Our Camping Becomes Golden

Story Info
I get to try what the golden showers I've always wanted.
2.7k words
4.65
90.2k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneP
JeanneP
38 Followers

My husband Matt and I have loved to camp since back when we met right after college. Not long after we got married, Matt inherited 40 acres of land on a tiny lake in rural Wisconsin. We've never built anything on the land but it has become our spot to go camping as often as we can get away during the summer. After a long cold winter, Memorial Day weekend was coming up and we were antsy to get outdoors. There are plenty of years where Memorial Day is cold and rainy but the forecast looked good and we were excited to start the summer camping season.

Our trips to the lake have changed now that our kids are out of the house. They have jobs and can't always get away so it's just the two of us these days. As we drove up there we started talking about days of hiking, fishing, and relaxing...all with no electronics! We also started getting in the mood for other things. With 40 acres and lots of trees no one can see us on the property. So we started talking about skinny dipping in the lake and laying out naked in the sun. We couldn't do those things when we were bringing kids to the lake but being in our favorite setting with no one else around made us free to let go with our sex life.

We stopped for lunch on the way up and my husband did one of those things that married couples do. He saw a display of sunscreen, patted me on the behind and whispered we'd better stock up for those tender parts that don't get sun in the winter! I whispered back, you'd better be good or you're not going to be seeing any of those parts!

After lunch we were back on the road. With the conversation and innuendo I was getting a little horny. I did my best imitation of how the kids used to ask in a whiny voice "are we there yet?" He was going to make a smart comment back but didn't get the chance. I slipped my hand down my shorts so he could see I was rubbing myself and said mommy has an itch that you can scratch if we ever get there! It was all kind of juvenile but it was our way of working up to the fun that was going to start as soon as we got there.

Of course as we got close to the lake, there was a traffic jam in the middle of nowhere. There was a road crew repairing a small bridge and traffic had to take turns from each direction to get across the bridge. As we got near where the road crewman was holding the stop sign my husband said I dare you to slide your hand down your shorts so he can see you're rubbing yourself. I told him he was nuts; that the highway patrolmen on the other side of the bridge would arrest me for indecent exposure. He gave me a pouty look so I adjusted my tank top so the guy on the road would be able to see inside if he looked at the right time. As we drove by we could see the surprise on his face followed by him giving us a thumbs up sign. My husband was almost as excited that I had done it as the road guy was that he had seen it. He said I love it when you're naughty! Just for that you can ask me for any naughty thing you want! I blushed when he said that because there is one naughty thing I've wanted to do with him but never had the nerve to ask for. I wasn't ready to tell him about it so I just said be careful what you ask for!

After driving for 3 hours we could finally see the blue of the lake peaking through the trees. We pulled onto the lot and drove over the rough trail that took us down towards the water. As much as I wanted to have sex as soon as we got out of the car, it wasn't going to be light very long and we needed to get our tent set up, some firewood gathered, and our food organized so we could have some dinner. It was 100 times easier to get all that done with daylight so we set to work. Being our first time camping for the year, it took us a little longer to get things together but as the sun was setting we had enough in place so that we could be comfortable on our first night. As the week goes on we make more meals from dehydrated foods. Tonight though, Matt started a fire and I got a couple steaks out of the cooler to go with a salad that I made before we left. While we were waiting for the fire to burn down to coals for cooking, we opened a bottle of wine. We poured a couple of glasses and toasted the start of summer.

After we took a sip, Matt kissed me, slid his hand up under my tank top to squeeze my bare breast and said we should toast a week of fucking like rabbits! I gave his cock a squeeze through his shorts and said if you stop talking and start doing we might have time for a quickie before the fire is ready. Those words were inspiring to Matt. He yanked my shorts down, pulled his shorts off in a couple seconds more, shoved me up against a tree and start pushing his cock into me. I said it looks like you really are in the mood to be naughty! He asked how naughty I wanted to be. I said you know what I like. With that he pushed all the way in, grabbed my nipples and pulled them and pinched hard, and started fucking me hard. The tree wasn't very comfortable but I didn't care. I was getting what I had wanted all day. I yelled out bang me! Pinch my nipples! Make me be slutty! There was no one for miles, and it was hot to yell what I wanted. I yelled out again, make me slutty, I'm your slut!

He pulled out before I came and pulled me over by the SUV. He turned the headlights on so he could see me and grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard. I moaned as he did it. We don't do it all the time, but we get in moods to be rough and I love having my boobs handled rough by him. Then he really surprised me. Matt has only done it a couple times but he started spanking me on my pussy. It wasn't super hard, but it was hard enough to smart. And I was in that special mood where the pain and pleasure mixed and I loved it. After a half dozen swats I yelled fuck me, I'm ready to cum! He pushed me up on the hood so we could both see him slide his cock in to me. He started pumping as fast as he could and I slid my hand down to rub my clit. Matt loved seeing me rub like this while we fucked. It didn't take long. I started shaking and the cumming. I was moaning and screaming enough to scare the raccoons away. It was so intense I started feeling faint. Then I could feel his cum spurting inside me. He pushed in with a few more hard thrusts as his cum spilled into me. And then we started slowing down.

As his cock slipped out of me and he lowered me back to the ground, I was light headed and he had to catch me so I didn't fall. Matt said I didn't think we were going to get kinky so fast! I said I didn't either but once we started I suddenly knew I wanted it rough. I laughed and said I hope you're not complaining! He held his hands up in fake shock and said, not me...any time you say "make me slutty" I'll be there to help you out! I poke him and said isn't that chivalrous of you.

