Our Dinner with our Hostess

Story Info
Part four of story continues at the resort.
3.6k words
4.2
39.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers

After a very relaxing bubble bath I shaved Renee's legs and her sweet pussy, she gave me some pampering and shaved me. This was a real treat. I got a very sweet reward by Renee. She allowed me to eat some serious pussy after the bath. As we lay down on the rose petals the soft skin and mix of fragrance from the bath oils and rose petals was intoxicating. I gently caressed her skin and gave her butterfly kisses down her body. I couldn't resist caressing and kissing her feet. I lovingly massaged and suckled her toes. Then worked my way back to her pussy.

She was obviously ready for action. I could feel the heat radiating from her beautiful lips. She was dripping wet and I took care to savor all the juices she had to offer. I slowly worked my tongue over her lips and just started to explore her pussy. I didn't want to key in on her clit yet. I wanted to work her into a frenzied state before I sent her over the edge. It didn't take long and was very surprised by the quick orgasm she had. It took me by complete surprise. She must have been very worked up and ready for a little TLC. She wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed very hard. A gush of fluids flooded my mouth. This was very exciting she had just had a major orgasm and ejaculated! I was very excited to have accomplished this.

OK good girl that was very nice now get yourself presentable so we may go meet our hostess.

What just happened? Just as quickly as she had been hot and ready to go she suddenly halted anything else.

Did you not here me? Get your ass up and get ready. You did a wonderful service now get ready. I won't tell you a third time.

Yes ma'am I am sorry for the delay. I will get ready immediately.

That's better. Now Ana put on a nice evening dress with some of the new heels I bought you. It should go very lovely together and show off your sexy legs. I think I want you to wear the auburn wig this evening. I am starting to get partial to this color and I just may have a surprise at the salon in the next few weeks. I am also looking at the possibility of some mew styles as your hair gets to a longer length.

As we got dressed I choose a very soft and sexy pair of pink thong panties with a matching lace pink bra. They also were accompanied by a pink garter belt which I would be attaching some white stockings. As I was about to get my black evening dress Renee stopped me.

My sweet I had almost forgotten that our hostess stated she would be in comfortable clothing. Forget the dress but do leave on your sexy attire. I think a very sexy camisole will do just fine over top of that lovely outfit. And do put on your lovely pink heels with that as well.

Ok Renee I will get that fabulous lace and silk camisole that you bought me awhile back. Will that be acceptable?

Good choice Ana that sounds lovely. Now what will I wear? Oh Ana do be a dear and get your face done while I get dressed. The wig you'll be wearing is in my closet please get it and comb it out too.

Yes ma'am, right away. As I went to the closet to get my hair for the evening I couldn't help but notice a bunch of presents neatly wrapped and stowed in her closet. The butterflies started immediately for I knew that had to be for me and Renee was surely going to surprise me with these gifts. What were they? And when would she let me have them? Oh I better not get caught in here snooping or I will pay dearly. The wig. Get it and let's get out of here.

Well missy what are you doing in my closet? Snooping maybe?

No Renee I was just in here getting my wig. I did notice these presents here I am not going to lie. However I wasn't snooping.

It's ok my sweet, I didn't mean to startle you I just wanted these to be a surprise and they will be given only if your behavior warrants them. So don't go getting all excited they aren't guarantees.

Oh I would never take your rewards for granted my love. I know that if I deserve a reward you are gracious enough to give it to me. I am grateful for all that you do for me Renee.

Ok let's get going we have kept her waiting long enough and we don't need to be any later. Your face looks beautiful, now quickly comb out the wig and we will be on our way.

As I adjusted the wig and did some last minute touch ups my confidence was growing ever so slightly. I looked in the mirror and saw a lovely lady looking back. I was on cloud nine.

All right missy let's go.

And it was off to dinner we went. I was still nervous about this arrangement. These were strangers as far as I was concerned and Renee was so comfortable with this. I was guessing since she knew Michelle so well I just figured her relaxation was her familiar ness. Renee made a quick call to Cindy as per Ms Lauren's request and she was chatting away with her as well. Maybe it is just the feminine way that they have such relaxation with one another known or not. I know in a man's world tension is always there when unknowns are present. I think here too gives one more reason for the female being the dominant sex. They are so calm and cool around one another they just let themselves go. This will truly be a welcomed change from my life in manhood. It will be very nice to just be yourself wherever and whenever you like.

Well Ms Cindy said Ms Lauren is expecting us and she is sending an escort to take us there now.

In only a matter of minutes there was a knock on the door and a very handsome stud was greeting us telling us he was here to escort us to the Head Mistress' place. And off we went. He had each of us on an arm escorting us like some gentile ladies being escorted into a ball or something. I just loved it. Soon we had come to another very beautiful door that had writing over it as well. This door however said "My Sanctuary". The gentleman pulled on a cord that was hanging outside the door. We heard a series of bells jingle as he pulled down on the cord. The door opened and it was Michelle's smiling face that greeted us. I was actually glad to see her. Even though they were strangers at least I did recognize a familiar face if you will. As nervous as I was this actually put me at ease.

Well come in ladies. Joshua you may go now.

Thank you Miss Michelle if you need anything ladies I am at your service.

With that said he was gone and Michelle ushered us into this wonderful place. Once again the majestic décor was candy to the eyes. It was luxury from top to bottom. This room however had a casual overview where our suite had a very formal or elegant overview. This was definitely their home away from home. It had personal touches with photos and certificates on the walls. You could easily see this was home for these wonderful ladies. The wealth of at least one of these ladies was very obvious. As with our room they still had incredible art and tapestries as well as crystal and the fixtures were top dollar. Our hostess was no doubt a woman with fine taste.

My Ana you are looking lovely. You are doing well learning your techniques. We will help you learn to perfection however. You will eventually look like you were born a female my sweet. Just look at how far I have come. Now lets get in here Lauren is waiting your arrival in the living room.

I looked at Renee to see if she had just caught what I thought I had heard. She just looked at me and winked. I would have never have guessed that this extremely sensuous woman was really a man. Her breasts were perfect, her ass was just as heart shaped as you could wish. Wonderful hips and her features were just striking. I am staring at her in this teddy she was wearing and there is just no way. We entered the living room and I was just blown away by Ms Lauren. She was wearing a black thong with a black lace corset with a garter belt and black stockings. She also had on 5" heels that made you want to eat her up.

Wow look at you wonderful ladies. I am glad to see you chose to stay casual with the lingerie party.

Are we having other guests Lauren?

No Renee this is a private party of four. I like your outfit and Ana's is simply wonderful. She is looking very lovely. Did she do her own makeup?

Yes Lauren she did, my little darling is catching on very quickly.

It may take awhile for you to master the feminine arts, but don't give up. I heard my Michelle tell you her little secret. We were going to lead you on a while before we told you just to let you know how far you can go. Yes she was born a man but she is as woman a woman can be. She does still have her little clitty attached. I still enjoy her little clitty from time to time. You see Michelle was my high school sweetheart and we were inseparable. Then she moved away and I didn't see her for several years. We sort of stumbled into each other quite accidentally. I went to see a womanless pageant and my darling here stole the show. Yes her makeup was rough and she looked a bit like a prostitute but the potential I saw was there. I never thought for a moment while dating this man in high school there was a woman waiting to be born.

So Ms Lauren you weren't always a lesbian?

No Ana I have always had a penchant to feminize my men however. When the opportunity to have Michelle came up then I knew I had my soul mate and from there on I would be a one woman, woman.

So Ms Michelle how many years have you been the real woman within?

As with most TG's out there I have always loved women's things. From my earliest memories I always wanted to be a girl. I had two older sisters that use to dress me up regularly. My father passed away while I was very young so I was the only male in my house. I developed a very close relationship with my mother and sisters and I was soon emulating every aspect of them. Yes I was a rather effeminate man. That is probably what attracted Lauren to me in high school. She saw something in me then. What about you Ana?

Well I too have been decidedly feminine in my thoughts. In fact as a young child I only had my cousins for playmates and they were all girls. We would get together and I would play with the dolls and dress up instead of my trucks and boy toys. I was always jealous of their birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. They would get dolls and wonderful dresses and make up. I would get footballs, pants, sweats, and trucks. I always had a desire for make up especially lipsticks. The shine as sensuous look of a freshly applied lipstick is so hot. I always wanted to look like the models on the pages of the fashion magazines. My first memory of dressing on my own other than the dress up sessions I use to have was about 9 or 10. I remember sneaking into my mothers closet and looking through her clothes and make up. I would steal my mother's nail polish and lipsticks and run down the basement and apply the polish to my toes so I wouldn't be caught. I would also apply the lipstick and wear it while I masturbated furiously. So many times I had almost got caught. I think that just added to the excitement. My thoughts were also filled with thoughts of cross-dressing and dating a beautiful she male. I never had a homosexual encounter until I was in the military. However I fantasized about it all the time. I was always dreaming of being on a date dressed as a woman and a stud reaming me royally. I would also fantasize about dating a transvestite and "accidentally" finding out the "hard" way her real sex.

Well Ana you have a very nice history there. I am glad you feel comfortable enough to open up to us. That means a lot to Michelle and myself.

Well Ms Lauren you have a knack for putting people at ease and I thank you for being such a gracious hostess.

It is our pleasure and I mean that. It is nice to be able to give back to a community that is so segregated from society. This is why I set up this wonderful get away. My lust for effeminate men and the like is why I created this get away and when Michelle came into my life it became my ultimate passion. I am so very glad Michelle asked for you two to come and spend some time here. As you can see it is close to my heart that Renee have time to allow you time to become the woman you both want and deserve. You will find your relationship will grow stronger in away you never imagined. The intimacy between a man and a woman is strong. When you take that same intimacy and allow it to be between two women it takes it to the next level. You will see what I mean in time.

