Our Family Vacation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really Daddy, because it looks to me like you are about to get your dick sucked," I grin up at him before wrapping my lips around his shaft.

I'm not sure how long I suck his cock as he fingers my pussy; but it's long enough for him to bring me to a gentle, but still good, climax. As I moan and writhe on the bed, thrusting my hips up to get more of his fingers into me, the bathroom door opens.

"Dan, I told you to get our daughter up, not off."

Daddy looks over his shoulder at Mom with a goofy grin, "Hey, she's clearly awake now isn't she?"

"And what a way to wake up," I giggle around Daddy's cock.

Mom walks over to us in only a towel and pulls me up right at the foot of the bed, "Abby, you've had your fun no go get in the shower."

"But Mom, I can't leave Daddy like that," nodding at his still hard cock.

"Don't you worry about that young lady," Mom grins at me before dropping her towel and kneeling in front of Daddy, "I'll take good care of this nice, hard cock. Now get that cute ass of yours in the shower."

I fold my arms over my chest and give a little huff, "Fine, ruin all my fun," before stomping to my bags then the bathroom.

"Don't make me come spank you little girl," Mom jokingly threatens to which I simply grin back at her and wiggle my ass before closing the bathroom door.

I take longer than I really need to in the shower just enjoying the hot water spraying over my body. When I finally climb out of the shower and get dressed I walk out of the bathroom to see the boys are back and a couple of sacks are on the table next to the TV. I walk over and grab a bag, "So what's mine?"

"Doesn't matter," Danny quietly answers.

I grab two egg muffins. After putting the bag down I notice no one else has any food. With a grin I ask, "What's up? Are you all waiting for me to eat to find out if it's poisoned or something?"

No one says anything, though Jack does shrug. "Okay seriously, what gives?"

"Nothing, now lets get packed," Mom snaps at me.

"Oh no, what the hell is going on?"

They all look around the room but seem to go out of their way not to make eye contact and say nothing. Now getting a little angry I'm being left out of something, I do something I haven't done in years; I plop down on my butt right where I'm standing, "I'm not doing anything until I find out what the hell is wrong with all of you!"

"I think Mom and Dad thought me and Jack would be gone longer," Danny finally says.

I give a confused look, "What?"

"Shit, you're really going to make me say it?"

I look up at him, "Someone better."

"Abby, your brothers walked in on me sucking your father's cock," Mom yells and turns away.

I can't help but let out a giggle.

"Abby, are you seriously laughing," Jack asks, "they were both naked and Mom had a mouth full of cock!"

"They are married. And besides, because of the sleeping arrangements on this trip they haven't really had a lot of alone time." I stand up and grab my food before tossing the bag at Mom, "Here, put something besides Daddy in your mouth."

Mom give me a shocked look then starts laughing, which spreads to Daddy and the boys. Though things are still a little awkward we eat our food and load into the van and head toward Yellowstone without further incidents.

***

Most of the rest of the day is just your regular family vacation to Yellowstone National Park, you know seeing the sights and taking lots of photos; however, there are a few definitely untraditional moments as well.

The first is after we've driven to the visitors' area near Old Faithful. With the excepting of a quick stop here and there along the way to snap a few pictures we've been in the van since leaving this morning and Daddy says he needs to stretch his legs for a bit. So while he and Mom go for a walk around the visitors' area and Jack goes for a walk away from everyone, still not able to look Mom in the eye, Danny and I go in our own direction. Once I'm sure none of the rest of our family is anywhere near us I take his hand in mine and start to lead us away from the crowded areas.

After leading us around behind one of the buildings Danny stops me, "Abby, where the hell are you leading us?"

"Nowhere in particular and I think this is as good a spot as any," I grin.

"For what?" I drop to my knees and start undoing his pants. He grins down at me, "Oh, for that."

As much as I would like to prolong this experience, where at any minute we could get caught, I know eventually Mom, Daddy or Jack will come looking for us. So after I spend about fifteen or so minutes slowly sucking Danny's cock I pull back so only his head is in my mouth and wrap my hand around his hard shaft. Danny lasts maybe three more minutes with me licking and slurping on his head while my hand is nearly a blur as I stroke him before he grabs the back of my head and forces his entire throbbing length down my throat.

"Oh fuck yeah Abby," he groans as I feel his balls twitch against my chin and his cock pulses in my throat with each shot of his seed.

Even after he stops cumming I hold him deep in my mouth for a few seconds before pulling back gasping for a breath as his now mostly soft cock flops down across his balls. We both just stare into each other's eyes as we catch our breath.

Danny gives me a big smile, "Abby, you know if you weren't my sister I would propose right here and now."

"What about Tina?" I ask with a grin as I stand up.

"I really do love Tina, but compared to my little sister she loses every time."

"Awww," I grin before giving him a passionate kiss. After our kiss I smirk up at him, "If you don't want me telling your girlfriend about what you just said you'll have to do something special to keep my mouth shut."

He pulls me into another quick kiss before saying, "Abby, I'll do anything you want, anytime you want, no matter what. Hell if you want I'll do whatever kinky little thing you might want and then tell Tina myself how you outshine her," then with a wicked grin, "though if I wanted to keep you from telling Tina I could just make sure you always have something in your mouth."

I look up at the sky while tapping my chin for a few seconds before smiling up at him, "I'm not sure which sounds like more fun."

Danny just laughs before pulling me into one last kiss before we go to find the others.

***

My second not so traditional Yellowstone moment is after we watch Old Faithful erupt. As we're walking back towards the visitors' area I signal Jack to slow down so we end up several yards behind Mom, Daddy and Danny. At first I don't do much, well unless you count holding hands with your brother like he's your lover in a very public place.

After I'm sure we've fallen back enough I grin up at him, "You know Jack, watching Old Faithful reminded me of something."

"Really? It was pretty cool, but besides clips I've seen of other geysers it doesn't remind me of anything."

"Oh? Well, it reminded me of the first time I saw this erupt," I moan as I grab his cock.

"Abby?!" Danny yelps and pushes my hand away and quickly starts looking around us.

"What's the matter? Is my big brother afraid of something?"

"When that something involves my little sister, my cock and getting caught in a public place damn straight I'm afraid."

"Well, if you're that afraid I'll just forget what I had in mind," I say with a pout and start to walk faster.

"No wait, what did you have in mind?"

"You'll just have to follow me and find out," I grin over my shoulder.

I follow Mom, Daddy and Danny into one of the shops, but as soon as they turn away from the door I spin around and go right back out the door. I have to stop myself from laughing to hard when Jack nearly crashes head first into an older woman while trying to stay with me.

After a minute or two of pretending to look around I lead Jack to the same spot where not that long ago I was blowing our brother. I turn to Jack and grin, "This should do."

"Do for what?"

"That depends on you," I grin, "would you rather cum in my pussy or mouth?"

"I really want to say pussy but... we are so much more likely to get caught if I fuck you instead of you sucking me."

"Okay, mouth it is," I giggle before dropping to my knees.

From there it goes almost exactly like it did with Danny. I suck his cock slowly for several minutes before focusing on his head while I stroke his shaft. Unlike Danny, who just grabbed my head and came in my mouth Jack warns me when he's close, "Fuuuck Abby you're gonna make me cum any second."

Since Jack didn't do it I force him down my throat myself. I lock eyes with him and do my best to smile around his cock, "Cmm ith mmm motth (translation: Cum in my mouth)."

"You sure?"

I nod as I pull back a few inches then slam myself harder, "Waath du umm thith (what do you think)?"

He takes my head in his hands much more gently than Danny, which I find kind of sweet, and thrusts in and out of my mouth a few times before he pulls me as close to him as he can and just groans as he pumps shot after shot after shot after shot after shot deep into my throat. After what seems like an eternity he finally stops cumming and as if the shear power of his orgasm had kept him upright he collapses onto his ass on the grass in front of me.

"Holy fucking hell that was good," he grins between pants.

"I kinda liked it too," I grin.

About five minutes later our strength has returned enough to make our way back to the shop. I half expected Mom, Daddy and Danny to be waiting on us, and Danny realizing where we just came from, but instead when we get back we find all three still looking around the shop as if we never left.

After the shop we head over to one of the restaurants in the visitors' area and have a late lunch. When I don't eat much more than a few bites Daddy asks if I'm alright. I just grin and tell him, "Daddy, for some reason I just feel really full all of a sudden."

I have to hide my smile by taking a quick drink when I see both Danny and Jack look as if their chairs suddenly got uncomfortable.

***

After lunch we get back in the van and spend the next several hours just enjoying the scenery as we drive around the park. At one point later in the day we stop for a few more pictures; Danny, Jack and Daddy decide to walk up the road a little to get a slightly better angle, leaving Mom and me in the van. We sit in silence for a minute or two before I lean forward between the two front seats, "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course sweetie, what's up?"

I give her a naughty grin, "So how much did you like Danny and Jack seeing you this morning?"

Mom turns bright red, "Oh my god Abby I was so embarrassed. There I was balls deep on your father's cock just as he's to about unloaded down my throat and then just like that the door opens and standing there with their eyes about to pop out of their heads and theie mouths to the floor are my baby boys."

I can't help but giggle, "So what did you do?"

Mom shakes her head and runs her hand over her face, "What else could I do? I pulled away from your father making his cum splash over my face and chest and did my best to cover myself."

Now really laughing, "Wait, Jack and Danny saw you getting a facial?"

"Abby it's not funny you little bitch," Mom tries to sound mad but ends up laughing too, "Oh my god they did, my sons saw me getting cum on my face!"

"And I missed it," I play pout before laughing some more, "okay though, how do you feel about them seeing that?"

"Horrible my sons saw me like that... but also kind of turned on by the fact neither of them looked away from me... and I'm pretty sure they were both hard after."

"Of course they were! Mom or not they just got to see a smoking hot milf sucking cock and get her face and chest blasted. Shit Mom, after hearing the whole story now I'm kind of surprised I didn't walk out of the bathroom to you getting made airtight."

"Abby!!" Mom gasps, "I would never let that happen."

"I would,"I simply say.

"Wait, really you would be willing to let your father and both brothers fuck you? And all at once?"

"If it wouldn't fuck up our family... and if they wouldn't mind sharing," I add with a grin.

Mom licks her lips and I don't think she realized she did it, "Abby, that is so beyond screwed up... so why does that kind of turn me on too?"

"I guess we are both just kinky sluts... at least when it comes to our family," I laugh and Mom joins me.

"Oh shit, Abby, shut up, here they come," Mom laughs as she pushes me back.

It takes them a few minutes to get back to the van, and by the time they do Mom and I are mostly under control, though we do share more than a few smiles after that whenever any of the boys make a comment that sounds even slightly naughty.

***

It is after dark when we finally drive out of the park. We are all a little worried we won't find anywhere anytime soon to stop for the night, but after not that long of a drive we come across a place to stop that actually has a few rooms available. Mom gets two double beds and after grabbing only what we absolutely have to we head to our rooms. I think Daddy would have liked to take advantage of the fact he has both me and Mom to himself again, but we are all so tired that not long after getting to the room we all fall asleep.