Our Best Cruise Ever! Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe and Sharon meet back at their cabin.
1.6k words
4.13
28.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, if you get delayed, I'll be waiting for you in our cabin".

I had just signed off the radio with my wife, Sharon. We were on the third night of a cruise to Mexico with our friends, Rob and Debby. And what a cruise it was turning out to be!

I still don't know how the hell it happened, but last night, Sharon and Debby attacked me in our cabin, practically ripping my clothes off and fucking and sucking my brains out! Sharon and I had never done anything like that before! Sure, we had a lot of fantasies, and had acted out many of them, but I could never talk Sharon into adding another woman or man into our lovemaking. Now here she was having her friend using me as her personal dildo! I had a fantastic time, so much so that tonight I sent Sharon over to help Debby do the same to Rob!

I have to admit I began to have second thoughts. What if Sharon didn't like being with Debby and Rob? What if she liked it TOO much? No, I know our marriage is too strong for that. Besides, after last night with Sharon and Debby, Debby is still just a friend and I love Sharon more than ever.

I decided to play some Blackjack in the casino to kill some time until meeting Sharon. I was doing pretty well for a while, but I just couldn't concentrate wondering what was going on in Rob and Debby's cabin. The feelings of jealousy mixed with sexual excitement were driving me crazy! I wondered how I would react when Sharon returned to me; I didn't want to act jealous, but I definitely wanted to let her know I still loved her. I knew, despite her dominant act last night, she had a submissive side. I also remembered how she loved the light bondage fantasies we had acted out in the past.

I hurried to our cabin to put my plan into place.

I started by tying some silk scarves to the bedposts. I knew when she saw them she would know immediately what I was up to. I then left her favorite massager / vibrator on the bed. I poured a glass of wine and set it on the nightstand, and started our favorite jazz CD on our portable player. I then left the balcony door slightly open and waited outside on the balcony, letting just a little of the night sea air into the room (and a hidden view for me!).

It seemed like forever before Sharon finally arrived.

"Joe, are you here?" she called as she walked in, looking a little unsteady on her feet but still beautiful in her sheer black silk blouse, mini skirt, stockings and fuck me heels.

As I expected, her hair was a bit of a mess, as were her clothes; she LOOKED like she had just been well fucked!

A smile came over her face as she noticed the music playing; if she noticed the slightly ajar balcony door, she didn't pay attention; or was it because she noticed the vibrator and scarves on the bed? I watched her glide over to the nightstand, take a sip of wine, and start to remove her blouse, skirt and shoes, leaving her sexy teddy and nylons on. She relaxed onto a reclining position on the bed (fortunately facing the balcony door). I knew she couldn't help herself; she reached for the vibrator and slowly began caressing her body with it through her sexy lingerie. Her breathing quickened as the tool slowly made its way toward her pussy. She finished her wine, and used her right hand to spread her pussy lips as she slid the toy over her throbbing clit. She started moaning in pleasure as her pace quickened.

"Oh god, Joe, hurry back here and fuck me!" she cried out to herself.

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I quietly entered from the balcony just as her climax hit her. She shuddered through her release for several seconds. She then opened her eyes and gazed up at me.

"Thanks for the welcome back gift!" she sighed as her orgasm subsided.

"You've been a bad girl tonight" I said sternly.

"I know" she replied with a twinge of mock remorse. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You went out without permission. You're going to have to be restrained to prevent you from doing so again".

"Please don't! I promise I won't do it again!" she whimpered.

"Oh, I think you will!" I said as I tied her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed.

As I finished, she made a feeble attempt to free herself from her silken restraints, then submitted to her fate.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" I asked mockingly

. "Yes!" she said defiantly. "I had a FUCKING good time, if you know what I mean!"

I was taken aback by her tone of voice; she was acting like she was PROUD that she had just fucked another man! Of course she had every right to be; I had sent her to do just that!

"I want you to tell me all about it, but first your tongue is going to be busy for a few moments!" I said as I crawled up her chest, sliding my now rock hard cock past her silk covered breasts and up to her waiting lips.

She pretended to struggle for a few seconds before sliding out her tongue and licking the head of my now precum leaking cock. She soon engulfed the whole thing, swirling her tongue around the head. I slowly slid the length of my cock past her lips and into her throat, then back out. On every out stroke she would lightly grab the head between her lips and flick her tongue on the sensitive underside, driving me wild with desire. Between the evening I had spent wondering about her sexual escapades with Rob and Debby, the masturbation show she had just put on for me, and her expert cocksucking, it didn't take me long to shoot a massive load of semen down her throat, which she swallowed greedily.

As my erection softened, and I slowly pulled out of her luscious mouth, she let my cock go with a POP! I slid back down her silky body and gave her a deep kiss.

"So really, how was your night?" I asked lovingly.

"I can't wait to tell you all about it!" she said excitedly.

Knowing that I approved, and even was excited to hear about her tryst with our friends, she was giddy with excitement. She began to tell me all the details of her adventure while I slowly slid down her body, running my hands and lips over her nylon covered legs and torso. I couldn't help notice how swollen her pussy lips looked, and how they glistened with wetness. As she recalled how Rob caressed and played with her breasts, and then licked her pussy to orgasm, I mimicked his actions until Sharon was again moaning with desire. I removed her silken restraints as she remembered how she rode him cowboy style, and allowed her to mount me. She rode me with short swirling motions as she had done with Rob, bringing herself to a series of small orgasms. She then told me how aroused she had become watching Rob licking Debby's clit while fucking her pussy and ass with her fingers. This memory brought her to a shuddering climax as she rode my cock.

"I know what you need tonight" I said. "Get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air for me!"

She gave me a knowing smile and excitedly replied "Yes master!"

I went to her toy bag and retrieved her favorite black dong and some lube. She looked lovely in her black stockings and teddy as she wiggled her ass to entice me. I could see her hand stroking her clit as she waited for what she knew would come next. I climbed behind her and slowly slid my cock back into her pussy. As I slowly fucked her, I poured some lube on her beautiful ass.

I then slid my cock out of her pussy and left her pussy gaping and spasming, as she cried "Don't stop fucking me you bastard!"

I rubbed the lube around her ass as I slid a finger into her back hole. At the same time, the black dong was introduced to her pussy, drawing a sigh of pleasure from her. As I slowly slid the dong in and out of her pussy, I removed my finger and slowly pushed my cock into her rear opening. I pushed past her sphincter and started matching the slow strokes of the dong in her pussy with my cock in her ass. We both felt the protruding veins of the dong between the thin wall separating her holes. Before long she was pushing back against me, trying to get as much cock into both her holes as possible. We started slamming into each other in a frenzy of passion. We both knew we couldn't last long at this pace, and soon exploded in orgasms as my cock shot jet after jet of semen into her ass. We both collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"I guess you had a hell of an evening!" I said to her with a loving smile.

"I certainly did! Thanks for letting me enjoy it!" she said before drifting off to sleep.