Our Exciting Journey

Story Info
Young Indian Muslim couple journey into exhibitionism.
3.1k words
4.52
34.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some things that only someone who is born and raised in India will understand, especially the entire "Marriage" circus. I checked all the check marks that is expected of a "boy" of my generation: Engineer, Masters in US and Working in Silicon Valley. The only thing remaining was getting married. My Family sent me pics and the details of the "prospective" bride they had chosen for me. Met her once before marriage; an amazing figure- heavy firm big boobs, an extremely sweet ass and drop dead gorgeous. JACKPOT!!

The marriage was... confusing. I just went with the flow! The first night was spent talking for a few hours and a few minutes of making out. The making out part was so awesome and so exciting that I almost had a heart attack; I thought my dick would fall off- I was so fucking hard; then she started crying when I asked her to remove her remaining clothes. so... yeah!!, a typical first night for a virgin Indian couple.

We finally "did it" on our "honeymoon" and it was heaven. I explored her body with my hands, eyes, tongue and mind, I went to town on her body and she...well her exploration was more like a blind man feeling for his "stick" (proud of that pun). I was learning that men and women are as alike as klingons and vulcans.

Then in the blink of an eye, we were nearing our first anniversary. During that time, we got to know each other, fall in love and became comfortable with each other. Sex was great for first couple of months then it was ...ok. No fireworks, just comfortable. We did master 2 positions; Missionary and Cowgirl!

She wanted to focus on her career and decided to wait another year to start having kids. She got a job and started working and I started jerking...so life was normal.

Things started to change a month back. We were taking our evening stroll in our apartment community and happened to look into a window. We saw a couple "doing it" doggie style. We could clearly see the guy's ass as he was fucking hard into the women. They were shaking the entire bed! This was not "love making" this was animal sex!

My wife squeezed my hand quite hard. I could clearly see the "flush" creep up on her face. We watched for a minute or so.

We did not speak the entire way back and as soon as we entered our apartment, I pulled her close and said "I am so horny".

She smiled and said "Good".

The sex was intense and one of the best we ever had. It was just raw sex. I was pounding her hard, she told me later that I hurt her a bit and that SHE LIKED IT!

The next morning, I tried to bring up the topic a couple of times.

She said "I do not want to talk about what we saw. It was wrong and it is a sin".

I could not stop thinking about it. It was so erotic, so wrong, and so freaking exciting.

Couple of days later we were getting food from a pizza place located in an apartment community like our own.

I pointed out to my wife "Hey look at the balcony, what a view. Would love to live in a place like this"

She replied "Yes and it is perfect for putting on a show".

She then winked and started checking Facebook on her phone.

My jaw hit the floor. I could not believe that my conservative and religious wife would ever make such a comment. Was she talking about letting other people watch us fuck? I did not know how to respond to that.

When we reached home, she started kissing me hard. When I took off her skirt, I saw that she was wet. I never saw her so horny. Her face red. Her nipples were hard and erect. She jerked each time I flicked them with my tongue. I was so hard that it was actually a little painful. We fucked in the living room. We both came in 2 minutes. I was afraid that someone would call the police: she was that loud!

The next day she acted as if nothing happened. I tried to bring it up but she got upset! I wanted to talk to her but had no clue how to approach the subject.

I had planned a trip planned for Los Cabos, Mexico for our first year anniversary. This was the perfect opportunity for me to "explore" this side of her.

I told her "Jaan we should do some shopping for our trip".

I knew she would jump at the opportunity to go shopping with me.

We went to Macy's, I told her that it would be hot so get something appropriate. I tried to make the comment as casual as asking for the weather.

She paused just for a second and said "OK".

She took a couple of dresses, tried them on, and modeled for me. All the dress were a quite short and low cut.

I threw caution in the wind and said "it looks great on u. U look sexy".

She got them.

Next was the swimsuit selection. She selected a few and told me to wait. She called and I almost fell over trying to reach as fast as possible.

MY GOD! She looked magnificent. She was wearing a one piece which hugged all her curves and had a nice 2 inch cleavage (remember she had big boobs). My jaw dropped. She smiled, tried another one and called me again. I swear my heart stopped. She was wearing a 2 piece, which hid nothing. Half her boobs were hanging out and the bottom was covering the bare minimum. I think I started blabbering.

She reached out and caressed my face and said "Don't get too excited, I just tried this one. I am not buying it. It is too much for me".

She was enjoying herself. Women love to look sexy and she was looking absolutely stunning... Absolutely STUNNING and she knew it. I could see it in her face.

