Our Dragon Master

Story Info
Dragon captures two friends, forcing them to pleasure him.
4.5k words
4.19
105.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months since he had captured us. Some would consider that time a living hell, if they knew what we have endured. However, I will share my story anyway.

It started, as I said, three months ago. My friend and I were out for a walk through the kingdom one day. It was somewhat cool, in the mid-morning spring air. The flowers had just started to bloom, and we were out gathering a few for our dinner table.

We were close for friends. Some even called us sisters, but we thought of ourselves as more than that. Even though we hadn’t known each other for much over two years, we had become fast friends. We knew what the other was thinking before it was spoken. The villagers eventually grew accustomed to seeing us together every where we went. Along with getting used to us doing things just because of a ’look’ from the other.

That day, though, we had followed a different trail than usual. It was beautiful, luscious green grass that was as soft as royal carpet under our bare feet. The scents of the first blooms of spring, wafting through the air. As we were walking, we were talking about what we would be wearing to the up-coming ball. We never made it to that ball, or any following ones for that matter.

You see, what we didn’t realize, was that the path we were on, led us straight into the lair of a dragon. Not just any dragon mind you, but a very large and protective one. He was beautiful! So beautiful in fact, that it mesmerized us to look upon him. His scales were of an iridescent dark color. Some would say he was black, but that is not true. He is just very dark. And , oh was he tall! Towering over us by well more than fifty feet. His wings spreading close to thirty feet when open. His body frame averaging between fifteen and twenty feet in diameter. Even with all of his size, he was still as stealth as a panther. Swift as the wind, and silent as the night. Before either one of us knew what happened, he had swooped down and grabbed both of us in his claws. We soared to the top of a mountain, which he entered through a very large opening in the top.

Neither one of us knew what to do. We both decided rather than angering him and being killed, that we would comply, or submit as some would say.

He took us down into the depths of the mountain, into his ‘living’ area. As he landed, he sat me down, holding me in place with his foot. My friend, he put into a cage that hung from the ceiling. After he locked her into the cage, he took me over to a separate section of his cave, but still within sight of my friend. We were both terrified, but still remained complacent to the dragon.

I saw a narrow stone ledge, and soon realized that this would at least for the time being, be my new home. I hadn’t realized though, just how I would be spending that time. Without warning, the dragon sliced off my outfit with a swipe of his claw. I was stunned that I had not been cut in the process. I didn’t have time to think any more about that. Just as that thought crossed my mind, he had already fastened my feet to the floor, spread wide open. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and forced me to bend over the stone ledge. Grabbing one of my hands, he fastened that too, to the floor, and then the other. So that my arms and legs were spread equal distance from the other, and wide open. My now naked body was left open and exposed, to anything he desired to do. My breasts, large for my age, hung freely between my body and the floor.

He turned away, and as he went, he lifted his tail and swatted my bare ass, hard. I yelped out in pain, he turned his head back toward me and growled. I realized that if I was going to stay alive, I would have to allow him to do anything he wished, no matter what the pain volume was.

I sensed, more than I saw, him go over to my friend and take her out of the cage. He set her on the floor, and tore her clothes off as well with just one swipe of his claws.

She began to tremble, but he just looked at her with his hypnotizing glare. She quickly looked down, and held her place. Even when he began inspecting her, she kept quiet.

His ‘hands’ ran down the length of her body, lifting her arms, spreading her legs. Claws scraping softly down across her twin mounds. She could feel his lustful gaze upon her, and suddenly felt hot steam searing the hairs between her legs. She could resist the terror no longer, and as she started to faint, she let out a terrified scream.

Before she hit the floor of the cavern, his huge hand slipped under her. He lifted her back up to the cage, and fastened her arms to the top, her feet on each side.

He then proceeded to mark his new found territory. Shooting his stream of urine up into her exposed and open nether regions, and across her bare breasts. He paused in his marking and walked over to where he had bent me over the ledge. When he was directly behind me, he began urinating again. Spraying his stream up across my back, and down my ass, making sure to get some into both openings. When he was finished he turned and flew away.

