Our Dirty Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife take bathroom games to the next level.
6.5k words
4.62
42.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers

My wife Cara knows me well, we've been together for a long time now, so that's no surprise. She knows that after a period of particularly frenetic sexual activity, that I can often go into a sexual drought. She knows to bide her time and be patient. After our last escapade at Lowe's Corner, Cara and I had a lot of sex, fucking every day for a full week afterward. We didn't talk about what happened in the men's room, because we didn't need to. We both knew what was on the other's filthy mind. We had intense, passionate sex...like two teenagers who couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

And then I found myself spent, totally drained of all sexual energy and interest. This went on for nearly two weeks, until today when Cara and I went walking in the woods. We were walking hand-in-hand as we often do, carefully stepping over rocks and roots, watching our dog Chipper run delightedly around ahead of us.

Cara stopped moving and held me close to her, taking my free hand in hers. She looked up at me and smiled, and then she kissed me. She laid her head on my shoulder, hugged me and said, "I've missed you."

"Missed me?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

She looked back up at me and said, "Well..you know...we haven't been close in awhile now."

"You mean sex." I said.

Cara smiled. "Yeah, I mean sex."

"Well, you know, you were visited by Aunt Rosie, and the kids have their schedule, and then..."

Cara cut me off. "Don't make excuses," she said. "I wore you out, didn't I?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess so. I think we wore each other out, didn't we?" Cara laughed.

"Speak for yourself mister. I've been horny as a dog for weeks now." Cara put her head back on my shoulder and said softly, "I want you back."

I couldn't argue with what Cara had said. I could often hear and feel her masturbating in the bed beside me, at night when I was going to sleep, and in the morning. I had been letting her do her thing, not being able to find my place to engage with it. But as I looked down at my wife's beautiful face today, cupping it in my hands and then kissing her deeply, I felt that old familiar energy begin to reawaken. I silently welcomed it back.

I could feel Cara actually purr in her throat as we broke away from our kiss.

"Mmmm...does that mean you're ready to play with me again?" Her eyes were half-lidded and her freshly-cut hair perfectly framed her face. I nuzzled into her neck and could smell her perfume. I kissed her on the neck, inadvertantly tickling her. She shuddered, but not in a good way, so I play-bited her on the same spot on the neck to erase the annoyance of the tickle.

"Mmmmm..that's better," she said. "I'll take that as a yes?"

I stepped away from her and said in a hushed tone, "Has my beautiful wife, the mother of my two children, been having dirty thoughts?"

She smiled seductively and nodded slightly. "Always," she said.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"Well..." She turned her head and looked away from me. She seemed embarrassed. She put her hands in the pockets of her vest. It being Fall, it was chilly outside.

"Go ahead," I said, attempting to encourage her.

"You remember what we did at the gas station..."

"Of course I remember. How could I forget it?"

Changing her direction of thought, she looked back up at me. "It seems like that for the last couple of weeks you've forgotten all about it."

"Oh come now Cara," I said. "You know how it is with me. I think it's like that with most men. I..."

"I know, I know," said Cara, stepping back close to me. "You don't have to explain again, I'm sorry." She hugged me tight to her again. "It's just that sometimes I feel so alone. Like such a freak. I like it better when you're thinking like I do." She smiled at me, letting me know we could move past the issue.

"So, about the gas station..."

"Yes," she said. "About the gas station...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"I can tell," I said. She looked down at the ground. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Her expression was an enigmatic mixture of shame and wistfulness. But perhaps I was just imagining that.

"You want to go back? Do it again?" I asked.

She took in a deep breath, and looked up at me, looking into my eyes, and letting her breath out again. Laying her head back onto my shoulder once again, she said, "I was thinking of something a little bit different."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, getting into it. "Tell me. Don't be shy. Just tell me what you're thinking." As I began to relive the memory of that night in the restroom, what we did, and what we did after, blood began rushing to my penis.

"You're sure?" Cara asked. "You're sure you're in the mood to talk about it?"

I looked around to make sure we were alone in our spot in the woods, took Cara's hand and placed it against my crotch. "I'm sure," I said. "Feel me?"

She squeezed, and then smiled at me. She looked around like I had and asked, "Maybe you'd like me to give you a little suck?"

"Not just yet," I said, "maybe later. I'm really more interested to hear what's on your mind."

"Ok," she said and began walking again along the path through the woods. I walked by her side, reminding myself to listen more than talk.

"You stopped me from going all of the way that night," said Cara. "I was so fucking horny that night. I would have done anything. I was so ready to lick that guy's shit...taste it...put it in my mouth."

"I know, I know," I said, my cock growing stiffer. "I was so out my mind too, that I almost let you do it."

Cara continued. "I've been fantasizing about it over and over again. What it might have been like. Would I actually have done it? Taken some stranger's filthy shit waste into my mouth? Tasted it? Maybe even had tried eating it?"

"Where do you go in your fantasies?" I asked.

"All the way, of course," she answered.

"And?" I asked.

"Sometimes I'm repulsed and revolted...spitting it out right away." We took a few more steps in silence. I did not want to interrupt at this point.

"Sometimes it make me even hotter," she eventually said. "Makes me cum at the point I swallow."

We continued walking. "You're always there in my fantasies. You try it too. Makes you cum on the spot..and that turns me on as well."

I got where this bizarre conversation was going. I stopped walking, took Cara's hand, and stopped her from walking too. I looked at her, but she kept her eyes cast down. "You want to know what the reality would be like," I said point blank. She only nodded, keeping her eyes on the ground. "You want to know which way it would go."

"Do you think I'm awful?" She looked up at me then and I could see that tears where starting to form in her eyes.

"Yes, I do think you're awful," I said, but with a smile on my face. "I think you're awfully sexy."

"C'mon," she said, "Be serious. I know you think I'm a vile, disgusting creature. I should be locked away somewhere."

"Only if they lock us away together," I returned. I hugged my wife to me. "There's nothing you could do or say that would make me not want you."

"Even if I admit to wanting to try eating shit?" She said this as bluntly as she could, attempting to shock me.

I answered this by kissing her...deeply..and for a long time. I held her body close to mine and ground my crotch into her waist. I didn't care if anyone came across us at that point. No doubt, she could feel the hardness of my erection pressed against her belly. We kissed for a long while, our hands finding each other's ass. I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I may have even suggested it but Chipper, our dog, grew impatient at our immobility and began to harass us. He tries to hug us when we are hugging and it's always too comical to sustain a sexy moment.

"There's the issue of health," Cara said as we began walking again, hand in hand.

"Yes," I said.

"What if we could be fairly certain that the person is in good health?"

I didn't reply, wanting to let Cara lead me to where she was going with this, but she wouldn't let me stay silent. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, there's the obvious, isn't there?" I began. "We've peed on each other before...why not keep this between us?"

"I've thought of that. I really have...and it just doesn't seem to work the same for me. Don't get me wrong, and don't be offended, I mean I love your body and your cock and your cum, but the thought of playing with your shit just doesn't do it for me. I really can't explain it, I know it doesn't make sense..." She trailed off.

I understand where she is coming from. As strange as it seems, I really do, and I told her as much as we continued to walk through the woods.

"I was thinking about Tony Ambrosino," she said. We had reached the end of the path and had turned around to make our way back home.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tony. You know, my half-sister Angela's boyfriend? We met him last year. They stayed at our house overnight for God's sake."

"Oh yeah," I said, recalling. "Tony."

"You remember? For real?"

"Yes, I remember now. Tony. You got a thing for him?" I teased.

"Well...he's a very handsome man."

"I suppose...if you're into that kind of thing...men, I mean." Cara pretended to laugh, and slapped me on the upper arm. After a few more steps I asked, "You fantasize about him? Fantasize about fucking him?"

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't," answered Cara.

"You're not suggesting that you want to try to seduce him?"

"No, no, no," said Cara. "I would never do that to Angela. She and I have been talking a lot lately, she thinks Tony is about to pop the question."

"Ok," I said.

"She thinks he's going to ask her to marry him in December, around the time of her birthday, just before Christmas. She says that he has brought up a number of times about the weekend they came to visit us. How much he liked our house and where it's located. How much he loves the mountains. She also mentioned that she needs to go to Atlanta for conference for work and that she's going to be gone for the first weekend in November."

I urged her to continue by making an mm-hmm sound in my throat.

"She was wondering if we'd be willing to invite him to our house for the weekend. Give him something to do while she's gone. Plus, she said he actually has asked her when they could visit us again. She thinks he wants to float the idea of his marriage proposal to members of the family...see how everyone feels about it.

"Ok...so...we invite him here and..." In my typical impatient husbandly way, I was urging her to get to the point.

"He hopefully accepts and we put him up in the basement guestroom."

"Ok..."

Again, Cara stopped us from walking. She turned towards me and put her hands on my hips. "And then..." She paused, acting bashful. "Maybe you make it so the plumbing doesn't work so good in that guest bathroom." She looked up at my briefly and then looked down again.

I put a finger under her chin and raised her face up so that she was looking at me. "You want to play with Tony's piss and shit." Cara nodded slightly. She tried to force her head down against my finger but I wouldn't let her. "Say it," I demanded. Cara shrugged one of her shoulders. She was feeling awkward. "Say it, and we'll make it happen. But you have to say it."

Cara stopped squirming, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I want to try eating Tony's shit."

"There it is," I said.

"Does that turn you on? To hear me say that?" she asked.

"Yes, yes it does. Can you feel how hard my cock is right now?" I ground my crotch into her again.

Cara smiled sexily and said, "What a fucked-up conversation we're having right now, huh?"

"Uh huh," I said and kissed her again, deeply, like I had before.

When we started walking again, Cara said, "He's very fit and healthy. Angela's says he's always talking to her about healthy foods, how to avoid illnesses and exercising to stay fit. He's pretty much a health nut as I see it."

After thinking about it a bit, I said, "And when he tells us he wants to marry Angela, it will give us an excuse to grill him a bit about his health history."

"So it sounds like you're a 'yes' to inviting him," said Cara.

"Yeah, what the hell, go ahead, sounds like it could be exciting."

Cara patted my crotch. "Looks like you're already excited about it."

"I have a question though." We were walking again, much more quickly now. It was almost as if Cara unconsciously wanted to get home right away and set this plan into motion.

"What's that?" she asked.

"So I mess with the toilet so that it doesn't flush properly."

"Ya..."

"And what then? He asks me to fix it, or if he can fix it, or if we should call a plumber or something..."

"You insist on fixing it yourself, and then you tell him you can't and that you'll call a plumber on Monday. In the meantime, we move him into the upstairs guest room, and have him use the shared bathroom with the kids. That way, he's out of the way and we're free to sneak down to the basement bathroom when we're ready for it."

"Wow...you have given this a lot of thought!"

"I guess I have," said Cara sheepishly.

"You're such a dirty little perv woman!"

"I am," Cara said, smirking. "And so are you!"

*

It seemed that everything had worked out perfectly to plan. I say "seemed" because when you're engaged in such abnormal pursuits, there are moments of truth, lines in the sand, and tipping points which always make me pause to question my own morality and sanity. And, of course, to question those of my wife as well.

We had just seen Tony off with our two children. He had graciously offered to take them to a movie in a nearby town. He really seemed to enjoy the company of our kids, who are both precocious and bright, and they find him amusing and fun. Although he's tall, well-built, and handsome, he comes off modest and unassuming. I couldn't help but notice that Cara had only eyes for him whenever we were all in the same room together.

It was Saturday, early afternoon, November 6th. After we watched Tony's car disappear around a curve from our house, Cara asked, "So...should we?"

"That's the plan, isn't it?" I countered, my heartbeat starting to quicken.

"You're in the mood for it? You're sure?"

I gave her a slight nod of my head in response.

"Good, 'cause I've got an absolute fucking fire down below." Cara lewdly rubbed the crotch of her jeans and stuck out her tongue. She knew I loved it when she gestured like that.

"Let's take our time," I said. "No need to rush. The movie's over two hours long and then they're going out to eat after that. We have plenty of time."

"That's what I hoped you'd say. Sounds perfect to me." Cara smiled her sexy smile, her eyes twinkling. "I'm going to go upstairs and put on something slutty. Do my makeup too."

"I want you to come back down here looking like a whore," I said to my wife.

"Can do," she said. "Everything's all set downstairs, right?" She lowered her voice. "I wanted to take a peek while you were helping Tony move upstairs, but I didn't dare get caught."

"All set, ready and waiting," I answered her.

Cara closed her eyes, a look of sexual anticipation on her face. She clasped her hands together, opened her eyes and smiled. Without another word she bounded up the stairs to our bedroom.

It had been simple, really. I had plugged the drain of the toilet with a clear plastic cup with small holes that had been drilled into it. It allowed liquid to drain slowly through it, but not anything solid.

Tony had used the toilet in the morning and found that it wasn't working properly. He confided in me with embarrassment in his voice that something was wrong with it. He asked me for a plunger and said that he wanted to take care of it himself. In a hushed conversation between us I apologized and explained to him that we'd had problems with that toilet before. That I already know from experience that a plunger wouldn't do the trick. I told him not to worry about it and that I would take care of it, along with a professional's help, come Monday.

"Are you sure?" he asked. The embarrassment shown in his eyes as well. "I left kind of a mess in there."

I urged him not to worry and explained that although the accommodations upstairs were much more confined, and that he'd have to share a bathroom with the kids, that we had a backup plan. I told him I'd ensure that the bathroom downstairs would be off-limits and no one else had to know the extent of the problem. He seems relieved and thanked me for my discretion.

As the kids were getting ready, and while Tony was waiting for them in the Living room, I took a minute to check out the situation. I lifted the lid on the toilet to find that Tony had left a single, long, thick turd in the bowl. Most of the water had been drained from the bowl so most of his nearly 10-inch shit log was lying out in open air. Only the bottom part was sitting in a few inches of yellowy-brown water. The rank odor of feces filled the air in the small bathroom. He hadn't thought to leave the fan running.

I have to admit, my cock started to grow hard at the sight and smell of Tony's feces. I had to quickly close the lid and exit the bathroom before I had a raging hardon that I'd have to work to alleviate before going back upstairs. I didn't bother putting the fan back on either.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Cara to come back downstairs. I rubbed my cock through my pants imaging the sick games we were about to play. My heart was beating quickly in anticipation of it all.

Cara didn't take long. After only about 10 minutes, she came downstairs in a flimsy black negligee that she'd recently purchased for this occasion. It had a built in bra that cupped and raised her tits and ended just above her belly button. She had a matching black garter belt that held up those thigh-high whore stockings that I absolutely adore. She wasn't wearing shoes, and she wasn't wearing any panties either. The dark bush of her pubic hair was on full display. I encourage her to not shave down there because I love hairy cunts.

She had put up her hair, applied deep red lipstick and had darkened her eyes with black mascara. She stood at the bottom of the stairs to let me get a good look at her. She shook her tits and asked, "What do you think? Like what you see?"

"Yes," I said, my eyes moving up and down her body. "You look wonderfully skanky."

"Flatterer," she said, and we both laughed.

A thought occurred to me right then: My wife hadn't gotten all slutted-up looking just for me. She'd gone the extra mile, and expended the extra effort, because she had a sex date with not only her husband, but with the shit from another's man's asshole. To be honest, I realized that she was more excited about the prospect of Tony's shit, than she probably was about me. This created a strange anxiety inside me. While my big head found itself in something of a quandary, my little head was not confused at all. It was growing bigger and more eager with each beat of my heart.

I wondered in that moment, if I wasn't part of this picture, if Cara had set this up on her own, if she would have gotten so dressed and made up. My thought was that she would have. If she couldn't have a date and sex with Tony, she was going to have sex with his shit. As I stood there looking at my wife, who was almost giddy with excitement, a small wave of revulsion worked through me. For a moment, I felt disgusted with her, and myself. What the fuck were we doing? What was wrong with us?

I knew I couldn't back out now. And most of me didn't really want to. Certainly my cock's opinion was that everything's a go!

I walked forward and took Cara's hand, intending to lead her down into the basement.

"One second!" she exclaimed. "I want to get some toys." She bounded back up the stairs and into the closet for the big box we kept in there. In it were an assortment of dildoes, vibrators, cock rings, and the like. She made me laugh when she appeared at the top of the stairs with not just one or two toys, but the entire box.

mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers
12