Our Family Calendar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Dad was too far gone himself to stop now; we could hear his lips actually slurping in her pussy as Angie's very generous emissions flooded all over his face. We could hear his heavy breathing getting faster and faster as he too approached his apex and then, with a sudden flurry of hip thrusts he let it go.

"Uuuuuughhhhh, yeahhhhh, yeahhhhh!" he grunted, "Ooooh, fuckin' filling you Liz, I'm filling you!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!" screamed Liz as she too hit the stops, "That's hot! That's wild – I love it! Oh God – you've made me cum too....!"

How the trio held together I don't know; Dad was jerking wilding under his two daughters and they in turn were throwing themselves around in an orgy of orgasmic action – possibly only Tim's solid penile insertion was keeping things tight.

Mum and I couldn't actually see a whole lot except for the bodily actions – and the scent! Great waves of heat along with the aroma of overheated sex organs were enveloping the room, stiffening my already hard erection and causing Mum to hold me tightly against her.

"God – it's so exciting!" she enthused, breathing close to me, "Someone's going to have to fuck me again soon!"

And Tim couldn't take any more – a last crescendo of thrusts and Mum and I watched spellbound as his hips pushed his penis hard into Liz and as his buttocks clenched as his muscles drove his sperm up into her welcoming hole.

A big trickle of cum appeared from the junction of the three bodies and slid down Dad's thigh, followed by another one and a third as Tim's big cock pumped his spunk into Liz's tight pussy and ejected his Dad's spunk which Tim was obviously very intent on replacing with his own now.

"Get in there!" he grunted, "Uuuughhh, ohhhhh, that's good! Uuuuuhhh, that's better!"

His hips were now moving fast, driving his cock steadily into Liz's soaked hole, his father's juices serving as an additional lubricant as he drove himself through his orgasm.

Lucky Liz was on a rollercoaster ride – first one cock erupting and now another; their combined thrusting sending her into orbit, driving her out of her mind with excitement.

"Tim, Tim, Tim, you're doing it – you're making me....ahhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" screamed Liz wildly as another round of orgasmic thrills powered through her, "Oooh fuck, fuckkkkkk!"

Tim collapsed on top of Liz's back, pushing her down onto Angie's back, the three of them all panting and heaving and recovering slowly from their incestual orgy with Dad smiling broadly up from between Liz's thighs.

"Wow – that was so powerful to watch!" said Mum, one hand firmly between her legs, "Well done Tim.....and well done to you too Jim."

Mum turned and looked at Dad as she spoke; "Didn't know the old bugger still had it in him!"

"Not so much of the old!" replied Dad, "I'm fit for a few more rounds yet!"

"Not right now Dad," said Liz, "I need a rest and a towel and a drink – I'm knackered!"

"And me," added Angie, her body shivering, "My clit won't stop quivering; think I could do with an ice cube or something!"

"So I'd better get off too," said Tim as he sat upright, "You ready....?"

Slowly he extracted his still hard penis from Liz's hole, a gout of cum pouring out after his penis; the sudden release of pressure allowing Dad's cock to slide out too.

"Ooooh God, I feel so empty now," moaned Liz, her hand falling to cover her pussy as she collapsed into a chair, "I'll never be the same!"

Gradually everyone disengaged and we all began to relax after what had been a pretty gruelling photo shoot – certainly a far different shoot from the original idea. And most certainly Auntie Jane wasn't going to get a copy of this calendar!

Mum bustled around with towels and drinks as we all took a breather. Obviously both Tim and Dad needed a break if they were to perform again; but before they did it was time for the ladies to get together for the July shoot but even they appreciated us taking a little time off, all of them eventually deciding to go and shower before continuing.

Some half an hour or so later and we'd all gathered once more, Dad, Tim and I all admitting we were ready to perform and the girls now looking and smelling far fresher than before although they were now hiding their charms under their dressing gowns. We three men on the other hand now stood naked and somewhat embarrassed, our exposed pricks standing out like proverbial sore thumbs.

It was the turn of the girls for July; Mum and her daughters alone.

"Come on then kids," said Mum, waving her arms towards the settee, "Who fancies doing what?"