As he was leaving, he sent a very loud thought to both of us. Telling us that we belonged to him now, and forever, and that we could never leave the cave. If we cooperated, we would receive many treasures, and pleasures. However, if we did not, we would feel his wrath. He also told us through his ‘thought speech’, that we were his to use as he wished. We were to allow him to do anything to us that brought pleasure to him.

While he was gone, we both fell into an exhausted sleep. The sleep was filled with all sorts of images of what might happen to us when the dragon returned. This not only frightened us, it also somehow excited us. We weren’t sure at the time, how we felt about that betrayal of our inner feelings.

Eventually, the dragon returned. Through this whole episode so far, neither one of us had dared to relieve ourselves. I couldn’t hold mine any longer, and begged the dragon to allow me to do so. He began to chuckle, a very devious sound.

“By all means;” he told us, “go on, relieve yourselves. Can’t have you two getting sick on me now can I?”

It was then that we had noticed a hole directly below us. Only about three inches in diameter, but enough to allow waste to fall through. We weren’t sure where it went from there, but we were grateful to be allowed to relieve ourselves when we needed to.

Just as we were beginning to relax, and calm our fears, he showed us what our new lifestyle would entail. My friend; I will call her Rachel… this is not her true name of course, and mine is Jordan. As I was saying, Rachel was the first to experience this new way of life. The dragon, whom I will call Arokh, began by spraying water all over Rachel. It wasn’t cold water, but it was still a shock to her.

He sprayed the water all over her, in her mouth, across her mounds, down her belly, over her nether region, and down her back. He then positioned his mouth directly below her. This, by the way, was how he was spraying the water on her. Another hard stream of water shot directly up inside of her vagina.

She screamed in shock, which transformed to pure pleasure by the time the stream ended. He repeated this with her ass hole. Making sure to get the stream directly inside of her. This, he told her, was to make sure she was well cleaned out. She wouldn’t be able to defecate for three days. That concerned her some, but she remembered his warnings. Then he came over and proceeded to do the same to me.

He told us that was the way we would be bathing from now on. With a very powerful stream of water shooting at us from his mouth.

While he was ‘cleansing’ me, Rachel had finished passing her urine, and defecating. He looked up at her and had what seemed to be a smiling expression on his face.

When he finished with me, he walked back over to her. Cleansed her anal hole one more time, and reached with his tongue up to her nether regions.

Before she could do anything but gasp, he had his tongue plunged up into her vagina. Tongue twirling back and forth against both walls inside of her vagina. Hitting her cervix with the fork of his tongue, causing her to orgasm onto him, and down his throat. She shocked him somewhat with the extent of the gushing orgasm, but he was pleased none the less.

“Nice,” he thought to her… “very nice indeed.” Then aloud he told her that he would have much pleasure draining every last drop of orgasm from her in the next three days.

He lowered her cage, and thrust his enormous organ into her mouth. Pleasuring himself at the back of her throat. Before long, he felt a wetness coming from her spasming vagina again. He laughed a deep thundering laugh.

“My lady, I do believe you are enjoying yourself, even given your current predicament.”

With that said, she gushed all over his tail, this was her response to his words. Before she passed out from her most recent orgasm, he raised her cage again, and ordered her to watch without wasting her juices.

He strode back over to me, cleansing me the same way for a second time. Then proceeded to taste the insides of my walls as well. “Also nice,” he thought to me. “Now, let’s see what your orgasms consist of, my lady.” He spoke loud enough for Rachel to hear as well.

Just then, he thrust his hard cock deep into my spasming pussy. I screamed in painful pleasure, not able to move my arms or legs. He continued pumping into me, until my repeated orgasms almost caused me to lose consciousness as well. Then he stopped. He walked around in front of me, and grabbed my hair, pulling my head up.

“Clean my shaft of your juices.” He told me. Then shoved his huge cock deep down my throat. A groan of pleasure, could be heard from him, as he finally released my mouth.

He looked up at Rachel, and chuckled again. “I see you are having much trouble controlling yourself, my lady.”

She nodded, with her head down in shame.

“Good,” he said, “then it is time to begin.”

Her head shot up with a look of pure terror, not knowing what he was going to do.

“Patience my young one, don’t worry so. From what I see, I think you will enjoy this new lifestyle; if I do say so myself.”

Once again, he lowered her cage, but this time, he lifted her out. Placed her gently on the floor of the cave, and began licking and tasting her all over. Licking every curve, every indent of her young form. Then he picked her up, and carried her to another platform.

He turned to look at me, and told me to close my eyes, but to still listen to her sounds. He began pleasuring himself in all of her orifices. Licking and soaking her anus, he plunged his tail as deep into her as possible. Then, shoving his penis deep into her vagina, he pulled her body to his. Causing his tail and penis to work its way in another three inches.

As he began stroking both of her nether holes with himself, she began to moan, and then scream out as the orgasms started. He twisted her nipples between his ‘fingers’ and thrust his tongue down her throat. He pumped her this way for the rest of the evening.

Her orgasms caused her to pass out, and come to, several times. But still, the dragon would not come. Finally he decided she had had enough. So, lifting her carefully, he placed her back into the cage.

Then getting her anus wet again, he placed an iron bar into her anal opening. Ordering her to leave it there. He also clamped her hands to the top of the cage, spread so her breasts swung freely. Her feet were allowed to dangle below the cage. The bars crossing to hold her weight, but allowing her legs to dangle, and her nether regions to be spread and available for whatever penetration he deemed fit.

The iron bar protruding from her anus, he clamped to the floor. Enough of it was inside her, that it would cause her to want it ’just a little deeper,'but not being allowed to have it any deeper. He then strapped what seemed to be a vagina plug into her. This was a special device, that allowed for her juices to be collected in the plug, and to drain down the tube at the bottom to another plug. The second plug he brought over to me, and fastened it into my mouth, the straps behind my head.

“This,” he said, “will be your form of nourishment for the next three days.”

I was beginning to grow worried. I heard her screams earlier, and some sounded quite painful.

“I didn’t allow you to watch as I fucked her, but I am allowing her to watch you, when I fuck you.”

When I questioned his reasoning, he told me that it was because I responded more by sound, and she responded more by site as far as our orgasms were concerned.

He then blindfolded me, explaining that my orgasms are stronger if I don’t know what to expect. He left me there blindfolded and wondering, while he thought silently to Rachel.

“I want you to come as often as you would like. Your juices are all she will be allowed to ‘eat’ for the next three days. Do what you need to in order to feed her. You will watch everything, and make noises or speak sexually as you feel the urge to do so.”

Rachel nodded in understanding.

With that he came around behind me. Burying his tongue deep into my anal region, he began fucking me. First in my anus, then vagina. Going back and forth between the two, until I was totally beyond understanding. At that point, he thrust his tail deep within my vagina, and his cock he forcibly buried into my asshole. Stroking both in rhythm with the other one. His hands, he had tangled in my hair, and around my throat. Pushing himself deeper and harder into me with each stroke.

All I could hear, besides the blood flowing through my ears, was Rachel almost chanting “Fuck her Arokh, fuck her deep and hard. Yes, ohhhhhhhh Arokh, fuck her, bury your tail into that sweet pussy of hers. Your cock bury into that tight ass. Stroke it Arokh, stroke it deep and hard. Make her scream for me.”

My mouth suddenly filled with warm juices. I knew Rachel was enjoying what she was seeing. I couldn’t resist any longer. My orgasms began spilling over Arokh’s tail, as he continued thrusting inside of me. When he felt my juices begin to flow, he leaned his head down and wrapped his tongue down and around his tail, while still thrusting it up inside of me. Gathering a large amount of my cum on his tongue, he pulled it out, and leaned his head to Rachel. Feeding his tongue into her mouth.

She began a low groaning sound, similar to a low growl. She sucked all my cum off his tongue and begged for more. He changed positions, and began thrusting his engorged cock deep inside my pussy. Slamming his head into my cervix with every thrust. His tail was back up and into my ass. With each thrust my orgasms spilled anew.

Rachel was going out of her mind with her own orgasms. Between watching us, and sucking my cum from Arokh’s tongue, she was cumming very frequently. Arokh had to regulate the amount of juice spilling down my throat, so I wouldn’t choke.

