Our Cock

Story Info
Mouth music and toy play on a lazy Saturday morning.
5.8k words
4.39
22.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ficfi
Ficfi
24 Followers

I unhooked Pluto's leash and told him to go to his bed and then took off my rain coat and hung it in the closet and stuffed the dog's leash up on the shelf. Then I wandered into the kitchen to get a dog treat from the pantry before heading to the room my hubby and I liked to call 'Planet Pluto' so that I could dry the dog off a bit and give him his treat. After toweling him off, I made the dog do a few tricks and then gave him his treat, which he settled down with on his bed. It was long chew doggie treat, so I knew it would afford me several hours of peace without having my faithful friend being constantly under foot.

It was still pretty early on a Saturday morning and I thought about making a pot of coffee, but decided to see what hubby was up to first. There was no light on down in the master bedroom, so I figured my man was still asleep, but decided to poke my head in. Instead of finding him cocooned under the duvet, he was sitting up. "Hey, you're up!" I said as I walked into the room and turned on the bedside lamp and saw my husband Bryan sitting up against the headboard, the covers rucked up at his feet. He had a wistful look on his face and was leisurely stroking his cock between his thumb and two fingers. "And you're up." I said cheekily acknowledging his erect state as I stood and watched for a minute. "I bet you were hoping the rain was heavy enough that the dog wouldn't want much of a walk and I would get back here in time to give you a hand with that."

He smiled and shrugged. "A hand, or maybe a little tongue and some lips, or a hot, wet pussy. I'll take whatever I can get, even an audience if that's all you're into at the moment."

"You've had a busy week, hon, I was pretty sure you'd want to sleep until 10 at least."

"Actually, I got up to take a pee and meant to crawl back in here to sleep for a couple more hours, but I put my hand in the wet patch we made last night and..." he shrugged. "I haven't seen you go off like that in a long time, it was fucking hot."

I leaned in and put my hand on the mattress and felt around a bit. It didn't take long to find the wet patch. "Holy shit, that is still really wet. Next time we read dirty, kinky stories aloud in bed to heat us up, I'm going to have to put a towel down."

"You really got off on that story about the chick taking on all comers at the adult theatre, huh?" he said, waggling his eyebrows at the word comers/cummers to emphasize his pun.

I perched on the side of the bed and went back to watching him stroke. "Well, the story definitely pushed my buttons. I don't know if you would call it a fantasy, but it certainly worked for me. As did reading the story out loud to you, I think that was part of the whole deal. And then that position we tried? What was that called again?"

"Lateral coital" he supplied.

"Yeah, right. I liked that a lot. Once we eventually got into position" I said, snickering as I remembered us fumbling and laughing as we tried to follow the instructions we had read on line.

Bryan switched from using his fingers to using his whole fist on his cock, but maintained the same slow and steady pace. "Yeah, maybe we should have done as that website suggested and gotten used to getting into and out of that position a time or two when we weren't naked and horny."

"Meh, more fun the clumsy way," I said with a flirty smile as I stretched out on the mattress, my head a few inches from Bryan's hip, still avidly watching him stroke. My fingers crept up under my shirt and I began to rake my thumbnails over my nipples through the satiny material of my bra cups. "Speak for yourself, babe, your knee nearly took any question of someday having kids off the table altogether," he teased.

Pushing myself up, I snorted inelegantly and ripped my shirt off over my head. "My knee barely caressed the family jewels when I was getting into position!" So saying, I reached back and unfastened my bra and then flung both garments across the room before leaning back to strip off my yoga pants and lacy panties in one go. Those I flung in the opposite direction. Bryan watched them fly with a lazy smile.

"Babe, you can touch my cock and balls as much as you want. And I should add that I'm currently hoping that's what you plan to do now that you've tossed your clothes all over the place, but a man gets nervous as hell when a knee gets that close to his nuts."

I laughed and then launched myself forward looking down at him with a sexy smile. "Move closer to the middle of the bed," I demanded.

He quirked an eyebrow. "And put my ass on the wet spot?"

I mirrored back his quirked eyebrow. "It's just cum Bry. You're not afraid of a little cum are you?"

"Hell no," he said and propelled himself into the middle of our bed and then adjusted the pillows to his liking and laid back waiting to see what I would do. He looked so sexy lying there in all his naked glory with a raging hard on.

