Our B&B Trip

Story Info
Weekend at a nude Bed & Breakfast
1.4k words
3.76
32.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gpbvkb
gpbvkb
28 Followers

We left our home to head to our friend’s nude Bed & Breakfast. This was truly going to be a romantic retreat, with great food cooked by our hosts, and massages on both days!

We arrived at our friend’s place around 2:30pm. She greeted us warmly and showed us to our rooms. We stayed in the “county” room right around the corner from the “nude” bedroom. Veronica enjoyed the room as much as the other due to the fact the room is right off the pool deck. We got settled in when it was time for our 3:00 massage appointment with Claudia.

A few things about Claudia. She’s a massage therapist, whose massage technique is of a sensual nature. More on that will follow.

She arrived around 3:00 p.m. and our host showed her to the massage room. Veronica was not ready for a massage, so I volunteered to go first. After a couple of minutes, Claudia had the room set up with sheets covering the table, along with her CD player ready to go. She had me remove all jewelry from my neck and fingers and lay face down on the table. She began to massage my toes and then move up my legs to my butt. As she was coming up my legs, she would reach between my legs and start to get part of my penis involved. I didn’t think much about this because she started to work on my back and shoulders. Boy, it felt great! After about 30 minutes, she had me turn over, which is very hard to do, after a great massage on your back.

I turned over onto my back and settled in for the next 30 minutes. Claudia then proceeded to place a cover over my eyes to put me into a total relaxation mode. She started to work on my toes and then up my legs. As she came up my thighs, she would remember to include my penis in the massage. She did this on one side and then the other. After working on my legs, she would work on my arms, neck, and chest. While on my chest, she would work on my breast and nipples. Now I know why this is called a sensuous massage! She would use sweeping motions from the top of my chest down to my abdomen. Again, she would get down to my abdomen and encircle my penis. It was feeling very good, but again, I didn’t think much about it. She would then go down my legs and have me bend at the knee. She would massage my legs and always finish at my penis. She did this on both sides, when the best part of the massage happened!

Claudia started to go up and down my legs with very light “butterfly” stokes finishing up at my penis. She continued to do this for a couple of minutes, when suddenly, she applied a healthy amount of oil and massaged my penis. She did it slow and steady for a few minutes. I’m still covered up but I’m feeling very excited! After about two minutes, I come into her hands! It was so wonderful but the best part was she wouldn’t stop! I’m almost floating off the table and she’s still going at it! After what seems to be forever, she lightly caresses my penis and chest. She cleans up the little mess I made and then give me a kiss on the cheek. I lie there for a while and then Veronica walks into the room.

She hasn’t seen the ending but she tells me I must have enjoyed the massage! I get up and collect my thoughts. I tell her to have a sit and wait for Claudia to get some water into her system and then it’s her turn. She asks if she’ll enjoy it. I tell her you’ll have the best massage ever!

In a couple of minutes, Claudia reenters the room and prepares the table for Veronica. She makes sure I’m OK and I excuse myself for a couple of minutes to catch some sun. Claudia explains to Veronica a little about the massage and then has her climb up on the table and lay flat on her stomach. She begins to us the same technique on Veronica as she did for me. Her hands go up Veronica’s legs and catches some of her vaginal lips from the backside. After working on her back for 30 minutes, she has Veronica turn over to lie on her back. Like with me, she has her blindfolded to fully relax. I have returned back into the room and give Veronica a kiss on the lips. Claudia begins to work on her chest, paying close attention to her breasts and nipples. Veronica is smiling and enjoying it very much! I was surprised about this because this is the first time a women massage therapist has worked on Veronica’s breasts and nipples with such sensual nature! Claudia continues to work on her legs and thighs.

She instructs me to work on her chest and reminds me to pay close attention to her breasts and nipples. When she switches off to another part of her body, she points to me to work on her legs and vagina. I brought into the room Veronica’s waist and ankle chains. Claudia raises Veronica’s lower back just enough for me to slip on the chain around her waist and then I place her ankle bracelet around her left ankle.

We continue to do this for about 30 minutes when Claudia whispers into my ear, “It’s your turn, now!” She also tells me the table is strong enough to hold the two of us. She kisses me on the cheek and walks away from us. I continue to massage Veronica’s vaginal lips until they’re full. I bring her knees up to her chest and climb onto the table. We’re two horny greased lovers at the moment, when I slip my penis into her vagina and she is extremely happy about this. She starts to massage my chest as we go at it. I come like it seems forever into her. After a couple of minutes, I have her vibrator all lube up and ready to go. I insert the vibrator into her vagina and she’s getting excited! I work on one of her breasts while gently moving the vibrator around. After about five minutes, she begins to cum and it’s just a wonderful site! After she’s finished, she needs to relax, so I cover her up with a towel, give her a kiss on the lip, and leave her there to rest. I return to Claudia, who’s sitting in the hot tube and asks is all is OK. I reassure her all is well and thank her for a wonderful start. Claudia also worked on our hostess and our host. They also enjoyed it and would bring her back again in the near future! We end the evening by inviting Claudia to stay for dinner and conversation. It was a wonderful evening and the great start of a wonderful retreat!

The next day, after some AM sex, antique shopping, and relaxing at the pool, I treated Veronica and myself to another massage. Our host knew Jeannie and she worked on me first and then on Veronica. When she was near completion of Veronica, I came into the room and proceeded to add my “finishing” touches to the massage. Just like with Claudia, I climbed onto the table and made love to Veronica. After coming into her, I ask her to move down to the end of the table and get a small stool to sit on. I begin to perform oral sex on Veronica and she’s enjoying it!

After a couple of minutes, she comes into my mouth and it’s the best thing in the whole wide world! After she tells me to stop, I get up and cover her with a sheet. She turns on her side, and I give her a nice kiss on the cheek. She rests for about 20 minutes and then joins us in the kitchen. Jeannie has agreed to stay for dinner, cooked by our hosts, and another wonderful dinner with great food, great drink, and great guests are to enjoy!

Our last day was spent talking about our retreat and how much we have enjoyed ourselves and the massages we had by Claudia and Jeannie. We both agree Claudia has placed the “spark” back into our marriage and it was a wonderful retreat. We both agreed to come back again next year and bring another couple with us. Maybe it will be you, who knows?

gpbvkb
gpbvkb
28 Followers