Our Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five or ten minutes of pleasing each other Kelly pulled his dick out of my mouth and slid down the bed. He was ready to sit on my dick with his ass facing me. But I stopped him. "Wait a minute." I reached under the bed and got my bottle of baby oil. I opened it and spread it around my dick and his ass. This time there wouldn't be any difficulty entering him.

He had his hands in a fist and laid them on each side of my legs on the bed. He started lowering himself on my dick and said, "Get me in." I took a hold of my dick and used a finger near my cockhead and found his hole. And as he kept going lower, I first slid my finger in his butt and then pulled it out as my cock found the entrance. He never slowed down, just a slow and deliberate pace until I was again buried in his ass. This time instead of looking down at his sculptured butt, I laid in bed and saw every muscle in it. It was a thing of beauty and for a second time it was mine!

This time though he was in charge. And he just kept that slow pace. He rose up right to the point that I thought I'd slip out of him and then he'd lower himself back down. It was a wonderful way to start the day. And like the night before we were both pretty quiet. That is until he started working his magical muscles on my dick. As he sank down he was wide open, but when he began going back up and off my dick, he'd squeeze my cock with his butt cheeks. I watched as his cheeks showed the indentation of his strong butt and I swear that he stretched my cock a couple of inches.

In no time he had me enjoying new sensations from a man's ass. "Oh yeah.... squeeze that tight ass.... that's it... ride my cock... come on fuck me." I felt like I was going to explode and things were coming out of my mouth that I never thought I'd say to him without the fear of getting a black eye. "Fuck me... you fucking slut... you cock whore fuck me." And man - he did! And through all my screaming and humiliating statements Kelly remained quiet and he kept fucking me - slow and steady.

His one hand moved and I watched more then his tight ass going up and down. Now I was watching his arm going back and forth and I knew he was jerking off as I fucked him. I felt total power over Kelly, "Come on slut boy... jerk off for me." And I grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed them as hard as I could. And made him pick up the pace.

Kelly laughed a little and asked, "You like my ass... don't you? Come on... give it to me... fuck my whore hole." It was so different from the Kelly everyone was intimidated by and as I was nearing my conclusion, I could feel the warmth of his cum on the inside of both my thighs. And that was it for me and I shot a massive load into his rectum. And just like the night before, he got off of me, got dressed and headed for the door. His only words were, "See you later."

For the next two days I wondered when Kelly would reappear, but he never did. Janice returned home and my first comment was, "I kept my promise... I didn't sleep with any gals." Janice didn't say anything. She seemed content with my answer. But I kept saying it waiting to get some kind of response. I finally did when I said, "I didn't fuck any gals but I sure got some fucking."

"What the hell do you mean by that."

"Kelly. I fucked Kelly. Twice!!!" Janice couldn't believe it and I said, "If you're willing I got our guy for us."

"Kelly? No way... I'm scared of him."

"So is everybody else, but you give him a dick and he's a pussy."

Janice finally agreed to try it but it was obvious that she was nervous by the idea. Now I had to get Kelly. I met him in the bar that same night and I proposed the idea to him. "Janice would like to join us for a night." He was quiet. "What do you think?"

He took a drink of his beer and send. "Sure... why not? I wouldn't mind seeing Janice nude." We were getting it planned out. Janice and one of our fantasies would soon be a reality. Kelly asked, "When do you want to do it?"

"How about tonight after work?" Kelly agreed and then I said, "Come by about 1:30. It will give me time to get home and get Janice in the mood." Then I added, "It will be our little surprise."

Kelly laughed and said, "This is going to be fun."

I called Janice about midnight and asked her if she'd like to watch a movie (which meant porn). We hadn't had a night together for a week and I was sure she was as horny as me. I could feel her smile and her warmth through the phone and she said, "It's a date!"

The bar was pretty empty and I locked up about 12:30 and got home by 1 AM. Janice looked like a million bucks. Janice was 23 and had long hair. It was long enough that if she went topless she could cover her boobs with it. And that night it hung down freely. She was wearing a short black see-through nightgown that fell only halfway across her butt showing her see through black panties.

She was sitting on the loveseat that I had fucked Kelly on and had candles lit throughout the room. She already had a movie going and it was obvious that she was already turned on. I went in the bedroom and stripped down. Any other night I would just return to the living room nude, but that night, I put on black boxers that were covered in gold glitter.

I joined her on the loveseat and put my arm around her and rested my hand on her boob. She in turn, reached inside my boxers and started playing with my already rock hard dick. We were playing with each other while on the TV the movie was showing an orgy scene. In it everybody was enjoying everybody. Guy-guy, girl-girl, and guy-girl. Everyone was having fun.

The more we watched it, the hornier we got. Now Janice wasn't just playing with me, she was also playing with herself. And I kept looking at the clock. Time seemed to have stopped. Damn... come on 1:30!

Janice was getting so hot. She bent down and stuck my dick in her mouth and as horny as I was I doubted I would last for long. I pulled her up and we started kissing. Finally! A knock at the door. Janice grabbed a blanket and covered up on the loveseat. I went to the door, my dick leading the way! I opened it and Kelly walked in. Janice had an instant look of fear.

