Our Escort

Story Info
A wife and husband experience their first cuckold.
3.2k words
3.91
74.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle sits beside Mark on the soft leather sofa, wearing a powder blue satin chemise. She places her left hand on his thigh.

"You look beautiful." Mark says as he runs his fingers through her silky brown hair. "Have some wine. It will take the edge off."

Danielle reaches for her wine and as she leans over to retrieve her glass Mark's fingers runs down the small of her back. Danielle peers over at me and get a chill as Mark caresses her back with his fingertips.

"Oh, that feels good," she said as she resumed her position on the sofa.

Mark kisses her on her cheek. "Tell me what you want tonight."

"This," as Danielle places her hand in Mark's lap. "I want this tonight."

Mark tilts his head back as Danielle continues rubbing him.

"Feel good?" she asks.

"Oh yes. Feels really good," he mutters, pulling Danielle close.

He kisses her on her lips and I get another chill. It's so exciting to see Danielle accept another man's tongue, her face full of passion. I have to admit that I'm feeling a tinge of jealousy, but that feeling quickly gives way to exhilaration as Danielle unbuttons Mark's shirt. Skillfully, she unfastens each button and when she reaches his waist, Danielle unbuckles Mark's belt. She gently removes his shirt tail from his pants and unfastens the remaining two buttons, looking into my eyes as she draws open his shirt.

Danielle softly caresses Mark's face then kisses him. As their kissing becomes more passionate and intense, I become aroused. And judging by the bulge in Mark's pants, he's become aroused too.

Danielle loosens his pants and begins to remove them. "These have to go," she said.

I sit mesmerized as Danielle pulls Mark's pants down to his ankles, leaving him lying in only his underwear and open shirt. And to think that just a couple of short months ago this scenario was unimaginable, other than in fantasy. It all started one night when we were watching a porn video of a scene of a woman with two men. The woman appeared to really be into it, not just going through the motions. The scene was very well done with lots of kissing, caressing, and hot sex. The scene unfolded with one guy sucking her breast while the other went down on her. Then the woman sucked one of the men while taking the other from behind. They switched positions and it was obvious that the woman came a couple of times. The scene culminated with her lying on her back with one guy kneeling over her, stroking his cock until he came on her face and in her mouth. Seconds later the other guy who was fucking her pulled out and shot his load all over her breasts. The scene really turned Danielle on and we fucked like we hadn't fucked in years.

Afterwards, Danielle told me how turned on she was from watching the threesome and suggested that she wouldn't have minded being that woman in the video. Wow. I took that opportunity to suggest that if I wouldn't mind seeing her with another man, or men. Surprisingly, she said that the thought was rather appealing; it was something she would consider in the right circumstance.

We talked about again a few times over the next couple of months. Danielle was still open to the idea, but as we talked more about it she was concerned with discreetness, cleanliness, and disease, so I knew that bedding a stranger wasn't an option. Still, her openness prompted me to explore possible options. I did some research and learned that male escorts from reputable establishments were a safe and private way to live out one's fantasies. They're professional, clean, discreet, and most importantly disease free. Moreover, there's not guess work involved because they know exactly what the client wants.

A couple of weeks later we watched that same video and scene and like before, Danielle got really hot. While in bed I told her about my research into escort services and Danielle agreed that could be a possibility. I told her that I called several and found one that caters to couples and was located where we were vacationing in a couple of weeks. Danielle gave me the go ahead to explore it further.

The next day I called the service and was greeted with a friendly voice. The woman asked me some general questions about what I was interested in, and I told her. She then educated me on the professionalism of their escorts. The representative told me that each escort had up to date medical records to prove they're disease free and that all encounters are discreet. We discussed exactly what Danielle and I wanted. The representative quoted me the rates and recommended an escort by the name of Mark. She said that Mark had experience with couples and would call me to work out the details. I rushed home to update Danielle and although she didn't promise anything, she agreed that I should speak with the escort.

Mark called the next afternoon. We reviewed my questionnaire and he told me that he had provided similar services. Mark said that he was available the week were planned to be in town but wanted to meet with us before the actual encounter; his protocol. He said that doing so gives him the opportunity to review his basic rules of engagement and expectations.

We left for our vacation the next Sunday, and shortly after arriving at the resort, I called Mark. I gave Mark our address and he said that he'd be over around six o'clock. Danielle and I killed an hour or so by going to the supermarket to purchase our provisions for the week. When we returned we put the groceries away and got cleaned up. The doorbell rang precisely at six. My heart was racing as I answered the door to find a tall, good looking young man on the other side. Mark stepped in, shook my hand, and introduced himself. Mark couldn't have been older than twenty-seven or twenty-eight. He was fit with thick dark wavy hair and a dark, tanned complexion to match. No doubt Danielle would find him attractive.

I led Mark past the kitchen into the living room, where Danielle was sitting on the sofa. When Danielle first saw Mark I could tell immediately that she liked what she saw, and based on Mark's expression, he was pleased as well, and why not? Danielle is a very attractive middle aged woman with beautiful expressive dark brown eyes and a wonderful smile. Despite carrying a few extra pounds, Danielle has a nice shapely figure and toned legs. After shaking hands, Mark sat beside Danielle on the sofa. I sat across from them.

Mark has a really nice smile and knew how to use it. He had a good way about him with a kind, gentle demeanor. After politely declining a beverage, Mark got right down to business.

Danielle sprang up from the sofa to greet our good looking guest. They shook hands and sat down with Mark sitting to Danielle's left.

"I appreciate you taking the time to meet. I always meet with couples in advance because I want to make sure you're both comfortable with what will go down here."

He looked over at Danielle for a reaction. Danielle nodded. Then Mark looked over at me. "And you," looking over at me. Have you and Danielle discussed this?"

"Yes we have, Mark."

"Ok. I'm going to be very direct because I want to set the right expectation. I want to sure that the both of you are OK with me fucking Danielle."

Wow, that was direct, "Yep, we understand," I said as Danielle nodded in agreement.

"This is important because you never know how you'll react. So just to be clear, Danielle and I are going to fuck each other in front of you, and you're good with that?"

I nodded then he looked over at Danielle for a reaction.

"Yes, we discussed this at length and that's what Bill and I want," she said.

Mark smiled and turned to me again. "Just so we're clear now, Danielle and I are going to have sex, and a lot of it. I'm going to fuck her several times, in any position that she wants. I'm going to go down on her, if that's what she wants, and she's going to suck my dick, if that's what she wants. She's going to come several times and you're going to hear her moan like never heard before, more than she ever had with you."

He stared directly at me. "I understand."

"Trust me. I've done this enough to know that witnessing your wife getting pleasure from another man can play tricks on you. What turns you on in your mind may be very different than reality. You may question your prowess and your confidence, question your adequacy as a lover and whether she'll what to be with another man again. You understand what I'm telling you."

"I do, yes."

"Do you have any reservations?"

"None," I said as I turned to Danielle who shyly smiled.

After a brief pause Mark continued the said with a smile "I apologize for being so direct, but I need to make sure that you both understand the myriad of feelings that you may likely experience tomorrow night."

"Sure, we understand," Danielle said.

Mark then stood up. "If either of you have second thoughts about tomorrow, all you have to do is call me and we can cancel."

"Sounds fair,' I said.

Mark sat back down and held Danielle's hand. He looked deep into Danielle's eyes and with a big smile said, "So here's how I roll. First, I'll follow your lead. We can go as fast or as slow as you want to go and do whatever you want, within reason of course."

He looked over at me. "I don't want to offend you but I have incredible stamina," he said with a laugh, then looked back over at Danielle. "I can assure you that you'll be satisfied."

"Now for some ground rules. One, I don't do stuff with guys. That's not my thing." Looking over at me, he continued. "If you want to participate that's fine but just to be clear, I will be with Danielle and Danielle only."

"No problem her, Mark," I said.

"Ok, good. I also don't do S&M or bondage stuff. No ropes, chains, whips, and such. I don't urinate on or allow anyone to urinate on me. No scat or anything disgusting like that. As far as oral goes, I'm fine with blowjobs and am happy to give head and I'll do anal for Danielle. Most importantly, when we have intercourse I always use a condom."

"I'll stay as long as you'd like but remember that I charge by the hour." Turning to Danielle, he said "What questions do you have?"

Danielle shyly asked, "I'm curious. How big are you?"

Mark laughed. "Good question. I'm around six and a half inches."

Danielle smiled shyly.

"What else?"

"I really can't think of anything at the moment. This is so overwhelming," Danielle said.

"Me either," I added.

Turing to Danielle Mark said, "So I have some questions for your husband, if you don't mind?" Would you leave us for a few minutes?"

"Ok," is all that Danielle said as she left the room.

"OK, so I need to know a few things about Danielle, what she likes, dislikes and so on," Mark said.

"Shoot."

"Ok, what turns her on? What should I focus on? What does she like and dislike?"

"Well, she loves having her nipples tweaked and sucked. She also loves oral sex and gives an awesome blowjob."

"Ok, good. Does she like oral in return?"

"Oh, yes. Definitely."

"Good, good. What about positions? What position does she like best?"

"Any position will do, although she is partial to doggie."

"Does she come easily?"

"Oh Yes. Danielle can come in any position, and often, sometimes without any stimulation, just by sucking me. Orgasms shouldn't be a problem for Danielle."

"Ok. Anything else need to know?

"Pay a lot of attention to her breasts, especially her nipples."

"Ok. Understood. I'll see you tomorrow night."

Mark stood and I called to Danielle. "Mark is leaving, Danielle".

When Danielle entered the room Mark stepped toward her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"See you tomorrow," he said.

"Can't wait," Danielle replied.

As Mark left the condo Danielle gave me a smile. "Are you sure you're ok with this," she said.

"Absolutely. I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"Neither can I," Danielle said and kissed me on the cheek.

Fast forward to the present moment. Mark lifts his hips to allow Danielle to slide his pants off. "How about we move this into the bedroom?" Mark suggested.

Danielle glanced over at me before turning to Mark, "I'll lead the way."

I sat and watched Danielle and this young stranger disappear into the bedroom. Moments later I hear the bedroom door close. I sit quietly for a minute before heading toward the door. Taking a slow deep breath, I walk toward the bedroom, turn the doorknob, and enter the dimly lit room. A small lamp on the night table glows sufficiently for me to clearly see two half naked bodies standing at the foot of the bed, embracing in a passionate kiss. As I take a seat in the chair adjacent to the bed and watch Danielle remove Mark's shirt as Mark lowers the spaghetti straps of Danielle's chemise; they fall to her elbows. Once Mark's shirt falls to the floor Danielle drapes her arms around Mark's shoulders, and with Mark's hands on Danielle's hips, they continue their lustful kissing.

Danielle fingers find the elastic waistband of Mark's underwear and she gently pulls them below his waist, revealing Mark's cock. He's hard, and a good size but not much larger than me, sort of average or maybe slightly larger than average. I start rubbing myself through my shorts; I'm rock hard and incredibly excited. Mark begins kissing Danielle's neck as she strokes Mark's cock. I remove my shorts and underwear and begin slowly sliding my fingers up and down my shaft.

Mark gently pushes against Danielle's shoulders causing her to fall back onto the bed and slides his underwear down to his ankles. He lays on top of my wife and they kiss, tongues swirling and exploring each other's mouths. I'm fully expecting Mark to slip his cock into my wife but instead he begins kissing her neck and shoulders before working his way toward her chest. One by one Mark licks and sucks Danielle's nipples, alternating back and forth between both breasts. Danielle's eyes are closed tight, and I can hear her sighs escape from her slightly parted lips. Mark spends ample time sucking and licking Danielle's breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples in between licks and sucks.

Mark removes Danielle's chemise and begins to kiss his way downward, stopping to stick his tongue into Danielle's navel before positioning himself between her legs. Mark kneels at the foot of the bed and kisses Danielle's calves and thighs, one by one, before hovering over her wet pussy. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Mark gently licks Danielle's outer lips. Danielle sighs, and with her eyes still shut tight she begins to squeeze her breasts and nipples.

"Oh God yes, right there," Danielle moans.

I can't hold our any longer as Mark licks Danielle's clit in slow circular motions, and I erupt in my hand. It's a big orgasm, cum spurting onto my stomach and flowing over my fingers. Danielle is rocking her head back and forth and pusher herself into Mark's mouth, moaning and squeezing her breasts. But Mark is incredibly focused and maintains his pace, fluttering his tongue over Danielle's clit.

"Yes, right there," Danielle shouts. "Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm soooo close."

Mark begins to lick her with more fury, faster, harder.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come. I'm coming. I'm coming."

Danielle's reaches down and pushes Mark's face into her as her body stiffens.

"Oh God," Danielle yells as her orgasm shoots through her. Moaning loudly, rocking back and forth Danielle orgasm sweeps through her. Mark's mouth is firmly planted around Danielle's pussy as she explodes. Lapping at her pussy, Mark lifts Danielle's hips and tongues her vagina, tasting her cream.

"I want you inside of me," Danielle whispers as Mark mounts my wife. His cock slides easily into her wet pussy and he fucks her with long, slow strokes. Danielle's moans and sighs somehow escape between their kisses, and moments later she enjoys her second orgasm.

"Come baby. Please come." "

Mark thrusts harder and faster. "I'm going to give it to you. Tell me where you want it."

"Come anywhere you want, on my tits, on my face, in my mouth. Just come baby, come."

"I'm going to come in your mouth, ok baby?"

"Yes, oh yes come in my mouth. I want it baby. In my mouth," Danielle says.

Moments later Mark pulls out, snakes on top of Danielle's chest, and holds his cock over her face. I stand up and lean over the bed to get a clearer view as Danielle opens her mouth and moans as she catches Mark's first spurt of hot cum. Mark moans as he strokes his cock up and down, dripping his hot semen into Danielle's waiting mouth and onto her face. Watching Mark deposit his seed into my beautiful wife's mouth was the hottest thing I've ever seen and Danielle swallows, lifting her head so she can place her lips around Mark's cock. She sucks and licks him dry.

After Mark's orgasm subsided Danielle sits up and put her chemise back on, then makes her way to the bathroom to freshen up. I sit back down, reflecting on what I just witnessed as Mark closes his eyes, his cock still pulsating.

When Danielle returns she immediately kneels between Mark's legs and without a word begins licking his cock. Within minutes Mark is hard again. Danielle absolutely loves sucking cock, and is anxious to Mark her talents.

Danielle is giving Mark an long, slow, wet blowjob. She gently licks his shaft and balls before taking his head between her lips. I become hard again and within minutes I feel myself getting ready to come.

Danielle continues teasing Mark with her lips and tongue, and once she introduces her hand and fingers, stroking him while sucking him, it doesn't take long for Mark to come again. Danielle finally locks her lips around Mark's cock and moments later he fills her mouth for a second time. I come at the same time.

It was an incredible night, and although Danielle and I didn't have sex that night, we made up for it over the next several days. We were both so turned on that we fucked two or three times each day during the remainder of our vacation. It was a vacation we'll never forget.

We have since talked about fulfilling my fantasy of having threesome with another woman. Who knows, perhaps I'll follow up this tale with another, hopefully soon.