Our Anniversary and He's Not Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Alone, Summer goes to town to enjoy her anniversary.
3.5k words
4.53
13.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Summer's Anniversary story. In part 1, she was remembering the beginnings of the excitement and pleasure of her exhibitionist desires. Reading the 1st part will help get you caught up. Thank you for the comments! Enjoy.

******************************************

Remembering those stories of the house showing and that crazy, exciting dinner with Jon made it hard for me to concentrate on my shower and getting ready to go to dinner. A big part of me just wanted to hop on the bed, grab my rabbit, and get'er done! But I was a good girl, and hopped in the shower. While I did pay a bit more attention to my boobs and made sure I was really clean "down there," I made it a point to not make this the epic part of my night.

I dried off and picked out my outfit for the evening. I didn't want to go slutty, because I wasn't interested in fighting off advances all night. I did want to look good though, but more importantly, I wanted to feel good - feeling pretty as well as looking it. So, I picked a very sexy black thong (the better to show off my butt) and a thin, lacy bra that, while not giving the girls a ton of support, kept them high and tight and gave me some great cleavage. Then, I chose a silky black scoop-back dress that had a nice neckline, but hung down to almost my butt crack. When I looked in the mirror, I loved the way the material draped off my boobs and showed off my butt. I chose a pair of diamond earrings, a pair of black booties with 2" heels, and a sheer cover-up to complete the look.

We live in Southern California, not too far from the coast. I wanted to be down by the water, so I made my way down to a food/drink area that was historic but had a lot of new, hip restaurants, bars, hotels, and clubs. Jon and I come down here on a regular basis. As I was walking around I passed the place where we had that dinner last year where he made me cum in my seat while the bus-boy was there. I still giggle when I wonder what Beth thought when she came back for the check and found my panties under the bill. I wonder if she kept them? I considered going in to see if she was working and see if she remembered me, but decided I better not.

I ended up at a restaurant Jon and I enjoyed . Even if he wasn't here with me I could still go and enjoy a couple drinks and the food was good. Besides if I had too much, I could just go get a room and sleep it off.

The restaurant was in one of the big chain hotels down close to the convention center. The towers of the hotel curved around the pool and resort-type bar in the center. The restaurant and lounge overlooked the pool area but had a great view of the marina and the bay beyond. I found a nice corner seat at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. Yeah, I know. Not really a girly kind of drink, but I enjoy good bourbon, and they make them good here.

While I was sipping my drink, I slowly looked around the bar and to the seats near the windows. The crowd was kind of light, but it still wasn't the weekend, so understandable. There were several groups of people with lanyards and bags from one of the conventions in town. A few people at the bar, both men and women, made eye contact, smiled, and I had a couple quick, casual conversations that centered around their lanyards, where are you from, what are you doing here on your anniversary etc. No offers to be my date for the night, but that's ok.

I was just sucking the cherry from the bottom of my drink off its stem when one of the waitresses brought me another drink. She must have been reading my mind, but I was surprised that it wasn't the bartender that came over and asked me if I wanted another round. "Thanks," I said. "But how did you know I was thinking about getting another one?"

She smiled and told me, "I'm good, but not that good. This is from that gentleman sitting over there," and she motioned toward a good looking man sitting alone at a table near the window. He raised his glass in a toast and I did the same. "He also wanted me to ask if you'd like to join him to enjoy your drink."

"Oh, he did huh? Well thank you," I told her, as she walked off to work her other tables. I looked up again and saw him still looking at me and giving me a "Well do you say?" look that made me laugh out loud. I paid the bartender for my drink, grabbed my purse, and made my way over to his table. He stood up as I came near, and offered me a seat.

"Good evening," he said. "I can't stand to see a beautiful woman drinking alone, so I'm glad you decided to come join me. I'm Joseph, but you can call me Joe," he said, as he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Joe," I told him, as we shook hands and sat down. "I'm Summer," and I held up my left hand and wiggled my fingers at him, saying, "I'm married, you know Joe."

"He's a very lucky man then."

"Oh, and he knows it too," I said with a laugh.

"I bet he does!" said Joe. "Then why are you here alone tonight, having drinks with a strange man?"

"Well, first of you, you shouldn't put yourself down like that, Joe," I started, breaking the tension. I then told him how Jon was out of town on business and that I told him I was going out anyway to celebrate. Joe had a very calming and friendly air about him. He kept eye contact with me throughout of conversation and put me at ease. I found out that he too was married and was in town for a corporate meeting. We finished our drinks and ordered some appetizers.

"Let me get us a bottle of wine and a little something to eat," Joe said. "It doesn't seem like either of us have anywhere to get to tonight, so why not?" I agreed and continued to relax. As we ate and sipped most of the wine. I was looking out the window at the pool area below us, the torches around the pool, and the lights on the bay from the boats. "Wow!", said Joe, all of a sudden, looking down towards the spa, which was right below our window. When I looked down I immediately knew what caught his attention.

Down below our full length window, was the hotel's hot tub. It was dark, but there was enough light for us to clearly see three 20-something girls, all gorgeous, with amazing racks. They all had plastic cups, of what I'm sure were not their first drinks of the night. One of the girls was standing up laughing, when one of her friends undid the top to her suit, whipped it off, and threw it out of the spa. They were all giggling and splashing, until they started groping each other and kissing. Quite a site until more people came around the corner and began to get in with them. They had to scramble to retrieve the tossed top and get themselves put back together, and hurriedly wrapped themselves in towels and scampered off.

"If we can see them that well, I wonder if they could see us. Not that we're doing anything we shouldn't, that is," Joe commented. That thought made me squeeze my thighs together and then slowly open them towards the window as wide as I could go, without being too oblivious. It gave my parts a little tingle think they might be able to see my little thong if they took the time to look.

"Earth to Summer!" Joe was saying, shaking me out of my erotic daze. "I was asking you if you wanted another drink?"

"Oh, I don't think so. I'm feeling pretty good as it is and it's getting kind of late and I'll have to start thinking about heading home soon." Joe suggested a walk around the lobby or the pool. I agreed that sounded good.

As we left the bar and started walking through the beautiful lobby, we had some fun conversation. As we walked and talked, Joe placed his hand low on my back, resting it so I could feel part of his hand on my skin. He occasionally lowered his hand and the feeling of him running his fingers over the top my cheeks were getting me very aroused. The drinks and thought of flashing the entire pool area didn't help that situation. Besides, he was a good looking man and he made me feel very good.

After taking a brief walk outside, we stopped and looked at each other. "Summer, I hope you have enjoyed your anniversary this evening. I know I have," Joe told me, looking into my eyes.

"Very much so. I wanted to thank you for making it a special night."

"Good," he said. "I have a wonderful bottle of a rosé chilling in my room. It's from an excellent small winery in Northern California. It's one of my favorites. I would love if you would allow me a little more your time so that we can enjoy it together." As alarming as this situation could be, I wasn't afraid to nod my head and we headed back inside towards the elevators.

Just as the door was about to close, several more people got into our car, forcing us to the back. The resulting position placed Joe's body pressing into my left side. I pressed against him and could feel his erection against my hip. His right hand was squarely on my left butt cheek and I enjoyed the feeling of his hand rubbing and squeezing it. When we were able to get out of the elevator and he led me down the hallway, his hand stayed on my butt and I enjoyed the sensations that were traveling through my body because of it.

When he open the door to his room, I was amazed: Corner room, lights on, but low, with widows covering almost two of the walls. The curtains were open giving a beautiful view across the bay and the lights on the boats in the marina. The way the hotel was designed, the inside of the two wings gave a great view of the water, but also looked over towards the other wing. The outside rooms had views of downtown and other local hotels. Joe had a wonderful inside room.

I was drawn to the windows and the beautiful lights of the evening. I was brought back to reality by the pop of the cork being pulled out of the wine bottle. When I turned, Joe was handing me a glass of cold, sweet, bubbly, rosé. He held up his glass to mine and said, "Happy anniversary to a beautifully sexy woman." We touched glasses, and we both took sips of our wine.

I was feeling really good. Took good, I was afraid. I didn't want the evening to stop, but didn't want to stop it at all. I avoided eye contact as I turned again to gaze out the windows, continuing to drink my wine. Joe came up behind me, placed his hand back on my exposed back, moved in close to me. He leaned closer and I could smell his smell for the first time. Sweet cologne, hair product, wine on his breath. He pressed his body closer to mine and whispered, "What a beautiful night, isn't it?" All I could do was nod. "Do you like the lights on the water?" Again, just a nod, staring at the lights. "See all those lights on the other building? I wonder if they looked over here, what they would see?" There were a few open curtains across the way, and we could see people watching TV and reading on their beds. I felt light headed from the sensuous feelings he was giving me.

"Do you see that woman in the room right there?" pointing across to the other wing. She was by herself, in one of the hotel robes. She looked to be about my height, with black hair that hung almost to her waist. She had a large wine glass she was filling up with a deep, red wine. "Do you think she can see us?" he said. As he said that, he moved the hand from my back to my shoulder as his other hand mirrored it on the other side. He started rubbing my shoulders, and very gently began to slip his fingers underneath the material, slipping it slightly down my shoulders.

By this time, she had noticed us, looking out of her window and drinking her wine. "I wonder what she is thinking right now?" he asked as he continued to inch the top of my dress over the tops of my shoulders. I was caught in his spell. All I could do was watch our voyeur watch us. Joe reached out and took my wine glass from my hand, setting it on the table in front of me. He placed a gentle kiss on my left shoulder as he began to slowly push the dress off my shoulders and down my arms. His lips touched my ear, saying, "I think she enjoys looking at you." With a gentle kiss on my earlobe, he pulled his face away.

