Our Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Our weekend gets dirtier.
3.7k words
4.43
48.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

This story is inspired by a fan who wishes to remain anonymous. Please read "Our Mid-Morning Tryst" for background info.

Those who find menstrual sex distasteful might want to skip this part.

***

As we drive on, you start shivering & feel weak as the excitement wears off. Your raw & sore skin starts to itch & sting. By the time we reach our destination you are miserable & close to tears. We arrive at a small secluded forest bungalow. There is a living & dining area downstairs and a couple of bedrooms upstairs. The bungalow is simply but tastefully furnished & equipped with modern conveniences. The old caretaker has cooked food for us. He is paid handsomely to do his job well & maintain utmost discretion. You never see him during our stay...

We go upstairs into the bedroom & strip off our wet clothes. You wince in pain as you towel yourself dry. There are several abrasions & bruises on your back as well as down your front as a result of hard rubbing against the tree trunk during our passionate love making. There is also a purple suck mark on your shoulder. I know exactly the right remedy. I fetch a jar of wax made from Kokum seeds from the medicine cabinet. I lay you face down on the bed & gently rub wax on your sore skin. You slowly relax & sigh contentedly while I continue to massage your silken skin with my skilled fingers. I turn you face up & give the same treatment to the bruises down your front... I just can't help caressing your breasts as I soothe your bruises. Your nipples perk up & your eyelids grow heavy as you again feel a shiver of arousal course through your body...

I kiss your open lips & then move down, planting little kisses on your chin & throat. My lips latch on to your nipple & suckle it, while my fingers wrap the thin chain around the other nipple & pinch it... The roughness of the chain digging into your nipple makes you feel exquisite pleasure & pain. You experience a quick, high climax as a liquid spark leaps from your nipple to your pussy and warm, sticky juice gushes out. It tickles your sensitive skin as it trickles down the crack of your ass. After enjoying the pleasures of your plump, sweet little bosom to my heart's content, I move down, planting little kisses on the way & probing your deep navel with my tongue.

You can hardly believe what's happening as my lips eventually reach your crotch. I spread your thighs wide & pause to admire your plump, full cunny lips and observe nectar oozing out of your honey pot. You jerk your hips and utter a sharp yelp as I spread them apart and boldly plunge my tongue into your slit. As I lick your slit up and down and enjoy the salty taste & the strong, musky, feminine scent of your love juices, you press my head hard against your pussy. When my lips close around your clitoris & suck on it, you let off a long, low moan as you hit a hard climax...

After letting you recover your breath, I recline against some pillows, spread my legs apart and beckon you with my eyes. This time I want to cum in your mouth. I close my eyes & concentrate my attention on the wonderful sensations of your hot mouth & tongue working their magic on my cock. Soon, I grab your hair & hold your head against my crotch while my hips jerk up & down. As I look at your full lips making an 'O' around my shaft and feel my cock head thrust against your gullet, I feel my climax coming on. A load of semen surges up my shaft & spurts into your mouth. As you pull back, more semen spurts up, landing on your cheek, hair and breasts. You've never felt so dirty & yet so fulfilled... We lie in each others' arms for long minutes, kissing and cuddling.

After we separate, you proceed to smear my semen all over your breasts, your eyes dreamily half closed. You are obviously getting a kick out of it & I too feel my cock stir to life again as I lie back & observe you. However, I am too drained to be able to do any hanky-panky. We enjoy a hearty meal and then go to bed cuddled together. We are so tired that we fall asleep immediately.

***

I wake up early next morning & find you fast asleep like a baby. I try to wake you by planting gentle kisses & caressing you sensuously. You stir in your sleep, turn away & are fast asleep again. I decide to wait till you wake up by yourself. It's past eight o'clock in the morning when you finally wake up. You rub sleep out of your eyes & stretch sensuously, once again giving me a peek of your full breasts & stiff nipples straining against your thin nightie. You evade my arms & run into the bathroom, emerging after a while, having brushed your teeth & freshened up. We exchange a quick but intimate kiss & then sip a quiet cup of tea. Although you are fully rested, you seem curiously withdrawn & introspective. You are not exactly feeling on top of the world. On the other hand, I am refreshed & full of beans, ready for action! I suggest a swim in the small pool in the backyard. You hesitate a bit & then rather reluctantly agree to sit by the pool while I enjoy a swim. I'm a bit surprised by your reticence...

