Our Favorite Cock

Story Info
Husband meets wife's lover for the first time.
2k words
125.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there. My name is Michelle. I'm a 35 year old, beautiful married woman. I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs. I have 38C tits that I guess are only average but my legs are very long and muscular. And my husband has a foot fetish so I always get a pedicure on Fridays and wear sexy shoes, even around the house. I used to like to please my husband by massaging and rubbing his cock and balls with my feet until he came. However, about six months ago, I started cheating on him.

I met a 22 year old hunk on a website that was a lot like this one. I got to see a picture of him clothed and naked. He was very handsome and about 6'4". His cock looked about average but definitely bigger than my husband's who's only about 5". I guess I was just getting bored of my dull sex life. I needed something more exciting and when I met up with John, that's exactly what I got. I didn't realize he was 6'4" tall from the photo. And oh my God. When I reached into his pants (We were driving to see a movie for our first date.), his cock seemed pretty small at first. But when it got hard, it had to be a thick 8".

I didn't want to do anything else after that discovery except play with it. John made me see the movie though. We sat in the back and I played with it for the entire two hour movie. I rubbed my hand up and down the inside of his pant leg. Eventually he came in his pants. There was so much cum, it totally looked like he pissed himself. We rushed out to the car so no one would see. When we got to my house, John pulled right up into my driveway even though I told him not to.

Unlike my husband, John is very disobedient but something about it turns me on. I had told my husband that I was out with girlfriends so I didn't want him to glance outside and see an unfamiliar vehicle. He was probably inside writing out bills or something and could glance or even walk out at any moment. I was fussing over this situation with John but he just smiled at me and started to pull my head down to his lap.

When he yanked out that big thick dick, I shut right up. I never new it was normal for some men to have cocks this big. And it was so hard after only about fifteen minutes of a drive. I tried to swallow as much as I could but could only manage about 6" before really gagging. This is something I never do for my husband but this man really deserved it. He was so much bigger and hotter than my husband. I slurped and sucked until he shot another load but this time it was forced down my throat. Then he told me to hurry inside to Hubby.

I hurried in feeling so used but happy at the same time. I wondered if this was how my husband feels when I just let him eat me out, lick my toes and jerk off? When I kissed Matt (my husband) hello, he asked why I tasted funny. I told him we had fish at dinner but I would go wash up. I fingered myself off in shower but I still didn't feel satisfied. I told Lisa my story so my lie was covered but Lisa was more interested in John. I felt so guilty but I couldn't stop thinking about how hot he was. I ended up fucking Matt that night and we talked dirty about going to the porn shop and buying a dildo for me.

I didn't think Matt would seriously do it but one night he did indeed come home with and 7 ½" latex cock. I used it with him for many hours but couldn't stop thinking about John. I finally had to call John back on a Friday. He was so conceded as though he knew I would call him back. And he asked if I've been thinking about his cock. How the Hell did he know that? I asked if he wanted to hang out on Monday but he demanded that he come over to my house right then and there. Before I could even cancel my nail appointment, he was here.

I was so horny. We fucked and sucked until he came in my pussy. It felt almost spiritual, the way his big cock filled my cunt and stretched its walls. Then he told me we were going to fuck again but upstairs. When he asked what side of the bed Matt sleeps on, I began to feel really bad again. I pointed sheepishly and he threw me down on that side. It felt so good to have a man who was taller than me and strong enough to move me around. I wondered if most women were used to sex this good? While fucking on Matt's side of our bed, John asked me how big John's dick is. I told him and John laughed.

Then I laughed too and made fun of the fact that I never had such good sex on this bed. I wasn't feeling so bad anymore. I thought of how much Matt likes to be submissive and how he might even get off if he was here right now. He certainly wouldn't be able to beat John up. Then I remembered the pedicure appointment. While my legs and feet were flapping up and down in the air from the pounding I was receiving, I reached up and slid off my high heel slippers. I put them on the bed next to me. When John said he was going to cum, I told him to wait and cum in my shoes. He did and I quickly placed them back on my feet.

My toes felt great as they squished into the warm semen. When John gave me a strange look, I simply told him I missed my pedicure and shrugged. I didn't want to get him jealous by explaining Matt's foot fetish.

After John returned from the shower, I was getting nervous again. It was two o'clock and Matt gets out early on Fridays. I told him this but instead of putting his clothes back on, he wanted more. He put on a Cisco CD and told me it would calm me down. Then we got into the 69 position and he started kissing my asshole feverishly. Now I was confused. I wondered if this was some fetish of his that I didn't know about. When he crawled out from under me I realized...

He wanted to fuck me in the ass. This was something I haven't done since college and I certainly never did it with Matt. However, I felt a strange need to always do whatever John told me. It hurt so much at first but he reached around and diddled my clit furiously. It felt a little easier after I started playing with my cunt too. Then the inevitable happened...