I told Kelly to come on in. And he showed why everyone was intimated by him. He sat right next to Janice on the loveseat. Janice started to get up and I took her seat and had her sit on my lap. She tried so desperately to cover herself up. But I held the blanket so no matter how she sat she would be showing something.

It got quiet for a little bit and we all kept watching the movie. Then there was a scene with two guys getting it on. Kelly asked Janice, "Did Dave tell you he sucked my dick last week?"

"Yes he did. He also said you sucked his." And it got quiet again and we went back to watching the movie.

I started playing with Janice's boobs and she was so into the movie that she didn't realize (or didn't care) that the blanket was now down on her lap. She was now showing Kelly and me her nice 34 C's through her see through nightgown. She looked like a cute little doll. Her mouth was halfway open as she watched the show.

Instead of playing with her tit with my hand coming from around her back, I used the other one and went around the front. There was no disguising it. I was playing with her and Kelly was watching it all. "What do you think Kelly? Aren't these nice looking tits?" This brought Janice back to reality and she tried to cover herself back up but I stopped her. "Relax honey... Kelly's been starring at your tits for quite awhile."

But she was tense and I had to figure someway to get her to relax. "Shit Kelly. I'm in my underwear, Janice is sitting here basically naked and you're dressed. Why don't you strip?"

"Sure I'll strip for you... but you guys have to strip me." It was time to get this party rolling! I stood up, which also made Janice stand up. She was so nervous, she just stood there with nothing protecting her except her see through nightgown. When I got up, I dropped my boxers and was the first one to be entirely nude and my dick showed everyone that I was ready to go! Kelly didn't pay any attention to me he just sat there and starred at Janice. And Janice didn't even notice because she was watching me.

I got on my knees and undid Kelly's shoes and removed them and his socks. And like I did earlier in the week, on my knees I crawled closer to him and started undoing his belt. He was still looking at Janice and he said, "The both of you were suppose to strip me." And Janice snapped back to reality and realized that she was already practically nude in front of us. She started to reach for the security of the blanket, but Kelly grabbed it and said, "Shit Janice, you have very little left to hide... so get over here and take off my shirt."

Janice knew he was right and walked ever so slowly to Kelly. She put a knee on the loveseat and started to pull up on his tee shirt. He raised his arms so she could get it off of him. And as she began to lower her arms after removing the shirt, he lowered his arms and grabbed the flimsy strings of her nightgown and before she knew it they were down by her elbows and her now exposed tits were just a foot or so away from Kelly's face.

He grabbed both of her boobs and raised his hips as I removed his pants. All that was left were Janice's panties and then all three of us would be nude. I leaned over Kelly's one leg and pulled Janice's panties down. She put her foot back down on the ground and her panties easily fell to the floor.

Kelly said, "Come here." And Janice sat next to him on the loveseat. He put his arm around her and rested his hand on her tit. They both looked at me, still kneeling between Kelly's knees. "Would you like to see your husband suck my dick?" And Janice shook her head yes. I didn't need no coaxing, I lowered my head and began sucking Kelly's dick.

I sucked for awhile with my eyes closed and when I finally opened them I looked up at Kelly and Janice. He was squeezing her one boob and they were embraced in a deep kiss. Every now and then you could see their tongues going in and out of each others mouths. I kept sucking on Kelly's rock solid dick and he quit kissing my wife long enough to ask her, "Would you like to see your husband fuck me... or do you want me to fuck him?" What a gentleman! This person that just about everybody feared was actually a very caring and loving guy.

Janice kissed him again and after a bit she said, "I want to see you fuck Dave." And being this perfect gentleman, he pushed my head away from his cock and got off the couch. I pulled Janice's legs apart and went down on my luscious wife's very wet pussy. I felt Kelly come behind me and pull my hips back towards him. I got on my knees, as I kept lapping at Janice's snatch.

"Kelly on the night stand is some lotion." Oh my wife was being considerate for her husband! I could hear the bottle open and then some oily fingers playing around my asshole. And as my past experiences with Kelly already showed me he was pretty quiet. In fact, except for the sounds from the porno movie all three of us were very quiet. His fingers left and then I felt his cock head every so slowly entering me. He was a master! He entered me so slowly and so lovingly that my ass accepted him with no resistance. Then Kelly started to fuck my ass.

And he fucked me - slow and deliberate. Kelly was the first real dick to enter me in about seven years and he was quickly getting me to a point that I wanted it faster and harder. But he just kept going slow and steady. And as I ate out Janice, I had visions of when he sat on my dick with his ass facing me and he fucked me the same way - slow and steady.

He was quickly becoming a god for me. He was great at both giving and receiving. He had me so turned on that I found Janice's clit and sucked it in my mouth and wouldn't let go. I kept sucking it and licking the outer end of it. The way we were going it was only a matter of time before we both came. There was no doubt it my mind that it wasn't going to be Kelly. His mission was to please us - and he kept fucking me slow and steady. I reached down to play with myself and Kelly slapped my hand away and said, "Don't do that... when I'm done I want to watch you fuck your wife." And that was it Janice started shaking, her firm legs squeezed the side of my head and for a couple of seconds I couldn't hear a thing. She pulled my hair but I kept sucking and licking on her clit until she scooted away from me on the loveseat.