The pool is a small kidney shaped affair. It is well maintained & the water is clear. High walls overgrown with thick vines surround the back yard, shielding us completely from prying eyes. We haven't brought any swimwear with us; it is not really necessary. I get into the water just wearing my shorts while you sit by, still wearing your nightie. I tease you by splashing water at you. You protest but seem to enjoy the play, slowly coming out of your shell & becoming your usual chirpy self, dipping your hand in the water & splashing me back. I catch you in an unguarded moment & pull you into the pool, dunking your head under water.

You come up sputtering & laughing. I pull off your wet nightie top & hold you in a tight embrace, feeling your soft body against me. We exchange a deep, open mouthed kiss. You feel my hardening cock against your belly. I feel your hands pushing my shorts down & then stroke my hard cock. I respond by pulling off your panties. We're both fully naked, standing in chest deep water. I kiss you deeply as you open your mouth to welcome my probing tongue. You wince as my hand creeps between our bodies & squeezes your breast -- your breasts are tender & heavy. You suspect that your period might just be starting, but banish the thought from your mind as you let me play with your body & enjoy the sensations. After a while we separate & allow our bodies to float upwards. Both of us almost simultaneously spot a thin, rusty red thread lazily float up from your crotch. We both know what it is...

"Oh my God!" You exclaim, averting your gaze. A curious thrill of excitement courses through my body. I'm not surprised; I had smelt the taint of your oncoming period on your breath when I'd kissed you.

"Uncle I'm so sorry!" You say, quickly getting out of the water.

"It's OK, my pet!" I soothe you. But you run upstairs to the bedroom & shut yourself up, emerging almost an hour later. You've showered & changed into comfortable clothes. You continue to be silent & withdrawn while we eat breakfast, then retire into your room again, feeling let down by your body.

"Why couldn't it have waited for another day?" You think to yourself, cursing your luck while enduring the heaviness in your breasts & cramps in your belly as you lie curled up in bed, alone. I'm disappointed too. I had been looking forward to another glorious day enjoying the pleasures of your delectable young body.

"Oh well, that's too bad. But it can't be helped." I take it philosophically, with a shrug.

I then set off on a long walk along a hilly trail that I've traversed so many times since my childhood. I return after perhaps an hour and a half, feeling very hungry & pleasantly tired. You've already eaten lunch & retired to your room by the time I return. I decide not to disturb you & eat lunch alone. I take a short nap on the sofa downstairs & wake up refreshed. While immersed in reading a thriller, I sense a movement & look up, to see you standing at the foot of the stairs. Your hair is mussed and eyes sleepy & tear stained. You look like a little girl in need of comfort.

"Come here!" I beckon you, patting my lap. You sit in my lap & rest your head on my chest, your hands holding my biceps.

"Uncle, I'm feeling so bad this had to happen today!" You sob, hugging me. I'm acutely aware of your soft body against mine.

"Hush! It's not your fault!" I soothe you, running my fingers through your shiny tresses, inhaling the fresh scent of shampoo. I feel you relax as my hand strokes your back. You sigh & snuggle against me. In spite of myself I feel arousal course through me. You feel my cock harden against your thigh & look up, your lips half open. We exchange a deep, slow, lingering, open mouthed kiss. I nibble & suck your full lower lip.

"Gently, it hurts!" You tell me as my hand creeps under your top to find your soft breast. I just rub it gently, not squeezing or pinching. I feel your nipples stiffen as I stroke your breasts. I pull off your top so that my hand can roam all over your body. I gently rub your belly in circular movements, trying to ease your cramps. In a minute I sense your arousal as your breath quickens & your eyelids grow heavy. You stiffen as my hand moves over your crotch, feeling the sanitary napkin you are wearing.

"Let me pleasure you!" You whisper, getting off my lap & kneeling before me. You bury your mouth in my crotch, kissing my cock over my clothes. We're both now fully aroused. You've forgotten the ache in your breasts & cramps in your belly. I stop you as you open my fly & try to fish my cock out.

"My pet, I want to fuck your bleeding cunt!" I demand.

You are repelled but also curiously fascinated & more than a bit excited by the thought. You just nod dumbly, unable to resist. I quickly fetch a large, thick Turkish towel from the bathroom & spread it on the carpet. I strip off your jeans & lay you down, leaving only your panties & sanitary pad on. I go wild with arousal as I see you waiting for me; legs slightly outspread while I strip off my clothes. I kneel between your legs & pull off your panties to expose your moist cunt. There is no blood to be seen, except for a few stains on the napkin.

As the smell of menstrual blood wafts up, I lunge at you impatiently like a horny teenager. You try to rein in my impatience & struggle to guide my cock into your hole. I finally feel the hot wet, tight walls of your cunt engulf my cock. You arch your hips & grip my waist tightly with your legs as I start thrusting in & out of your cunt. All your aches & pains are forgotten as you once again lose yourself in the heavenly sensations radiating from your cunt. I go wild with passion & mercilessly assault you with my hard, thick tool until I too climax & spurt my thick, stringy semen deep inside you...

After lying for several minutes on top of you, recovering my breath, I pull out & kneel beside you. The base of my cock is ringed with menstrual blood. The Turkish towel too is stained & wet with semen & a few bloodstains. Both of us are completely sated & happy. Your menstrual cramps have relaxed & breasts feel lighter. You'd never expected sex during your period to be so good... I have fulfilled my long standing fantasy to fuck a bleeding young pussy.

We sleep in separate beds that night. I'm woken up from my deep slumber by the sensation of your lips kissing my shriveled cock. I grow harder & bigger as I wake up & switch on the bedside lamp. I see you naked, except for the panties & sanitary napkin you wear and a Turkish towel you clutch at your bosom.

"Uncle, please do me again!" You whisper shyly.

The intense pleasure of our last coupling has made you overcome all your inhibitions and you once again want to experience my hard cock plough into your blood soaked cunt. Your flow has become heavier... I can hardly resist your invitation as my cock springs to attention. We have another hot, wet, rough, and impatient & blood soaked fuck-fest in the middle of the night...

***

We wake up very early on Monday morning to get ready to return to Mumbai. I feel fresh & re-invigorated after a good night's sleep & a cold shower. I once again want to sample the pleasures of your menstruating pussy, but you quickly scamper into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. You emerge twenty-five minutes later, freshly showered & dressed. You are wearing a simple but smart business suit consisting of a crisp white cotton blouse with a formal collar and a dark skirt reaching your knees. Your hair is tied into a neat pony tail. The fabric of the blouse is just translucent enough to show the outlines of your lacy, black bra. The top three buttons of the blouse are undone, revealing the swells of your breasts and the thin neck lace to my admiring gaze as I sit on the bed in my dressing gown.

Quite unexpectedly, you throw your arms around me and hug me hard, burying my nose into your soft, fragrant bosom. My cock immediately throbs to life and your probing hand strokes it. My hand reaches under your skirt and feels its way up your thigh to your pussy.

"No Uncle, just wait..." You whisper as you slap my hand away.

You pull my dressing gown open and kneel between my knees. You untie your pony tail. Your damp, freshly shampooed hair cascades down. My cock becomes fully hard as your hot breath blows on it. I quickly undo another three buttons of your blouse & spread it open to reveal your creamy shoulders and bra encased breasts. One of my hands dips into your bra cup to knead a breast while with the other I grasp a handful of hair and guide your open mouth to my hard, throbbing cock.

Your mouth closes over my cock head and full lips circle my shaft as your agile tongue dances over the crown. I start jerking my hips up & down, fucking your mouth with quick, vigorous thrusts of my cock. You concentrate on pleasuring me, unmindful of your gagging reflex as my cock head pushes against your glottis. In a very short time, we both sense my oncoming climax.

You grip my cock hard at the base & pull it out of your mouth. You loosen your grip & try to aim my cock downwards. The first jet of semen hits your lovely dimpled chin and the subsequent spurts land on your throat and the tops of your breasts. A couple of blobs land on your damp, freshly shampooed hair too. You wait until the last weak spurt trickles out and then lean forward and lick my cock clean.

You rise & stand before the dresser mirror. You watch fascinated as stringy blobs of my semen slowly ooze downwards over your breasts; fine droplets of your sweat merge into the viscous semen as it moves down. You hold off the bra cups to allow the fluid to seep inside. Then you reposition your bra and button up your blouse, leaving the top three buttons saucily open. You wipe off your wet chin with a finger& lick up the semen, leaving the sticky wet streak on your throat untouched. You smile as you notice a couple of wet stains on the blouse too. You carefully rub in the semen that's spilt on your hair & then gather your hair up in a knot and tie the silk scarf securely over it. You don't want to waste a drop...

"Oh Goddd... Uncle! I've always wanted to do this since God knows how long! At last I've fulfilled my dream." You smile contentedly. I look on as you spritz generous quantities of cologne in your décolletage and your arm pits, which are already damp with sweat in spite of you having just showered.

I casually ask you to let your armpit hair grow, as an idea forms in my mind. You silently nod your assent. Your heart skips a beat as you try to imagine what tricks I might have up my sleeve & how many of your clothes you wouldn't be able to wear until I permit you to shave your armpits again. The thought of asking questions, let alone refusing me doesn't cross your mind.

It's not as if you are a submissive; far from it. You are a spunky, spirited girl. That's how you've come to Mumbai, leaving your little son in the care of your mother, to explore your creative side by trying for a break as a scriptwriter; taking advantage your hubby's long absence while he is away on an assignment in the US. By sheer happenstance you've met somebody (me) who has re-ignited dark desires so long suppressed and passions half forgotten that you know can never be quenched in the humdrum monotony of your marriage. So you have deliberately chosen to experience and enjoy all the carnal pleasures that you've long dreamt of (and many that even you can't imagine) at my hands. You've willingly ceded control over your mind & body to me, allowing me complete freedom to do as I please. But you can dare to do that because you are confident of your ability to pull the plug on our affair anytime you choose...

We're soon dressed & on our way back to the city. As I drive, you thank me for the wonderful weekend. I respond by patting your knee in an avuncular fashion. Pretty soon, my hand is resting on your skirt. The motion of the vehicle, helped by your nimble fingers causes your skirt to ride up. My hand now rests on your bare thigh. Goose pimples break out on your skin as my hand lightly caresses your thigh & slowly inches towards your pussy. You pull your skirt up to make way for my hand. Soon, your crotch is fully exposed and you spread your thighs as wide as you can. The white sanitary napkin is clearly visible under the sheer fabric of the lacy black panties. You grab my hand and press it hard into your crotch...

You feel deliciously sluttish & depraved as you savor the wet, sticky, icky feel of my juices against your sensitive nipples, developing into an itch as the semen slowly dries out, making your bra stick to your skin; while my hand presses against the sanitary pad covering your pussy. Your cunt spasms at the thought that people in other vehicles whizzing past us might perhaps be able to catch a glimpse of your bare thighs and open crotch. In just one weekend, I've forced you to break your taboo against menstrual sex while you've fulfilled both your longstanding fantasies of exhibiting your privates and becoming a cum-slut...

I drop you off at a suburban train station convenient for you to return home. You travel in the ladies first class compartment. The sharp, spicy scent of your cologne doesn't fully mask the earthy, musky undertones of semen. Some co-passengers sniff discreetly, wondering what their noses are picking up.

A couple of slim, pretty, buxom young girls sit across you. They are smartly dressed in snug fitting T shirts & tight jeans. Their complexions are fresh & smooth. They are good-looking enough to be models, but from the stuff they are carrying with them, they appear to be students. They exchange knowing looks, whisper & giggle, occasionally glancing sideways at you. It appears that they have caught on to what you smell of. You nonchalantly concentrate on your trendy women's magazine, secretly thrilled by their reactions. Clearly, they are not married: they wear no wedding rings, no mangalsutras, and no sindoor in the parting of their hair; besides, they look too young. You wonder how a couple of such young, unmarried girls could have correctly identified the smell of semen. Perhaps they have been sucking off their boyfriends, you speculate. Suddenly, you wonder how it would feel to suck my cock while the girls watched from a secret hideaway. Your pulse quickens at the thought. The train is about to halt at your station. On an impulse, you scribble your mobile number on a piece of paper & thrust it into the hands of one of the girls and then quickly alight from the train, before she can react...

I drive on to my club. A change of clothes is always available there. My driver too is ready with my luxury sedan. I have a leisurely breakfast, change into my formal clothes & am ready to be driven to office. I feel on top of the world, having spent an amazing weekend with a sexy, horny young bitch that is eager to pleasure me whichever way I want. I've never climaxed so many times in such a short span of time ever since I was a teenager. I am relaxed & ready for another hectic week of work...