Our Cruise

Story Info
I finally get to see my wife get fucked by a stranger.
2k words
3.67
118.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texas2015
texas2015
19 Followers

This is my first posting. My wife and I took a cruise a few years back and I watched her transform into what I've always wanted her to become. This is her written account of what took place on the first few nights of the cruise.

The first night on the cruise, we go to the night club to grab drinks. While you are at the bar ordering, I make my way to the dance floor. I am dancing by myself until this guy comes up behind me and starts thrusting his hips into me. I turn to you and see you smile. The thought of me fucking him turned you on. So I grind my ass into his cock. I felt his hard cock rub against me and his hands rub up and down my body. I asked him if he wanted to come back to our cabin so you could watch him fuck me like a dirty little slut. He asked if his wife could join in. With a dirty little smile, I agreed.

We get to our cabin and you sit on the couch with your pants undone. So horny. I unzip his pants and pull them down to around his ankles. His cock is throbbing and begging to enter my mouth. I gently start stroking his dick while my thumb rubs the pre cum. I run my tongue down the length of his hard shaft and lick his balls. Then slide it back up and wrap my soft lips around his thickness and slowly bob up and down, hearing him let out little moans.

While stroking him, I tell him, "Cum for me! Cum all in my mouth!" Wanting to taste him.

Breathing heavy with a huge grin on his face, his hot white cum sprays in my mouth. Taking the tip of his cock, I run it over my lips. I turn to you as you are stroking yourself in such pleasure and show you the cum in my mouth, on my tongue, it falls out the side and I wipe it with my finger and lick it off. He slides his hands up my dress and pulls my panties down and unzips my dress. It hits the ground and I'm standing there naked. He bends me over the bed and begins sliding his hand between my legs, gliding his finger back and forth in my wet slit. Flicking my clit with his thumb, teasing me. Wanting me to beg him to take me.

I whisper, "Fuck me like a dirty little slut for my husband!"

He slid the tip of his dick slowly into my pussy. I was wet and begging for more. He shoved the full length of his hard cock deep inside. I moaned as I felt the size of his penis deep inside me. After ramming deep over and over, he pulled out and laid on the bed. I straddled his hips, sliding down on his hard cock. You grab the bottle of lube and knelt behind us. With your lubricated finger you rubbed and slid it slowly in my ass. He gently fucked me while you fingered me from behind. You then gently slid your hard throbbing cock into my ass. You grab me and kiss me hard and move down to my neck, biting and sucking as he fondled my soft breasts. You tell me to lay still and let y'all fuck me.

I spread my legs as far as I can, wanting to take you both deep inside me. Your chest holding me down onto his body, trapping me between you two. I dig my fingers into his shoulders and he grabs my hair, pulling me down and kisses me hard as he thrust his cock deep inside my slippery wet pussy. He forces me back against you and you slam me back down on him as you go deeper in my ass. I moan loudly but y'all refuse to show me any mercy. You grab my hips and shove in deeper, pulling out as he pounds back, finding the perfect rhythm. The heat is like sparks between my legs. So wet and hot. You both cum inside me; he soaks my pussy and you my ass.

His wife, now naked, walks over and starts licking your dick. You grab her hair and press your cock in the back of her throat. You let out a moan of pleasure. I become so turned on by watching her run her tongue up and down your cock. Taking you in her mouth, deep throating my husband's dick. Her hands grabbing your tight ass, rubbing your hard abs. You pick her up and sit her on the end of the bed. She spreads her legs for you, I see her pink pussy open up, begging for your dick.

My pussy is throbbing, wanting to have her slide the tip of her tongue on my soaking wet pussy. I watch you slide your hard cock into her. So warm, you let out a soft moan. I straddle her face, let her warm tongue slide back and forth on my wet slit. She circled my clit with her tongue and started sucking me. The harder you fucked her the harder she sucked me. I came and my sweet juice ran out of me and into her mouth. I wanted more and more of her dirty mouth.

The guy walks up and puts his throbbing dick in my mouth. I am sucking and licking his balls all while you fucked his wife's pussy and she tongue fucked mine. I tell him to cum all over my tits. He pulls out of my mouth just in time to spray his hot cum, covering my breasts. You see it and explode deep inside her pussy. We clean up and I tell you I want to be taken from both ends. You get a smirk of excitement.

