Our Awakening Fantasies

Story Info
Young Asian wife slowly opens up.
3k words
4.32
84.4k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have just begun taking our first baby steps into this kink. It has been my fantasy to share her with others almost from the time we first starting seeing each other ten years ago. This site has been an inspiration and source of fuel for the fantasy for several years now, so I thought it only fair to share with you our progress. I had never really intended to be a lurker forever; it just took longer than I thought before we had any actual activities to report.

First the introductions. I am Rick. I am 31 years old and am a computer programmer living in Boston. I am 5'10" and about 170. My wife's name is Yoko (and please, we have heard all the Beatles jokes already, so leave it alone) She is of Japanese decent, although born here. She is 5'2" tall and weighs 120 lbs. She has short, straight black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Yoko, being American by birth, doesn't have the whole "the sun must avoided at all costs lest it darken my skin" thing so common among Japanese women. In fact, she is an absolute sun worshiper, and resorts to a tanning bed when necessary. As a result, her skin is always a beautiful golden brown. No porcelain doll here.

Yoko works as a scientific writer for a biotech firm in Cambridge. We met when we worked together at an amusement park one summer. She was 16 and I was 20. She is now 27. We have been married for 5 years.

Posters on this board always seem to write about how they have casually discussed the lifestyle with their wives. I cannot conceive of this. It took me nearly a decade to even dare to drop a hint or two, and even now when we talk about it is in whispers, in bed at night.

I suppose you could say we eased into these discussions by way of some unintended exhibitionism. This happened last July, at a lake we sometimes visit in western Massachusetts.

Yoko is pretty conservative sexually, but she is no prude. One thing she loves is to swim and sunbathe in the nude, and we have spent many weekend roadtrips searching out possible spots all over New England. One spot we love is a lake surrounded by forest in the Berkshires. There is no beach, at least where we go. There is a path down from the nearest road to the water. This is one of those forest paths you may remember from summer camp, not paved at all, just worn through the forest floor by years of footsteps. You can barely see the start of the path from the street, and if you didn't know better you would never expect there was a lake nearby, so completely is it shielded from view by the trees.

The path winds about 300 yards down to the water. At the water's edge there is a great old tree, with roots that arch into the water and form a sort of natural bench. There is a small strip of sand, not artificial, just what the pond has naturally produced. This tiny beach is often too small for even a single person to lie out on, but last summer the Northeast was in the grip of a drought, and there was room for both of us.

On this day, we brought a picnic lunch and a couple decent bottles of wine with us. The latter was a bit of a risk, as the owners of the property, while very good about letting the public have access, really had a thing about alcohol use, due no doubt to the kids who were always leaving beer cans strewn about. We always try to carry some extra trash out with us when we leave, which I recommend to all as both common decency and as a savvy political move for those who want to ensure continued cooperation from landowners.

The day was hot, and Yoko began to strip the second we reached the shore. She pulled her tee shirt over her head, always a delightful thing to watch. I have an honest to god, no doubt about it fetish for Asian women, but one thing I never did like was that so many of them are so small breasted. Yoko is unusual in this regard, with beautiful 36B breasts that perfectly fill my hands, and dark brown nipples that harden immediately at this first hint of cold. Or sex. Or when, as now, she began rubbing suntan lotion into her skin.

I felt myself stirring as her hand went to the button of her jean shorts. She laughed at me as she dropped the shorts around her ankles, and asked if I cared to help. All she was wearing now were a pair of tiny black bikini panties. I stepped close to her, took her into my arms and began to kiss her. As I did, she ground her flat stomach against my pelvis, giggling again as she felt how hard she already had me. She teased me about there being something enormous digging into her belly.

Now I am not going to be like all too many posters here and tell you I have a three inch dick I could never satisfy my wife with. I suppose I am about average, maybe seven inches or so when hard. Yoko has seen enough porn to know that hardly counts as enormous, but she is a small women, and was a virgin when we met, so I have always been plenty big enough for her. At least so far.

As I continued to kiss her, I slid my hands down her hips and under the waistband of her panties, hooking my thumbs and slowly peeling them off her hips and ass. When they cleared her hips I let them drop, but they tangled around her knees, and I dropped to my knees to pull them the rest of the way down. This put my face right at the level of her sweet little pussy.

Yoko keeps herself trimmed very short. On her 18th birthday, which we celebrated in a cheap motel on Route 20, she shaved herself for me. She was delighted by my reaction, and she said that night she might just have to keep it shaved. But then over the next couple of weeks, as it very uncomfortably grew back in, she decided that once was enough, and no amount of bargaining or begging over the last 8 years have been enough to get her to do it again.

Yoko laughed again as I tried to press my face into her hair, then pushed me away and ran into the water. I didn't mind too much, since this afforded me a glorious view of what is truly a magnificent ass. If you have never watched a beautiful asian woman laughing as she runs naked into the water, pert breasts bouncing just slightly, skin shining in the sun under a light coating of sweat and suntan lotion … Well, lets just say, it is a sight to behold.

We swam for about an hour, laughing, playing and teasing each other, and returning to shore frequently for wine. We were well away from shore, however, when we heard voices from up the path. Three young men came into view, each with a six pack of beer in his hand and a towel around his neck.

The guys saw us, out in the water, but didn't seem to make much of it. Yoko had of course dropped right down so she was up to her neck in the water as soon as we heard the voices, and I am not sure they even realized we were skinny dipping. The sat down and made themselves comfortable, removing their shirts and cracking open beers.

I felt a flash of irritation as the settled in, but after all, the land was open to members of the public. Then I felt something else. Excitement. Excitement as I realized they weren't going anywhere soon, and when my little wife and I got out of the water, she would be displaying her naked body to these men. Yoko was looking up at me, eyes wide. After a whispered conversation, we decided to just stay in the water in the hopes the guys would leave soon.

One of the guys was a little quicker on the uptake than his friends, and even from 20 yards away I could see his eyes actually narrow as he noticed our clothes, with Yoko's panties clearly visible, in a heap on the ground. You could almost see the wheels turning. Why the cloths? Why not just wear our swimsuits down from the road, as the guys had down. And then the realization: maybe that couple isn't wearing suits! Maybe that chick is naked!

A whispered conversation among the guys quickly ensued, and then one of them stood up, and with studied casualness began to walk into the water, as if he had just innocently decided to take a dip. It was clear immediately he was angling for a better look at my wife, seeking to confirm their suspicions. Sure enough, as he came closer, he took a good look.

I was starting to get alarmed, and wondering if I was going to have to slug this guy, when he suddenly turned and started back to shore. He was openly nodding as he did so, and the other two guys gave a small cheer and slapped hands, then settled in with avid looks in their eyes to observe my wife.

It was clear that they wouldn't be going away, and I looked at Yoko for some clue how she wanted to handle this. We just looked at each other helplessly for a minute, then she made up her mind. She stood, took my hand and starting leading me back to shore. She had decided to act casual. I admired her spirit, but the tension I could see in her shoulders made it obvious that it was in fact an act.

As we neared the shore, two of the guys were openly staring, big grins on their faces. The reaction of the third was different. He stared at her just as hard as the other guys, but there was no smile on his face as his eyes took in my wife's charms. He looked intense, and hungry. Downright ravenous, in fact.

Yoko didn't even pause as she reached the shore, simply dropping my had a proceeding up the path, clearly having decided that she would rather walk to our car naked than stop in front of the guys and have them watch her wrap herself in her towel or dress. Within seconds, the underbrush hid her from view, and I was left to scramble our things together. As I walked up the path, I heard one of the guys whisper, clearly meaning to be heard, "She's a hot little slut."

I kept catching glimpses of Yoko, her shoulders back, her head erect, ass swaying as she walked purposefully up the path. But I didn't catch up before she reached the car and climbed into the passenger seat. After dumping our stuff in the back, I slipped into the driver's seat beside her. But as I inserted the key into the ignition, her hand caught mine, stopping me from starting the car. She leaned across the seat, and her other hand wrapped around my rigid cock. "Enjoyed that, did you?" she asked softly, and at my reluctant nod, dropped her head into my lap. I groaned as her hot, wet mouth enclosed me. Her tongue traced a path beneath my corona as her lips firmly gripped my shaft. Soon her head was bobbing in my lap, her hand cupping and stroking my balls as she blew me.

She was on her knees and elbows know, still completely naked on the front seat of the car. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me, and then across her back. I reached further across the seat. I had to stretch a bit, but I ran my hand down across her firm, round ass, and reached down to brush her inner thigh lightly from behind. I heard, and felt, her sharp intake of breath, and then she was arching her back, easing access for my fingers. I touched her, and was just a bit surprised to find her already open, and very, very wet.

I slipped two fingers lightly up her lips, one on each side of her clitoris. Just as she likes it. "It seems I'm not the only one," I said. "You enjoyed your little display, didn't you?" Her answering moan, coming as it did with my cock still firmly encased in her mouth, definitely shook my concentration a bit. "If you don't stop that, I'm going to cum, " I warned her.

She stopped immediately, rising up to lift her leg over my lap, straddling me. She teasingly slid up and down against my body, rubbing her breasts against my chest, and her labia and clit against my cock. Leaning her head close to mine, she whispered "Did you see those guys look at me?"

"I did see," I replied. "I saw them staring at your pretty little tits, and at your sweet pussy." Yoko's eyes were closed now, and her mouth was slightly open, her breath coming in short gasps as she ground her clit against me. "I saw them follow you with their eyes as you walked past them and I saw one of them lick his lips as he stared at that great little bottom."

She shifted now, repeatedly raising and lowering herself so that just the tip of my cock was coming into contact with her pussy, just barely starting to part her lips before she raised herself up again. "Which one was it," she gasped, "was it the dark haired one?"

"You mean the one who was looking at you like a wolf looks at a lamb?" I asked, smiling.

"He looked almost like he wanted to hurt me," Yoko said.

"Not hurt you," I replied. "Fuck you." That brought a moan. "He called you a hot little slut."

As I said the last word, a sound, half groan, half shout burst from her lips, and she thrust her hips downward, filling herself with my cock.

Yoko was riding me now, thrusting herself up and down on my cock. She began to shake when I leaned in to kiss her nipples. And as I snaked my hand between us, to grind my fingers against her clit as she fucked my cock, I knew she was getting close.

Just then, I detected movement out of the corner of my eye. I started a bit when I realized it was the dark-haired man from the beach, the one who had stared so intently at my young wife. My movement disturbed Yoko, who looked up at me, then followed my gaze to the man.

I reached out and triggered the power door locks, in case he got any ideas. But he had stopped in his tracks when he saw us looking at him, and seemed content to stare at Yoko tits and sweaty upper body. Yoko began to move again, staring at him as she did so.

I gazed at my wife's face. It is hard to describe what I was feeling. I was fucking her, of course, not him, but it was still a peculiar sort of pain to see her paying me no attention at all, just staring at the stranger, even as it was my cock she was riding.

I glanced over at our visitor. He had his cock out of his swim trunks, and was stroking himself as he watched. He was standing too far away to see much, since he didn't have the angle to see down into the car. But as he saw I was not going to object, he moved closer to us, until he was right beside the door, looking down at my cock disappearing into Yoko.

Yoko, for her part, was staring at his cock as he slowly pumped it with his hand. He was right about my size, maybe 7 inches or so, though if I had to guess I would say he was a little thicker.

We all continued what we were doing for several minutes. Yoko and the stranger were staring at each other, and I was watching both of them. That was when I noticed something. The two of them were moving in time to one another, one pump of his cock for each undulation of Yoko's hips on me. I don't know who had first got them into this mutual rhythm , but both were maintaining it. It could not have been more obvious that each was imagining fucking the other.

"Do you like that, Yoko?" I asked. Her only response was to bite her lower lip and grind her hips harder against me.

That's when I took a fateful step, and told her what I have been wanting for all this time. I leaned closer, and with my lips at her ear, whispered "Please put him in your mouth."

Yoko pushed back away from me, staring down at me, clearly shocked. And then as she saw I was serious, the look on her face changed. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy contracted around me, and she came. With a scream.

Seeing this was too much for our guest. He started to cum, splattering against our car door. Too bad for him; I really think Yoko might have been up for just about anything right then. And too bad for me, too.

Yoko climbed quickly off my lap, flashed her dazzling smile at our audience, and told me to drive. I wanted to object. After all, this was by far the closest we had ever come to fulfilling my greatest fantasy. And besides, I hadn't cum yet. But it was clear from the look on her face that now that she was coming down from her orgasm she was uncomfortable being here with this guy, so I started up the car and we drove off, leaving our voyeur standing by the side of the road, dripping cum.