Our Clandestine Love Affair

Story Info
Erotic long love affair between Adam and Helen.
43.9k words
2.8
23k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # #

From the window of my third floor apartment, I could look out and see the apartment where my friend, Adam, had recently moved. He had even drawn a picture of the building's side that I could see and marked the location of his fourth floor apartment.

We worked in different departments for the same company and had casually know each other through work contacts. At a Company dinner party, we started to become friends. Several dates -- movies, music program, restaurants meals -- followed. We were quickly becoming very wonderful friends. Sexy wonderful friends. Close sexy wonderful friends.

Adam was recently promoted and supervised my department. I did not report directly to him, but the company had a policy that supervisors were not to be romantically involved with employees they supervised. Often, when two employees married -- if one directly supervised the other -- one was transferred. We thought it best to be clandestine in our relationship.

His apartment building was about one half mile away from my building. It would be an easy walk -- -- except for the river that separates us. By road and a distant bridge, the distance was about ten miles. Evening was approaching as I look through binoculars toward his apartment building across the river. I count up four floors and then across ten windows.

The binoculars that Adam give me were good -- but not that good. He told me he would leave the light on and the curtains open. I could see into the room but the details certainly were not distinctive.

But it did not matter. Adam's brother was visiting him --- they were doing "guy things" over the holidays. Then Adam and I would be together in January.

January --

# # # # During the second weekend in January, Adam picks me up at my apartment. We went to an afternoon movie, then ate an excellent meal at a very nice restaurant. It was early evening when we return to my apartment.

In December, he had given me an instructional DVD on erotic dancing. He asked me to look at the DVD, then entertain him as part of our foreplay. I told him he could also do an erotic dance for me. He simply smiled, laughed, and said OK.

"Did you have a chance to look at that instructional DVD on erotic dancing that I gave you?" Adam inquires.

"Yes. I did look at it. Did you look at it before you gave it to me? You said you would dance for me." I ask.

"Yes, I looked at it several times. And I am ready to dance -- but with romantic music."

"I have already purchased a romantic music CD. You can dance first."

# # # # Helen leaves Adam in the living room listening to the CD and went to her bedroom and changes clothing. Soon, she was wearing red thong panties, a modified black bra that had the cups cut out, thigh high black hose, and red shoes with a low heel. Before returning to the living room, she put on a heavy pink cotton bathrobe that went down about eight inches below my knees.

Adam is still listening to the romantic CD, but has removed his shoes.

"I am back and ready to watch you dance, Adam."

"The lady always goes first, Helen. After your erotic dance, I will dance."

"You just want to get a few ideas from my dancing to use in your dance."

"Could be. Could be." Adam replies, and smiles.

# # # # Helen slowly starts to twist and move around the living room in time to the romantic music. In a minute or so, the belt of the heavy pink bathrobe is unfastened. The black and red lingerie is partially revealed.

She moves and twists around the room a little faster. Passing close to Adam, the bathrobe is pushed off her shoulders. It quickly drops to the floor. Only lingerie is being worn: modified black bra, red thong panties, thigh high black hose, and red low heel shoes.

Quickly the shoes are kicked off. One lands on the sofa, the other shoe hits Adam's pants leg.

For a few minutes, Helen again moves and twist around the room. Part of the time she faces Adam, part of the time he views her back and ass. The modified black bra, with the cups cut out, is like a picture frame. The narrow black strips of cloth frame bare breasts. I move and rub breasts and the red fabric covering the juncture of my legs. Her butt cheeks are completely exposed, the red elastic strip of the thong panties hidden in her crack.

"Very nice, Helen. I love looking at your framed breasts."

"You like that picture?"

"Yes. Your breasts are like a matched pair of bookends."

"They are not quite a matched pair. But, I am glad you like them."

"I like to look at them -- -- but really prefer to kiss, lick, and suck them." Adam replies.

"You will -- -- soon. In the bedroom, before you fuck me."

"What position do you want to be in when I enter you?" Adam asks.

"Your choice, Sweetheart."

# # # # Her dancing stops in front of Adam -- -- for balance, my hands are on his shoulders. He reaches out and touches both breasts and nipples. First one foot is put between Adam's spread legs -- -- toes are almost touching his manhood through the fabric of his clothing. Adam pulls off one thigh high black hose, then removes the other hose.

Again, she moves and twists around the room -- with frequently rubbing of her bare breasts, stomach, and legs. Helen unhooks the modified black bra and tosses it onto the sofa.

"Get those boobs swinging and swaying."

# # # # Again, Helen moves, prances, and dances around the room -- several times stopping close to Adam who fondles her breasts and pulls nipples. She dances away. Now, she is just out of reach of his outstretched arms. Finally, she stops dancing close by Adam. He reaches up just above her hips, and grasps both sides of the red elastic strap and pulls down. Her red thong panties slide over her hips and off her body. Helen spreads her legs, her sex is completely exposed. Her cunt lips are bare, only a small amount of neatly trimmed pubic hair is above her slit.

"I love looking at your slit, Baby. And I love spreading your lips with my hard cock."

"What lips, Adam?"

"Both sets of lips, Sweetheart. Those on your face and those between your legs."

"Not now -- -- you will still have to wait until we are in the bedroom. I am still doing my dance. And I want to see you dance." Helen says.

"Yes. I will do some type of male erotic dance for you."

# # # # Helen opens a closet door, reaches in, and gets a long gold colored silk scarf. She pulls one end of the scarf between her legs. Now each hand is holding an end of the scarf. Standing close to Adam, she pulls the scarf first one way, then the other way. One end of the scarf goes up, as the other end goes down. For several minutes, Helen rubs her sex with the smooth silk gold scarf. As the romantic music stops, Helen drops the scarf and sits down on the sofa. Her dance is completed.

"Now it is your turn to dance, Adam."

"I really am not a good dancer."

"That is OK. Get that rod between your legs swinging and swaying."

# # # # Adam smiles and softly laughs. Their eyes met, then lips touch. Soon tongue tips touch and explore.

Slowly, Helen unbuttons his light gold colored sweater. Then lowers her hands and unfastens Adam's belt.

"Dance for me. Strip and dance -- until you are stark naked, Adam. Then play with yourself."

"Possibly I should just quickly strip now -- then fondle my penis. You would like that. Correct.?"

"Yes. I have seen and felt your penis earlier. Just move around and turn as you strip."

# # # # For several minutes, Adam walks around the room, more or less in time with the music. First the sweater comes off and is tossed in the direction of Helen. Next Adam slowly unbuttons his long sleeve plaid shirt. He tosses it on to the sofa. Adam stands still and pushes his pants over his hips -- slowly they slide down his legs. He is standing directly in front of Helen -- -- but a little out of reach of her outstretched hand. Adam leans against a wall, bends over, and removes both socks.

For several minutes, Adam moves and twists around the living room wearing only his t-shirt and underpants. But his hands were moving -- rubbing his chest and the fabric that covers his manhood.

"I can see your rod growing, Adam. Rub it some more."

# # # # Again, Adam stops close to Helen but just out of reach of her outstretched hand. In one swift motion, Adam pulls his t-shirt over his head and tosses it onto the sofa.

Now wearing only his cotton white underpants, Adam puts one foot up on a chair and slowly plays with his manhood until a slight bulge is visible. Then he pushes off his underpants.

But a slight surprise is waiting for Helen. Adam is wearing a jock strap. Once again, he slowly moves and twists around the room. Part of the time he is facing Helen, part of the time his back is toward her. But a few times, he bent over -- with his ass toward her.

Adam slowly walks closer and closer to Helen. As he walks, one of Adam's hands is rubbing his chest, his other hand is rubbing the jock strap covering his manhood. Now he is within her reach.

"Your turn, Helen. Strip me."

# # # # Helen reaches out with both hands, grabs the sides of the jock strap, and quickly uncovers Adam's equipment. But another surprise is waiting -- just above his pubic hair, Adam had printed the words: 'Blow Job, Please'

"Let's go into the bedroom and cuddle briefly. Then I will give you a hand job and a blow job. Then you can fuck me."

"I like your bedroom. I enjoy having you pleasure me. And I like possessing and having you, Helen. Also, I enjoyed your erotic dance."

"The instructional DVD on erotic dancing gave me a few ideas. But I think you need to watch the tape some more." Helen said, and adds: "I want this."

# # # # Helen reaches down and grabs Adam's slightly erect cock. Then she pulls the cock toward the bedroom. Adam quickly follows.

________________________________

Adam's Story I appreciated Helen viewing the DVD on erotic dancing. And I really enjoyed watching her erotic dancing as she stripped and got naked. I like looking at her naked body and I enjoy watching her rub herself. It was different -- -- but actually, I liked dancing and displaying my manhood. But my dancing is not very smooth or fluid. We have fun together -- both in public and in private. As usual our sex -- hand job, blow job and missionary intercourse -- was very pleasing. My condom covered cock fits very nice in her cunt. But I enjoyed having my bare cock in her -- -- even though she was using a female condom.

Helen's Story I like dancing and stripping for Adam. Any time he wants me to strip and entertain him, I will. But only for him. Once he suggested some type of group sex -- but I refused. Currently, I want only sex with Adam. We have had some disagreements in the past but nothing serious. I certainly appreciate his desire to give me pleasure -- both before and after his ejaculation -- when we have sex. He can "know my body and mind" in most any way that he desires.

_______________________________

Late January --

# # # # Adam picks up Helen at her apartment, then drives in his late model compact SUV to his apartment. It was mid-afternoon on a Saturday. Together, they had planned an afternoon and evening of sexual fun and pleasure. And pleasurable revealing photography.

Adam had recently purchased a new digital camera -- made by the same manufacturer of his slightly older digital camera. He plans to photograph and make intimate pictures of Helen:

• Wearing revealing lingerie.

• Wearing a few items, but having her sex and breasts completely exposed.

• Wearing only thigh high hose and high heel shoes.

• And wearing only a smile and lipstick.

Helen is bringing some revealing lingerie. Adam also had recently purchased some intimate male and female clothing. Helen had even said she would let the hair between her legs grow and Adam could shave her cunt. BSAS Pictures would be extremely interesting -- -- Before Shaving and After Shaving.

Adam considers himself to be a serious amateur photographer. The recently purchased digital camera would be extensively used. Then the couple would become as one -- joined by a hard rod in a moist mouth. Later, a hard rod in a moist cylinder.

Once inside his apartment, they embrace. He pushes his chest against her breasts. Lips touch, they kiss. Tongue tip touches and rubs tongue tip for many minutes. Each tongue explores the other mouth. The kiss is passionate. Very passionate.

Finally, they separate briefly. Adam slowly unbuttons Helen's shirt and pushes it off her shoulders. The shirt falls to the floor. He reaches around her back and unhooks her bra. It slides off her shoulders and falls onto the shirt.

"Very nice! I love looking at your breasts. Now I will have the opportunity to photograph them. And the other interesting parts of your body." Adam says.

"As we discussed, you may photograph me wearing revealing lingerie or nothing. But I want copies. Also you promised that the pictures would only be for the enjoyment of us. And I want some revealing pictures of us together." Helen stated.

"Yes, revealing pictures -- separate and together." Adam says, and adds: "Let me show you the photography area I have created."

# # # # Hand in hand, Adam shows his special friend his photography area. He has suspended a light solid colored cotton blanket from the top of a curtain rod. Near by, ready to use, is a stool, a straight back chair, and some pillows. Several very revealing lingerie outfits purchased by Adam are on the back of a sofa. The recently purchased digital camera and tripod are ready. A light and reflector is available.

"Let me see the lingerie items you brought with you, Helen."

# # # # Helen opens her small bag and shows three outfits.

First -- Red shoes, thigh high black hose, red thong panties, and two black bras – one modified by cutting out the cups, and a black gown with a long side slit and red trim.

Second -- A peach colored opaque gown with a plunging neck line and a side slit that goes upward several inches toward the juncture of the wearer's legs. A lace top covers the woman's breasts but still allows flesh to be seen. A peach colored bra and thong panties complete the outfit.

Third -- A very revealing green baby doll outfit with matching thong panties.

"What did you purchase for us to wear, Adam?"

"I got several things for you to wear and something for me to wear."

# # # # Adam shows her the outfits he purchased.

One -- A non reflective leather outfit -- Bra and thong panties for her -- And a thong for him.

Two -- An extremely revealing show - it - all item consisting of narrow elastic black straps with two large metal rings that are placed around a woman's breasts and a smaller metal triangle that fits over her sex. Essentially, for practical purposes, the woman is still stark naked when wearing this item. Almost every square inch of her skin is exposed.

Three -- The skin of several grapefruits and some elastic ribbon.

Four -- A short red house coat with black trim and a belt plus a large hand mirror.

Five -- Non reflective rolls of colored ribbon.

"That is an interesting and varied collection of items." Helen says.

"As they say --'Variety is the spice of life'. Ready to start modeling?"

"Yes. You have already seen me naked and have had my body at different times. I will just change clothing in this area. Unless you want me to use the bathroom as a dressing room."

"Watching you dress and undress in revealing clothing will be enjoyable,"

# # # # Their eyes meet, both smile and softly laugh. In a minute or so, both are completely naked. Their street clothing tossed on to the sofa.

As Adam watches, Helen puts on her first outfit -- red shoes, black hose, red thong panties, the black bra with cups, and the black gown with red trim.

For the first photograph, only the black gown with red trim is visible as she stands facing the camera -- her back close to the light colored cotton blanket. For the several photos, the gown is partially open revealing her under garments; then the gown is completely open. She posses by sitting on the chair -- she posses by sitting on the stool and by putting a foot on the upper rung of the stool. For another photo, the gown has been removed. Each subsequent photo shows one less item of clothing.

As Helen removes the black bra with cups, Adam takes a few more pictures. Then she puts on the modified black bra that has the cups cut out. Like a picture in a wood frame, her breasts are completely exposed and framed by narrow strips of black cloth. Several more pictures are taken as Helen moves and bends her body -- total body pictures and close-up views. Her ample breasts bounce around as she moves.

"Very nice, Helen. I wanted to take revealing and nude pictures of my ex-spouse but she would not permit any pictures like I am taking now. Thank you for this opportunity." Adam states.

"You are welcome. Take as many pictures that you want. But I also want pictures of us together -- nude. Actually I am really enjoying being partially nude and naked with you taking pictures. Guess I like nude modeling -- -- but, only for you."

# # # # Then, Helen removes the red thong panties. Her sex and breasts are bare for the digital camera to record several images on the large capacity memory stick. She removes the modified bra -- for practical purposes, Helen is naked. She is wearing only the red shoes and thigh high black hose as she posses for more pictures. Finally she is stark naked -- standing, sitting, and bending over -- in turn, her face and bare ass toward the camera. Her breasts move freely. Many more pictures are taken -- some of her entire body, some of the most interesting parts of her body -- boobs and the juncture of her legs.

"Please lay down on the floor with your ass elevated with the pillow. I want to take some close-up pictures of your cunt. And of your cunt as you spread your lips wide -- I want to get pictures of your pink flesh. Real close-up pictures." Adam requests.

# # # # Helen lays down on the floor. Her legs spread. Her sex completely exposed for the camera to record some images. She spreads her cunt lips -- the camera takes more pictures of her glistening moist cunt.

Helen stands up and is joined by Adam, now wearing the leather black thong. After a few pictures are taken, Helen pulls off his thong. Both are stark naked -- as they move into different positions the camera records many images on the memory stick as Adam pushes the camera's remote control.

As Helen puts on the opaque peach bra and thong panties, several pictures are taken. Then she removes the bra and thong. As the peach gown covers her body, several more pictures are taken. Helen puts a foot on a rung of the stool -- the slit allows the gown to separate. Helen's slit is exposed as the camera records images of the gown and her slit.

Now, Helen puts on the green thong panties. As she sits on the chair, with her legs spread wide, Adam takes several pictures. Helen slips on the very revealing baby doll top -- more digital pictures are taken.

"We have been almost naked and completely naked for many minutes now. I have been looking at your penis. So far, you do not have much of an erection." Helen says.

"I have also noticed that my penis is essentially flaccid. I am enjoying this photographic opportunity but guess I need to touch you or have direct stimulation of my manhood to get an erection." Adam replies.

"You can touch me and have direct stimulation after the pictures are taken."

"That sounds wonderful to me."

# # # # Helen puts on the leather bra and thong panties. Adam puts on the leather thong. They cuddle, kiss, and explore their friend's body -- then remove the leather clothing. Adam pushes the remote control button, the digital camera records numerous images on the large capacity memory stick.