Our Family Time

Story Info
Friday night fun at home
1.2k words
3.69
88.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All participants in this story are 18 years old or older and are consenting adults***

*

It's a Friday night, Anna has went to a girlfriends to spend the night. Alex and I have decided to stay in and eat popcorn and watch a movie or two. We have decided to watch the movies naked and snuggle under a nice warm blanket as it is a little chilly. Alex noticed that I was a little colder, so he snuggled up closer to me and started rubbing my legs and arms to warm me up some. He slowly worked his hands down to my pussy. He places his hand just above my clean shaven pussy, and takes his finger and dips it between my wet pussy lips. He brings it up to his mouth and puts his finger in his mouth and tastes my pussy, he moans as he does to show how yummy she tastes. This only makes my pussy ache and get wetter than it already is. He touches my pussy from time to time, as I moan. He is in the crook of my arm snuggling so his head is close to my boobs. He takes his tongue and licks my hard nipple, teasing it and waiting for me to react. I want to scream to take me now but he continues to watch the movie and tease me.

I need to shift, as I am getting hotter with his teasing so I tell him to move away from me, but to stay close enough that we are still snuggling. This gives me more access to his cock. I take my free hand closest to him and start to rub his leg like he needs to warm up. I slowly inch my way up to his cock. I trace my fingers lightly on his inner thigh and I feel his cock start to respond. He is trying not to show that he likes it. He keeps watching the movie and I hear him moan under his breath. I finally take his hard cock in my hand and slowly start to stroke him. Long teasing strokes at first...as he grows in my hand. He is so hard and I can feel some pre-cum on the tip as my hand makes it way to his now swollen head. I swirl my finger around the tip of his cock head with my finger and bring it to my mouth to taste him. Oh my.......so yummy.

I finally couldn't stand it any more....I had to have his cock in my mouth. So I told him to move toward the other part of the couch and I took his cock in my mouth and started to slowly tease and suck him. I took my tongue and went around the tip of his cock like I was licking a lollipop. Slowly licking all of his cock. Then I put his yummy cock in my mouth and Oh my so yummy. His pre-cum was oozing and so yummy.

He was so hard, I had to have his cock in me. I pushed him backwards and mounted him with my soaking wet pussy. Oh my....that initial push into my tight soaking wet pussy was heaven. Being tight and having his cock is just indescribable. He fit me like a glove. I started out slow going up and down, then moved my hips back and forth. MMMMMMM.....he pulled me close and began to suck and bite my rock hard nipples. He let me fuck him for a good 10 minutes then told me he wanted to fuck me. So I got off and he said he wanted me in front of him. I moved around and he entered me from behind. Mmmmmmm..........Just like Daddy pushes into me. So deliciously hot. With each stroke I moaned and groaned. He reached up and pinched and pulled on my nipples and I felt so hot and out of control.

We were fucking for a good 10 minutes or so and I heard a car door shut. I thought what in the world. We continued to fuck and about mid stroke the door opened up. It was Anna. She had this look on her face like she was surprised but a devilish grin at the same time. He continues to fuck my pussy while he looked at her and she looked back at us. She closed the door and said....I decided I didn't want to spend the night, so I came home.....can I join??? With that I sighed and moaned....Yes please do. With the biggest grin on my face.

I swear his cock got harder with that question....She took her clothes off right at the door and came over towards us. I could see her shaved pussy lips and they looked puffy and needy. She ran her finger in between the folds of her sweet pussy lips and said....Oh she is wet! With a playful giggle followed...and she put that sweet pussy in my face. With Alex pounding my pussy and her in front of me, my tongue came out and I started to lick her sweet pussy lips with each thrust. She got wetter with every lick and I told her to part her lips for me and I found her sweet clit. I swirled my tongue around her clit and took my fingers and started to finger fuck her. I didn't want him to cum just yet and I wanted to enjoy both of them together. So I told him to stop and lets go into our bedroom.

We went into our bedroom and hopped on the bed. Everyone was wet and horny. I was in a dominating mood, so I told Alex to get behind her and fuck her doggy while I licked her sweet clit and pussy from underneath. While he was fucking her from behind, and me licking her sweet pussy....she rubbed my soaking wet pussy and finger fucked me. I would lick her and then him...alternating. I would suck on his balls and her lips and clit. I would try to lick his cock while he thrust in and out of her. But listening to them moan and her fingering me, was going to end in a sweet orgasm shortly. His breathing became faster and he started moaning louder. I concentrated on her clit with my fingers while he thrust deeper into her pussy. I heard her breathing getting heavier, so I knew she was getting closer. I told him to fuck her harder and that he was to empty his balls in her cunt...fill her with his yummy cum and don't stop until he emptied his balls full. I could see he was thrusting faster and she started moaning. She was cumming hard....her whole body shook like an earthquake was in our bed. I wanted his cum so bad...so she rolled off of me to bask in her cum and I switched with her. He thrust his cock into my soaking wet achy pussy and with that I had to cum. I told him to fuck me harder. He told me he was going to cum.....I told him to cum in his momma and he screamed, Momma I'm cumming and with that it sent me over the edge and I had to cum with him. He filled my pussy to the top and pulled out. The three of us spent and basking in our orgasms fell asleep in our bed.