Our First Adventure

Story Info
Wife takes advantage of opportunity while husband watches.
2.1k words
4.01
120.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icu1969
icu1969
5 Followers

Okay, Here is another one of those, "I never thought I would have anything like this to write about" stories. My wife and I have been married for five years and are very secure in our relationship. We both trust each other completely and tell each other everything. I think that is the only way that the following incident could happen and have a happy ending. Christy is a five foot nine inch blonde bombshell (and that's not just me talking). At six foot two and two hundred lbs. I am not too shabby myself. Both of us spend a lot of time working out or playing sports.

Every time we go out she draws attention from the opposite sex and often other women as well. If I walk away to go to the bar for drinks or to talk to someone else, within two minutes she will have someone approaching her. Me, I get a kick out of it. Depending on the mood, sometimes she will tell them she is married and that I will be right back, or sometimes she will just play along and enjoy the attention. With me working as a DJ, I have had plenty of opportunities to watch her as she hangs out at the club while I'm working.

We had shared our fantasies about being with other people and discussed the possibilities of acting some of them out. All of this led to some interesting conversations as to how we could make this happen and what each of us would be comfortable with. Up to this point, all this was just talk and fantasy material. Then one day, the conversation took a turn. It seems that Christy had started getting friendly with one of the regulars at the bar I work at. During one of our discussions, I asked her whom she would want to hook up with if we were to turn fantasy to reality. She told me this guy, Calvin had been flirting with her and that she found him interesting. He was an interesting combination of a well-dressed businessman, but also a member of a biker gang. (I know, a very unusual combination, but I think that's what drew her to him) Now I knew Calvin too and in our discussion I told her that I would be fine with her getting together with him if the opportunity arose.

As fate would have it, not long after that conversation, the club I was working at held a wet T-shirt contest. Now I knew that if she would enter, Christy would win easily but I did not pressure her to enter or even ask. I didn't have to. Calvin was in the club, and between him and some of the other guys, she was talked into entering.

Normally I would be down on the floor running the contest with my partner playing the music, but since Christy was a contestant, I figured that to avoid any accusations of bias I would stay in the booth and run the music while my partner emceed the contest. This left me behind the contestants as they came up on the stage one by one so I could not see the front of Christy or what she was showing. I could see the look of the lucky stiff who got to soak her with water and the audience as they crowded closer. Just the look on the faces told me they were all impressed. Of course she won by a landslide and for the rest of the night she basked in the glory, wet clothes and all.

While I was working, I watched as Calvin continued to flirt with Christy. I managed to spend some time down on the floor with them, and all three of us spent some time talking. Calvin invited us out to the gang's clubhouse after the bar closed. This was usual since we have made friends with members of the club and had been out there numerous times to party and unwind after getting off of work.

This night it turned out the only people to go to the clubhouse was Calvin, Christy, me, and two other girls. When we realized no one else was coming, the other two girls decided they wanted to go home, but they were in no condition to drive. Well, it didn't take me long to realize that if I took them home, that would leave Christy at the clubhouse alone with Calvin. The moment of decision was upon me. I knew if I left, Calvin would be hitting on Christy.

I decided I was up for this and resolved to get the girls home as quickly as possible and get back to the clubhouse. As I volunteered to drive the girls, I gave my wife a knowing look. I hustled the girls out to my truck and ran into an amazing streak of luck. Another of our friends showed up and finding out that know one else was there, offered to give the girls a ride. As soon as they took off, I quickly snuck back up toward the clubhouse. I knew that Calvin and Christy would have heard the car leave and assume that everyone was gone. I figured this was my chance to sneak up and see what was happening.

As I looked in the window, I was in for a surprise. Things had evidently moved along VERY rapidly. Christy was sitting on the bar spread eagle, naked from the waist down with Calvin's head buried between her legs. I had been gone less than two minutes and Calvin already had her out of her pants. I knew it would be an interesting night.

From the way Christy's hips were clenching and humping against Calvin's tongue, I knew she was enjoying what he was doing. After a thorough tongue lashing, Calvin helped Christy down off the bar and she sat facing away from him on a barstool. Calvin then moved in behind her and started reaching around fondling her while nibbling on her neck.