This was how the next three days were conducted. All this time Arokh never came, just kept pumping. I finally managed to send a thought to him, begging him to come. I didn’t care where, I was just wanting to feel him.

He responded with a very low rumbling growl, and quickened his pace. Suddenly he pulled himself out and began shooting his load all over my body. Across my back, into my asshole, inside my vagina, across my clit, and against my dangling breasts. This caused Rachel and myself to explode into a very strong series of orgasms ourselves.

While he was regaining his awareness of us, he was still rumbling a low growling sound. Finally he went over to Rachel and released her hand cuffs from the top of the cage, also undoing the strap of the vagina plug. He then withdrew the iron bar from her anus, and brought her out of the cage. He told her to relieve herself, and then come over to me.

By the time she was finished, my spasming had almost stopped. Arokh told Rachel, that she could now enjoy his come, by licking my entire body clean of all of it. She gushed at the thought of it, and he laughed.

“I’m glad that you are so full of lust, that the thought of licking my come off her luscious body makes you come as well.”

As she bent down, her eyes were twinkling with a very lustful light. She began licking slowly and seductively over my entire body. I was still bound, bent over the stone ledge, and he had finally withdrawn the plug in my mouth, that had been ’feeding’ me for the past three days.

As Rachel continued licking his come from my body, my spasming started anew. I was orgasming non-stop, which gave Arokh a new idea. To my surprise, he replaced the plug into my mouth, and fastened the vagina plug that had been in Rachel’s vagina, into my own. Soon I was drinking my own juice. This effect caused me to orgasm more. With each swallow of my own juices, I would come again.

The wild feeling of Rachel licking me seductively and completely, and my drinking my own juices, pushed me over the edge of total ecstasy. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in the cage, and Rachel was cuddling with Arokh.

He was nuzzling her breasts, with his hands, and tongue, searching every part of those twin mounds. Every time he would cause her to produce milk, she would have an orgasm. He had taken the vagina plug out of me, and placed it back into her, along with the mouth plug. It was her turn to drink her own juices. She soon had the same result as I had.

While she was unconscious, I watched him move her to the stone ledge. He positioned her just the same way as I was. He looked up and spoke to me. Saying “ Our three days of sex, starts again.”

With that I had a very large orgasm, spilling my juice all down my legs and to the floor. He looked at me and shook his head in disappointment.

He told me, since I couldn’t control myself, I would have to be punished. Not only would I have the vagina plug in me, to feed Rachel, I would have a larger iron rod in my asshole. One that kept expanding and retracting, going from ice cold, to extremely hot in temperature. Plus, also for my disobedience, I would have my nipples clamped, along with my clit.

He then positioned the mouth plug again into Rachel’s mouth. Fastening it tight. Slowly she began to wake. Arokh looked at me again, and told me to watch and not stop comming, for my come was Rachels food. If I was real good, he would give me tastes of her juice as well.

When Rachel was finally fully alert, he spoke to her, telling her that the three days of sex once again were starting, only we were in opposite positions.

Rachel looked up at me, and gushed. The sight of all of that ‘equipment’ attached to me, caused her to squirt her juices very hard out of her vagina. Arokh let out a very loud growl of pleasure. He began stroking his cock until it reached its full girth. He then thrust the whole length deep into Rachels soaking pussy.

Through the plug in her mouth, she let out a muffled scream of pure pleasure, and was rewarded with a mouthful of my juices. A softer moan was heard escaping her throat. Arokh just grinned with delight. He continued fucking her pussy and then brought his tail around to her ass. Suddenly all of her orifices were being used. He had thrust his tail deep into her asshole. Thrusting at opposite times, there was no relief for her at all.

Watching all of this, and feeling the tingling in my nipples and clit, kept me filling her mouth with my juices. Every once in a while, Arokh would wrap his long tongue around his cock, and gather some of her juice on it. Then he would untwine his tongue from around his cock, and feed her juice to me. The taste of her brought even more orgasms for her to taste as well. Occasionally he would change positions, and fuck her ass with his enormously engorged cock, and her pussy with his continually thrusting tail.

12