Our Fantasy Date Night

Story Info
A night out with your husband, no rules, no consequences.
2.1k words
4.12
43.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant is intimate and secluded. Our booth is in the back, and we are more or less isolated from the few other patrons who are enjoying their meals tonight. As we are sitting close to each other, talking quietly, my right hand has slipped under the floor-length table cloth, and is tracing lazy patterns on your leg. "What are you doing?" you ask, pretending not to know.

"OH....nothing." I smile wickedly.

The waitress comes to take our order, and you wonder if she knows that just out of her line of sight, I have moved my hand further up your thigh, and are gently beginning to tease you, bringing you life. The waitress looks at us and smiles, oblivious to what's taking place just under her nose, and leaves. My wicked smile returns, and I nudge my fork until it falls off and under the table.

"Oops!" I say, pretending to be worried. "I dropped my fork! Looks like I'll have to go and get it."

"Yeah, it sure looks like it," you say, winking at me.

I look around the room, making sure that nobody is watching, and then quickly slip under the table.

You feel my hands on your legs, gently easing them apart so that I can get closer. My fingers quickly undo your belt and unzip your pants, allowing me access to you. I reach inside your boxers, gently pulling your cock out, which is already beginning to harden and thicken. You try and act as natural as possible, smiling politely and giving no indication that a beautiful woman is now stroking your cock with her hot hands under the table.

You shift in your seat slightly to be more comfortable, and your eyes snap wide at the first feel of my tongue flicking across the tip. A gentle lick here, a tease there, and then you feel the exquisite warmth and wetness of my mouth enclosing around you, taking you in. You can't contain a slight groan, and you slide down the seat just a little further. You reach a hand under the table and gently caress my soft hair, which is falling around my head, tickling you as well.

I take you in long, slow strokes with my mouth, and then alternate flicking my tongue along the underside of your tip, and then swirl around like I'm licking a lollipop.

I slide your cock back in my mouth, and begin sucking gently as I begin to bob my head gently up and down. It's almost more than you can bear, and you can feel that you're not going to last must longer. The thrill of being so private in a public place is so exciting, and it brings you even closer. I continue sliding my mouth and tongue along your length, fully intending to send you over the edge.

You're so close, and I feel you stiffen as I quicken my pace. You can't take it anymore, and with a sudden gasp from you, I send you right over the edge, shooting your thick, hot streams into my mouth. Again, and again, you feel yourself coming. You close your eyes and grit your teeth and try not to call out my name. All too soon, the moment has passed, and when you open your eyes, you are seeing stars and me wiggling up from underneath the table.

My wicked smile is back, and I gently dab at the corner of my mouth with my napkin. You can't believe what has just happened and you lean over and kiss me gently, your taste still on my lips. You smile and so do I.

The waitress returns. "Would you like to order an appetizer?" she asks.

"No thank you," I say, "I just had one.

Okay... let's see...next ...

We are at JC Penny's in the mall, in a dressing room. You are of course are with me... while I was picking out some classy yet sexy clothes for my church Christmas party. It was one of those nights when the mall was open late for the holidays, and a few last-minute holiday shoppers were rushing around, but it was pretty dead and deserted. There wasn't even anyone working the register of the particular department we were in, at least not when we went into the dressing room. We went into the big stall meant for handicapped people, all the way in the back of the dressing room. I quickly ushered you into the stall, because being a man, you really aren't supposed to be in the dressing room in the women's department.

I am in a bit of a rush, as the store had to be closing pretty soon. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and struggled and wiggled and attempted to pull them down as quickly as possible because I was rushing, but of course, I pick the day I'm going shopping to wear the tightest jeans I own. Going eighty miles an hour, I'm wiggling and kicking off my shoes at the same time, when I feel one of your big hands make a nice slapping sound on my half-exposed ass, and your other hand sliding down the front of my pants that aren't yet off. Both my face and my pussy, I'm sure, reddened from the sudden touch. Your breath is in my ear, "I'll bet I can get those pants off of you."

"Baby, we're in a dressing......" I started to protest, but it was too late, and I was already trying to catch my breath. Half a second later, you are on your knees, my pants are around my ankles, and you have my thong pulled over to the side as you tasted and devoured every delicious fold and crevice I have.

The ecstasy takes over, and I am completely unaware at first that I am moaning audibly in a dressing room, until the distant whistle of a sales clerk brings me back to Earth. I bit my bottom lip to quell the moans escaping from my lips, and tightened my grip on the clothes-hanging bar in the dressing room as you part my legs further while teasing my ass with your tongue and alternately placing light slaps and then squeezing my ass with your huge, rough hands.