He kneels on the bed, I stroke his hard cock in my hand. Flicking my tongue at the tip of his dick, teasing him, then wrapping my lips around him and sucking his cock. He grabs my head wanting more and more of my tongue. My mouth so warm and wet. It slid in and out. You grab my hips and thrust yourself inside me, deeper and deeper. We all rocked in rhythm as you fucked me slowly, I sucked him slowly. But the harder you fucked, the deeper he went in my mouth. In the back of my throat. He moans loudly, you like it. He can't take it any more, he explodes in my mouth, cum runs out the sides. The sight of his cum filling my mouth excites you. You explode inside me over and over, spraying your hot cum deep in my pussy.

The next day we decide to take a dip in the pool, we catch eyes with the couple from last night. My pussy becomes wet just thinking of the hot and steamy night before. Your cock gets hard in your shorts making them tight, just thinking of his cock fucking my mouth, the hot white cum flowing out the sides. We both sigh softly. I grab your cock and tell you to fuck me in the pool. You grin and I feel your cock tighten more. It was a cloudy day so we were the only two couples at the adult pool. I get in the water and take my top off and throw it at you. He swims over and takes my left breast into his mouth, grabbing the right breast to run his tongue over my nipple. They harden and he nibbles on them. Your cock now throbbing.

His hard cock rubs against me. He slides his hand in my bottoms and starts rubbing my pussy. He picks me out of the water and sits me on the edge of the pool. Slides my bottoms off and opens my legs. He licks between my lips, with a soft moan I want more. You straddle me standing up. You pull your hard cock out and tell me to open! You are in the back of my throat, thrusting your hips harder and deeper in my mouth, as I just look up at you taking pleasure in my mouth. He's finds pleasure in licking up my sweet juices, burying his face deeper in my dripping pussy. You pull out of my mouth and spray your hot cum all over my face. My eyes, hair, mouth. Yum I love your taste!

He's waiting in a chair for me. I slide onto his hard cock reverse cowboy style. He grabs my tits as they bounce as I ride up and down on his cock. You love watching it. His wife kneels in front of you and takes you in her warm mouth, bobbing her head up and down on your hard cock. You hold her head so she takes you deeper inside, you hit the back of her throat. The excitement of me fucking him and her tongue rubbing against your cock, you fight it but you can't help it, you explode in her mouth, your white cum shoots out. She's licking it up. I give you the 'I want both dicks inside me' look. You slide your tight cock in my slippery wet pussy. You thrust your hips deep and I moan loudly, begging you to fuck me hard and you do. You tell me to take it like a dirty little slut. You pull my hair back and kiss my lips hard. Pushing your tongue down my throat, I moan.

Just then two cabana boys walked up, your dirty mind is going 90 to nothing. You ask them if you could watch them fuck your wife. Their cocks tighten at the thought. We went back to our cabin, they got undressed and were standing in front of the bed. You were back on the couch waiting to watch me be fucked by two guys this time. You were rock hard at the thought. One cock in my hand as I stroke him and running my tongue up and down the other one. Then switching to the other cock, wrapping my lips around his thick dick, sliding up and down. Flicking the tip of my tongue at their dicks. They're both moaning, wanting more.

You asked who's going to fuck her first, so the tall one bent me over the bed and slid his hard cock inside my wet pussy. He pulled my hips into him making him piña trait me deeper. He is slapping my ass and calling me a dirty slut while the other guy kneels in front of me and tells me to suck him. I open my mouth, taking him deep. Feeling him hit the back of my throat. You can't get enough of watching dicks slide in and out of my mouth. Your cock is aching waiting for him to cum! Just then he does all in my mouth. I want you to see the white milky cum cover my lips. You stroke yourself harder. The other guy fills my pussy.

I moan,"Mmmmm, yes! Again! I need it, I want it!"

They switch places, I begin sucking a new dick. He thrust it deep in my mouth. You are loving it! He pulls my head back so he could cum all over my face, while my pussy was being filled with more cum. My pussy was soaked but I looked at you with the look that said I want more! Fuck me, please! I straddle one of their hips and slide down on his hard shaft and the other came behind me and slid gently into my ass. I was fucking both, when you knelt in front of me. You put your cock inside my warm wet mouth. Now all three cock holes were filled.

My eyes never left your eyes as I sucked your hard cock. You thrust it to the back of my throat, you moaned loudly, enjoying every minute. My fantasy of being fucked by three guys excites you more and more. You all three cum at the same time, one soaking my pussy, one filling my ass, and you pulled out and sprayed all over my tits. I was laying there covered in cum. After having their way with me, they picked up their clothes and left.

texas2015
texas2015
19 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

Very well written...and just the way wife sharing is supposed to be.. the hubby present and involved.. none of the fucking behind his back crap so many authors write about...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Are you

Are you proud of this mess? You really shouldn't be.

