Our First Attempt

Story Info
First time bondage.
1.6k words
4.43
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first ever erotic story. Please give me appropriate feedback. The story details a couple's first attempt at BDSM from a first and second person perspective. I plan to write a sequel.

*****

I breathe heavily as I hear the key turn in the lock. I feel tingly in my pussy. "My love!" you call out to me. I wait for you to figure it out. You walk right up and open the door to the bedroom. A big smile lights up your face. But I did not miss the miniscule moment of shock before the smile. We have discussed this for over a year but it is not something you imagined I would be comfortable with.

I am dressed in a black corset and crotch-less pantyhose. My hands and legs are bound to the bed with crude rope. On my left are laid out a blindfold and a ball gag and on my right a feather tickler and a paddle. You take a few moments to take all this in but then your eyes are fixated on my face; first on my eyes which seem to be challenging you to go all out and do whatever you can think of to me, and then on my parted lips that seem to tell you to be gentle to me in my vulnerable position. You have always wanted this kind of control over my sexuality and we have often discussed it but you never thought I would go all in.

I expected you to say something. But you let your eyes do all the talking. I could have been dressed in a nine yard saree and would have still felt naked in front of you. That is the kind of look you gave me as you undressed. You were undressing me with your eyes. Once I saw your dick, I started squirming. My pussy was now wetting the sheets. I moaned lightly. That is too much for you. You don't bother taking off your shirt and dive right in.

One thing we have always been awkward about is you eating me out. I always insist that I prefer your dick rather than your tongue in my pussy. But the truth is that I have always felt like you are merely doing me a favour when you go down on me. Today you have decided to prove me wrong. I am, after all, at your mercy. You put your tongue at the base of my slit and slide it slowly up till you reach my clit. You circle it twice and look up at me. I have closed my eyes and am grinding my teeth. You know exactly what I want, but you are not ready to give it to me yet. You are just getting started.

I am quivering in anticipation when instead of your soft tongue on my pussy, I felt a sharp sting on my thigh. I think I heard the crack only a millisecond before my eyes flew open. The first thing I noticed was the look of sheer evil on your face. I am in for a rough ride. But I am not going down meekly. I bend my legs as much as the ropes would allow and take your dick between my knees. The touch surprises you as much as it arouses you. You deliver the next blow on my stomach and my knees jerk in reaction. I bite my lip holding back a groan and you bite yours holding back a moan. You lean in for a kiss. The most passionate kiss ever. The fact that I have no control on it makes it that much more exciting for me. You control the depth, the direction and the intensity of the kiss. You run your hand through my hair, and tilt my head backward as the kiss seems to take over my entire body. I lose my being in you.

SLAP! The suddenness of the strike got to me. This time I couldn't hold back and let out a small shriek into your mouth. Before it could sting, though, your hand was caressing my thigh. You dove down almost instantly and replaced your hand with your mouth, slobbering my thigh with kisses. My breathing is shallow as you inch closer to my pussy. I have started leaking again. I close my eyes as you dive down for a lick. I want to savour the feeling but I open my eyes with a gasp. You just flicked my clit pretty hard with your fingers and as rough as it was, it felt great! The feeling was right at the cusp of pain and pleasure. My clit was on fire now and my pussy needed attention. I wanted to say a lot but all I could manage was, "Please..."

That was all you needed. You knew what I wanted. But you were definitely going to do it on your terms. You straddle me, your rock hard dick very deliberately nestled over my pussy. Every small movement you make sets my crotch on fire. This was the time you chose to make use of the blindfold and the gag. They are pretty basic pieces of equipment but you make a big show and take your time putting them in me so that every tiny motion starts at our nether regions and reaches the entire body. I am so wet by now that at one point your dick effortlessly slips into me and you thrust a few times giving me some hope of sweet release before slipping right out. By now I am at the end of my patience and I scream. But the ball gag muffles it. I can't see your reaction anymore but the blindfold doesn't hinder me from hearing you chuckle.

And now you get right down to business. With my senses heightened due to the blindfold and my voice muffled due to the gag, I am now completely at your mercy. You impatiently remove and toss aside the corset and your tongue now explores my boobs. My mind is completely boggled with your soft lips sucking on my left breast and your tongue circling the nipple while your fingers simultaneously pinch and twist the right breast quite brutally. I smile as I realise you are deliberately keeping me on the cusp of pain and pleasure. I suck in a sudden breath as your tongue slips down to my navel. I love the touch. My stomach does a dance of its own in rhythm with your tongue. I don't know if I love this sensation or the excitement is for the southward journey of your tongue.

Finally when the tongue does reach my clit, it surpasses all expectations. I want to cry out in pleasure as you suck my clit out of its hiding place and right into your mouth. I struggle with my bonds and shout into the gag as your tongue circles my clit. The struggle stops as you fingers enter my sopping wet pussy and immediately find my G spot. I sigh and give up trying to get away. My body wants this and that is what I am going to give it. As your fingers start a rhythmic movement inside my pussy touching my G spot on every move and your tongue circles my clitoris even as your lips suck hard on it, I lift my butt off the bed and angle it for you to reach all the right spots. And you are bang on. You seem to have decided to make me cum with everything but your dick. Not that I am complaining. As I approach my release I bite hard on the ball gag and my backside it as far off the bed as it can possibly reach considering the restraints. You are doing your best to keep up with my jerking movements. Finally I am at the point of no return. You choose that very moment to deprive me of any sensation. Lips, tongue, fingers, all gone. I thrash around in frustration and think you just wanted to tease me when I feel something I have never felt before. Five quick slaps on my clit that give me an orgasm I have never had before. This time even the ball gag could not contain my screams.

It took me a good 5 minutes to come back to Earth! Just when I was finally settling down in post-orgasmic bliss you roughly pull off the blindfold and gag and mount me for some animalistic sex. The fact that my pussy is engorged due to the recent orgasm makes it that much more fun for you. You close your eyes in bliss when you enter me and take me hard in the missionary position. This entire ordeal has been torturous for you. You just needed a few seconds in my pussy before you are ready to cum. But you have plans for that as well. You hurriedly prop up my head on a pillow and thrust your dick in my mouth. I don't need to be told twice. I roll my tongue all around your dick and suck hard at the head. But you are in no mood for teasing. You hold onto my hair and start fucking my face like your life depends on it. I moan loudly. The sensation sets you off and you come in my mouth with a guttural groan. I lap it all up and lick my lips. You smile as you collapse by my side. I shift closer to you, trying to snuggle. You kiss my forehead. "I love you!" you say. "You may not say that after your turn is up," I say with a naughty glint in my eye as I wink at you.