"It had better not be one of those boring pictures, Mum?" asked Angie, "We're going to do something more than just sit there, aren't we?"

"Oh yes, definitely!" said Mum, causing Angie to look at her sharply, "Just because we're all girls doesn't mean we have to look like a bunch of stuck-up innocent nuns, does it? For a start, I'm not staying covered for this shoot."

So saying she shrugged out of her gown revealing once again her exceptionally well-preserved body to our lusty eyes. Mum had always kept fit to some degree or other and while no gym-bunny, she played plenty of tennis, swam regularly and ate sensibly.....as a result of which she hardly looked her age. She was also blessed with a well-filled pair of breasts and a nice curvy figure – and the most cheeky smile, if it came to that.

Now she twirled before us as if getting herself in the mood for the shoot, her mind obviously creating suitable scenarios.

"Right Liz, you come down here and you come here Angie – no, the other way round," she said as she organised the girls.....getting them into position, not on the settee, but on the floor, pillows now being strategically cast around.

"What're you up to?" asked Dad as he began to move the camera into place and Mum looked at him before lowering herself to the floor.

"I think we'll start this shoot a bit differently," she said, "Jim, it's your turn to get on the settee again, but I want you standing on it."

"Eh?" Dad said as he moved to comply, "What's the idea?"

"All right, I'll explain, in simple terms," she said, "Three girls, three mouths, three pussies, no cocks. No posing, just time for a bit of girl-on-girl action! So you get up there and snap us from above when we're ready."

"Ahhhh, I see," said Dad suddenly grasping the idea and stepping up onto the settee, "Ok, I'm as good as ready."

But down below things weren't so organised as Angie still sat upright.

"What do I do?" she asked rather plaintively, "I've never done this kind of thing before."

"Ooooh," said Liz, beaming happily, "Then you're going to love it!"

Mum looked at Liz and smiled.

"Do you want to teach her?" she asked, "Or shall I?"

"Ooooh let me," said Liz settling herself in position, "Come on Angie, we'll start with you on your back, ok?"

Angie lay down at last while Liz sat beside her.

"This is going to be a quick explanation," she said, "You ever done a 69 with a guy?"

Angie nodded quickly.

"Well, this is just the same except that we'll both be sucking pussy!" said Liz, "Obviously!"

"But I've never done that!" wailed Angie, much to Liz's complete surprise, "I'm not a lesbian!"

Mum moved closer and held Angie, kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Oh sweetheart, you've never licked anyone, you've never had sex with a girl – really?" she asked and Angie shook her head unhappily.

"Well, don't let it worry you," continued Mum, "If the idea worries you then just remember that this is supposed to be a photo shoot and nothing more."

"Yeah! Likely story!" Liz added, "Its easy Angie, just stick out your tongue and lick....I'll lead the way; you just copy me."

Far from entirely happy Angie allowed herself to be laid out on her back and a few moments later Liz was astride her hips, her hanging breasts almost touching Angie's smaller ones.

"I thought this was going to be a 69?" asked Mum, but Liz shushed her.

"Making it easy to start," she replied and then to Angie, "Right, now we'll just kiss....you've done that before, surely?"

Angie hummed her confirmation just before Liz bent down and planted a soft smacker on Angie's surprised lips.

Then Liz relaxed downwards, allowing her mouth to settle gently on Angie's, their meeting at first a bit dry and uninspired. Tim and I watched from close by, seeing Liz take control of the kiss, her mouth moving just far enough away for her tongue to be seen, darting and exploring around Angie's lips until finally a soft humming sound began to rise from Angie.

Making the most of the moment Liz brought her mouth down once more but this time her lips were open as they met Angie's and a few more moments later the pair were deeply committed, their mouths working enthusiastically together, their bodies beginning to respond as their involvement grew.

"Hey," said Mum, "I thought you were showing her how to do a 69?"

"Ooops, oh sorry Mum, got a bit carried away!" said Liz happily as she pulled away from her sister, "Ok Angie, how're you feeling? Shall we move on?"

Angie's eyes told me that she was quite excited now and very willing to progress and it seemed that Liz had done an excellent job in getting her suitably aroused even though Liz had been nowhere near Angie's sex organs, but this was merely the opening gambit.

