Our First

Story Info
You are so beautiful...
1.9k words
3.4
16.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
recip
recip
3 Followers

My wife was 35 when we got married, she was vivacious and full of passion. We satisfied each other completely; physically and every other way. She was completely devoted to me and eagerly adventurous in our love making. We never did anything with anyone outside the marriage, but she at one time said she wanted us to find someone else to fuck her. I wanted the same thing. We talked about it, fantasized about it richly during our love-making. I believe she wanted it for a number of reasons; she wanted to explore the sensation of multiple partners, she wanted to pursue the "naughtiness" of it by getting used and she wanted to give the gift of her body to others, not at all in a promiscuous way, but more because she knew she was very good and wanted to have other men enjoy her talents. I wanted it for more prurient reasons, I just wanted to see her get fucked.

Some things leading up to possibly finding someone else were exciting to us. She frequently gave me blow jobs in the car and we would have sex in the car, either while driving or while stopped somewhere. If we were in an open car on a hot summer day, she would often disrobe, tilt back her seat and sunbathe while we drove, either on the freeway or on a back road. More than a few other drivers saw her. One time we drove through a rural neighborhood as she knelt on the seat and sucked me. She had on a thin, small sleeveless top and nothing else. Her ass was in the air facing the passenger window. I was stopped at a red light and a jogger came by, paused and looked in appreciatively. When I told her later, she became excited, pleased and very aroused.

In those years, she was very attractive. She kept herself in very good shape and dressed (when dressed) with taste and style. She had a natural beauty that came from deep within her, reflecting her wisdom and intelligence. And she still had the fresh-faced cuteness of a high school girl. She never smoked or drank. Physically, she had the body of a woman, with large, spectacular breasts. Although she didn't need to, she shaved every day, including her entire vaginal area.

She loved sex. We had it two or three times a day, every day. On our honeymoon, we fucked a dozen times over the course of one day and a long evening, with time out for meals and naps. In the years after, she usually sucked me and swallowed my cum every single day.

She enjoyed, celebrated even, in showing lots of cleavage in public. We talked frequently about "that guy in the restaurant", or "the guy at the gas station". We fantasized about bringing him back to our hotel to fuck her. She wanted to go to a nude beach and lie on her back with her legs open in the sun. She knew it would not only drive all the guys crazy, but it would also mean she would be getting her brains fucked out as soon as we found the space and time to do it.

We soon decided to just do it. Just find a guy.

I remember the first time I watched her having sex as if it was yesterday. It began while we were at an ocean side resort in California. I was on the verandah under a beach umbrella, reading a book. She was lying on a beach towel on the sand about a hundred feet away. I was positioned where I could see her easily and glanced up periodically at her. She was wearing a brightly colored bikini that was small but not really revealing or daring. She didn't want to go all out to be attractive. She knew she had no need to. On the flight out, we had talked quite a bit about what she and I both wanted this trip, and essentially, it was for her to have sex with another man. We thought it would be best to start with slow, tentative steps and see what developed. We also figured it would be best if I was in the room, and if the guy didn't want that, we'd keep looking. We were both so excited and nervous just talking about it, we were almost shaking. The first night in the room, I think we fucked four or five times not only from lust but also just raw sexual tension. We eventually collapsed around midnight and got up at ten the next morning. After a "good morning" love making session, we had a leisurely breakfast in the room and went out to the beach around twelve thirty. From the room window, we had spotted a good place for her where I could see her from the veranda. I went out a minute or two before she did, although I don't think anyone would have noticed me in her presence. I watched her walk along the path toward the beach. She had a little wrap over her bikini, a bag, big sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat. She looked fabulous, and I noticed more than a few heads turn as she arrived, laid out her towel took off her wrap and laid down.

