Of course I am. Can I assume that our interests are mutual?"

She responded matter-of-factly, "Yes you can. I think I live closer than you do so it will be easier for you to follow me home."

I paid our check completely forgetting our agreement that I would buy drinks and she would buy dinner. In the parking lot we quickly gave each other several gropes then as she opened her car door she gave a quick look around to see if anyone was close by then raised her skirt and slid her red bikini panties down her long, shapely legs; she leaned against me to step out of them.

"Here take these to keep you company on the way to my apartment. They are a bit damp; you should be able to tell from what." She smiled as she moved into the car seat.

I lifted them to my nose and deeply inhaled the scent of their damp crotch; I had no doubt about where the dampness originated. From that time forward I always loved the scent of her cunt. She pulled her car door closed.

I had to shake my head to push the image of our first date to the back of my mind. We had smoked too much reefer and drank way too much last night; I always drank bourbon and water and Marlene always drank gin and tonic, some of the evening was still a blur.

After putting on the coffee I started picking up our clothes; when I picked up the pair of black lace panties I noticed the crotch was stiff with a dried fluid. I immediately hoped it came from me then lifted them to my nose to test the aroma. There was no doubt about what the dried fluid was but the question was whose it was.

As I sipped my first cup of coffee in the warm morning sun on the patio my mind started to recreate some of the events of our anniversary evening. We had a wonderful romantic dinner at the Columbia restaurant then headed to one of the popular clubs where some of Marlene's fellow graduate students were celebrating the completion of their Master's program.

The club was packed, the music was loud, and the lights were low as usual. You could not get to the dance floor so people just stood where they were and humped, bumped, and ground against each other sometimes as couples, triples, or even singles. Joints were passed around and occasionally a bar maid got through with drinks.

As time passed Marlene, who is usually very reserved, loosened up and joined in the bumping and grinding dances between the tables, first with several of the young women then when one of the guys got bold enough they straddle each other's legs. After one such dance I pulled her close and ran my hand between her legs to feel her soaking wet panties.

She smiled and kissed me asking, "You don't mind me getting a bit wild do you?"

I squeezed her panty covered ass and assured her she could be as wild as she wanted too as long as I was with her. We kissed passionately for several minutes.

I was not missing out at all. Several of the female grad students took advantage of Marlene's distractions and did some bumping and grinding with me. My favorite was Marlene's best friend, Betty, who was finishing her PhD and was known for the rather wild parties she hosted.

Betty straddled my right thigh and humped her hips back and forth; I could feel the heat of her cunt through the leg of my pants. We were soon joined by one of her friends, Celeste, who kissed Betty and ran her hands up her skirt exposing her panties then she moved to my left thigh and began to copy Betty's movements.

Betty motioned for me to look to my right, when I turned my head I saw Marlene backed against, Franklin, one of the male grad students who had the back of her skirt pulled up and one arm around her with his hand cupping her entire pubic mound pulling her ass firmly against his lap. Marlene's eyes were closed and her face showed she was off in another world.

I was on my third cup of coffee when Marlene joined me completely nude. She picked her black lace panties off the patio table where I had left them; she bent over to step into them giving me a complete view of her lovely ass and still matted pubic hair.

I never tired of seeing her pull her panties up her long shapely legs and bring the top of them to rest across her flat tummy spanning from hip to hip. She kissed me then poured a cup of coffee.

We drank our coffee and engaged in some chit chat about the beautiful morning and a few items in the Sunday Tampa Tribune.

When I asked her about the dried semen stains in her panties she chuckled; "You really don't remember do you?" but she did not give me an answer.

"I'm a bit foggy about some of the events from last night." I admitted.

Marlene went inside to make breakfast and a pitcher of Bloody Marys. We ate a leisurely breakfast on the patio with me in my boxers and Marlene in her cum stained panties. We glanced through the Sunday paper and at times talked about the previous evening.

At one point she asked me, "How would you have felt if the dried stains in my panties had not been yours?"

I sipped a Bloody Mary and gave it some thought before saying,

"I guess it depends on whether I was with you at the time and how much you enjoyed it."

She asked, "So if you were with me and I enjoyed it a lot you would have been okay with it?"

I replied, "Well I love seeing you enjoy yourself."

She looked down at my growing erection from our just talking about our sex charged evening then stood up and straddled my chair. She looked stunning standing over me wearing only a pair of black lace, cum stained, bikini panties with her hands on her hips.

"Well between watching you do the vertical fuck with Betty and Celeste and Franklin having his hand wrapped around my pussy I was ready to fuck the first hard cock I saw."

I was preparing myself to hear who the "first cock" belonged to.

"When the music ended you pulled me away from Franklin and grabbed a chair. Then you pulled the crotch of my panties aside and I slid down on your cock."

Marlene, towering over me, pulled aside the crotch of her black lace, cum stained, bikini panties to expose her thick patch pubic hair. I sat down my coffee cup and reached up to guide her hips closer to my cock that had already found the fly opening of my boxer shorts.

Once fully impaled Marlene kissed me tenderly, "You weren't very romantic last night but you were a great fuck. Several people even applauded us. The rest of the evening I got to enjoy feeling your semen ooze into my panties."

We enjoyed a long and wonderfully slow good morning fuck; pausing at times to sip our Bloody Marys and talk more about our anniversary evening. Before finishing with an incredible orgasm we talked about our having sex with others. Was it just a fantasy or was it something we actually wanted to do?

I followed Marlene into the house to shower after our good morning fuck. A large drop of semen fell from her cunt onto the dining room floor; another one fell on the hall floor before we got to the shower.