As we continued to watch, Liz nimbly reversed herself on top of Angie and now there was the delightful sight of two pretty young girls settling into a classic 69 position, Liz's shapely bum already churning gently as Angie pulled her downwards and began to stimulate her pussy.

The only downside to their activity was that we couldn't see a lot now but the very fact that Angie wasn't crying out in horror, nor endeavouring to escape testified to the fact that she was enjoying her first Sapphic encounter.

Before too long her moans and cries of ecstasy along with her increasingly wild and frantic body movements expressed her excitement far better than anything we could see and, glancing quickly around, I soon noticed that the two girls' activities had brought all three of us men to strong erections – sex is definitely contagious!

Mum was somewhat left out at this moment but her exemption was only temporary as she well knew, in fact I think that she was enjoying the sights and sounds as much as we were; certainly her hand between her thighs indicated her own involvement.

And whatever we thought, Liz was certainly doing a number on Angie and with a final flurry of limbs Angie wailed loudly as she orgasmed on Liz's skilled tongue.....and a few moments later the wails of pleasure came from Liz instead as Angie returned the compliments.

Finally Liz lifted up, spun round and sat back up on Angie's thighs, her face glistening and reddened but happily smiling.

"Was that alright?" she asked and Angie was full of praise.

"Alright? That was bloody gorgeous – never thought you'd taste so damn good," said Angie happily, her hands stroking up and down Liz's thighs, "Was I good too?"

"You're learning so quickly," said Liz, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "And gosh, don't you get wet! You're so sweet and tasty too."

"Why on earth haven't I done that with someone before?" bemoaned Angie, "Been missing that for all these years!"

"Plenty of time to catch up," replied Liz, "But right now we've got to get down to business – there's some photos to be shot and we've both got to see if we can stir up Mum's delights!"

They separated and regrouped, now linking up with Mum and now, directed by Mum they arranged themselves into a chain; a triangle of open thighs, dipping heads and rotating bums that had us men throbbingly hard once more. This was going to be a trial for us – to watch but to be unable to do anything!

Mum called for stillness and as Dad checked his thumbnail view, the ladies all froze, until flashes told us that Dad was getting all the shots he needed for the month of July.

"Ok girls," called out Dad, "I've got you nicely; thank you, all of you.....ok, if you'd care to continue enjoying yourselves now and I'll catch the action as it happens."

There arose a chorus of happy moans as the three girls plunged their heads into the groins of their partners; Liz now giving Mum a warm welcome; Mum anointing Angie and Angie returning the compliment to Liz.

"Over a bit," we heard Angie say, then, as Mum found the right spot, "Ooooooh yesssss!"

Wonderful moist slurping sounds and gasps began to emanate from the small pile of female bodies.

"It's good, it's good," moaned Liz, her thighs clamping on Angie's head, "You're wonderful Angie, you're wonderful!"

Occasional jerks and screams indicated that sensitive clits were being assailed while all around the increasingly exciting scent of hot female sex organs and juices began to fill the air. If only Dad could have collected their aromas and produced a 'scratch and sniff' calendar!

It was Liz who first blew her top, screaming loudly as Angie's inexperienced but obviously highly capable tongue stimulated her beyond her limits, her limbs writhing and twisting.

"Lift your leg, I can't breathe!" Angie spluttered, slapping Liz on her curvy bum while Liz continued to let out piercing cries of pleasure, "Wish you'd damn well shaved!"

We three men were all very stiffly erect and each of us was gently stropping his penis as we watched the steamy heap of feminine flesh squirming happily on the carpet and pillows, our backs bent as we endeavoured to see what was happening. To our annoyance it was only when one of the girls came up for air that a wetly splayed pink pussy would be on show – and then usually only for a fleeting moment....this was all very well, but....!

Tim changed things after we'd been watching the girls for some ten minutes. We'd both been standing beside the quivering, convulsing heap gently playing with our cocks, while perched on the settee, Dad somehow managed to hang onto both the camera and his cock!

But Tim got things moving in our favour......

"Chris," he groaned, "I'm getting awful close, it's getting painful."