I didn't hear Matt walk in with the R&B blasting and my face was shoved into the bed spread. He must have been standing there in disbelief for a few seconds before I realized it. John of course didn't say anything. He just kept fucking me in the ass on my husband's side of the bed, with his feet pressed into Matt's pillow. I had to think fast if I wanted to keep getting screwed.

"I'm getting fucked in the ass by a big cock," I shouted. "Do you wanna watch your wife or do you wanna go call the cops?" He looked like he was going to cry but then moved around to my side of the bed to spy on it going in and out. I said, "Yeah, look how much bigger it is. Take off your clothes, you sissy! You know you like it."

While Matt was stripping nervously, John flipped me up and back so he was lying on his back and I was in a Reverse Cowgirl position on top of his wonderful cock. He held my ass cheeks on the way down so his whole member wouldn't slide into my ass. Matt began to position himself so he could fuck my pussy from the front.

"No, no! You won't be needed for that any more. Just kneel down and lick my clit. And make sure you don't touch John at all. He's not a sissy like you," I teased. When Matt was kissing my clit, John pushed me up off his cock, dropped my ass onto his stomach and his big cock struck my husband in the face. Matt pulled back, surprised as Hell and I had to laugh. Then John took hold of his own cock and shoved it into my pussy. Now both my pussy and John's cock were clearly visible to my husband.

"Do you like my shoes today? Lick the soles clean for me right now," I laughed. This was so much fun. I never knew married life could ever be this much fun. Matt licked my shoes like a sick little puppy.

"Now lick my feet you little worm," I commanded in a serious manner. The little guy did it too.

"Guess who's cum that is, Honey?" He really seemed to like this whole thing. Then John turned me over and started at me Doggie Style. My feet were ripped away from my husband but I didn't give a shit any more.

"Go smell my shoes and jerk off in the guest room, right now," I ordered. Jeff watched him leave and then started really pounding me.

"I can't believe you had sex with that guy," Jeff stated. "Your pussy's mine now. You're gonna be my little slut from now on. You like that don't you?"

"Yes, yes. Please, I'll do whatever you want," I shouted.

"I want you to think about my beautiful cock every minute. When you're in the car; when you're talking to your friends on the phone and when you are with your husband. But don't ever fuck him again. Now shout out how good I fuck you and who's bitch you are."

"Oh fuck. You Fuck me the best," I shouted loud enough for my husband to hear me as my orgasm began to build. "Your cock is so fucking big. You fuck me so much better! I'll always be your slut. Oh god yes! Fuck me good."

Now I was just screaming as my orgasm came. After cumming, John spun me around and came all over my face and tits. It felt so hot.

"Now go get your shoes back from that little sissy. And from now on, whenever you want to be the slut that you are, Matt and only Matt has to call me and ask me to come over"

With that, John left and I went into the guest room to see my husband sniffing my shoes and crying. I didn't fucking care anymore though. I needed John in my life no matter what. I shoved my cum-soaked tits into Matt's face and he started to lick.

"I'm sorry Honey but I think I'm in love with him," I stated frankly. He started to whine some more and stroke his little pecker. "I guess you heard that you won't be having real sex with me anymore but I think it's better for you this way. You do realize that you will never be able to please me in that way again. But don't worry; you can still be a big part of my life. I mean whether you want a divorce or not, I'll still need you to lick my toes, lick my ass and lick my cunt. Yes, you're gonna have to stick around. In fact, I'm gonna need you to call John for me in a couple hours to ask him if he wants to go out to the club tonight."

"Am I going with you," Matt asked so shyly.

"Well, I'm not sure. You'll probably have to stay home with the dildo and your hands but maybe if you beg real nicely, John will allow you to come to the club."

If you liked this story, be sure to give me some really filthy feedback.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

in a long marriage of 50 yrs a loving wife id going to need a big cock sometimes. . it happens and its just better if she can have one brought home to her. this is common knowledge

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Matt needs to scramble Johns balls, wack off half his cock and then go shoot himself. Its his only respectable Way to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A poorly written story about a horrible person

No character development, no plot. "I was a normal wife, then I became a cheating bitch instantly when I saw a big dick". Yeah, right. This is what closeted gay men think would be normal behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck that

I hope she gets AIDS, the cunt. Why the fuck is she even married? And the fact that she's practically forcing her husband into never fucking her again is beyond excusable. Let the whore die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm So Hard Now, thanks!

Hot story has me jacking. One of my wife's men insists I call, so I love that detail,

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
From Curious to Cuckold A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
Your Inevitable Cuckolding You and your wife relent to a taboo fantasy, and love it.in Loving Wives
More Stories