Our Complete Transformation

Story Info
One couple's transformation to a new lifestyle.
5k words
4.23
83.6k
52
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -- The Awakening

(A story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence)

*

It was Friday evening, my wife and I had met some of her coworkers at a bar they liked to hang out in. It was supposed to have some good music on the weekends and it had been a somewhat busy week so I agreed to go along to have a couple drinks and unwind. It was still a little early for the band but they were tuning up. The place was reasonably busy at 7:30 on a Friday and we were already having to talk loudly and very close to each other to be heard over the crowd.

I knew several of Renee's friends from work but there a few I hadn't met even though I had heard their names and knew a little about most of them. The one I hadn't met but knew quite a bit about was Kelly. Renee talked about her day most evenings when she got home and Kelly featured prominently in many of her conversations.

I was very intrigued, Kelly was a very attractive woman, maybe 35 years old, 5'5" tall, slim with nice firm ass, medium sized tits and a cute layered brown haircut. But what had me most interested was the fact that she was married and here with her boyfriend, a salesman from the office. Also, from what I had heard in the evening commentary from Renee after work was how risqué she was and all indications were that she liked girls as well as guys.

Renee is quite the hottie in her own right. At 40 she was still slim and sexy, 5'6" tall, and weighing about 125 lbs, with long sexy legs moving up to very shapely ass and smallish firm tits who nipples were large and constantly hard. When she wanted to she could turn every head in the room including mine. We had been together only a few years after our respective divorces.

We had all had a couple of drinks by the time the band began and they sounded pretty decent. The first couple of songs were typical older rock songs that they pulled off pretty well. It wasn't long before the girls at the table decided to head out on the dance floor. The guys stayed put for the most part and tried to have a conversation as best we could over the music. The evening was going along pretty typically.

The drinks had been flowing freely and the band was in their third set, I hadn't been paying any attention to the time but it must have been around midnight. The girls had spent most of the evening on the dance floor, dragging us guys out once in a while for a song or two until we begged off and sat back down. Most of the people in the group had left to get home to the husband or wife or kids and there was just Renee & I, Kelly and her date Kyle.

The girls had all pounded a couple of drinks down between sets so even though they had been dancing most of the evening were somewhat loaded, more so than the guys it appeared anyway. I was feeling no pain but was a long way from a hangover.

The band worked their way into a rather slow song and Renee motioned me to join her on the floor. Kyle also got the nod and we joined the girls for a dance. About halfway through the song they decided to switch partners and I began dancing with Kelly and Kyle with Renee. I didn't think much about it until Kelly pulled me to her rather tightly and molded herself against me. She was built well and I could feel her tits pressing against me and her hips moving in rhythm with mine.

I was only a few inches taller than she was and she tilted her head so her mouth was close to my ear. "Renee is very sexy, have you been watching her dance tonight? She is quite wound up, I bet she is going to fuck your brains out later." She said loud enough so only I could hear.

I tilted my face down to look at her, she simply smiled and winked just as the song ended and we moved back to the table. I sat and took a sip of my drink thinking about Kelly's brash comment and eyeing my wife to see if she might be right. My cock began to stir at the thought.

A few minutes later the girls were back on the floor and I was paying much closer attention this time. Kelly was right, Renee was dancing very sexually, moving her hips erotically and running her hands across her body. She was looking directly at Kelly and they seemed to be trying to outdo each other with their sensual moves. Their eyes never leaving each other they got closer and closer together, soon just inches separating them.

The song ended and they stepped apart a little but the band moved right into another song and they both continued to sway with the music as they discovered the rhythm and beat. Soon they were once again dancing close to each other, quite erotically. Occasionally Kelly would run her hand down Renee's arm or across her hip. A few seconds later Renee actually spun around facing away from her and Kelly stepped up close behind and placed both hands on her hips.

They began to move together, in sync, their hips locked together, Kelly's hands moving up and down Renee's body sensually. I was starting to get hard watching. Shortly Renee turned back around to face her and they continued their display although a little less conspicuously. They moved out of my line of sight and got somewhat lost in the crowd.

The song ended and shortly they were back at the table sipping their drinks as if it had never happened. I looked at Renee and raised my eyebrows in question, she just smiled and blew a kiss at me. It was getting late and we had to drive a little way to get home so I suggested it was time to go. She pouted a little and said "After this set, OK" I figured what the hell, what difference would another 10 or 20 minutes make and nodded.

She grinned, leaned over and kissed me, hard, very sexually, forcing her tongue into my mouth and grabbing the back of my head and making it last. What could I do but kiss her back, maybe Kelly was right and I was going to get very lucky this evening.

Shortly she and Kelly were back on the dance floor. The place had gotten busier as the evening wore on, now nearing 1am the crowd was dense, loud, inebriated and significantly younger than our dwindling group. The dance floor was packed with young twenty somethings all getting primed for the weekend. It was hard to keep an eye on the girls as the crowd shifted and moved.

I found Renee a few minutes later. Astonished to see her dancing with a young, well-built guy, maybe 10 years her junior. She was dancing very close to him and seemed to be staring into his eyes as they moved to the music. I tried to keep my eyes on them but the crowd was simply too dense. The music slowed a little and many of the singles left the floor to catch their breath and get further lubricated. Renee hadn't come back to the table and it took me a few seconds to spot her and Kelly across the floor, both apparently deciding to dance this slow number with Renee's new stud.

With a much thinner crowd on the floor it was easier to watch the threesome as they swayed, gyrated and moved with the music. The song wasn't all that sensual but the threesome on the dance floor was making the most of it. Each seeming to share the attention of the other. Arms encircling necks, waists pressed together moving erotically, hands caressing hips, arms, and moving into each other's hair, I was mesmerized.

Kelly noticed me watching and winked, then grabbed Renee by the back of the hair and pulled her face in towards her. I knew what was coming but sat spell bound as their lips met in a sensual, lingering, erotic kiss. Renee had never indicated any experience with women to me over the years but she was into it. Her arms encircling Kelly and drawing her back forcefully as she started to pull away, continuing the kiss more forcefully.

Slowly they separated and continued to dance, the young stud they had been dancing with still on the periphery but having second thoughts at this point I think. I could see his mind working through it. What is going on here? Do I have a chance? Can I get these two hot older women to go home with me? You could read the entire conversation on his face as the thoughts flickered through his mind.

The song had ended and the girls moved over and said something to their new dance partner. Both leaning up to give him a pretty erotic kiss, I was floored when I noticed both had grabbed his crotch and gave it a squeeze as they kissed. They then turned to each other and kissed again, although less intensely than the one on the dance floor.

The guy walked off with a somewhat disappointed look on his face as the girls moved back to our table hand in hand, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, how did you like the show boys?" Kelly asked wearing a shit eating grin. "I think poor Mark thought he had bagged himself a threesome with a couple of cougars. Don't you Renee?'

"I do, poor baby, and given the right opportunity I wouldn't mind finding out a little more about the package he was sporting. He felt..." she stopped and squirmed a little, "fucking huge!" she finally blurted out. The both giggled uncontrollably for a minute before they could get hold of themselves. Kyle and I just stood there somewhat perplexed. Obviously we weren't in on the joke.

The band had taken a break, we packed up, paid the checks and were beginning to move toward the door when Kelly stopped and loudly blurted out "SHIT!" with emphasis. We all turned to see what was going on and saw her looking at her phone. She had pulled it from her purse and was reading the screen.

As we exited the building the decibel level dropped significantly and we could actually hear again. Renee asked, "Kelly, what's the matter"

"I got a message from my husband. He had planned to be gone for the entire weekend on a fishing trip but the weather got nasty and they called it quits and came home." She replied with a dejected look on her face. "He asked when I was coming home, he's waiting up for me."

"Fuck" she blurted out. "I was really getting wound up and I was looking forward to getting fucked by all three of you so bad I could taste it!"

My mouth fell open but nothing came out. I just stood there dumbfounded a Renee stepped over to her. "Damn, that sucks, I was really excited." She moved over and stoked Kelly's hair and shoulders leaning in to whisper in her ear. Kelly nodded.

"Well I guess we are all headed in different directions now," Renee said looking at Kyle and I. "Kelly honey, I'll call you tomorrow. Be careful going home, do you want us to drive you?" I had tuned to face Kyle and was shaking his hand saying goodbye and didn't hear the response. When I turned the girls were hugging each other and as they pulled apart kissed again. Once again it wasn't the erotic kiss they shared on the dance floor but it wasn't just a peck on the cheek either. It was a friendly but sexually charged kiss and my mind raced. As Kelly turned to hug me goodbye, she kissed my cheek and whispered. "Maybe next time."

Renee and I were quiet as we walked to the car and got in. I started the car and began moving to the parking exit. Renee began reclining her seat and I thought she might be planning to sleep on the ride home. I wanted to ask her what the hell had been going on for the past couple of hours but thought it could wait until I got out of the downtown maze and onto the expressway.

A few minutes later as I left the on-ramp onto the highway headed for home a few miles away, I noticed a familiar odor, a combination of sweat, arousal and pussy. The scent of sex.

I looked over at Renee and saw that she wasn't napping at all. She had her skirt pulled up to her hips and had several fingers buried deeply within her soaking wet pussy fucking herself with some gusto. She was soaked, her hand all the way past her wrist and her thighs all the way to her knees glistened with what I could only assume were the juices produced by her arousal and most likely an orgasm. She may or may not have even known I was there.

It was a battle to watch the road and Renee at the same time. It was late, I had been drinking and I knew I needed to keep my eyes on the road but it was the hardest thing I had ever done not to stare in wonder as my wife of the last 5 years forcefully fucked herself in the front seat next to me. I kept glancing at her as her fingers and hand moved faster and faster, her breath came in gasps and I knew from experience that she as on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

"OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" she groaned as she came, the orgasm exploding through her shaking body like a bomb going off. She continued to assault her pussy, the cum splashing everywhere, across her thighs, the skirt pulled up around her waist, the seat, the car door and even over onto the console and me a little. I had never seen her cum that hard in my life. It seemed to take several minutes before the erupting volcano subsided.

I think she passed out, she lay there several minutes before moaning quietly and trying to sit up. "You OK honey?' I asked glancing over at her, "feel better?"

"HOLY FUCK!" she replied somewhat dreamily trying to pull her skirt down from around her waist. "Christ, I'm soaked." She continued as she got the skirt closer to its intended position, feeling its wetness and seeing the sheen across her thighs and the stain on the car seat.

"Yes, you are and so is most of the car, honey. That must have been some orgasm." I replied as exited the highway heading toward our neighborhood. "We're almost home, are you going to be able to make it inside?"

"I don't know. I don't think I have ever cum that hard in my life. You might need to give me a hand." She replied smiling mischievously.

I pulled the car into the garage and came around to her side opening the door. Taking her offered hand I helped her from the car. Closing the door I could see that the entire seat was literally soaked and thanked heaven that I had decided on the leather interior. Even then I figured I would need to get the car detailed sometime very soon.

A half dozen years ago, not long after Renee and had begun seeing each other, we had learned simultaneously that she was a squirter. When highly aroused she could cum explosively and quite copiously, soaking the bed, the sheets and usually the two of us in the process. It was very fucking hot and while it wasn't the first time I had experienced it with a woman, she was by far the most prodigious. And once started she would cum like this over and over again. She is hugely multi-orgasmic and could have as many as a dozen explosive orgasms in a very short period of time, sometimes actually passing out from the intensity.

Closing the door I put my arm around her and guided her into the house. She was somewhat tipsy but didn't seem overly intoxicated, so after entering the kitchen I said, "I'll go ahead and make coffee for the morning, I think you are going to need it."

"Fine but don't be too long." She replied waving and grinning as she walked toward the bedroom.

After making coffee, I made sure the house was locked up, checked for voice mail and made my way to bedroom. When I got to the master suite, Renee was in the shower. I began removing the clothes I had been in since 7am this morning, or I should say, yesterday morning and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist heading toward the bathroom and shower.