The guys on the beach continued to stare or detoured on the path to the surfside bar to walk slowly by her. Even the young dads or boyfriends enjoyed the view, at least until they got caught. After no more than fifteen minutes, a guy of about twenty-five, tall with a decent build, paused beside her, looking down. He said a few words and she slowly pulled down her sunglasses. I could see that she said something as he smiled and knelt beside her. They talked for a while, maybe ten minutes, and my heart immediately started beating faster. He signaled the passing drink boy and ordered something. They continued talking; I doubt he knew that from the moment he stopped next to her, he had engaged himself in a job interview; for a very special job. She leaned up on one elbow and faced him as their order arrived. I could see that my wife was sort of flirting but not really flirting, she flickered her fingertips over the swell of her breasts as they talked. They had been chatting for probably more than a half an hour when she looked and pointed over at me. He glanced at me, turned back to take in her attractiveness, as if he was considering something. Very quickly, he nodded his head and stood up.

He reached down and helped my wife to her feet. She gathered up her towel and they started walking in from the beach. Coming to a "Y" in the path, they turned toward the veranda and up to my chair. She simply said, "Honey, this is Jason, and he agrees." My heart stopped for a few beats and restarted, I could only stand and say, "Let's go." I let them walk ahead of me as I love to watch my wife walk, but more importantly my knees were shaking, and I knew I wouldn't have appeared to be particularly in charge.

We got to our room and without any hesitation or preliminary, my wife took off her both her bikini top and bottom and flung back the bedspread. She then turned to Jason, pulled his swim trunks down and put her arms around him. After a long, hip-rocking kiss, she slid down in front of him.

By this time, I was across the room, leaning back in a wicker chair. Inside my shorts, my cock was as hard as granite. My wife was on her knees and beginning to kiss and suck his cock into her mouth. I wasn't sure from the angle I was looking, but it looked both larger and longer than mine. I felt certain that she was going to enjoy this, our, or rather her, first time.

She bobbed slowly back and forth on his cock until she had it entirely in her mouth and down her throat. She once told me that deep throating was not easy for her and she had to struggle to overcome the gag reflex. She had clearly mastered the technique as she tilted back her head and looked directly into his eyes as he slid his cock down her throat. She had one hand on his thigh while the other cupped his balls, gently rolling and massaging them. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out and slowly began to push it back in while she adjusted her lips and throat to accommodate it. Her breasts swayed with the motion beautifully. In fact, the whole scene was everything I had imagined it might be and so much more. My wife was eagerly and passionately on her knees, naked in front of me with another man's cock in her mouth.

As he pulled his cock back from her to begin another cycle, she bobbed her head back and looked up at him. "Please fuck me, now," she said. He stepped back and took her hand as she rose to her feet. She laid on her back on the bed, pulled her knees up and put her feet high in the air. Across the room, I almost had a straight-on view of her pussy. I glanced up at Jason, who was quickly moving around the end of the bed, cock in hand. He knelt over, positioned himself, and began to slide into my wife. I could see her legs quaking as he pushed further. He pulled out slightly, pushed in a little more and pulled out again, each time going deeper until the last thrust brought him fully buried inside her. He began to pump her, in and out, harder and faster. I could hear her sharp, shallow breathing in rhythm with his pumping. I stood up to where I could see her face. Her expression was a combination of stunned ecstasy and intense, burning lust. She began to pant and make small whimpering noises that grew to become harder and louder as she approached orgasm. They both came violently at the same time. He continued to pump his cum into her and as they both relaxed their passion, he collapsed on top of her. They both lay there while their breathing slowly returned to normal.

Jason fucked my wife twice more before he left. He thanked her, and they kissed deeply again at the door. I looked straight at him and told him we may ask him back.

I turned to my smiling wife and said, "Now it's time for me to reclaim you." I slipped out of my shorts as she lay back on the bed. I wasn't surprised that my rock-hard cock slid all the way into her with no delay. I pumped more briefly than usual before exploding into her. After, we both fell into a deep sleep, woke up, fucked again and then ordered room service. Over champagne, we talked about how it was, her getting fucked by an absolute stranger and me watching my wife as it happened. We both agreed that it was an amazing, wonderful, unforgettable experience and we both wanted to do it again, soon.

"Just one thing, though," she said, looking at me with a smile. I paused. "What's that?"

"Next time, I want to swallow his cum. Or maybe swallow his cum while you fuck me."

recip
recip
3 Followers