Our Brazilian Exchange Student Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I wanted Nina to cum as well. After Raquel had her orgasm, she excused herself to pee, and I got to work on Nina. I moved her over about a foot, just so the Jacuzzi spray hit her clit perfectly while I fucked her from behind.

"Ohhh Don Michael, you ARE tricky, this feels divine"

And sure enough, within a minute a powerful orgasm hit her, then seconds later, another, and then another. As much as I was trying to hold back, I decided that I was the customer after all, wasn't I? When she came again, I let loose, and oh what a feeling it was. As her cunt spasmed through an orgasm, and my dick erupted as I came, I was in Nirvana.

Awesome.

We separated and rested for a while letting the Jacuzzi relax us.

Raquel, who at one moment had apparently left, came back in sipping on a Gatorade and asked if we wanted anything. After that work out, anything liquid and cold was game.

Nina and I got out, got a bath robe on and then all three of us sat in the room drinking and chatting.

"So Don Michael, how do you know Don Carlos?" asked Raquel.

"Long story, but basically, his daughter is the college roommate of my daughter's good friend" I answered.

"You mean you know Amanda?"

"Yes, of course."

"Ummmhh."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"No...nothing. She's a nice girl, no?"

Whatever. At that moment, the phone rang and Raquel answered it. Apparently, it was time for us to call it a day. I showered and got dressed, and met up with Carlos in the lobby.

We made our way home, and where just in time for lunch.

After lunch I took a nap, woke up for Happy Hour out on the deck, where we stayed until 11:00, and then made my way upstairs for great night's sleep.

Fortunately, my wife had headed off for bed an hour before hand, and as I was heading up the stairs, I met up with Amanda, who whispered in my ear to be in her room at 2:00. I looked at her quizzically, but she re-assured me that she had a bedroom all to herself right next to mine. Hmmm.

Stay tuned.

12