I've always loved a working man's hands. By now, your breathing is louder than my moaning previously are, and again, we hear the whistling sales clerk, and both of us briefly held out breaths, but her shoes tap-tapped off into the distance. We switched positions, because I am in agony with not being able to feel you in my mouth.

I am hungry for you, and while running my nails up and down your sexy chest and stomach, I took all of you in my mouth, and I know just how long I need to suck you, till I get to hear those sexy little groan, but I never want to stop...

My pussy is throbbing for you to be inside of me. You sense what I need and lift me against the dressing room wall with a loud SLAM, kiss me feverishly, and fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

As sweat drips down our bodies and tears run down my face, we cum together, moaning and swearing. In that moment, both of us are completely and utterly unaware of our surroundings. We never do end up buying anything, and as we are dressing, we hear over the mall intercom that the mall is closing. When we walk out all sweaty, holding hands, and with that special afterglow that only sex gives you, we see the whistling clerk. She is sitting at her register, not 15 feet from the dressing room entrance. You look straight ahead, but I sneak a glance at the clerk, because she just HAD to have heard us. I mean, come on, we were loud enough. Sure enough, the clerk, a plump older woman, finally looked at me, and blushed as red as a fire truck, and quickly turned away. Apparently, she heard how our little shopping trip went...

We go to the movies later. We sat in the back row like high school kids. After about 10 minutes, we start fooling around: we kiss, you nibble and sucking on my neck, giving me sexy littlie hikes... You start fondling my breasts and pinching my erect nipples.

I am really horny, so I take your hand and led it up my skirt right to my wet waiting pussy. You ask me if I want you to finger bang me. "Hell yes," I breathe into your ear.

You have me sit on your lap with your jacket over me. You slide your hand back up my skirt, move my panties aside, and sink three of your huge rough fingers inside me.

For well over half the movie, you fuck my pussy with your fingers. I am surprisingly quiet the whole time only because I am pulling your hair and biting your shoulder...hard.

After a while I notice your erection pressing into my thigh, so I unzip you, pull your cock out, and start rocking back on forth on it.

A good 20 minutes later, we both cum extremely hard!!! You feel my pussy clamp down around your cock.

The movie ends, we get up, and we go to clean off. We had orgasmed and both squirted several times and you had gotten sticky cum all along my inner thigh down to my knees.

I am dancing for you at this night club later, when you start looking at me from across the room at the bar where you had went to get us some drinks.... You are just staring at me none stop, we make eye contact and it's as if you want me to follow you. So I did, and you lead me to the nearest wall and put your thick warm tongue inside my mouth while rubbing your body against mine. You pull my skirt up and I don't know what to do so I just looked at you as you slowly put your hand inside my panties and started playing with my clit. The loss of control excites me even more. (I don't give that up easily) I go to the bathroom with you and we fuck against the mirror.

So, you know you are married to a girl who likes to have kinky sex everywhere and any time I can, right? I really like public places and I don't care who is there.

So... on the way home we are about out of gas and thirsty and stuff (I wouldn't know why...lol) anyways... so we stop at that Stuckey's convenience store to get some sodas and gas.

I look at you before we get in the store and tell you to meet me in the restroom. I go into the restroom. You go and look at the sodas and stuff. When you come into the restroom I am already naked.

You quickly kiss me and start sucking on my nipples. I am moaning by this point. You lick your way down my body and drive your tongue into my hot pussy. I am swaying on my feet, my knees are week... (Yeah, you so do that to me). You lick and sucked at my clit till I cum hard and get your face all wet.

You stand up and I immediately go to your crotch and lower your zipper and take your cock in my mouth. I suck on you for a while. I stop and put my leg up on the sink and told you to fuck me.

You slid your cock into me and on the first thrust you are balls-deep. We fuck like that for about 15 minutes. I then tell you I want you in my ass.

We've never done anything in public before, but hell you are game, I mean with everything else we have done tonight, why stop now, right...

You got some of my cunt-juice and some lotion I carry and lube me up and slid your cock in my back door slowly. Once you get in, you fuck my so tight little pink hole hard and fast. You are holding onto my shoulder with one hand and pulling my hair back with the other one... I am moaning and gasping with every thrust.

Just after you cum, we hear a knock at the door. "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?" someone is shouting through the door. I yell, "Nothing. I am just about done."

We clean ourselves up...again...lol... and you leave the restroom first. Five minutes later I come out, wearing nothing but my coat. It is open. You pay for our soda and get a discount, cause the guy can't believe his eyes...