Our First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've tried anal sex before but never liked it. This time is so different, the feelings so new. It feels so wonderful that you start to buck against my finger. Feeling my finger in your ass and my cock in your pussy brings on feelings of a new need, a new desire. You want more than just my finger up your ass, you need to feel my cock there. I sense your need as I withdraw my cock from your pussy. After withdrawing my finger from your ass, I roll you over onto your side. I move behind you. I place my cock against your asshole. You feel the head of it against your opening, you need it inside of you. You push back ever so gently, the head of my cock enters you and you catch your breath. Lust over takes you again and you push back against me harder. I slide in deeper and deeper, finally reaching my length. Your ass feels like it is stretched beyond it's limits. You feel a small sensation of pain, but a pain which is overcome with pleasure. You need to feel me pumping in and out of your ass. As I do I reach around your waist with my hand and start playing with your pussy, flicking your clit with my fingers. Keeping time with my cock pumping in and out of your ass. I kiss your neck and shoulders softly, all the while never stopping the movement below. I reach into your pussy with two fingers as my cock slides in and out of your ass. You cry out with pleasure , you've never felt so full, so used, so complete. You feel like nothing ever could feel as good as it does right now. But you realize you were wrong as the first waves of orgasm crash over you and you reach even another climax.

I feel your pussy ripple with your orgasm and the walls of your ass tighten around my cock so tightly that the sensation sends shivers up my spine, and cause my balls to tighten as I feel the first waves of orgasm start. I climax with you, sending spurt after spurt of semen deep inside your ass. You feel the warmth of my cum as it leaves my cock. It feels like it has set you on fire as it burns deep with in you. You cry out and I cry out, as we both feel the extreme pleasure of the moment. We slowly stop our movements. My cock still deep inside of you. You roll your head where I can kiss you. We kiss for a moment and you lie your head down and close your eyes. You've never felt so used, nor have you ever felt so whole, so complete, so wonderful. You drift off to sleep.

My cock goes limp inside of you. I with draw it slowly so as not to wake you. I kiss you lightly on the forehead as I get up. I watch you for awhile as you sleep. I marvel at the feelings we have shared.

I get dressed and get a rose from the vase on your night stand and I place it on the pillow next to you. I cover you with a sheet and kiss you once more on the forehead. You whimper softly.

As I walk down the sidewalk to my car, to make my trip home, I think of all we have shared today. And I wonder if we will ever be able to share it again. Who knows? Only time will tell. But for now we'll have the memories, and they will have to be enough. As I close the door and start my car, I take one last look at your house and smile.

12