Our watcher now had her sliding door open and had stepped out onto the little porch of her room. There was enough light coming from her room and the surrounding landscape that we could see her fairly clearly. She continued to drink her wine as she leaned against the wall. She was watching as Joe slid the top of my dress down past the tips of my erect nipples, and it just simply slid down to the floor. I stood there, facing her, with my black bra, my thong, which was getting increasingly wetter every moment, and my shoes. At that moment she put her wine glass down and I saw her hand slip into her robe.

"I think she enjoys what she sees," Joe said . His hands were back on my shoulders and he was now slipping my bra off my body. "You have amazing breasts, Summer," he whispered again. And with saying they, he let my bras fall off my arms, joining my dress on the floor. My nipples were rock hard and they ached. Our watcher had reached down and had untied her robe and was now standing off the wall, with the robe completely open. It seems she was getting ready for bed, as she was wearing nothing beneath it. Her skin was dark, her breasts big, but not huge, and dark nipples that were as hard as mine.

"Show her your breasts," he whispered in my other ear, as he gave little kisses across my neck and shoulders. I reached down and grabbed each of my boobs and began to squeeze them and pull them in her direction. She began to do the same. I started breathing harder as I took first one, then the other nipple in between my fingers and began to pinch and pull them in a way that was going to make me orgasm, if I wasn't careful. I love the way my breasts feel and I really enjoy breast play, so this was something that was really getting me going.

"Lean over and show her what they look like," Joe said, as his hand were now down rubbing my now exposed butt cheeks. "Look how she's enjoying your body," he said as I felt him kneel behind me, his cheeks brushing the exposed skin of my butt. I felt kisses and gentle squeezes on them, as I could feel his fingers finding their way under the band of my thong, pulling them down my hips. She too had her boobs in her hands, but she was not being as gentle with hers. I watched as she squashed her breasts in her hand, pulling and twisting her nipples. Then suddenly, her right hand shot down between her now spread legs and she began to run her hand up and down her pussy. I thought I was going to burst!

Joe pushed me down a bit more, towards the table. I had to use my hands to keep from falling face first onto it. He was still kneeling behind me and I could feel his breath and the gentle whisper of his lips as they grazed my burning hot skin. I felt his kisses. I felt his fingers spreading my cheeks. I felt his tongue as it gently explored around my bottom and my very wet pussy.

Somehow, as he was behind me, Joe had managed to slip out of his clothes, because when he stood up and leaned over me, I could feel his hard dick sliding up my butt crack, and it felt good! "Stay just like this and keep your eyes on her," was all he told me, as he pulled back a little, allowing his dick to slide back down my bottom towards my pussy. The next things I felt were his hands on my cheeks and his dick sliding down, right to my opening. He made very small movements, pushing only the head into me, but then began to slowly push more of himself into me with every forward thrust. When he was all the way in me and his balls were beginning to bounce against my clit, he really began to pump me harder. No words spoken. Just the heavy breathing and sounds of our bodies experiencing an amazing feeling together.

Our watcher was now sitting on one of the small patio chairs, one leg over the arm, spread wide. Show herself to us. She now had one hand rubbing her clit and the other one pumping in and out of her pussy. She was biting her bottom lip and her head would go back and her mouth would come open. If she wasn't coming already, she would be soon. Me too.

Joe took complete control and continued to and continued to pound into me. I was very close to my won orgasm when I heard him moan and push into me hard a few more times. I swear I could feel his dick swell and could feel when he came in me. That put me over the edge, and I had one of the most explosive orgasms of my life. I came over and over, squeezing his dick in me, pushing back onto him, my head back, and the most animalistic moan escaping my throat. Looking over at our friend, she looked like she and I had just experienced the same thing. She must have been a bit loud, as some of the outside lights near her room came on and people were looking out of their curtains. She put the fingers of her pumping hand into her mouth, sucking them clean. stood up, picked up her wine glass, and went back inside, sitting on her bed.

Joe pulled out of me slowly, and I felt a wonderful dribble of our combined come leaking out of and down my leg. I stood up, turned around and looking him in the eyes. He took my hands in his and said, "Happy anniversary, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, you wild husband. This was amazing, Jon!" And with that we grabbed each other and kissed deeply and hungrily for several minutes. We kind of walked/fell back onto the bed. I got off of him, looked at his dick, still erect and bobbing with his heartbeat, reached out, and gave it a couple squeezes. I gave it a nice tongue bath, then told him it was his turn to just lay there and that it was my turn to be in control and that I was going to give him a good long ride. The first time was for him. This time was for me. During that hot ride, I looked over to our watcher's room. She was standing at her window, completely naked, wine glass in one hand, gently rubbing her pussy with the other, watching us again. She raised her glass to me, took a final sip, turned and her light went out.

Jon and I made love, kissed, fondled and licked each other throughout the night. It was an amazing anniversary gift, and we were able to share it with a new friend!