Our Family Sex Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, kiddo, you're a good fuck," he said, and in the mirror I watched him go, not caring all that much for his compliment, then deciding I liked it just fine. What did I expect, "Oh, Elle, you are such a nice person"? I didn't really see how giving a bossy guy only three of what I had given him could qualify me for being "a good fuck", but I was glad he had that opinion of me, unless he was just being polite.

Anyway, while I was thinking about this, Grandpa showed up in the mirror. He was grinning and lifting up his dick for me to see. I gave him a pouty frown. I was still mad at him for the way he put down Daddy. I had gasped and wiggled my bottom with Uncle Dave but I wasn't about to do that for Grandpa, especially when I remembered how much he liked it the time I squirmed for him at our chess game.

Grandpa took hold of my hips like Uncle Dave had done, and gave me what he has for a boss man, which can be pretty bossy to be honest. He moved it around inside me without pulling back at all, just doing it sideways, which didn't count for any ins and outs but certainly was fucking a person. I made myself keep still, the same as I did for my mother's finger, and I never looked at Grandpa even once. I lifted my chin and gazed off into space the whole short time he was doing it, acting like I was thinking about something else entirely. When he got off me, I head him say, "Humph".

I guess Grandpa didn't think I was a very good fuck. Too bad.

My third groom was my cousin Peter. I haven't mentioned him yet. I was sort of saving Peter. I like him. He's one of my favorite relatives. He's about five years older than me. He has a good sense of humor and knows all kinds of things because he's super smart. He's also nice and we always got along great. He was like the last person you would expect to find in a family sex club but there he was, the next guy in the mirror.

"Hmmm, hello, Peter," I said.

"Hi, Elle, you hot thing."

"You never called me that before, Peter," I said, wiggling my bottom at him. I had been embarrassed for two seconds and now I was dying for him to fuck me.

He got the message if he even needed a message. He turned me over. He pushed me across the cushion until my head and shoulders were hanging over the other side and the part of me he wanted was where he wanted it.

"You don't mind if I fuck you like this, do you?," he said. His voice was tight, then it got quavery. "You fucking cunt."

I shook my head, the ends of my hair dragging on the floor. I couldn't see much except the ceiling. "I don't mind, Peter." And I didn't mind. I just wanted him to do it.

It's not like Peter to talk dirty to a girl, even when he's getting ready to fuck her I don't think. He was crazy with excitement was the reason. The excitement was in his voice and in his face which I saw when I braced my hands on the floor and lifted myself to see him a second before he began with me. Peter is well endowed and he totally went to town with his big endowment, doing five or six in and outs faster than Uncle Dave had done even one. Then Peter suddenly stopped, and you saw the pain in his face. He had gone over the limit of three and he remembered and he was upset to put it mildly. He was right at the edge but he couldn't go over the edge and do what Mother Nature wanted him to do because of a stupid rule. Most guys in his situation would have said to heck with the rule, but Peter is not that way, and now he was suffering. I felt bad for him. I thought, what was the big problem if the guy needed a girl only a few more seconds.

I hooked my right leg around him. Our eyes met, and Peter got his few more seconds, and so did I.

We had a short intermission after that while Mom and my Aunt Meg cleaned me up. Aunt Meg spanked me for letting my "slutty urges" encourage Peter to break the rule, but she was only kidding with me, and after I was sponged and dried with a towel Mom fingerfucked me a little to make sure I was still ready down there, and I was. While they waited, some of the men argued with Aunt Mary, saying they should get the same privilege that Peter got but they finally agreed to stick with the limit of three ins and outs since it was a rule in the by laws and you couldn't change it. However, you could break it, and the men mostly did but not what you would call breaking it a lot. Instead of three, the average number of ins and outs I would say was like six or seven, maybe eight, which was pretty good behavior when you think about it and none of them had a Mother Nature moment like Peter had. I'm giving a kind of summary here because I want to get to Daddy's turn.

Okay, so it's now like half an hour later and thirteen men in my family have had turns with me. I'm half out of my mind from the embarrassment as much as the sex, and I open my eyes to see who's next and it's Daddy's face in the mirror, and his naked body. And his hard cock.

"Turn yourself over, sweetheart."

I turned myself over. I could hardly breathe. He was standing and I was lying but because the Ottoman was pretty high he wasn't towering over me even though he's six feet tall. I closed the distance a little further by propping myself on my elbows. Daddy was looking at my boobs.

"Nice tits. Considerate of you to have nice tits to show your Daddy and make him hard."

I didn't say anything.

"You know when you come down for breakfast in the morning every so often and I'm still there, at the table reading the paper or whatever, and you tell me good morning and kiss my cheek?"

"Yes."

"From now on I want you to take your top off before you kiss me and let me see your tits. All right?"

"Okay. Even if Mom is there?," I whispered.

He grinned. "Even then. Now, I need a pet name for you for The Book of Names. The usual choices would be "Daddy's Whore", "Daddy's Slut", and "Daddy's Fuck Toy." Any preference?"

"Hmmmm," I said. Daddy certainly was taking his time, and I thought I knew why. It wasn't too late for us to stop. If we stopped now, I might be able to keep things sort of the way they were with him if not with the rest of the family, but the second Daddy put his cock in me that would be over and things between us would be changed forever. I felt like I was going to cry again but I surprised myself by giggling.

"Can I ask my nipples what they think?"

"By all means. Run it by them."

He made me laugh the way he said it. His cock looked very needy, besides being incredibly handsome, I noticed. "Hmmmmm. Well, I asked them and they said they like 'Daddy's Whore' the best," which as a matter of fact they did.

"'Daddy's Whore', you are then. Um, I switched with Ernie Johnson, sweetheart. Typically, the father fucks the bride at the reception, during their dance, but Ernie agreed to switch off, so he'll get the dance with you and I have his turn now."

"Oh!"

We looked at each other, not speaking, for like a minute. Last chance, I thought to myself. Probably there was nothing I could really do at this point to reverse the situation but at least I could know I tried. If only Daddy wasn't so Daddy with his great face with its way of being stern and kind at the same time, and his strong shoulders and arms, and his tight, muscular stomach, and his big needful cock and it had to be me that the need was about, and if only I wasn't already thinking about coming down to breakfast in one of my tops and finding Daddy there at the kitchen table with his newspaper, waiting for me, with Mom at the sink doing dishes and being jealous, and if only I hadn't been driven crazy by all those men, my own relatives, with their dumb quotas of ins and outs that made you gasp but that was the extent of it. I'm sorry but the "if onlys" were just too darn strong.

I batted my eyes at Daddy. I strummed my nipples with my forefingers like I was playing a tune for him and I said in the little girl's voice I like to use when I want him to give me something,

"Oh gosh, Daddy, aren't you ever going to fuck me?!"

And that's when he did.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible descriptions of sex, completely lacking descriptive detail. Just bad sex writing in general.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
liked chapter 2

but it seems a little formulaic. dialogue seems forced - and really little detail on the sex. they just "did it". i'll go to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
am I ever glad I discovered this great author

Elleann's a young woman, 18 to 22 years of age, with a passion between her legs that can only be satisfied by cock, preferably big hard family cock. Her namesake and heroine is wild for what her father's got jumping around in his pants, his fat veiny daddy-dick. Dad, of course, like lots and lots of fathers probably most or all of them, is deeply attracted to his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Even just thinking about the sweet slit between his darling girl's legs has his fatherly cock practically busting out of his pants. So, the perfect match--dad's big fat hard on and his baby girl's tight little twat. The father's got plenty of creamy semen in his heavy daddy-balls, more than enough to fill his girl's twat to the brim. So every time she sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Dad sees those puddles, he likes the look of them, he likes it a lot. So he goes and fucks his baby girl some more. Just the way it should be between a father and his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good, more details would make it better like what the aunts did and the uncle's dance.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories