Our Bi-Curiosity grows Big and Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers

I dried off Brian and we went back to my bedroom. We laid down on the bed together completely nude and clean from the shower.

Brian got close to me and kissed me on the lips quickly. Then he slid down and began to suck and massage my pec's. I was breathing hard and loving his affection. Then he slid down further and licked my balls and kept licking right up my cock to the head. Then he opened wide, grabbed my cock and licked circles around the head.

"Oh Brian, that feels amazing, I love that."

I spread my legs wide for him and watched a man suck my cock for the first time. I was so horny and this was very erotic. It wasn't nasty, gross or weird. It was total bliss, I completely enjoyed everything he did for me. It felt natural and I loved every second of his affection.

Brian began to hum as he sucked my cock. I've never had a hummer before, it added a lot of intensity to my aching cock. Then Brian slid a hand under my ass, I knew what was coming. I eased myself up a little giving him the green light. He pushed his finger in and lit me up. He began to piston his finger in and out of my ass. I was amazed at the intensity it produced. I felt my load boiling in my balls. I fought my eruption as long as I could, then I exploded jet after jet into Brian's mouth. I came and came as my body trembled like crazy. The combination of having my ass fingered and my cock sucked at the same time, was incredible. It was like ecstasy x 10!

Brian brought me to a new high of sexual intensity. Then he began to rub my wet cock all over his face like I did. His whiskers, teased and tantalized my cock and it was fun to watch.

Eventually I pulled him up and we grinded our sweaty bodies together. He kept playing with my ass and nibbling on my ear.

"That feels great Brian." I said into his ear.

"Dude can I please massage your ass?" He asked with lust in his voice.

"My ass is all yours man." I said as I rolled onto my stomach.

"Do you have any KY or lotion?" He asked.

"Yes in the night stand, there's a bunch of stuff."

Brian jumped up and opened the drawer.

"Should I use a condom? I see you have a bunch." He said.

"Do you have any STD's?" I asked.

"No, do you?"

"No I don't, I swear." I said.

"Can I bare back you bro?" He asked.

"Yes, go for it." I said with enthusiasm.

"Ok, but I want to take my time and thoroughly enjoy your sweet sexy ass."

Brian began to rub sex oil all over my buns. He massaged my lower back and worked his way down to my ass. He massaged and kneaded my buns with care.

"Oh god, that feels great man." I said between breathes.

Then I felt his tongue licking my ass as he massaged my buns. Then he spread my buns and began licking my ass crack. Trust me it was unbelievable. He did it tenderly, in a loving way. I relished the feeling and intensity. I was almost whimpering with joy.

Then he began to pull me up and I quickly got on all fours, begging him for more. Brian continued to feast on my ass, as I moaned with pleasure. My cock was hard and wet and I began to stroke it. Then he moved around behind me and squirted some oil on my ass crack. I felt him push his thumb in and got me ready for the real thing. He worked his thumb in and out, up and down. I didn't fight it, I surrendered to him and let him stretch me out. I tried to relax as much as possible, it wasn't easy because I was so turned on.

I kept jacking my tool and I could hear Brian breathing harder and harder. Then he pulled his thumb out and began to slide his cock up and down my ass crack. I'm sure I wanted this as much, or more than he did. I wanted to get pounded hard and feel his warm cum shoot inside me.

Brian lined up his cock to my ass and flicked it up and down my entrance.

"You ready buddy?" He asked.

"I can't wait another second. Just be careful at first." I asked.

"I promise, I will take all night if I have to."

Then he worked his thumb in one last time and then I felt something a lot bigger pushing in. I tried to relax and not fight it. Brian slowly eased in the first few inches and paused. I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass.

"Oh god, your so nice and tight. Man I love your ass!"

Brian began to push in very slowly, it was feeling really good the way he did it. He dripped more oil on his cock and my entrance making it as slick as possible. Gently pushing and pulling to my delight. This wasn't bad at all, I relaxed and welcomed my new lover.

Brian was a very patient and took his time. I was eager to make him feel good and braced myself as he gently drilled deeper and deeper. He got in pretty far and held me there in place for a minute Then he massaged my buns with care as I relaxed more and adjusted to his manhood.

"Are you Ok, does that hurt at all buddy?" He asked sincerely.

"Oh Brian, it feels amazing. I think I'm almost ready, I want you to cum so hard."

Brian gave me a cute slap on the ass and pulled almost all the way out.

"Oh god buddy, that feels so great!" He said.

Then he pushed back in going a little deeper, oh man it was intense. I held my ground as he pulled back and pushed in a little faster. Then he did it a little faster and went deeper. Again it felt even better with each new thrust. After about 20 times he finally had his whole cock inside me. He held me tight and I pushed back, getting him in as deep as possible. My ass was hungry for his cock.

Then the real fun began, now I was able to take him without any pain or discomfort. We began to get into a nice steady rhythm. Each time he pushed forward it felt better and better. My cock began to leak cum as he took me harder and faster. Soon I could feel his balls slapping against mine as he began to fuck me more forcefully.

We both began to moan and grown with sexual pleasure. I loved the intensity and the feeling of his cock drilling me from behind. I was surprised that it felt better and better as we went at it. Brian kept pounding away on my virgin ass, I began to cum hard and squirted all over my bed. Then Brian began to fuck faster and faster. It felt great, I didn't want this to end. I knew he was going to cum soon though. He moaned and yelled out in pleasure as he began to cum inside me. I could feel the warm juice a little but it was enough to push me over the edge. I jacked my meat fast and we came together. The rush was incredible, we were in sexual heaven. Brian pulled out and shot a few last squirts on my ass. He pulled out his deflated cock and rubbed his cum into my buns. It was wildly erotic.

I fell flat on the bed and began to laugh with joy. Brian put his cock in my ass crack and laid down on top of me. He felt for my chest and licked my ear.

"I can't believe how awesome that was. I'd rather have sex with you than the hottie at the pool." He said into my ear.

"Dude, I hope we can do this again sometime. I loved getting drilled by you. The next time it should be even better." I said.

"Hey man, I want to get drilled by you also. I wish I could spend the night, but I better get going home soon." He said.

"Hey Brian, come on back tomorrow night. We can pick up where we left off."

"Sounds good, I might even come over before that if your cool with that?"

"Why not. I still want to pound your ass, you'll love it!"

We exchanged numbers and the next day we went at it again. We had a lot of fun sneaking around behind his wife. I never imagined sex with a guy could feel so great. I loved my new freedom and rubbing his big hard cock all over my face was only the beginning. It keeps gets better and better...

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,191 Followers
12