Our First Bi Experiences

Story Info
Married couple enjoys bi sex.
5.5k words
4.4
165.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
177 Followers

So we finally get a Friday night all to ourselves. It's been too long since the last time we had no children to worry about for the evening. Well since before our youngest was born 18 months ago. Fortunately she is now old enough to go to grandma's house for the night with her sister and we finally get to be alone.

We made plans all week to go to dinner, have a few drinks, go around to some of the adult shops and what ever else we decide since we do not have any time we need to be home. So we drop the kids off at my mom's house in the late afternoon. We stay for a few minutes to get the kids settled and then we are off. We are headed for Rochester to start our night. As we get to Canandaigua, I decide to surprise you with a stop at the local tattoo and body piercing shop. We had talked about you getting your nipples pierced and I figured this would be the perfect time.

We go inside the shop and thankfully it is empty except for the employees. We tell them why we are here and they take us over to a case that has all kinds of nipple jewelry. They let us look around a bit. You finally decide on a set of rings that will look great hanging from your beautiful nipples. The guy that is going to do the piercing asks if we have made a choice and we point out the set you chose. He then leads us to a private, curtained off area so that other people coming in wouldn't be able to see what is going on. I can see that puts you at ease a little. But you are still very nervous. He tells you to sit in the chair and remove your top and bra. You do so and as you sit I can see you getting really nervous. I grab your hand to try to calm you down. It works a little. He gets out the tools he will need to do the job. They were newly removed from the sterilizing machine and he opens a new needle to do the actual piercing with. He tells you to relax as he takes hold of your left nipple. He asks you if you are ready. As soon as you say you are, he sticks the needle through. You jump in surprise but it is through. He quickly replaces the needle with the first ring and repeats the process on the other. After he is done, we both take time to admire his work. Man those rings look so damn hot in your nipples. If I could, I would have whipped it out and fucked you right there. That will have to wait until later. You dress and we leave.

We are now on our way to dinner. You thank me for the surprise. You tell me it hurt a little, but was worth it. We talk a little bit on our ride to Rochester. Mostly about what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go. You decided for this evening that you would wear a skirt, crotchless panties, stockings, black lace bra, and a black low cut shirt. You look amazing as always. I am wearing a nice pair of slacks, dress shirt, tie animal print thongs and my rubber cock ring.

I decided to take advantage of what you were wearing and started to play with your leg a little. Slowly rubbing it up and down. Working my way up to your pussy that I know is going to be wet. I finally reach it and I am not disappointed. You lift up your skirt and I start to play with your clit. Rubbing it slowly and then fast. I dive my fingers in and out of your hole. Getting you wetter and wetter. It is still light out side since it is early. We are on the thruway and as we drive by big trucks, I pause next to them so they can get a good look and a small show before speeding away from them. This seems to turn you on because you orgasm almost every time. By the time we get to our exit, you have climaxed many times.

We leave the thruway and pay the toll. It only takes a few minutes to get to the restaurant. Once we get there we see that it is packed. We know that this is where we want to eat. The girl that greeted us told us it would be about 30 minutes for a table. So we decide to wait for a table in the bar. The bar has a lot of people in it waiting for tables also. A couple gets up from the bar as we arrive and we quickly grab the newly vacant seats. We order a couple of drinks and sit there talking. After a few minutes you get up to go to the bathroom. While you are gone another couple come up to me and ask if the empty seat is taken. I told them you were sitting there but I decided to be a gentleman and give up the seat for his wife. I figured I would give up my seat for you when you return. Wouldn't bother me to stand. The other couple thank me for the seat and introduce themselves as Ryan and Gina. I introduce myself and tell them your name and that you would be right back.

After a couple more minutes you return to see me talking to them. Formal introductions are made and we continue to make small talk. We find out that they have been married almost as long as we have. They have 2 children. Both boys that are aged between our girls. We give each other a glance saying that we have a lot in common. Come to find out, it is their first time out in over a year. We seemed to have hit it off real well. They ask us if we would like to join them for dinner. We accept even though this was supposed to be our night alone. We just didn't want to pass up the opportunity to make friends with another couple that we seem to have a lot in common with. Ryan goes and tells the girl at the front door that they could combine us at a table for four. After a few minutes more of waiting we get seated.

