Our First Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not want to disappoint her though, so I used what little strength I had left to flip her small body again to the side. I lunged over on her and dove my tongue back to her clit and pussy lips again. I had never seen a woman this turned on. I cannot even put into words how deeply red her lips were and they were permanently open like they were welcoming whatever onslaught I could give with no hesitation. I shot two fingers in that opening to fill her up. She gasped as I immediately went to that once again G-Spot of hers, which was the easiest to find out of all of the women I had had the pleasure of doing this with. I did not even try to build her up or let her adjust. I wildly licked her clit and worked my fingers over her G Spot, sometimes dragging them straight down and sometimes doing slow and fast circles on top of it. It was so amazing to watch this and feel her inside working. Her thighs were up in the air, her arms were down her sides, and her tits were swollen and heaving again. Then I felt it.

I felt that rhythm come back to me like an old musician who has not picked up his instrument in five years, then suddenly hears the music begin to flow from his touches like magic. This was the stroking I used to do with her that made her lose control. I had the placement and the rhythm. I stopped licking her clit. I knew I had her pushed towards a much deeper and more fulfilling orgasm than her clit could ever offer. I also wanted to witness her body when I made her sing out.

Boom! That orgasm hit like a freight train. I had to fight inside her pussy to keep my barrage going. It rolled through her body, and I looked down to see her legs shaking and her tits heaving like she had just stuck her finger in a low voltage socket. She was completely at my mercy, except her pussy walls were fighting my fingers for control, and that is where and how I liked her to be. I just kept driving my fingers on her G-Spot, giving her no time to recover. No more than one minute later, BOOM! An even stronger one hit her body again. I could barely fight her pussy walls off this time. She looked gorgeous losing control in ecstasy like that. Her head was rolled back, as well as her eyes. Her hips rose up in the air exposing her now pink asshole to me as her whole body was flowing blood through on high. I just kept playing her like I suddenly had had an awakening. It was like I was stroking a guitar, hitting every string just right to make gorgeous music flow freely. She could not even utter a moan she was experiencing such deep pleasure.

I wanted this woman again. Then, much to my surprise, I do not know if she saw me stroking my cock hard or just knew what I had on my mind by reading my eyes as that orgasm continued through her body, but she moaned "Fuck me baby, fuck me as hard as you can!"

I lost control at that point. My cock instantaneously swelled up hard as a rock again. My adrenaline was flowing again, and I shocked myself by placing my body over hers, left hand on the bed, and used my right hand and arm only to lift her whole body off the bed and over to put her hips on a pillow and face her towards the headboard. I did not hesitate. I fed my cock into that woman inch by inch with no regard for being gentle or soft. I wanted to fuck her, and I once again lost control of being the normal gentleman I was. I began thrusting in and out of her like a man possessed. Her pussy looked so good swallowing every inch of my cock and I could once again feel and hear my low hanging balls smacking her ass with a loud pop each time I went inside of her hard and firm. I lifted my weight up off of her and stood upright on my knees to then grab her ankles and push her legs up high as possible and as wide as I could force them. I got an invincible feeling again watching her facial expressions of pure pleasure each and every time I slammed my cock into her. I just relentlessly slammed into her time after time with every ounce of force I had, watching her face for any signs of discomfort, with no intention of stopping this onslaught even if she did wince a bit. She was way too soaked to feel anything but pleasure anyway, and somehow through my animal like mindset, I knew this. I had no intentions of getting fancy either by trying to change positions. I intended to slam her this way until I drained myself inside her pulsing pussy. I felt no pain, no weakness, only pure strength and virility. I finally began to feel cum begin to form in my balls. I just kept pumping. I released her ankles and grabbed her hips for a better grip to really pull and push myself in and out. I slowly heard the slapping of my balls stop as they began to suck into my body for the cum that was building. I felt a surge in her body as I literally manhandled her with my brute strength pushing and pulling her whole body to meet my thrusts. Her pussy began to clamp to meet each thrust and I felt an orgasm release from deep within her body again and I saw her face. I drew every last ounce of strength in me out to pump her. At the top of her climax I felt my body lurch and felt another huge load of my cum go deep down inside of her to fill her full until it streamed back out of her and down my balls and her ass.

I was once again in that now familiar daze. I could not even pull my spent cock out of her pussy. I just sat there frozen in time while it slowly subsided and came out with a gush of our mixed juices. An unbelievable feeling of relaxation and satisfaction rolled through me, replacing the adrenaline and wild animal feelings I had just moments before.

I eventually was able to topple my body onto the bed to recover somewhat from what had just happened. We had taken 3 hours to fuck our brains out, and after her four orgasms and my two, we knew we had gotten our afternoon's worth for the time being. I shared a hot shower with her to try and recover some facade of what we looked like when we entered the room earlier. I watched her with anticipation clean my cum out of her pussy and then reach up to wash my cock and balls for me. We rinsed off and shared a deep, passionate kiss as that water flowed over our nude bodies. I whispered in her ear to not let this go more than 6 months before we get back together, and she agreed. We dressed and said our goodbyes. I turned to see her leave as I arrived in the lobby to check out. I hope we do not go that long between visits again, but to be honest, if the sex we share continues to get hotter and hotter, I am not sure either one of us can stand it. I guess we will have to manage through it with smiles on our lips and dazes in our eyes. Amazing how a fire can be recovered after so long and still turn into a wild fire.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a story wow...how Nice of a gentleman to share... If only real life was so amazing, mehbe one sweet day..... I'll close my eyes and my clit will click and I'll wake up in Neverland

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Our First Affair Previous Part

Similar Stories

A Dirty Old Man Woman seeks her perfect partner a dirty old man.in Mature
Old Man Larry A young woman's fantasy for dirty old man finally fulfilled.in Mature
The First Real Affair Mature lady starts her first real affair.in Mature
Fucking a Married Woman at a Party Wife seduces married man at a party.in Loving Wives
Co-Workers Stranded in a strange city with a married co-worker.in Loving Wives
More Stories