Our First Affair

Story Info
A fine line between cocky and confident.
1.6k words
4.15
61.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

"Once you are here, I will have my dick in your mouth within five minutes."

There is a fine line between cocky and confident, and he came across as the latter. If he did not, I would not drive the couple of hours to see if he was full of shit.

He showed me pictures on the internet; pictures of his dick and him standing there holding it, and pictures of it from different angles. He definitely is bigger than my husband is. Moreover, after the last time my husband and I had sex, I definitely needed some good fucking.

You see, the last time my husband and I had sex; it consisted of ten minutes of me blowing him, and five minutes of fucking. I needed a good pounding, and that is just what he promised.

As I came around the corner to his place, he waited in the driveway to lead me into his house. I parked on the street as he said, and followed him inside the house.

No sooner did the door close than he turned me towards him and kissed me hard. I was right. He had me before he kissed me. Once he did, however, I knew that I would do what he wanted for my entire time there.

He was black, and over six feet tall. He stood about 8 inches over me, and had long arms, which easily wrapped around me, pulling me close to him. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against my stomach, and knew that I was going to be stretched, just as I wanted.

He led me into the room and started taking off my shirt and bra. He then laid me on the bed, on my back, and pulled his cock out of his pants, pushing it into my mouth, not forcefully, but enough that I wanted to take him deeply into my mouth.

He was right. He had his dick in my mouth within the first five minutes. I was glad. I wanted to see that dick up close and personally, before he filled me with it. That is getting ahead of me.

After a moment or two of sucking his cock, he pulled it out, so that we could finish getting undressed. It was nice, seeing that thick cock pointing straight up, looking primed to please me as I deserved. He helped slide my pants off, and stood there, looking at me naked.

I am not a model type, but he made me feel gorgeous. I could not wait for him to take me; fuck me like his little white slut.

Once we were naked, he gently threw me onto the bed, and positioned us into a sixty-nine. We were on our sides, with his cock in my mouth, and me sucking it, while he put one, and then two fingers into my pussy. I think it was no more than five strokes of his second finger that made my pussy gush. It felt so good to finally cum as I needed.

Yet, he continued. He was forcing his fingers in and out of my cunt, as I felt my juices against my ass. He was three fingers in, when I started taking his cock deep in my mouth. I did not think I would be able to take it all, but I did so, and did it quite well. I felt the head of his cock brushing the back of my throat. It was definitely going deeper than my husband could and I wanted more.

I hungrily sucked on his cock. He spread my legs even more, as he started fingering my cunt, making my juices flow more and more. The more I came, the more I wanted to make him cum.

I moved my hand under the shaft of his cock, and fondled his balls, as I took his cock even deeper in my mouth. I felt his cock throbbing, knew it was ready to shoot, and all I could think about is that I wanted him to cum as hard as he made me cum.

With one final thrust, he pushed his cock deeper in my mouth, and shot his load. I hungrily drank every drop as he continued to finger me, making my pussy gush yet again. I had cum harder so far than I had since I got married. I still wanted more.

He asked me if I brought my favorite dildo as instructed. How could I refuse? He had me from the beginning, and was making me putty in his hands... or at least, on his fingers so far.

I went to my purse, and got my dildo. It was quite long and thick; about eight inches long, about 2.5 inches across which was bigger than my husband. In fact, I was shocked he let me have it because of the fact. I brought it over and handed it to him.

He turned me, and bent me over the edge of the bed. He then teased my slit with it before he pushed it in. The dildo never slid in so easily before, but I was so excited, it slid in with ease.

He then sat me on the bed, near where his wife sleeps. It was so fucking hot, being forbidden, both of us cheating, fucking where he fucks his wife. I could not wait to see what else he had in store.

He sat me back, and pushed the rubber dick inside of me, working it in and out. As I sat back and enjoyed, I looked at the multiple wet spots on the bed. And I was about to make another one, right where she sleeps. God, I was wet

I leaned back, and took that dick, slowly fucking me. I tossed my head back and forth, as he fucked me with the giant dildo.

He fucked me like that for about 10 minutes, but it felt like hours. I was enjoying the fucking more than I have for years. I came so hard that I knew that the smell would be in the blankets for days

What I did not know was that his dick was back to its full rigidity. It looked bigger than the rubber dick I was getting now. He looked down at me with the lustful look that I will never forget.

"On your knees, you little white slut." God, I did it without thinking about it.

He moved me towards the edge of the bed, and stroked his cock up and down my slit. He pushed his cock inside me, and it felt deliciously wonderful. His cock stretched me even more than my rubber dick does. He slowly pumped it in and out of my cunt.

After a minute or two of slow fucking, I felt something against the edge of my anus. I looked back, and saw that he was pushing the head of my dildo into my ass. I pushed back instinctively, and felt my asshole being stretched as mush as my cunt was getting.

"How does it feel, you little white slut? How do you like this big black cock?"

"I love your big black cock. Fuck your little white slut with that big dick!"

He kept fucking me. He pounded my cunt as he fucked my ass with the dildo. I felt my juices leaking down my leg, as he fucked me with his big black cock.

He then pulled his dick out followed by my rubber dick, and backed off a bit.

"On your back, slut. I want to watch you as I fuck you."

I obeyed. God, I was his. He could fuck me almost any time he wanted, and he knew it. He was going to fuck me any way he wanted.

Once I was on my back, he tossed the dildo to the side. He took my ankles, and put them high on his shoulder, as he started sliding his cock deep inside me.

He lowered my feet to his chest, making it so that my ass lifted off the bed with every stroke. He pounded my cunt so hard; I felt it in every part of my body. I felt his balls slapping my anus, as he spread my legs further, fucking me longer, harder, and deeper than I have had in a long time.

After minutes, but what enjoyably felt like hours, his cock started twitching and throbbing inside me. I knew he was about to cum again, cum deep in my pussy. I came again before he did, making it wetter than I believe it ever had been. Then he shot.

I have never felt such extreme bliss as I did when that big black cock filled my pussy with hot cum. He grunted a few times, and with each grunt, I felt cum seeping inside me. I came again, forcefully, pushing that wonderful cock out of me. I looked down and watched as all the juices and cum seeped out of me, onto the bed.

He crawled onto the bed with me, and kissed me, while rubbing my clit some more. Then I pushed him off, and moved down his body. His cum coated cock looked so inviting; I had to take another taste of his cock. I flicked my tongue in his slit, and tasted his cum and mine mixed.

A few minutes later, we took a shower. I cleaned his cock one last time, and then we finished up. As I left his place, kissing him, I told him that next time, it is in my bed.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers