Our Couples Massage

Story Info
A middle-aged couple enjoy a very awakening massage.
2.8k words
4.42
209.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joe91852
joe91852
17 Followers

I am one of those husbands whose sex fantasies include imagining my wife in sexual situations with another guy. Let me quickly add: I have a fine self-concept, and do not enjoy the idea of another guy with my wife because I am a loser, or because I have a small dick, or because I like feeling cuckolded or humiliated. No, with me, it is purely sexual: I am very aroused by my wife, who I love a lot, and I am very aroused by seeing her naked (she is quite attractive). Most exciting to me is knowing that she is enjoying herself. I was never turned on by the idea of rape, or thinking about a women being forced to have sex. Ever since I first jerked off (around age 10 or 11), my fantasy has taken for granted that a woman consents: She wants to have sex with me, and it's mutual.

Okay. Now that that is out of the way, here is my problem. Like perhaps most married women, my wife Shari does not have much of a need to do sex with another guy--she gets turned on by my attention, by my kisses, by my caresses. Totally normal. But I had the thought that Shari might consent to, and even enjoy, some limited exploration of my fantasy. She has, after all, gotten a little more daring over the years, letting me bring her to a strong orgasm with a vibrator, standing in for my ever-softening dick.

Yes, she would do a limited exploration of my fantasy. How limited can it be, so it is acceptable to her, yet still a turn-on for me? No, not fucking another guy in front of me, and not sucking a guy--those are over the top. Maybe some day in the future, but not now. Maybe something less intense, like getting a massage with me there. Ah! A couples massage! I asked Shari if she would want that. After thinking about it for days, and having me bring it up time after time, Shari smiled and said yes.

We live upstate New York, near Montreal, Quebec, and we had been wanting to get away for a weekend together. Hotels there offer these great deals for weekends, often including a meal or two, so we reserved a room. I went on the internet and found masseurs who do "out calls." There were actually quite a few listed in Quebec. I spoke with Henri, with whom I felt immediate comfort with--he was an older man who told me about his family, his interest in soccer, and his experience as a masseur. I mentioned how my wife and I wanted a couples massage, one at a time, but with the other present. He agreed. I then told him I wanted it to be a "sensual massage," meaning that we would be nude. After making it clear that he was not interested in doing more with me than a regular massage (no genital manipulation), I consented. I conveyed the idea, too, that for my wife, the limit would be to be rubbed and stroked with his hands, on her breasts and between her legs.

In Montreal, we checked into our room. I called Henri to tell him the name of the hotel, and ask him to be there tonight at 9:00 p.m. Getting dressed, Shari and I went out for dinner, and we had a couple of glasses of nice wine. I wanted us to enjoy our massages, so that afterwards we could enjoy the fresh fantasies as we made love later on. We had a spectacular dinner, and walked the streets of Old Montreal. When we returned to our hotel room, my wife and I took a warm shower, and we put on our new soft plush robes.

When Henri arrived, I was pleased that he was a smiling and mature gentleman. We agreed that he would massage me first, and then my wife. He asked if we would be nude, and I said yes. My wife was a little surprised, but she agreed, when I told her how excited it would make me. Henri first gave me a massage. Shari pulled up a chair to sit nearby. I laid on the table he set up, and there were candles and music we had set up earlier. Henri started on my back, my neck, my arms. My robe hung on the sides of the table. Since Henri had reminded me he did not "do men," I understood that he would not be rubbing my cock, or anything similar. Nevertheless, my cock got hard as he massaged my ass cheeks, and the insides of my thighs. I turned over, and was a little self-conscious of my cock standing up a bit, but Henri didn't seem to notice. He finished my massage, rubbing his warm massage oil into my legs, my feet (that felt especially good!), and my chest (which made my cock throb).

We were done, so my wife then took my place on the table. He asked her to take off as much of her clothing as she'd like, and turned down the lights. I sat on the edge of the bed, next to the massage table. She decided to take off her bra and panties, covered only by her bath robe. Shari sat on the edge of the massage table, and Henri told her to lie down, face down. He started on her head. He stood behind her head, and his large soft hands gently massaged her neck, and her temples. She smiled, a little from nervousness, and a little from excitement. He massaged down the center of her spine, looking as skillful as any chiropractor. Henri then did her legs, going up and down, and laughing when Shari jumped as he touched her sensitive feet. I could see she was warming up. I stood at her head, and gently stroked her head. She smiled, and I could tell she was feeling more relaxed. He touched her arm, and asked her to turn onto her back.

Slowly, Shari turned on her back. Gently, Henri opened her robe, and let each side fall to the sides of the massage table. I suddenly got even more excited, seeing my wife's breasts looking so beautiful in the dim light; they were soft, large, creamy white with large dark nipples. Her nipples seemed stiff, which meant she was excited. Henri massaged each leg, ignoring her hairy pussy. (I could see the edges of her labia, and with her legs slightly apart, could see the tip of her clit.) I sat down in the seat next to the massage table, while Henri took my place, standing at her head.

What happened next caused me to shoot out not pre-cum, but some real come, without even touching myself. Henri squirted massage oil into his hands, rubbed his hands together, then leaned over, and rubbed her tummy a little. Then, in one smooth movement, he drew his hands toward himself, moving them up and apart, covering each of my wife's breasts. My cock spurted as I watched him do this. Smiling, and aware of my excitement, Henri gently massaged each of her nipples in a circular motion, and then used a little more massage oil on his finger tips to wet down each of her nipples. Henri looked at me, and motioned me to come nearer. I stood up, and my cock started to drip. I watched as Henri softly massaged my wife's breasts. Shari seemed to be enjoying herself, sighing as Henri manipulated her beautiful breasts. I could see moisture glistening on the edge of her labia, and with her legs moving apart, her clit seemed to be getting aroused as well.

Covering her breasts with the top of her robe, Henri then moved down the side of the table, and massaged the outside of her left leg. He began with her foot, then worked his way up. Henri then did the other leg, working his way up to her thighs. After doing the outside of her thigh, he slowly moved his hand to the inside of her legs, stroking them up and down, and stopping just short of her pussy. Again, my cock started spitting out come. Looking at me, Henri winked, and then gently rested his middle finger on her clit, stroking it up and down. Shari twisted, and closed her legs a bit. Henri still had contact with her clit--he moved his finger up, and circled around her clit. Shari started sighing more loudly, but was making it clear that she wanted no further "progress" at this point.

Shari turned to lie on her stomach and Henri covered her bottom with a towel. He started rubbing oil on her back and neck and rubbed it in with slow, strong strokes. I could tell my wife was getting very relaxed again. As he moved down her back, his hands reached under the towel, across her cheeks. Then he moved down to her feet, massaging the soles and heels, then moving his fingers between her toes. Shari giggled, but she loves getting her feet massaged, and has often said she'd do anything for a good one. I kept thinking that her passion would soon overtake her reluctance.

Henri next moved up her legs again, massaging each one in turn, slowly moving up and down her calf muscles, then lightly behind the knees. After about 10 minutes, he moved up to the thighs, first working the middle and outer sides. Then he moved inward, moving up from the knee in long strokes. There was just a faint light in the room, coming from the lights outside, but I thought I could see his fingers move within inches of her pussy. My wife was now moaning gently, every now and then telling him how good it felt.

Henri asked my wife if she would turn on her back. She moved over without hesitating and lay with her hand stretched slightly outwards at her sides and her legs separated by 2 or 3 feet. The masseur positioned the towel over her middle. Shari then lay back with her eyes closed and mouth open, as if ready for a deep kiss.

The masseur started rubbing her temples in a circular motion. He gently rubbed behind her ears and the sensitive lobes. He rubbed her cheeks and outlined her jaw with his fingers. Then he moved down to the neck and shoulders, moving very close to her breasts with his down strokes. Just as he seemed about to brush her nipples, he took her right hand with his and moved his left hand up and down her arm, pausing over the wrist. He then did the same with her left arm. I saw him tickle her palm as he worked, something I knew aroused the hell out of my wife.