Now I had no distractions from Kelly's slow and steady fucking. Damn I wanted so much to grab my dick and jerk off but I thought better of it. I turned my head to the side and there was Janice with her feet basically touching her butt cheeks and her legs spread wide and she was already back to playing with herself. Kelly broke the silence and asked Janice, "Is it turning you on seeing your husband with a dick in his ass?"

Janice said, "Hell yes it is... thank you."

"Do you want me to cum in his ass?"

"Fuck yes... do it."

And it was like it was all a planned script and I could feel Kelly's spunk filling my ass. "He did it Janice... he just shot his load in me." And Kelly kept fucking me - slow and steady - until he couldn't do it anymore. His limp dick easily fell out of me and I felt like I was on top of the world. For a couple of minutes I didn't know where he was or what he was doing. As soon as he got out of me, I crawled over to Janice, pulled her down a little bit on the loveseat and on my knees I sunk my hard dick very easily in her soaked pussy.

Then Kelly appeared and sat next to Janice on the loveseat. He played with both her tits and leaned in to her and they started kissing again. He broke away from their lip lock and went down and sucked on her tits and I couldn't handle anymore. I shot a huge load into her. One that I thought I'd never quit cumming. I looked at Janice and her eyes were turned up in the back of her head. She may have been scared when this started but it was ending fantastically!!!

"Oh my god," was all Janice could say when I pulled out of her. Kelly quit sucking her tit and sat back in the loveseat.

I looked at them with a smile and asked, "Is there room for me?" And Janice stood up, I sat down and she sat on my lap. Her legs lying across Kelly's thighs. And we just starred at the porno movie still playing on our TV.

I kissed Janice and tickled her nipples with my fingers, as Kelly gently stroked her legs and massaged her feet. The video played for a good 45 minutes before it finally ended. We watched a lesbian scene, a couple of one on one scenes, and the final scene was a threesome. A typical scene with a pretty young woman on all fours, getting fucked from behind as she also sucked cock. That got Kelly's attention. He massaged her legs a little faster and worked his hand up inside her thighs. "That looks like fun don't it Janice?"

She sat quiet and I tried to get us off the hook. "Maybe another time Kelly. It's getting late and we have to get up early."

Kelly kept massaging her legs and worked his hand up to her pussy. He looked at me and said, "First... I get to fuck your wife... then I leave." Janice started to get off my lap and was ready to sit down on Kelly's hard dick. But he stopped her. Kelly stood up and took hold of her hand and said, "We're going to fuck... we're me and Dave fucked... on your bed." And Kelly started walking towards our bedroom still holding Janice's hand. I followed behind them, watching my cute wife's naked butt wiggle back and forth.

Kelly laid her on the bed and stuck his dick in her. There was no foreplay, he just got right to it. Janice just laid still and Kelly was on his knees, perching her legs on his thighs and he began fucking her, the same way he fucked me - slow and steady. I laid on the other side of the bed and watched them.

It wasn't long that Janice began to realize how great of a fuck Kelly was with his slow and deliberate pace. She raised her legs and put them on his shoulders and she reached up and wrapped her hands around his neck. Though we were on the bed they were both closer to a sitting position then a laying position. Janice began to let out low moans of delight and like me, she tried her best to make Kelly pick up the pace. But he just kept fucking her slow and steady.

I knew how it felt and I could see Janice was having the same experience. I grabbed my cock and began jerking off to the sight of another guy fucking my wife. Kelly saw me and said, "Don't do that... stick it in me." I lubed up my dick and got behind Kelly and he stopped moving for a minute until I had my cock halfway into him. Then he said, "Just sit still and enjoy it." And he went back to his fucking of not only my wife but also me with his slow and steady pace. He was in total control of me and Janice. He controlled how it felt in his ass and how it felt in Janice's pussy.

Slow and steady for over 20 minutes Kelly fucked us and towards the end it kind of felt like that I was not only fucking Kelly but was also fucking Janice. We had truly melted into one. I could feel the tenseness in his butt as he was nearing his climax. And then he clamped his strong ass tight and I shot my load deep in his ass. "Your husband just filled my ass with his cum."

And Janice looked at him and said, "Now fill me... give me your cum." And I pulled out of Kelly's butt and watched him fuck Janice for a few more minutes before he fulfilled her wish and dumped his load inside of her.

He gave her a quick kiss and said, "Well... I guess you guys are ready for bed."

And he got up out of the bed and started towards the living room to get dressed and leave. I followed him out and as he began putting on his pants I said, "Wait a minute." I bent over and sucked his dick for a moment." Then I stood back up and said, "Thanks for a great night." He finished getting dressed and left.

By the time I got back to bed Janice was already making plans for our next adventure. I told her that first I needed to see her with another woman. This upset her but we broke the ice with Kelly... now we needed a woman... or maybe I should say I needed a woman.

I was more then ready to see my wife with another woman...

12