I looked sideways at him and Tim was almost hunched over, his hand still around his penis which looked as if it was entirely ready to explode.

"What you been doing?" I asked as my own cock, while very hard, was nowhere near as close to eruption.

"I couldn't help it," Tim winced, "Bloody Angie's been flashing her cunt at me so often that....ooooh, fuck....gotta do something soon!"

Dad had obviously overheard us and paused his clicking.

"You too!" he said, a long streamer of precum drooling from his cock to land on Liz's back, "Gonna have to stop soon or else!"

Needless to say, to hear such talk combined with my own actions and the sights and sounds before me was now getting me all worked up and I felt things beginning to happen inside; those tingling feelings; those unintentional jerks and quivers; those throbbing sensations as everything gathered pace.

Then suddenly I had an inspiration.

"Tim – get wanking – shoot off over the girls! Dad, get snapping any minute now!" I called out as I began to wank my own cock again.

Dad was quickly onto the plan and for a few moments the hot slapping noises of sticky cocks being stropped outweighed the slurps and moans from the girls, until Dad and I heard Tim panting.

"Here it cums!" he cried, his hand a blur on his cock, "Here it cummmmmms!"

With that final cry his penis shot a long, long streamer of white spunk that sprayed wetly over Angie and Mum. Mum stopped her licking and looked up, just in time to get a faceful as his second volley splattered over her features.

The sight was too much for me and although I'd been behind Tim in terms of arousal, the sight of his cum as it smothered his mother's face was enough to raise my feelings over the top.

"Aaaahhhhh – yesssss!" I moaned, "Here comes mine too!"

Both Liz and Angie had now sat up and as my spurt of cum squirted high in the air the three of them gathered their mouths below me to catch what they could – reasonably unsuccessfully! Instead my spunk splashed right across their faces – a dotted line of white blobs that marched from Angie's tits right across into Liz's hair and beyond.

Tim added to the mess by blasting off his third and fourth gush of cum that splattered everywhere as she shook his cock to clear away the last of his orgasm.

"Chris – quick, take the camera," cried Dad from above; one hand reaching out to me, the other working hard and fast on his own cock, "Catch me cumming if you can!"

I had just enough time to settle down on the floor beside the girls before Dad gasped.

"I'm cumming – get ready – I'm cumming!" he grunted, his hand still working hard, "Oooohhh God – here it cums!"

He grunted once more and thrust his penis forward and with one last guttural cry he began to empty his balls over his wife and daughters as if to fertilise his family. Grunt, squirt; grunt, squirt, grunt, squirt – three pressurised jets of cum rocketed down upon their bodies; wet splatters splashing even onto me while I snapped away as he erupted. Each female was bathed in his liquid offering; each female groaning and gasping as he covered them with his sperm – each of them experiencing one final brief orgasmic peak before the action finally ended.

I had to admit that this had been one ending to our day's shooting that I hadn't expected, not that I or anyone else was complaining! Liz was now having cum wiped from her eye by Mum but apart from that small bit of surgery, all was well as all six of us milled around and unwound.

"Wow!" said Mum, her arms around her two daughters, "Now that was fun!"

"Fun! That was fuckin' brilliant!" added Angie, "My first time and it was that good – I don't know what to say!"

Dad returned from the kitchen with some cans for Tim and I and himself and a bottle of wine for the ladies and comparative silence reigned as we all refreshed ourselves until finally Dad stood up again.

"Better go and sort these photos out then," he said tiredly, "You lot alright?"

A chorus of cheerful grunts and mmmmms arose and with a final wave, Dad was off to his office room.

"Happy wanking!" called Mum with a chuckle.

Slowly the rest of us gathered ourselves up, collected our assorted clothes and one by one we drifted off to our rooms until I was left alone in the lounge, surrounded only by a scattering of strewn cushions, draped sheets, damp patches and the overpowering scent of hot sex.

With one last deep breath I turned my back on the scene and retreated to my own room where I collapsed gratefully onto the bed.

'And we've got another shoot tomorrow too!' was my last thought before I shut my eyes and let my dreams take over my body.......'Yippeeeee!'

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers