Our Family Is Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Elango was on my side kissing and fondling me. I lay back holding in the precious semen in my vagina as best as I could. Elango needed time to build up for his next effort.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Wonderful," I said "I showed him where to lick. It was not as if he did not know but the pause and swipe were new to him. How was it with you?

"I was a bit worried that Suma's anxiety might block her ability to get an orgasm. In the event it went off capitally. She vibrated and when I paused and licked she screamed. When I was inside her she embraced me with her feet locked and with her hands holding each other reaching each other round the back of her knees and pressing my buttocks. When it comes to squeezing she is quite a python. I gave her three but the greedy woman seemed to want more, but that was all I could do."

Sooner than expected Elango's penis with my gentle rubbing with my palms got hard. He came on top and I spread my thighs. He entered smoothly.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Exquisite," he replied. Strangely every husband uses the same word to describe the feeling when he enters his wife's vagina already filled with the semen of another.

"Shall I tell you something I have noticed," I said.

"What's that?"

"His penis feels different than yours. I do not know in what way but it does. His penis did not look any different. It was not as if it was bigger or smaller or had an upturn or anything of that sort. But I could feel that it was different." Later when discussing with Suma said she could feel the difference too but I have not read about this anywhere and neither have Elango and Damu.

Elango was inside me for a while sloshing his penis about in my semen filled vagina and then he got energetic and he pumped. I was with him too and we had orgasms together. I could feel semen overflowing. We rested lying side by side till Damu and Suma joined us. Women do not have the exquisite moment that men have but they have their own magical moment. That night Suma and I had our first taste of it. I will describe the first time it happened to me.

I am on my back close to the edge of the cot with thighs spread and with Damu on top with his penis inside my vagina. Elango is sitting on a broad stool near me with Suma on his side with her arms round his chest. Both of them are naked too. Elango's right hand held flat is between our bodies with the palm facing down on my abdomen. He moves it down my body; lower and lower he goes till he is on the mound. He cannot go any further for Damu's penis inside me is blocking the way. With his fingers he feels my vulva and Damu's penis in it. It is a sublime moment. Damu must have been affected too for he starts pumping in earnest and I am responding. We are close to climaxing. Elango is now fondling me and as I climax he is holding my hand. My face is turned to his side and we are looking into each other's eyes. At this moment I am closer to Elango than I had ever been before. To women who have not experienced such an event my claim that I was closest to my husband at the moment when another man is fucking me would sound absurd and even obscene but I can assure and Suma will second me that this is the greatest of husband and wife moments—a magical moment.

"We'll enjoy it as long as it lasts and that is not going to be long," said Suma, "for soon Kamalee and I would not know who is our husband and who is our lover. Even on this first day the lines are getting blurred." Suma is wise. That is what happened.

4

After these memorable two days there was no way we could live in different places and meet on weekends. In a few weeks both Damu and Elango had left their jobs and had their own software concern in a different city. Suma and I help them out in various ways. We live in a twin house that has a connecting door upstairs. The houses are ostensibly separate in case we have guests staying with us but for practical purposes we four live as one family and we have sex in all possible combinations as our moods dictate. There is one flaw though. We are desperate for children but in spite of so much of semen into us Suma and I have our periods with sickening regularity. After nine months we decided that it was time to get medical help. We needed someone special to help us for Suma had a great idea that we all acclaimed. It was such a revolutionary one that we were very doubtful if we can find a doctor who would approve of it let alone agree to participate.

Our luck was in. First crack out of the box we stumbled upon a gentle and motherly gynecologist of our own hearts. We are certain that this could not have happened unless it was written in our stars. She did the tests and told us what we already knew—our tubes were not patent enough. Our only chance to bear children was by implantation. We can have only test tube babies.

"Is there anything more that I should know," she asked one day.

"Why that question?" asked Suma.

She was smiling mischievously. "Your body language tells me that you four are very very close to each other."

"Your observation is correct doctor," said Suma, "we four share our spouses. Will this be a problem?"

"Absolutely none."

"Do you disapprove of such relationships?"

"I like it very much," she said.

"We are glad that you have raised the topic," said Suma, "for now we can discuss about something we have planned and were wondering how to tell you. We want the semen to be pooled between our husbands and I want the zygote from my ovum to be implanted in Kamalee and her ovum in me. Is that possible?"

"Of course it is."

"Have you had previous experience of such a thing doctor?"

"Not in my practice and not in literature. If this happens it will be unique as far as I know. The concept is quite wonderful. I salute you for coming out with such a broad minded idea. I will strive my best to get it done." Her enthusiasm was at times even greater than ours.

The process was long and very discomforting. Eventually it was successful. I am now bearing Suma's baby and she is bearing mine. Our prayer that the pregnancies must run at the same time was also answered. The babies are due within a fortnight of each other. Meanwhile we have a delightful time comparing our growing bumps.

We are awaiting the babies that are going to be very special ones: They are going to have two mothers. Yes, Suma and I will suckle and nurse both the babies. And they have two fathers ready to do their behests. One baby is a boy and the other a girl. Given the genes they have inherited one wonders what adventures are in store for them!

12