The D Day. We arrived at our resort. The lobby, restaurants, shops, lounges were on the main Island and the Cabin were built on the Ocean. The cabin "branched" out of a couple of main wooden piers. At the tip of each branching pier were two cabins separated by a couple of feet. It was like stepping off a pier and into a room instead of stepping into the Ocean. It was amazing.

We had one big ass cabin. A drawing room with a kitchenette. The bedroom was at the end. The bedroom did not have walls. It had shutters on 3 sides for privacy which we could draw to create a "wall", or leave it open. There was no fourth wall, just curtains. The view was FANTASTIC. My wife loved it!!

She squealed "I love it, thanks a lot Honu for this."

She then slid against me with an impish grin, which I knew too well. I was gonna SCORE! She went to take a bath. She spent almost an hour and when she came out she looked like a Diva

She said "Switch off the lights and take a shower".

I finished my shower in 5 minutes.

When I came out, the lights were out and she was standing by the side "wall". The shutters were open and was facing the other cabin.

She was wearing a white teddy and my fav black panty with frills. It has a heart cut out at the back which make a cute ass cleavage. Her teddy was made of a thin transparent cloth and looked like she had a transparent veil over her body. She looked amazing.

I came up behind her and pressed myself against her back, my hard on against her ass and my arms around her waist. I started nuzzling her neck. She smelled heavenly. Her soft luxurious hair was like velvet across my face. I love kissing her long slender neck and she loves it too. She started moaning and started swaying her ass against my hardon. I slid my hands over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples, she was excited too.

I cupped her heavy full breasts and started caressing them softly. I flicked her hard nipples and heard her hiss. She turned her head and we kissed. It was not a soft romantic kiss. It was full of passion and desire. We dueled with our tongues. She was grinding her sweet ass against my hard on.

At that moment, the light in the cabin next to us was switched on. We saw an Indian couple enter the bedroom. I realized that they were staying in the cabin and had no idea that the next door cabin was occupied. Their shutters were also open like our room.

They started kissing each other like crazy. I guess there was something in the air, everyone was HORNY.

They were practically less than 5 feet away from us and we could see everything. They tore at each other's clothes; I could feel my heart as well as my wife's heart hammer in our chests. The girl removed her dress; she was wearing a baby blue panty and no bra. She had nice firm tits and her nipples were hard. She pulled the guy's t-shirt off and dropped his shorts.

They were completely naked it was so surreal.

I was hyperventilating and my wife was breathing heavily. She was enjoying this!

She was WATCHING another couple having sex! This was twilight zone for me. I was too scared and excited to do anything.

The guy turned and we could see his side profile. My wife stiffened. We could clearly make out his cock size and girth. He was above average, trimmed and uncut. His wife was completely shaved.

The girl kneeled and started giving him a blowjob. His closed his eyes and threw his head back. She sucked and licked his balls, ran her tongue from his balls to his tip and then took his head in her mouth and sucked his head for a few seconds. Then she would start again; lick and suck his balls, run her tongue from his balls to the tip and take the head in her mouth and suck for a few seconds. She did this a few times. She would also caress his balls when she was sucking his head. We could hear the slurping clearly.

I started pulling on my wife's nipples slowly. She put her hand over mine and started kneading her breasts roughly. She wanted me to do the same. My cock jerked. It was pressed in the valley of her ass. I pushed my hips forward and my wife pushed back. We built up a slow steady rhythm. I was squeezing my wife's breasts and pulling on her nipples roughly.

The guy pulled his wife up after 5 minutes and kissed her hard. We could see him pull her tongue in his mouth and suck on it.

He then pushed her on the bed. He got between her legs and started licking her pussy. She started moaning loudly.

My wife pulled my hand down to her pussy, she was leaking like a waterfall!

I slowly caressed her but did not put my finger in her pussy. I did not want her to cum. I wanted to see where this would go.

The guy got up, pulled his wife towards the end of the bed, spread and lifted his wife's legs. He got between them and was about to enter her when I moved due to a cramp in my leg.

The wood floor creaked loudly. The noise was like a foghorn in the silence.

They both looked at us. They could see us very clearly; the light in their room was shining into our room.

I started to move but my wife held me so tight that her nails were digging into my skin. SHE WANTED US TO STAY IN THAT POSITION!

My wife pulled my hands away and let them fall at my side. The guy's eyes narrowed and I saw him look at my wife from top to bottom. That is when it hit me, the teddy my wife wore left nothing to imagination. MY WIFE WAS EXPOSED TO THEM.

I saw him swallow. His wife was staring at us with her eyes wide open

The guy leaned forward and entered his wife. His wife moaned. He was inside her.

He started slowly fucking his wife. She was pushing back at him.

They never took their eyes off us. They were watching us watch them as they fucked.

He increased his pace. She started humping back at him faster.

They started fucking each other faster and faster. The slapping of their bodies was very loud and so erotic. They started bucking against each other like wild animals.

She came first. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her eyes fluttered. We could see her foot toes curl. She clenched the bed sheets and screamed out loud to signal that she came.

He stared to jackhammer his cock in her and within a minute of his wife cuming, arched his back and grunted loudly. He came hard in her.

After they got back to earth, they both sat on the bed. They did not cover themselves and just...looked at us.

My wife then turned to me and kissed me. I could feel the lust rolling off her. I could see the animal desire in her eyes.

She then took my hand and walked me towards the bed. She was giving her ass a little more sway, she knew that the guy was watching her perfect ass. I could not help smile.

When we reached the bed, my wife turned and looked at them.

They got up from the bed and walked towards their side of the wall. The positions were reversed.

THEY WERE HARDLY 5 FEET FROM US!!

My wife sat down on the bed and took off my boxer. I flushed to my roots. No other woman had ever seen my erect cock before.

I looked down at my wife; I was seeing her in a new light. I saw this extremely confident, sexy woman who was completely at ease and guiding me in this crazy adventure.

She took me in her mouth and gave a slow blowjob that was driving me up the wall. She would suck my cock head for a few seconds then trace her tongue to my balls and suck them in her mouth. She was looking up at me and then she would look at them. Then she would look back at me again.

She did this for a couple of minutes. My cock was throbbing and I was close to cuming.

She then got up and looked at me in the eye, smiled and then turned towards them with her back to me.

I realized what she wanted me to do. My hands were trembling. I unhooked her teddy and let it fall to the ground.

I then sat on my hunches and pulled her panty off her.

She stayed like that for a minute.

MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED IN FRONT OF ANOTHER GUY. HE COULD SEE MY WIFE'S HEAVY BOOBS AND HER SHAVED PUSSY.

My mind was numb.

She lay on the bed and smiled at me. I fell in love with her again.

I spread her legs. Lifted them up and pushed just my cock head in her. SHE WAS SOAKING WET.

Her eyes closed, she moaned loudly, opened her eyes, looked into mine and then we both looked at them.

The guy was squeezing and caressing his wife's boobs and she was gently stroking his cock.

They were both looking at us intently.

My wife whispered, "Fuck me now".

I pushed myself fully inside her. The feeling was incredible. It was nothing like what we both experienced before.

I was rock HARD and she was silky WET.

I started the rhythm gently, my wife matched me stroke for stroke.

I changed the rhythm to come out of her gently and push hard into her, come out gently and push hard into her, my wife matched me stroke for stroke.

We never took our eyes off them and they never took their eyes off us.

My pace increased, my wife matched me stroke for stroke.

Sweat was pouring off me.

My cock jerked each time I hammered into my wife and she shivered. We fucked like this for almost 5 minutes.

I was losing control.

I could not maintain the rhythm.

It was just not possible!!

I started hammering into her. There was no rhythm. This was just lust. An animal had taken over me.

I could hear my wife's breath whooshing out of her.

My wife started to cum.

Her legs locked in the small of my back and squeeze me painfully.

She dug her nails into my ass, threw her head back and screamed her orgasm.

She was shaking so violently that I had to hold her tightly to not get thrown off her.

She came for about a minute shivering every few seconds.

I could feel every one of those shivers.

As she was slowing down, I picked up the pace. I just had to cum. My balls were hurting

I started hammering into her.

Within a few strokes I exploded into her. It was so violent that I almost blacked out for a second. I saw blinding lights in front of my eyes.

It took us a couple of minutes to get our heart rate back to normal.

We looked at each other. My heart was bursting with love for her.

I kissed her gently and while staring deep in her eyes said "I love you so very much".

She smiled and answered "I know that, you idiot" and pulled me for another kiss.

After the kiss, we both turned our heads and looked at our "neighbors".

The girl clapped her hands and the guy smiled.

They wrapped the bedsheets around themselves and we wrapped some towels.

We stepped up towards them.

His wife moved a little behind him and my wife did the same.

Now both the wives were feeling a little SHY! So adorable.

I shook the guys hand.

He said "Raj & Simran, nice meeting you"

I replied "Shehzad & Henna, likewise".

I had no idea where this was heading but could not wait to find out...