During dinner we make more small talk. Where we work, where we are from, what we like to do for fun, what our kids names are and ages. Things like that. For some reason every once in a while I would notice Gina looking over at you a little strange. Then I took a good look. You could see the outline of your new nipple jewelry pretty easily. Finally she just up and asks if you have pierced nipples. You tell her you do and explain that you just got them done tonight. You tell her about the experience and she looks intrigued. Then she lets on that she has always wanted to do that but never had the nerve. Ryan says that he would love it if she did that. You tell her that she should just go and do it. Dinner finished rather quickly and we all found ourselves wanting to talk more. We had such a great time over dinner that we decided to include them in our plans for the evening.

The bar area of the restaurant had cleared out considerably compared to what it was before dinner. We decide to grab a booth in the bar for another drink and some more talk. We sat down with our drinks and we told them what our original plans for the evening were. That we were going to go to some of the adult shops around town. They thought that was a great idea and had already thought about that themselves. We finished our drinks and left.

We decided to all go in one vehicle. Since I had one beer before dinner and coke with dinner, it was decided that I had the least to drink and therefore would drive. So we got in to our van (thank god we cleaned it out earlier that day) and headed for Industrial Outlet. We got there and went inside and started to look around. Ryan and I started looking at videos while you and Gina started with the toys. We are looking through different titles. Of course you know what I am looking for. I look over at you and I see you looking at the toys and talking to Gina. Every now and then I see you both look over at me, smile a little bit then continue talking. Then I see what toys you are looking at. You are in the strap-on section of the toys. Are you telling her what you like to do to me? The smiles I keep getting tell me you just might be.

Ryan and I are looking through the dvd's. We make comments to each other here and there about different things that are going on in the pictures on the boxes. We make jokes and laugh a little bit. We talk a little bit about things we like and don't like in the movies and for real. Then he hands me a dvd and asks me if this interested me. It was a movie about swapping. I told him how I felt about it. I told him that if we were to do anything like that, it would be together only. Not separately. Kind of a group thing all in one room or all together. He says he inderstands and grabs another dvd off the shelf. He hands it to me and asks me about it. The picture shows 2 men and 2 women only in a little bit different configuration than normal. They are in a sort of daisy chain. Woman one is sucking guy one's cock. Guy one is sucking guy two's cock and guy two is licking woman two's pussy. That kind of intrigued me and I told him so. He said he thought it was neat. He put it back on the shelf. Well I thought he did anyway.

I looked back over to the two of you. You had some items in your hands. I couldn't see exactly what. I saw you move to the section that held the bigger toys. I saw you make a comment about one of them and you both looked over at me again. You smiled but Gina had a look of shock on her face. It was then that I knew what you were telling her. That we had one that size and I liked to ride it. Ryan came over to me and asked if I knew what you were talking about and what you two had in your hands. I told him I wasn't 100% sure but that you were just in the strap-on section and I would imagine it might have something to do with it. He then tells me that Gina and him have thought about buying one. That she has said she wanted to use one on him and that he loved the idea. They just never had the nerve to buy one. It was then I told him about what we do. That you use one on me on a regular basis. His jaw dropped with an expression of disbelief. I told him it was true and that I loved it when you did that to me. He asked me what else we did. I pointed to the large dildo that you showed Gina earlier and told him that I ride one like that all the time as well. He was in shock but I could tell from the adjusting he was doing that he thought it was exciting.

He then excused himself for a minute and went over to talk to his wife. They went over in to a corner of the store. I came over to you to see what you had. You put your stuff behind your back and told me it was a surprise. I asked if you guys were having a nice conversation. You said you were. You gave me a brief rundown and just as I thought, you told her about us and the strap-on and the large dildo's. You told me that she was getting excited by your talk. You also told me that she told you, basically what Ryan told me. That they had thought about using a strap-on but didn't have the nerve to buy one. You then told me that that is what she was buying tonight.

We talked for a couple more moments when Ryan came up and motioned me aside. I went over to see what was up and I saw Gina approach you. He asked me if we would be interested in going back to their place. We obviously have a lot in common in a lot of areas. I thought it might be a good time but I told him it would have to be ok with you. So I left him telling him I would right back. I get over to you and you tell me that Gina asked you the same thing. If we would like to go back to their place for a couple of drinks and whatever. You said you wouldn't mind and I agreed. So that is what we did. You went up to the counter and made your purchase. You still didn't let me see what you bought. We waited for them to make their purchases.

We all left the store and got back in our van. We went back to the restaurant to pick up their car. We got their and they told us to follow them. We drove for about 15 minutes before pulling in to a nice neighborhood and the driveway of a nice house. We turned the car off and we went inside. For some reason you brought your bag. I guess that it might end up as part of the night right here. They tell us to make ourselves at home and they would get us something to drink. We look around their beautiful home and both spy the hot tub at the same time. They come out and see us looking at it and asked if we would like to get in. We told them yes, but we didn't have any suits with us. They offered to loan us each a suit or we could get in naked. Was up to us. They said they were starting out with suits on. So we decided to take them up on the offer for the suits. We go in to one room and they go in to another. In just a few minutes we all meet at the hot tub. Ryan told us to go ahead and get in and he would grab a couple of bottles of wine and some glasses. He returned after a few minutes with the wine and some cheese. We sat in the tub for a while talking more, eating the cheese and drinking the wine. It was very relaxing.

We talked for a while and the conversation turned to what you all bought in the adult store and your conversations. You both said what you bought was a surprise but that we would find out later. Then Gina came right out and asked me if I really liked being fucked in the ass by you with a strap-on. I told not only did I like it, I loved it. Then she asked about the large dildos we have. She wanted to know if I could really take them. I told her I could and that I loved that as well. I could see Ryan out of the corner of my eye in kind of disbelief. Then she asked me if I was bi-sexual. I told her that I was curious about it. Didn't know if I would actually try it out, but it was a source of curiosity. She asked you the same question to which you replied that you felt just like me. Curious but not sure about actually doing it. They said they felt pretty much the same way as well. We gave each other a look that said "these two are just like us!". The conversation went like this for a little while longer and they asked if we wanted to watch a movie while we relaxed in the tub. We said sure. Ryan got out and brought a tv/dvd combo over on a stand that seemed to be there for just this purpose.

He popped in a dvd and in a few minutes the screen filled with people having sex. It was a typical adult movie. Blond women with big boobs bouncing on equally large cocks. With all the fake moaning to go with it.The movie wasn't very long but it was enough to get us all a little excited. That plus the combination of wine, the tub and our conversation that is. When it was over, Ryan asked if we wanted to watch the one he bought tonight. I never saw him buy one but said sure, why not. He put it in and in a few minutes 2 couples appeared on the screen. I had seen them before but where? Then it hit me, he bought the movie that he asked me about. The one with the 2 couples in the daisy chain. I really sprang to life then. I reached over to your leg under the water and started to rub your leg again. You grabbed my hand and put it right on your pussy. I could tell you were soaking wet even under water. The couples on the screen started getting the action going. At first it was the 2 couples paired together. But it quickly moved to every combination of mouths on cocks and pussies. The girls were licking each other, the guys were sucking each other. Then they got in to the daisy chain that appeared on the box cover. You were rubbing my cock through the trunks I borrowed. I was getting really turned on by everything. I looked over at our hosts and I could tell by the movement of the water that they were getting a little frisky with each other as well. The scene ended with the 2 guys shooting their loads on one of the women's boobs and then all three licked them clean. You orgasm yourself and I almost lost it in the tub. Fortunately I was able to keep control.

They stopped the movie and asked if we would like to get out of the tub and continue in the living room. We were starting to prune up pretty good so we said sure. Ryan ejected the dvd and brought it with him. I grabbed what was left of the wine bottles and you and Gina got the glasses. I was almost embarrassed getting out of the tub since I was sporting a major hard-on. That was until I could see Ryan was in the same situation. We both just blew it off and got out.