Because the bar was in my way, I could not see what was going on down below or what her hands were doing. I could only guess as she had them behind her moving her arm up and down. Soon it became frustrating not being able to see everything that was going on. I realized there was another window behind the bar and hurried around to the other side of the building to try to get a better view.

As it turned out, I am glad I moved when I did, because soon after getting to the other window, Calvin stood Christy up and leaned her against the bar with her gorgeous naked ass sticking out behind. My new vantage point gave me a great view of Calvin moving up close and the first dick besides mine since we have been married slowly entered my wife.

Up to that point, I did not know if I would be jealous or not. Watching my wife enjoying getting fucked was such a turn on I knew we both were hooked. I just stood there taking in the site of another man's dick sliding in and out of my wife's cunt, shiny and wet from her excitement. I watched for quite a while (at least it seemed that way) then started to wonder what I should do. Should I stay where I was and let them finish or should I make my presence known and join in. In the end I decided that I wanted to be more involved.

I moved around to the door, which just happened to be right in front of where they were facing. I stood in the doorway for two or three minutes just watching the look on my wife's face before even being noticed. They were so into what they were doing that I thought they would never notice me.

Finally, Calvin looked up and saw me in the doorway. He did not know that Christy had already discussed the possibility of involving him, and he stopped in mid stroke knowing he had just been caught fucking another man's wife. His sudden stop caused Christy to look up.

The look on her face will be etched in my memory forever. The only way I could describe it would be a combination of "Oh shit, I've been caught" and "Oh baby, look how good I am getting fucked." I have jacked off to the memory of that look on her face many times.

At that point, Calvin had pulled out as I walked over on the opposite side of the bar from them. I let Calvin and Christy know that I was Okay with what was going on and that we didn't need to stop now. That put both of them at ease and Christy reached over and grabbed Calvin's flagging cock. Seeing her wet inflamed pussy lips and watching her slide her hand up and down his cock still wet from her juices, getting him hard again was another turn on. What made it even more erotic was the fact that it was the hand with her wedding ring wrapped around another man's cock.

Soon Calvin was hard again and Christy bent back over the bar. Never letting go of that cock, she pulled Calvin back into place behind her and I watched him enter her for a second time in one night. I leaned down and gave Christy a deep kiss and when we separated lips. She smiled and between gasps told me she loved me. I, in turn told her how much I loved her and what a turn on it was to watch her enjoying herself.

I reached over and pulled her shirt up (evidently they had been in too much of a hurry to get that off) and started fondling her tits and rock hard nipples while alternately kissing her and looking over her back to watch her getting reamed by a strange cock. Calvin's hands alternated between gripping her ass cheeks and hips to pull her back against his cock while occasionally sliding a hand down to play with her clit. I could hear the slapping of his hips and balls against her ass as he pounded his cock in and out. What a turn on it was kissing my wife as she gasped and moaned into my mouth from the pleasure.

I could tell the end was close as her gasps got more ragged and her whole body started to twitch. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the edge of the bar hanging on as she got a serious fucking. Then suddenly her orgasm flooded over her and I knew from experience that he would not be able to resist and would quickly follow. I was right and Calvin followed right behind her clenching his ass cheeks as he held himself buried completely inside her filling her with his cum. After coming down from their high, there was no uneasiness between us, just an understanding that we all had a great time, but it was time for me to get her home.

It was a struggle to get Christy jeans back on, as they were still wet from earlier that evening, along with the fact that her legs were wobbly from exertion. As they got dressed, Christy's G-string was nowhere to be found.

It was only a fifteen-minute trip home, but it seemed to take forever as we were both keyed up replaying the nights activities while she played with my rock hard cock and I played with her hot wet pussy. By the time we walked in the door, we were already tearing our clothes off and we were quickly naked and sliding my cock into her hot wet pussy.

Let me tell you. It was an amazing feeling sliding my cock into her pussy knowing it had so recently been pounded and filled by someone else's cock. I thought I would cum immediately, but amazingly I was able to last as we relived the fucking and excitement we had both felt. All this was enough to make us both cum with an explosive orgasm at the same time adding my load to what was already in her.

The next time we went out to the clubhouse, we both had to suppress a laugh as we looked up and saw Christy's G-string hanging on the wall serving as a reminder of that night every time we saw it. That night led to a lasting friendship between all three of us with many more memorable events, but those will have to be saved for future stories.

icu1969
icu1969
5 Followers