Being certain to keep my knee well away from his manly parts, I straddled one of his legs and leaned forward to give his bottom lip a nip. He growled a little and slid a hand through my hair to grasp the back of my neck and pull me towards him for a nice, wet kiss. While he sucked my tongue, I rubbed my pussy against his partially raised knee. The pressure of his knee bone against my mound was nice, but I wanted a little more stimulation, so I reached down and spread my labia a little and settled my clit against him and then moved my hips in little circles, humming a little at the way it stimulated my clit. A hand slid down my back to settle on my ass where it stroked and circled.

Bryan released the gentle pull on my head and we eased back but held eye contact. The fire in his eyes made me groan and add a little thrust to my hip undulations against his knee. "Dirty girl," he said with affection and swatted me on the ass. I leaned back in for another kiss and told him to spank me again, which he did, several times, alternating hands.

Continuing to rub my clit against his knee, I used my left hand to grasp his cock using a gentle corkscrew motion. "You wanna try that lateral position thingy again? I loved how I could get it so the head of your cock thrummed my g-spot just right with every thrust."

He laid back watching me with hooded eyes, groaning and raising his hips a little as I used the back of my fingernail to spread a bead of pre-cum around the meatus of his cock. "So Desi likes being on top, huh? Sure babe, we can try it again. I liked how you were able to squeeze those inner muscles and milk my cock even tighter than normal. And when you went off, the contractions were intense."

Pulling my pussy off his knee, I ran my fingers along the strip of brown hair and then trailed them all the way down my slit and back up, drawing the slick wetness from my vaginal opening to circle my clit.

"You wet enough baby?" Bryan asked, sliding down into a more prone position so he could reach up to give my nipples a gentle squeeze. We locked eyes again and shared a lustful glance. I broke it off and threw my head back as Bryan increased the pressure on my nipples. "Oh, fuck yeah, pinch them. Oh yes Bry, twist them." Bryan chuckled at my reaction to his fingers on my nips. "Bring them a little closer Desi, and I'll do better than that."

With a sexy smile, I took my fingers away from my clit and slipped forward to place my hands on either side of his head on the pillow so that I could navigate my right nipple into position over his mouth. Smiling he made me wait a few seconds as his hands settled on my hips and then moved back to knead my ass and give me another couple of firm but gentle spanks. Then his fingers slid along my crack and teased the rosebud of my anus which made me jump. It was then he took my nipple gently in his teeth to nibble. Then he lashed it with his tongue before finally sucking the whole pebbled nub into his mouth. He released the nipple with a gentle bite and then asked for the other one which he treated similarly.

Shifting my weight, I slid back a little and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and then ran my lips over his raspy chin to give his neck a nuzzle. I trailed my tongue over the cords there while moving my hands in between us to gently knead his pectoral muscles and stroke his abdomen. His muscles rippled and contracted beneath my exploring fingers. I kissed and tongued my way down his chest and abdomen and then ran my tongue through the whorls of hair where his abdomen joined his pubis. I could hear his breathing get heavier and felt his hips bob up suggesting that he wanted me to stop playing and get my mouth on his cock.

"Uh uh uh! You know it's better when we take our time and draw it out," I reminded him. Bryan groaned. "Draw it out another time, right now just suck me baby," he pleaded. "I need your lips and tongue on my cock right now."

"Whose cock?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Our cock," he answered immediately with a moan. This was a schtick with us and had been since before we were married. "I know it's yours as much as it is mine babe. Suck it. Please suck it."

Our eyes met and held for a moment; I was sure mine were shimmering with the same love and lust that I saw in Bryan's. "I love our cock," I told him as I had done so many times before, knowing that dirty talk made us both hot and believing that a bit more torturous anticipation would make it all the better when I did finally give him what we both wanted. "It's a very handsome cock. I could spend hours worshipping it with my mouth. I guess I probably have, haven't I?"

His eyes glittered, boring deeply into mine. "I like taking it in my mouth," I told him. "I like running my tongue around the head and then sliding my tongue all the way down the stem to your sac. I know it turns you on when I take your balls in my mouth." Bryan's eyes flashed and his hands fisted, gripping the mattress cover while his hips jutted up involuntarily again as if trying to steer his cock towards my lips. Tease that I am, my tongue slipped out to slowly wet my lips and his eyes followed it.

"Soon, baby," I promised, "I just have one more thing to do" and so saying, I moved back in to tongue the expanse of skin just above his groin. Then I nibbled a patch of skin and sucked it hard and kept the suction up as long as I could before releasing his flesh and sitting back to take a look.

"Jesus woman, did you just give me a hickey a couple of inches away from my dick?"

"Uh huh," I admitted, feeling both naughty and powerful. "Now all the guys at the gym will suspect your woman is taking care of you just like this." Then I reached out and used three fingers and a thumb to grasp the shaft and point at my mouth. Leaning in, I ran the tip of my tongue along the meatus, probing the opening for a second or two before running my tongue around the whole glans. I could feel his cock jump and his hips writhe a little. Without further teasing, I slid my lips around the glans, using my tongue to stimulate the highly sensitive underside of the coronal ridge.

Bryan writhed. "Oh yeah, baby. Oh shit that feels so good. So good."

"Hold on a sec, Bry," I said and reached up under my pillow to pull out the bottle of water-based lube I had left there the night before. I popped the cap and poured a good big gob on my left palm and then tossed the bottle aside to smear the product all down the shaft and over Bryan's sac before taking the head back in my mouth to give it another lick followed by a nice deep suck that brought Bry's hips up off the bed again, which succeeded in driving his cock head to the back of my mouth.

Now, in so many erotic books, it seems like every woman can deep throat a cock, no matter the size, but I can't and I suspect that a lot of other women can't either so I try not to let it make me feel inadequate as a lover, but I do wish I could take it all down into my throat. I've never asked Bry if he's disappointed that I can't deep throat him. I suspect he's happy enough that I suck and swizzle with my tongue. Taking my lips off his meat for a moment, I kept up a steady stroking action while I attended to his ball sac with my tongue before taking one whole gonad into my mouth to suck ever so gently before switching to the other one.

I felt Bryan raise his chest up a little and stuff another pillow behind him. He probably wanted to get a better view of the action. I left the sac and went back to work on the head of his cock then lifted my eyes to his, knowing how much it turned him on to make eye contact with me while I had our cock in my mouth.

"Oh god, you do that so well baby," he said as I applied suction to the head again while double fisting the shaft easily thanks to the lube I had applied earlier. "I know we just said we'd try that lateral position again, babe, but I'm not gonna last that long. How about I come in your mouth and then bring you off with that thruster toy?"

I pulled my mouth off his dick for a bit and continued double fisting him. "So nasty Bryan wants to cum in my mouth? Are you sure you don't want to cum on my tits and then watch me lick it up?" I asked, suspecting it might push his buttons a little.

"Oh fuck, babe, I wish I could do both, but I need to cum in your mouth."

"Okay, but I'm going to draw it out my darling. I'm going to torment you and drive you so fucking mad with lust that your cum blasts out of there in an orgasmic flash."

"Yeah, baby, that's what I want. I want those lips back on my meat."

"Soon Bry," I said, keeping up a gentle stroking action. "But first, grab me a condom from the bedside table." He looked at me in confusion.

"Oh yeah, you heard me. I want to slide a finger up that ass of yours to stroke that walnut in there that makes my man bray like a donkey when he cums, but I want to protect your ass from my fingernail." I needed to say no more. Bryan twisted slightly and grabbed a foil pack from the drawer then opened it. I stuck my hand out palm up expecting him to place the condom in it, but he grabbed my hand and raised it to his mouth for a kiss then slid the tip of my middle finger into the central well before gently rolling the condom down the length of my digit.

"Are you sure this is about protecting my anus and not about protecting your manicure, doll?"

I grinned. "What do you care," I asked, "as long as this finger slides in that tight passage of yours and makes you feel real good by stroking that prostate?" As he sank back against the pillows with a shit eating grin on his face, he said, "You are the dirtiest, sexiest, hottest chick in all the land and I'm glad you're mine." I grinned and rubbed my thumb against the finger that was sheathed in the condom. "Is the lube on this thing enough do you think, or does that tight ass of yours need a little more?"

"What's on there should be good, but take it easy baby."

"Raise up a little Bry." When he did, I put my digit against his anus and gently wormed it inside enjoying the manly noises he made and the subtle clenching of his ass. "Do you like that Bry? Do you like having my pretty little finger in your dirtiest, darkest spot? Oh yeah, I think you like it. The way you're clenching and unclenching your ass tells me exactly how much you like the fact that any second now I'm gonna be fucking your ass with my finger."

"Oh Desi, fuck babe, that feels so good. But keep up the stroking on our cock." In concentrating on playing with his ass, I had forgotten all about our cock. I put my other hand back on the shaft and gave it a good stroke, then went back to the top, drawing the pre-cum that was leaking from the meatus down over the glans and along the shaft.

"That's it, oh man I'm in heaven. Do it, Des, fuck my ass with your finger. Fuck it in deeper." I did what he asked and sank my finger deeper in his ass in the prescribed "come hither" position until I found the gland whereupon I carefully adjusted the angle so that the pad of my condom-wrapped finger could stroke his sweet spot. Bry moaned and then mumbled incoherently, his eyes closed and his hands clenched the mattress cover as I stroked his cock and probed his ass.

"I really do love our cock Bry. And now I'm going to wrap my lips around it again and get down to the serious work of making you blast against my tongue." I popped the glans back in my mouth and then pulled back a little to dribble some spit down onto my left hand so I didn't chafe the shaft as I continued to stroke and twist. Then I set up a nice steady rhythm moving my mouth up and down taking the glans and as much of the shaft as I could handle into my mouth trying to maintain a steady level of suction as I fucked my mouth up and down.

It was tricky, but I tried my best to coordinate the actions of my other hand with the digit in his ass, fucking it gently in and out making sure to rub against the prostate with each thrust. After a bit, Bry did most of the moving and I just kept my finger still letting him shift and move his ass against it as he liked while I concentrated on keeping my lips and tongue working on his cock. It wasn't long before I felt the telltale pulse in his shaft signaling that he was about to cum and so I doubled the speed of my mouth motions on the glans and corona.

He didn't quite bray like a donkey as he came, but he did make a lot of noise. I swallowed his cum and kept the motion and pressure on his cock until he pulled away from my mouth signaling that he was too sensitive for more. Giving his prostate a last stroke, I gently withdrew my finger from his ass and turned the soiled condom inside out and tossed it aside before crawling up to snuggle against Bryan as he came down from that wild ride. As we cuddled, I slipped my fingers into my sopping wet pussy and drew slow circles around my clit.

"It's been a while since you fucked my ass with that finger of yours babe. I fucking loved it," Bryan admitted.

"Would you like it, do you think," I asked cautiously, "If we got me a harness with a strap-on so I could really fuck you in the ass?" He tensed a little, but didn't pull away from me. "Just a thought," I added. "And a somewhat selfish one, as I think I could really get off on being the fucker instead of the fuckee every now and then."

Bryan gave me a considering look. "I definitely like your finger up there, but I've seen pictures of some of those strap-ons, I'm not sure I could handle a big hard cock up my ass, even if I thought it might be a turn on."

"And DO you think it might be a turn on?" I asked. "I mean, we've talked plenty about going further with my ass, Bry, and I've been thinking about that some more too. Maybe," I paused and leaned in for a kiss, "we could get a couple of sets of graduated butt plugs and slowly work our way to getting both our asses in condition for a little anal fucking."

Bryan laughed hoarsely and nibbled my lips for a moment before shifting so he could grab a breast in each hand. "Christ, you really are a dirty girl. However, when you put it that way, it does kind of sound like fair play. I get to fuck your ass and you get to fuck mine? Is that what you're thinking?" he asked.

I caught my bottom lip in my teeth and nodded.

Bryan leaned down to kiss my nose. "What do you think? Pink butt plugs for my lady and black ones for me?" I giggled. "I make no promises about letting you fuck my ass, Des, but I will definitely consider it. Right now, however, I'm going to suck your clit and then bring you off with one of those fake cocks of yours."

I rolled a little and opened my night stand to pull out a smallish rabbit vibe that was bright orange. "The thruster is for when you're away," I told him. "This one does my clit so good and hits my g-spot just right."

Bryan shook his head. "Whatever lights your fire. Now spread your legs as wide as they can go, and then put your fingers to good use holding those lips open for me," he instructed. With an eager smile, I did what he asked and opened myself up to him. "Wider, babe, open those lips wider. That's it" he said approvingly, and then he swooped in and sucked my whole clit into his mouth for a gentle suck before releasing it. He adjusted one of my fingers so that he held back my clitoral hood, dribbled a little spit on my pearl and then started lashing it madly with his tongue.

Ficfi
Ficfi
24 Followers
12