I had planned to wait until Renee was finished but she looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for, get your ass in here and give me some cock!"

What was I gonna do, my dick had been hard, off and on, for hours and I had just watched my wife have the most fantastic orgasm I had ever witnessed. Throwing the towel to the floor I joined her I the shower. She immediately reached for my cock and began to fondle it lovingly. It rose to the occasion immediately.

After she had stoked me to my full stature she sank to her knees swallowing my cock completely as the water cascaded across her face. Slowly she began to suck me, moving the entire length into and out of her mouth, the water running down her face and across my rock hard cock as it emerged from between her lips. I was spellbound and loving every fucking minute of it.

After a few minutes she swallowed some water and allowed me to slip from her mouth. After coughing briefly she stood up, continuing to hold onto my rock hard member, she leaned up and kissed me, pushed her tongue into my mouth squeezing me forcefully. I moaned a little and throbbed noticeably.

"Horny baby?" she asked teasingly. 'Did watching Kelly and I on the dance floor get you all wound up? Did it make your cock hard sweetheart?" She had wrapped one arm around my neck but continued to stroke my cock with the other as she teased in a low whisper.

"I bet you would like to fuck her wouldn't you? Did you feel how nice her tits were while you were dancing?" She continued. "Once I got a feel of her nice firm tits and that sexy round ass I could hardly keep my hands off them. God, she's one hot little bitch don't you think?"

I just kind of stammered and she laughed at my being flustered. "Don't worry honey, you'll get to fuck her, I promise, but right now bring that fucking cock over here," and she bent over at the waist placing her hands on the bench seat. The shower was still running and water was slashing off both of us but I was completely unaware as I placed myself at her entrance and shoved, hard.

Her pussy was on fire. She groaned loudly and I could feel the gush of her juices flood out and down our legs. With my body blocking the shower spray and the water cascading down my back I could feel her cum just pouring from her body. I simply held myself buried deeply inside her while the orgasm coursed through her, pulsing and throbbing like nothing I had ever experienced before.

After standing like that, joined at the hips, balls deep inside her flaming sex, her cum running down my legs for what seemed like hours, her shaking finally subsided and she looked around at me and grinned. "What are you waiting for? Come on fuck me. Fuck me hard! NOW!" she shouted. And pushed her hips back into me.

Already buried as far as possible up inside her I had to withdraw first... I did it slowly, excruciatingly slowly, I began to withdraw my steel hard cock from inside her. I knew she wanted it hard and fast but I teasingly withdrew myself inch by agonizing inch from her depths. It was as difficult for me as for her I'm sure, all I wanted to do after all this was ram myself in and out of her hard and fast allowing the boiling cum to burst from deep inside, relieving the buildup that had been developing for hours.

With just the tip of my cock still trapped within her I couldn't hold back any longer and lunged forward pushing my full length back into her quickly making a couple of forceful thrusts before the cum erupted from deep in my soul. The juices of our mutual release ran from her down both our thighs but I continued the assault back and forth into her forcing our orgasms to continue.

I hadn't cum this hard in years, slowly I relaxed and began to soften. My cock fell from her body with a sloppy "pop". I watched fascinated as our cum gushed from her, cascading like a waterfall mixing with the water from the now cooling shower. Renee turned and sat or more accurately fell onto the bench she had been leaning on. A look of sheer bliss and exhaustion on her face.

Without a word we cleaned up, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. While we began drying ourselves off I began to say something but Renee simply placed a hand on my lips and said, "Ssshhhh, tomorrow, we'll talk tomorrow." And after running a brush through her hair she fell into bed and was sleeping within seconds.

I woke Saturday morning to the smell of coffee and bacon, Renee's side of the bed was empty and I heard her banging around quietly in the kitchen. I got up, took care of business, ran a brush through my hair, used a little mouthwash and wandered into the kitchen. Renee was pouring coffee, finished and handed me the cup. "Morning honey, hope you slept well. I slept like a baby. Want some breakfast?"

12