We had taken longer having sex than the quickie we thought we were going to have. The fire had died down and we had to stoke it up a little. We had put some potatoes on the side of the fire wrapped in foil and once the fire was ready we threw our steaks on. By the time everything was done we were famished and we made quick work of the food. It gets completely dark out there at night and after driving all day, the wild sex, and darkness surrounding us we were suddenly tired. We had to collect garbage and throw it in the SUV along with the cooler. We brought a couple bottles of water and the rest of the wine over by the fire as it died down and finished them off. The wine was adding to the effect and we needed to get some sleep. Matt doused the last of the fire and we stumbled into our tent. It was warm enough that we lay on top of our sleeping bags, snuggled up together and fell asleep in seconds.

When the sunlight started making its way into the tent, we realized we had fallen asleep so quickly the night before that we hadn't even stopped to pee. Now we both woke up feeling the strong need to relieve ourselves. I thought about what Matt had said...that I could ask for any naughty thing I wanted...but I was pretty sure that if I told him I wanted him to pee on me he would reconsider! We both got up and stepped away from the tent towards the tree line. Matt took aim at a tree and started peeing. I was about to squat down and start peeing too when I blurted out, do you need a license for that thing or can anyone aim it? I expected him to just laugh but he stopped peeing and said what do you mean, do you want to aim it? I started blushing and said well it's probably weird but I always wondered what it would feel like to aim it as you peed. He said I like any activity that involves your hands on my cock so it's yours to aim!

I was embarrassed but I stepped behind him, wrapped my arms around to the front and held his cock in my right hand. He said nervously, I haven't peed like this before so it might take a minute to get started. It was when he said that it hit me like a ton of bricks that I hadn't peed yet and needed to badly. The situation was making me horny. I told him don't take to long I still need to pee and I'm not going to be able to hold it much longer.

That's when my world changed! Matt said go ahead and pee too; I don't mind if some of it gets on me. We can just run in the lake and rinse off. I was stunned! I was trying to think of what to say and before I thought about my words too much I said I'd be wildly turned on if you peed on me too. I can still hear Matt say, No shit?!? Those words ring in my ears to this day. In complete disbelief he said we both like being naughty but I wish I had known you wanted to be peed on a long time ago. It's such a naughty slutty thing to do and I want you to pee on me too!

We both stood there dumbfounded for a minute unsure what to say or how to start. He took my hand and led me closer to the lake. We stood out in the clear sunny day and I knelt in front of him and said please, I want your pee as much as I've wanted any kinky thing before. Matt aimed his cock at me. It took a little bit but a spurt jumped out and splashed on my boobs. It stopped for a second and then a stream started. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I started rubbing my clit hard and fast as the stream picked up intensity. And as I reveled in the feeling of his warm pee running down my body I knew what I needed to do. I leaned in and took the tip in my mouth and let it fill me. It tasted a little strange, it was very salty, but it was from him and I wanted it.

I gulped what I could and some spilled out. It started slowing down too soon and I manage to swallow about 2 mouthfuls. When I took my last swallow I looked up at Matt and he had a look on his face that said what the fuck just happened! I said oh my god I'm sorry if I went too far. I was afraid he was mad that I had acted on impulse and started drinking his pee. His face lit up though and he said that is the fucking hottest thing ever! Don't be sorry! I'm so turned on I want to fuck you silly. But I want to fuck you silly after you squat over me and I get to taste your pee too!

I couldn't believe it. I didn't think we would ever do something like this even though I wanted it. And I didn't think, even if he consented to peeing on me that he would want me to pee on him too. And drink it!! As I was trying to process all of it, he was laying on the ground. I went on autopilot because I was struck with complete disbelief. I put my feet on each side of his head and squatted down. He lifted his head so he could lightly start licking my lips. I felt his fingers spread my lips open and he said its my turn to say please! I tried to pee but I was hyper-excited and my mind was racing and it took what seemed like forever before a little dribble leaked out and then stopped. It took more time and he continued licking me while another couple little dribbles spilled out. Finally my floodgates burst and a stream started.

My pee started flooding his face faster than he could handle it but I heard the sound of a gulp, and then another. I closed my eyes and let it happen. It was almost like an out of body experience. Its hard to describe to most people who think its weird to be turned on by pee. But I was in heaven at that moment. I was in heaven because I had been peed on and heaven because I was peeing on him. And I was in heaven because we both wanted to share it with each other. Share the experience, revel in each others fluids because they belonged to the one we loved. Matt ended up drinking more pee than me that first time. When my pee ran out his face and hair were soaked. He had a grin from ear to ear. He said I love you and I told him that I loved him too. He said I want to sit under here a lot more when you pee. I said, hey it was my idea! We both started laughing. We were releasing our nervousness from having done something so "naughty" that most people would say is gross.

Matt got up and we walked into the lake to rinse off. We kissed and could taste the hint of pee on each other. It started a new chapter for us. Our sex became more intense with the added dimension of knowing we wanted something more from each other. Our camping trip found us having sex every day and peeing on each other every day too. When we got home we were limited to the shower stall for our fun. But I didn't care. It was my kinky dream come to life.

JeanneP
JeanneP
38 Followers