I was growing more excited because I knew this time Henri would be able to go a little further with my wife--she was definitely getting warmed up, and felt more and more comfortable with his attentions. After placing her arms again at her sides, Henri moved down to my wife's legs. He started from the tops of the feet, massaged the ankles, then the shins and upwards past the knees. But he seemed almost to hurry towards her thighs. These he rubbed from the inside, again in a circular motion, widening the circle with each stroke until he seemed to be brushing my wife's cunt. He then made some deep strokes on the insides of each thigh, pressing in closer to her cunt. I thought I could smell Shari's cunt at this point--I was sure I could.

Henri moved upwards again to my wife's face. He touched her lips and chin and further as if tracing a line down the center of her chest. Then he boldly touched both of her nipples, starting from the outside of the aureole, and in a circular motion, moving ever inward with each stroke. My wife offered no resistance, her face showed only pleasure. Henri moved further down, rubbing her belly and down the sides toward her back. As he did so, I saw him subtly push the towel covering her belly downwards, further and further, until I could see my wife's cunt. Henri moved his fingers down to this now visible area and worked around the inner thighs and lower belly. Then just as boldly as he had moved to her breasts, he moved his fingers to her cunt, gently pushing the outer ring. My wife moaned a bit louder and I could hear her breathing quicken. Henri now gently stroked with his finger between her lips, right on her clitoris. He slid his finger back and forth, gently, over her clit. Then another finger, touched the opening to her vagina. He gently rubbed her pussy with his right hand, while he massaged her breast with the other.

He asked my wife if she minded if he took off his shirt, he was getting very warm. She said no, and she smiled at me, mouthing "Okay?" I nodded. He took off his shirt and moved toward her, took her hand and moved it over his dark, hairy chest. Then Henri moved her hand down to his belt and let her hand explore. She rubbed his cock through his pants, then tried to unzip him. Henri undid his belt and removed his shoes and pants. He pulled down his underpants, then his socks. He stood naked before my wife, his very thick, uncut hard cock bobbed up and down, not far from her face. I could not believe I was standing there. My cock was dripping like an open faucet.

Shari sat up and took his cock in her hands and began softly rubbing the underside. I saw the foreskin move slightly back and forth, revealing the tip of his glans hiding inside. She moved her head toward Henri and licked the underside of his cock. Gently, he slid his cock to her lips, and she opened her mouth and put his penis all the way in. His cock was thick, but not unusually long. Henri brought her head closer to him and played with her hair as she sucked. After a few moments, he pulled away, not wanting to come so soon. He gently pulled my wife back towards the bed and moved down between her legs. I could see him now massage her with his tongue. I knew it was just a matter of time before his cock was inside her. After I bring my wife to orgasm with my tongue, she always wants my cock. She always must have my cock at that moment, to--she says--scratch her itch.

Henri sucked her cunt for 10, maybe 15 minutes, but was ever the masseur, still rubbing her legs and her ass cheeks and her tits as he sucked. My wife started shaking, breathing hard, moaning. She moved her legs away from the masseur's tongue. She was coming. Henri watched her desire and passion, just lightly touching her thighs as she came. Then Shari pulled Henri up by his arms and positioned herself beneath him. "Fuck me, please. Fuck me right away," she begged.

Henri moved closer in, standing now between her legs that hung off the end of the massage table. He held his thick penis, and positioned it just above her vagina. I leaned forward, and gently spread my wife's labia, revealing her very red and very wet hole. With my other hand, I gently drew back the foreskin on Henri's thick cock and placed the red and throbbing glans right in her vagina. Henri moaned for the first time, and slowly began to slide it in, then moved it out again, then in and out in strong, long strokes. He started moving faster and faster. I couldn't believe I was watching this strange older man fuck my wife. Henri picked up speed, and was noisily fucking her very fast, in and out. She didn't want gentle now. With a groan, Henri's ass cheeks squeezed together, and he pumped his come deep into my wife's cunt. Shari held him inside of her, not wanting him to pull out. He leaned forward to kiss her, and Shari kissed him hard, inserting her tongue into his mouth. They lay still for a short while, embracing.

After Henri left, I reassured my dear Shari that I loved her so very much, and really appreciated this gift to me. It was a great gift, made even better by my knowledge that she enjoyed it as well. From then on, I just had to think of any one of the images from today's massage, and be able to come very quickly. Not bad for a man and wife close to 60!

joe91852
joe91852
17 Followers