I have to say Lauren this place is truly exquisite. I don't think I have ever stayed at a more memorable and satisfying place. We are in your debt I know.

Nonsense Renee it is my pleasure. Michelle loves you and thinks the world of Ana. You have been an honored patron at her salon for a very long time. You have also been more than a friend in her various times of need. And when you first found out her birth gender you didn't even bat an eyelash. Not to mention the many women who are coming to her salon under your recommendation. So Renee it is I that am thankful to you for your generosity to my wife. Yes as you and Ana are married so are Michelle and I. While she was still Michael and we had the "legal" opportunity to marry we did. So we are wife and wife just as you and Ana are.

Oh that is excellent. Our society is so judgmental and harsh against anyone who is not in the norm. I am glad to so you were thinking ahead and saw the future so that you may be legally joined for all legal purposes.

Well it is true however depending how far you are going to take your transformation. It may cause you some stumbling blocks. You can absolutely overcome anything they try to throw at you however the powers to be will make it difficult for you and Anastasia if you decide to take her transformation to a level more than just appearance. What I mean is hormones etc. these may bring in some situations you are not prepared for. I do have some good news for you. Michelle and I will be with you every step of the way.

Well as I stated before my wonderful hostess we are in debt of you. I can't begin to try to repay you for all you have done for us.

There will be plenty of time to talk about our relationship now let's get ready to eat.

Lauren touched a button that was next to her chair and in less than a minute a very sexy lady stood before us in a French maids outfit. As I got a better and closer look at her I realized she was a special lady.

Yes Mistress Lauren how may I serve you?

Ladies this is Sissy Tracy. She is a sissy in training. She found out that I run a little program and begged to be allowed into it. I heard her story and agreed to help her become the true woman in her. She would in return work for me in my establishment here. You see I have a stable of "ladies" that truly want to be the woman they were meant to be. I in return get a wait staff here at my facility that is in training. They learn all the nuances of femininity including all the subtleness that are required for woman today. They also learn how to serve and humility especially. The loyalty most do show will carry them a far way when they reach womanhood. We do have some ladies that fail our program and they are very sorry that they disappoint.

Well what do you mean by that?

Well if they disappoint me then I will take out my anger. They all know that ahead of time. I warn them up front that if they can't handle my program they need not apply for their life, as they know it will be over. I can't afford for them to ruin what I have started here. Too many ladies benefit from our little haven here and I never have a complaint form the successes or failures. The failures you see end up doing a whole other aspect of womanhood. They become prostitutes and I am their Madame. So one way or the other they are getting what they want the whores however never get to complete womanhood and end up she male prostitutes that will be used and abused by some rough customers. But as I stated they still seem to enjoy all the attention just not in the way they originally thought it would be.

Why are you telling me all this Lauren?

Well Renee anyone we bring into our family we are completely up front with and I have a feeling you two are going to be part of our family. You see I have plenty in my stable, more than I care for in my prostitution ring, but we don't have but a couple close family friends. All our relatives cut ties with us when they found out our life choices. This was fine with me however since I was already a highly successful businesswoman and had met my soul mate. I don't know if you know the loneliness of life without a few close friends or family. So when we meet individuals we want to be part of our family we are highly selective and totally forward. I hope we are not overwhelming you.

No don't misunderstand my confusion with lack of interest. I love your baby very much. She runs the best salon I have ever been to and how can I possibly turn down a gracious offer from two women who are as loving as you are? It just seems to be a little overwhelming to me. I have never met such a powerful person in my life. You are so wealthy and powerful it is almost frightening. So it just may take a few to sink in our heads that is all.

I understand Renee and that makes me very happy.

She gave Renee and I a big hug and kiss and told us welcome to the family. Michelle was right behind her and hugged us each and gave us a kiss. She seemed to linger on my kiss however. It may have been my imagination but she seemed to linger for a few seconds there.

Oh do we have a special place in our hearts for Ana?

Michelle blushed as she was caught in her little escapade.

It's ok my dear Michelle. I have some thoughts about you and Ana anyway. After dinner Renee and I are going to talk about some very important issues. You and Ana will also go and get better acquainted.

I don't know what to say Lauren. I am speechless.

Its all part of the plan Michelle just relax and enjoy our new family. All right enough for now ladies let's eat.

Oh Sissy Tracy I almost forgot you were in the room. Be a sweetheart and bring in the appetizers.

Yes Ma'am right away.

We had a very lovely dinner and Sissy was clearing the last of the dishes when Ms Lauren stood up and walked over to Renee.

Renee we have business to discuss may we please adjourn into the study?

Yes, thank you for a lovely dinner. Ana feel free to get to know your new family member. I am sure she will be very good company and will probably educate you on many new things. Be a good student and learn what you can.

Lauren took Renee's hand and led her into the study and closed the doors.

This looked like it was going to be another new experience for little Ms Anastasia.

wifestoy
wifestoy
83 Followers