We went in the living room. Gina went a got some big towels to sit on since she didn't want to get the couch wet. You and Gina decided to go get changed in to your surprises for us. Ryan told me he hoped I didn't mind but that he had to get out of his wet shorts. He took them off and wrapped one of the towels around his waist. I decided to do the same since I could tell they were going to end up off anyway. Ryan and I sat on the couch to wait. He asked if I wanted to continue the movie while we waited. I said sure why not. He got up and put the dvd in and on his way back, picked up another bottle of wine. He filled our glasses. The movie came on and this time it was 2 different couples. The action was similar to the other scene. We sat watching the action and I started to get another major hard-on. I could tell he was too from the tent in his lap. I tried to adjust things so it wouldn't be so obvious when my cock sprang from in between the folds of the towel. I quickly covered it up and apologized. He told me there was no reason to apologize and he commented that I had a nice cock. I was taken aback a little by this. But said thanks and went back to the movie. The screen showed the two guys laying on their sides in a 69 position while the two women each fucked one of them in the ass with a strap-on. He made a comment that that looked like a lot of fun. I told him that it did actually. We quickly finished that bottle of wine and he went for another. As he was coming back his towel came loose and fell to the ground. He grabbed it quickly and apologized. I told him no problem. I also decided to return his compliment of earlier and told him he had a nice cock as well. He said thanks.

He picked up the towel and sat back on the couch laying the towel over his lap. On the screen the couples had changed positions. This time they were all lined up doggie style screwing each other. The woman in front was getting it from one guy, he was getting it from the other guy, and he was getting it from the other woman with a strap-on. Again Ryan commented that that looked like fun. Again I agreed that it did. There was still no sign of the two of you. We wondered what could be taking so long. You had actually only been gone 15 minutes but it seemed like longer. He then asked me if I wanted to get the party started without you. I looked at him for a minute, but with all the wine, the talk, the action on the screen and the thoughts of what the night assuredly had in store for all of us, I realized my inhibitions had taken a vacation so I said sure, why not. He picked up his towel and threw it on the floor and motioned for me to do the same, so I did. He started watch the movie again and began to rub his cock slowly. I did the same. Then all of a sudden he reached over in my lap and started stroking my cock. That was a little weird. But it felt good. Finally I got the nerve to do the same. Now that felt weird. But it was exciting at the same time. The wine, the movie, you in the next room getting ready to come in any moment and catch us almost made me blow my load. I had to take his hand off of me for a minute. I told him what would happen if I didn't. We both

kind of laughed.

Then he asked if it would be ok for him to suck my cock a little. I told him to go for it. He leaned over in my lap and started to lick the head. Then he took most of it in his mouth. It felt pretty good. He wasn't doing a bad job for the first time doing it. I sat back and closed my eyes. I don't know how long you two were standing there but all of a sudden I hear, "looks like the boys have started without us". We both sat bolt upright. You came over and kissed me hard on the mouth. I touched your pussy and found it dripping wet. I can tell someone liked what she saw. I could see Gina doing the same to Ryan.

At this point I am able to see what you are wearing. You had done your hair and make up while you were gone. You are now just wearing you crotchless panties, bra and a new pair of very sexy hose. Gina is dressed similarly. Except she has one more item, a new strap-on harness with an 8 inch dildo like the one we have at home. But her harness is different. It is the kind that has the extra attachments. So she has a small dildo in her pussy and one in her ass as well as the one hanging from the front of the harness. I can hear them vibrating too. I look over at Ryan and I see his eyes bug out. It dawned on him that he was going to be taking that tonight. From the look of his cock, I could tell the thought was driving him wild. You and her sat on the couch and we got you some more wine. After we hand you the glasses, you tell me that it wouldn't be fair if I didn't return his favor. So he sat back on the couch and I got in between his legs. I took his cock in my mouth. I started sucking up and down slowly. I felt a little awkward doing this but it felt good. After a few minutes. You tell me to stop. You and Gina tell us to get on the floor and put on a show for you. As we do I see you get out a dildo and shove straight up your pussy. I watch you going to town on yourself for a moment before you orgasm and squirt all over the place. That surprised both of them. Not me of course since I make you do that all the time. We get on the floor in a 69 on our sides. We are positioned so we can see you while we are doing this. As I watch you, I see Gina get up and come over to you. She removes the dildo from your pussy and sticks her face in it's place. I see you close your eyes and hear you start to moan a little. That was almost too much for me and from the twitching Ryan's cock was doing in my mouth it was almost too much for him. We had to stop or we would have cum right then in each others mouths.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
177 Followers
12