Our Family Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat back on the toilet Danny rests his head on my thigh as we both pant trying to catch our breath. When Danny recovers enough to talk he smiles up at me, "God Abby you are fucking amazing!"

"You're not so bad yourself," I smile back before leaning down to share another kiss. As our tongues do their best to tangle together I can't help think about how I'm tasting myself, and how similar the taste of my pussy is to our Mom's.

After our kiss Danny jumps back under the shower spray long enough to rinse off my pussy juice then dries off and pulls on his boxers. He gives me one last peck on my lips before leaving the bathroom. A few minutes later as I stand under the shower still feeling the last waves of my orgasm I hear the door to our room opening and closing and can't help but think how close Danny and I came to getting caught again, yet if I had to do it over I wouldn't change a thing.

***

Heading west out of Oklahoma City there wasn't much to see so besides a few short stops to stretch our legs, go to the bathroom and/or get gas the only stop we make is for lunch. All day every time Danny and I make eye contact neither of us can help ourselves from giving each other a huge smile. At one point during one of our longer stretches between stops I am feeling really bored I notice Danny looking back at me from the middle seat watching the gentle bouncing of my chest as we drive and I do something kind of stupid.

Without thinking or looking to see if anyone else is looking my way I pull up my shirt flashing Danny and shake my tits at him before covering back up. At first we just share another smile before at almost the same instant we remember where we are and check and make sure no one else saw what I did; Jack was staring out his window, Mom appeared to be napping and Daddy was focused on the road. So yet again we got away without getting caught but I know if we aren't careful our luck will run out; but for the life of me I just can't seem to help myself.

***

We stop for the night a little ways past Amarillo. As Mom runs in to get us rooms for the night I'm silently hoping Danny and I will finally be able to share a room alone so I can finally feel his amazing cock taking my virginity. However yet again the hotel gods are against me because when she gets back Mom says I'll be sharing a room with them again.

We go get dinner at the fast food place that is next door to the hotel then go back to our rooms and just relax the rest of the evening. Daddy, Mom and I watched a couple of movies we found on cable. Daddy picked a sports movie, which I didn't really watch. Through most of that movie I was texting back and forth with Danny, and a couple of times even went into the bathroom to take some nude pictures.

When Daddy's sport movie was done we flipped through the channels for a while not finding anything until Mom came across what appeared to be a romance movie. For the first third of the movie the female main character was working in an office and was in a love triangle with two of her coworkers who happened to be best friends. That story line ended with both guys confronting her and her confessing to loving both of them and begged them to accept that. Well after a fist fight the two friends end up making up and agreeing to share her and there is a ten minute sex scene between the three of them.

When this scene begins with the female character stripping for them in a full nude shot Daddy clears his throat and asks, "Uh Susan should we be watching this with our daughter."

Before Mom can respond I jump in, "Daddy don't you dare change the channel I want to see how this movie ends, and don't act like not everyone in this room hasn't watched porn before and this is just a sex scene."

Mom laughs, "I think that answers your question dear."

"I guess so," Daddy laughs.

All through the scene from the woman blowing both guys, and no they didn't show the guys dicks, to the woman getting sandwiched between her two lovers I can feel Daddy's eyes watching me. During the shot of the woman on her hands and knees getting spit roasted I look over and see Daddy's eyes darting between me, Mom and the movie while he slowly stroked his cock through his slacks.

Upon seeing this and noticing Mom is so into what she's watching I doubt she would notice a plane landing in our room at the moment, I get bold. I copy the woman's pose on my bed and start gently shacking my ass. Daddy quickly notices my moves and while Daddy's eyes and mine are locked I start rocking back and forth like I'm getting fucked from behind while miming sucking cock. Right as the three lovers on the scene all start moaning that they are cumming I stand up on my knees and flash Daddy like I did Danny earlier.

When the scene ended Daddy and I both rearranged ourselves like nothing had happened, though Daddy still had a clear tent in his pants. After the sex scene there was a montage scene of the three happy lovers going out to eat, shopping and finally traveling to some exotic beach and that is where the movie completely changed gears. While the lovers are strolling down an empty beach suddenly a group of masked men come out of nowhere and attack them.

The scene involves both men getting beaten while the woman is abused by their attackers. The scene ends with all three lovers getting shot. After a moment of black screen it shifts to the inside of a hospital room and the female lying wounded in bed. When she wakes up the doctors tell her though she has been through a lot the bullet missed any vital organs so she would be fine in time. She of course asks about the men and at first the doctor dodges the question but when she starts screaming to tell her he says that neither survived and the scene fades out as she is crying.

The next scene starts weeks later and the woman leaving the hospital. From that point on the movie becomes an action movie with her hunting down and killing each of the men who attacked her and her lovers. Between the car chases, shoot outs, and explosions there are several scenes of the main character fucking different men; a few of who are the men she is hunting and after they finish fucking her she kills them in some horrible way.

It was not the kind of movie that any of us would normally watch but for some reason none of us ever make any move to turn it off. I think the bizarreness of the movie holds us in some kind of trance. The final scene is the woman driving herself and the leader of the gang that attacked them into the side of a tanker truck with the end credits scrolling over the burning wreckage.

"Well that was different," Daddy says when the credits end and commercials start.

"Yeah that's not what I was expecting when I picked it," Mom laughs, "but it wasn't bad I guess. What did you think Abby?"

I just grin and answer, "Well the sex scenes were hot."

Mom laughs, "Just what every mom wants to hear her daughter say about the movie she picked," making Daddy and I laugh with her.

After the movie Daddy flips the channel to one of those that show reruns of some of the old classic shows, and we all settle into bed.

***

Some time later I lay there in bed trying to fall asleep but unable to, that movie had revved me up too much to sleep. The only sound for the last half hour or more was the very low volume of the TV so I assume Mom and Daddy are both asleep which is why I'm surprised when Mom's silhouette is suddenly next to my bed and leans and whispers in my ear, "Abby are you awake? I have a really naughty idea so if you are awake and up for some fun just nod."

I nod, now really wondering what Mom is up to.

I hear Mom move away then her and Daddy kissing for a moment before she says, "She's asleep want to have some fun?"

"With you always."

"Just how kinky are you feeling tonight?"

"Uh," I can hear his uneasiness in his voice, "what did you have in mind?"

"Just follow me," Mom giggles then Daddy moans.

I can hear them moving so I chance sneaking a peak and carefully turn my head just enough to see what they are up to. What I see is my nude parents lit by the TV screen walking towards me, my Mom leading my Dad by his stiff cock.

When they reach my bed Mom sits on the foot of the bed making Daddy ask, "Babe what are you up to?"

"Just some kinky fun," she giggles before taking his cock in her mouth.

For the next five minutes the room is filled by the sound of my Mom giving Daddy a very sloppy sounding blowjob. From time to time I chance taking a look but mostly just lay there listening and feeling the slight movement of the bed from Mom's movements.

With a loud popping sound Mom pulls off Daddy's cock and says, "Ok stud are you ready to fuck your naughty little slut."

"Always," Daddy moans.

"Good," Mom says I then feel the bed moving more. I risk opening my eyes and am surprised to see Mom slowly crawling up the bed. When she sees my eyes are open she flashes me a wicked grin then winks, and continues crawling over me until her tits are hanging right over my face. I feel the bed move in a way that makes me think she was wiggling her ass at Daddy, then with a giggle asks, "Well stud whatcha waiting on?"

"Susan you can't be serious! What if Abby wakes up?"

"The risk is half the fun," she laughs over me.

"God I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into this," he groans but despite his protests I soon feel the bed shift as he knee walks over the bed until he's behind mom and straddling my legs.

The bed soon starts gently moving as Daddy fucks her from behind. At first the movements were very subtle, I think Daddy was afraid to wake me. I guess it wasn't what Mom was wanting because after a minute or two of his slow gentle fucking Mom turns back and says, "Babe are you going to fuck me or not?"

"Fine but if Abby wakes up I'm leaving it to you to explain this," Daddy says before slapping her hard on her ass and starts really thrusting in and out of her hard.

With all the shaking of the bed and the sounds of their moans, groans and slapping bodies I figure there is little risk of my getting caught so I work my hand down to my pussy and start masturbating. At one point I get so lost in what is going on around that I start moaning out loud, when I realize what I'm doing I stop myself. Luckily Mom and Daddy are making more than enough noise to cover up my slip and never notice a thing.

After what had to be close to half an hour Daddy's movements start getting more out of rhythm and his breathing gets more ragged, so I know he won't last much longer. Then just like that everything stops as he pulls Mom back hard onto him as he bellows and fills her with his seed. During their fucking Mom came at least six times but she was the most verbal and physical as she had yet another as Daddy filled her up. Her screams are loud enough I'm surprised no one came to investigate, and after several hard thrashes of her body she collapses leaving me to try to breath around her large tits that are now covering my face.

Mom and Daddy aren't the only ones to have a strong, powerful orgasm. I had been keeping myself on the edge for more than half of their fucking session so when Daddy let out his bellow clearly indicating he was cumming I finally let myself go. Whatever sounds I may be making are thankfully muffled by Mom's tits in my face.

After Daddy unloads the last of his cum deep in Mom's pussy he collapses into her back. Well if I thought I was having trouble breathing before now I was really hurting. Mom's chest barely left me with enough room to breath around them and now with all of her weight and Daddy's pressing down on me I wouldn't be able to breath even if my face was unblocked.

Thankfully Mom realizes the situation we are in before I black out, "Babe get off me now!"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Abby is still under us remember!?"

"Oh shit!"

With that Daddy's, quickly followed by Mom's, weight lifts off me. I try to continue pretending to be asleep but as Mom's chest comes off my face I can't help but gasp for air.

"Susan is she okay?"

Mom is still between me and Daddy and when I nod my head she answers, "She's still out like a light."

"Susan that was way too close! Whatever got into you?"

"I guess I got worked up watching that movie. Now calm down we had a good time and Abby is perfectly fine and doesn't have a clue what just happened."

"Still... never again," Daddy says as I feel his body weight leaving the bed and the bathroom door closing.

"Abby are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Mom. Surprised that just happened but fine."

"Are you upset I did that?"

"Not at all that was fucking hot," I say louder than I meant to making us both look to the bathroom.

"I'm glad you liked it," she gets a nervous look on her face, "I have a treat for you."

"Oh?"

She moves her hand down to her cum dripping pussy and slides her finger into herself then slowly pulls it out and holds it about an inch from my mouth, leaving it to me to take the next step or not. I take it and open my mouth tasting my parents' joint taste. When I'm done sucking her finger clean she leans down and gives me a deep kiss before climbing off my bed, "Now you really do need to get to sleep."

I hear Daddy exit the bathroom and join Mom in their bed before I drift off to sleep.

Day 10

When I wake up that morning I have no idea what might be waiting for me when I open my eyes. I am both relieved and disappointed to find myself alone in the hotel room. I lay there for maybe five minutes before Jack walks through he door.

"Abby, Mom sent me up to make sure you hurry up and get ready to leave."

"Fine," I groan and sit up kicking the covers from by legs.

My shirt is still pulled up over my belly so my panties and legs are fully exposed to Jack as I climb out of the bed. I have to hide a smile as I see Jack's eyes locked on my body. I prolong his view as long as I can by stretching and acting like I'm still half asleep as I slowly make my way to the bathroom.

When I get in the shower I immediately attack my throbbing clit; rubbing away while thinking of Jack's lust filled eyes, what Mom and Daddy did last night, and the last few days in general. In no time at all I let out a primal scream and fall hard onto the shower floor as my legs go weak from my intense orgasm. When I recover my first thought is that I hope Jack left before my scream. Eventually the muscles in my legs would allow me to stand up and I quickly finished my shower, got dressed, and got downstairs.

***

Besides the usual bathroom, gas or food stops the only stop we make all day is at a large souvenir shop Mom saw a billboard for, which turns out to be a waste since all they have is the same old crap you can buy anywhere at ten times the price. We stop for the night near Albuquerque, where again the three of us kids share a room. Danny and I share a bed again and I can tell by the way Danny keeps looking over at Jack he wants to fool around just as much as I do. I think however Danny is still a little freaked about getting caught the other day and isn't willing to take any more huge risks. For several hours it feels like all Danny and I are doing is waiting for Jack to fall asleep so we can have our fun. I never find out what may have happened after Jack fell asleep and must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know it's morning.

Day 11

As I wake up I'm not sure where I am or what's going on since I don't remember falling asleep. To add to my confusion as consciousness returns to my brain I feel something slowly sliding in and out of my mouth. As I open my eyes I'm greeted to the sight of two full flesh covered orbs swinging over my face.

For a moment I panic and fight to sit up forcing the object in my mouth into my throat causing me to gag. As I struggle to get away from the strange object and get control over my coughing the presence over me quickly gives away.

"Shit Abby I'm so sorry," Danny says as he moves away from me.

Now fully awake and no longer coughing I realize what was going on; while I slept Danny climbed over me, his weight supported by his knees straddle my head and hands down near my hips on the bed as he gently fucked my mouth, "Danny what the hell?!"

"Fuck Abby I'm sorry... it's just... I was so fucking horny and Jack is in the shower and you just looked so hot laying there and... well... my god damn cock started doing all the thinking and well you have been so into kinky shit so far I just... "

"Thought you'd bang your baby sister's throat while she slept?"

He gives me this ashamed look and just shrugs.

I smile at him and lie back down, "Well you better hurry up before Jack is done in the shower."

He gives me a surprised look before getting a huge grin on his face, "God I love you Abby."

I just lay there with my eyes closed, not moving and let Danny have full control of the situation, though when he opens my mouth and slides his amazing cock past my lips it takes all my will power to not just start sucking him like there's no tomorrow. I think at first Danny was so into what he was doing he forgot I was really awake because his movements are very slow and gentle. After a few minutes of this I'm afraid Jack will finish before Danny so I give him a nudge as I moan.

He gets the message and places his hands under my head and with one strong thrust forces his cock balls deep in my tight, little throat. I'm not sure how long Danny face fucks me, all I do know is every time he thrusts forward making his large balls bounce off my nose I feel my clit throb. Much faster than I would have liked Danny pulls my head up into his groin as he forces his groin down hard into the mattress forcing every last centimeter of his manhood past my lips as he groans above me and empties his balls into my starving belly.

I can't help but think there might be something wrong with me because as Danny holds me in that position I'm unable to breath with his cock in my mouth and his ball sack pressed into my nose and as I start to suffocate I have a huge orgasm without even touching my pussy. After he finishes using my mouth as his personal cum dumpster Danny pulls his cock free of its fleshy sheath letting me gasp for air.

As I catch my breath Danny vigorously jerks his cock forcing one last shot of baby batter from his balls to spray over my face, "Wow what a way to start the morning."

"You should have been on this side of it," I giggle.

Before either of us can say or do anything else we hear the bathroom door open. Danny leaps off the bed and stuffs his still semi hard cock back in his shorts as I roll over and pretend to still be asleep. A few minutes later Danny shakes me to 'wake me up.' When I sit up and smile at Danny his eyes get real big and gets a panicked look on his face, "Abby you should probably go use the shower before me."

I give him a confused look as he keeps his body between me and Jack as I stand up. Not sure what I just missed I go the bathroom and when I see my reflection I feel both the urge to laugh and to cry, because looking back at me is my reflection with that last shot of Danny's cum still dripping down my face.

After my shower as I leave the bathroom and Danny goes in he whispers, "That was too fucking close!"

I can't help myself, the words come out of my mouth before I can stop myself, "I know! Wasn't it fucking hot as hell?"

He gives me a slightly surprised look then just shakes his head, smiles and mumbles more to himself than me, "Man, my baby sister is a little freak."

***

It is another day of us not doing much more than driving all day besides making a few short stops during the day. The biggest event of the day was Mom making reservations at a hotel in Los Angeles and making plans to go to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. We get a room near Flagstaff for the night, again I'm sharing a room with Mom and Daddy. At first I'm expecting some kind of repeat of the other night but when Mom tells me and Daddy to make sure we get enough sleep because she wants to get an early start tomorrow I know that won't be the case tonight.