QuantockQuantockalmost 9 years ago
it was all over in the first paragraph

I was looking for a bit of a build up, what led up to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I too have often allowed myself to get riled up by the category PROBLEM faced in LW

I have offered theories, tried both calm reason, and angry sarcasm, but nothing....

I MEAN, NOT A GOD DAMN FUCKING THING

ever changes!

Oh well, for me, it is the curse of being just one of those pesky anons, I suppose.

As recently as last week, I got into this argument with the idea of shining a spotlight of the hypocracy of FLC, Swingerjoe and others. Not only are they militant, and hostile, but false, and unrelenting. Swingerjoe will insert himself into a comments thread JUST TO SEE IF HE CAN PISS PEOPLE OFF, all the while insulting the author, other commenters, and trying to pass himself off as some sort of crusader AGAINST the very actions he perpetrates nearly EVERYTIME he comments. As for FLC and some others, why they set the standard for how this kind of shit should be done, and Swingerjoe apparently has become just another mindless disciple.

When I tried to make my points about TROLLS, I said (I was wrong), but I said WE ARE ALL TROLLS. We all react to comments and take these threads well beyond the original purpose...which is supposed to be commenting on the story. But since we ALL are guilty, we must ALL be trolls, and so arguing about who IS or ISN'T a troll is about as useless as the site management oversite on story submission classification.

Well, after calming down quite a bit, I actually went to look up TROLL in Wikipedia. Now I know that they aren't the most credible source, but what was written there was SO ILLUNIMINATING to me personally about just what it is that truly defines a troll. I think this should be required reading for anyone who hobbies like I do, commenting on a site like this. OMG, like I said, before last week, I didn't fully understand just WHAT a TROLL really was.

(And NO, I'm not talking about middle earth creatures who like to eat hobbits....)

What it did, was make me understand that the ONLY behavior I can govern is myself. The "people" who make it a mission to inspire discontent, simply need to be ignored. And like MANY MANY MANY MANY others have said:

You can't feed the trolls, best to just ignore them, and hope they go away.

As for cucky authors, and those who think that THEIR fetish needs to be ACCEPTED and NORMALIZED, in the face of those who might offer Real world experience and a bit of homespun wisdom.......well ignoring them too, and their agendas will ultimately prove that LW ISN'T the best place to have their voices heard. Soon enough, their readership WON'T go up, just because they miscategorized their story.

Beyond that, I will say that I always felt that LW was the place to tell stories about MARRIAGE as the main theme. Everything else has a category, like you said. Even swingers have their own category in group sex. Fetish, BDSM, Gay, Lesbian ALL have a category. Where is the category for marriage?

I think LW should be retagged as: "complicated marital scenarios".

Of couse, this would STILL leave room for a cuck story.......IF, I say IF...

The MAIN theme highlights the relationship between husband and wife.

A wife and bull only story is group sex, erotic couplings, or fetish.

But alas, these are just MY opinions.

I really don't think anything will change.

But I am done having any further discussions on any story thread, that does not relate to that specific story alone. I WILL NOT let myself be 'baited' by the trollish antics of Swingerjoe and others. This post is the last time, I mean it.

And the only reason I entered this here, is because both of you were involved in the comments section fiasco in FTDS's comments thread last week with me.

We were right, but we were wrong too.

I for one, am making the choice no longer to be wrong.

It will mean I comment alot less, but when I do....

It will be a direct message to the author alone.

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 9 years ago
I find myself humbled by your comment , Bobby9909

I actually didn't post my comment with yours in mind, and didn't expect any real attention to be paid to it, anyway. Your definition of a fetish is correct in the popular vernacular. I was addressing the notion that cuckoldry would be diagnosed by a professional under the sexual dysfunction of fetishism, which applies specifically to sexualizing specific body parts or inanimate objects. In the academic psychology community, there is debate about what fetishism is and what should be included in a diagnosis of such, but that debate is over issues such as whether to add fire to the list of objects one might develop into a fetish- not whether humiliation or cuckoldry are issues of fetishism.

That point aside, whether or not my comment was directed at you or written with you in mind, I would never have supposed it to have any real influence over anyone, let alone have the ability to remind anyone of who they feel they really are. It's a sobering thought to realize words on a screen under a story can have that effect. You've basically reinforced my own desire to be tolerant and try not to be harmful in these comments. Thank you.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Holiday Party My wife is seduced at a holiday party by a dominant man.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories