Our Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple gets to know their neighbors even better.
828 words
3.95
66.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers

This happened about two years ago and involved our neighbours across the road from us. On a number of occasions I had caught my wife peering through the curtains whenever our neighbours' car pulled up. Previously she'd told me that she'd had the hots for Dave for quite some time. He was an attractive guy in his 30s with quite a muscular body. So for weeks after when we had sex, I asked her to describe what she'd like him to do to her. I tell you it really spiced up our sex life which to be honest, had probably gone a little monotonous. I found his wife Angie very attractive also. She had long black hair, was a size 10 with a lovely pair of tits. After a while of bumping into them and saying hi we invited them over to our house for a drink and to get to know them. This then became a routine where each weekend we would alternate between homes and get to know each other.

On one occasion we had a lot to drink and as always when there's alcohol and sexual chemistry involved the subject turned to sex. I found out they were both highly sexed and managed to fuck at least 2-3 times a day. Angie even said that the minute Dave walks in from work she would drop to her knees and suck his cock until he came in her mouth. As you can imagine my dick was getting really hard at the thought of this. I had deliberately got my wife to wear a short skirt, no knickers and a low cut top. She is a 38D cup size and has a gorgeous pair of tits. She knew my intentions for this night and was happy to go along with them. Angie was dressed in a short skirt and a tight fitting T-shirt. I could see the outline of her breasts and it was obvious that she had no bra on as her nipples were obvious.

Turning to Angie I said,

"Did you know that whenever your car pulls up Jackie runs to the window and peeps out of the window?"

She started laughing and Jackie just smiled at me.

"And which one of us is she looking at may I ask?" Angie said laughing.

"Now that would be telling," I said.

As the evening was progressing I could see both Dave and Angie were staring at my wife's breasts. To be honest watching them stare at her tits was such a fucking turn on especially since they were not bothered that I could see them doing it.

The more the alcohol flowed the more suggestive the conversation got. Eventually I turned to Angie and said,

"You've both been looking at them long enough would you like Jackie to get them out for you".

They both laughed and said, "Yes please."

"Okay but only if you get yours out as well," Jackie said to Angie.

Slowly and seductively Jackie began to lift her top up. Turning to Dave she said,

"Undo my bra and let my tits out will you," she said.

He didn't need asking twice. He undid the clip on her black see-thru lace bra. Slowly she slid it down her arms and let her tits swing loose. She has a gorgeous pair of tits with very large nipples.

"Fucking hell," Dave said.

"I knew you were big Jackie but they are so fucking huge," said Angie.

"Okay your turn," I said smiling at Angie.

She lifted her top up and took it off. She had a really nice pair of tits, nowhere near as big as Jackie's but sexy all the same. Her nipples though were perfectly formed and by now quite erect.

My dick instantly went hard when I saw both pairs of tits.

"Would you like to touch them?" Jackie said to Angie.

To my surprise Angie took hold of one of my wife's tits and started sucking on the nipple. I saw Jackie's head ease backwards and her eyes close as she felt the pleasure her nipples were getting. If there's one thing she loves, it's her tits being sucked. Angie then kissed her and played with her nipples. Jackie leaned down and began to give Angie's nipples the same treatment. Dave and I looked at each other and just grinned like Cheshire cats. We watched as Angie's hand then went up Jackie's skirt and she gasped when she felt Jackie's now soaking wet pussy. She slid her fingers inside and Jackie moaned thrusting her hips onto the fingers. By now my cock was bulging and I took it out of my pants and began to masturbate. Dave did the same.

"What about us?" I said to the girls.

Without a word Angie turned around and took my cock in her mouth. Jackie took Dave's and both of them began to suck on our now extremely hard cocks....

To be continued...

ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers