Our First Bisexual Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple enjoys another couple.
3.3k words
4.34
188.2k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers

My wife, Lori, and I participated in a bisexual orgy once. It all started when Lori had a lesbian affair. I didn't mind my wife having sex with another woman. The idea made me horny, in fact.

It happened shortly after we were married. Lori was working as a waitress at an expensive restaurant, and she became friends with one of the cooks, a guy named Fred. I met Fred a few times. He was a little weird, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. And he and my wife got along really well.

One night Fred invited us to his apartment for dinner. When we arrived he introduced us to his wife. I'll call her Liz. Liz was short; chunky in kind of a muscular way, with curly red hair. She was very friendly. And she had noticeably big, full, round breasts. She was wearing jeans and a tight white T-shirt, with no bra. The contour of her nipples showed right through the fabric. I had a hard time not staring at her tits.

My wife Lori has kind of olive skin and dark hair which, at that time reached halfway down her back. She has big breasts too, full and pendulous, and her nipples are big and brown. For some reason, the moment I met Liz, the image of her and Lori naked, kissing each other, popped into my mind.

At dinner Liz spilled something on one breast. She wiped herself off with a wet napkin. Her nipple really showed through the wet, clinging fabric. I could actually see the dark skin of her aureole against lightness of her tit. I got an erection just looking at it. It excited my wife, too. She reached over under the table and pressed on my penis through my pants. She looked at me with a smile when she felt that I had an erection.

The dinner was excellent. The guy was, after all, a professional cook. He had a bottle of really good red wine from Eastern Europe, and after dinner we all sat around the living room drinking and talking. In the course of the conversation it came out that the cook and his wife were contemplating a divorce.

"We get along just fine." Liz explained, "We never fight or anything. But we're just really different people." She looked at her husband. "Really, really different."

"How so?" I asked.

"I'm gay," said Fred.

That explained the weirdness I had felt around him. He had always seemed sort of shy and aggressive at the same time. I think he was sexually attracted to me, but didn't quite know how to deal with it. The thought occurred to me that if I just let him suck my dick, we'd probably get along better. I had to stifle my laughter at this thought. Little did I know.

"Actually," he went on, "I'm bisexual, but over the last few years I've been more and more attracted to men."

"And less and less attracted to me." said Liz. "And it's not that I resent it or anything. I understand. But we don't connect like we did before. So we're going our separate ways."

"But in a friendly way." said Fred. "Our parents are long time friends. They're disappointed that we're splitting up. They keep trying to talk us out of it."

He and Liz couldn't keep from laughing at this.

In the course of the evening's conversation Liz and Fred talked about their married life a lot, and how they coped with their different sexualities. Liz complained that Fred never let her watch him have sex with a man, but she told us that she had a very nice vibrator, which was how she kept herself satisfied in the absence of her husband's attentions.

I couldn't help but picture Liz naked, legs spread open, playing with her big, full breasts as she masturbated her cunt with her vibrator. It gave my cock a thrill.

When we left Fred and I shook hands and Liz gave my wife and I each a hug and kiss. I was surprised by the way Liz pushed her breasts and pelvis against me when she hugged me. And when she kissed me she pressed her open lips hard against mine and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. Then she did the same to Lori. They kissed a lot longer than I expected, and when they broke off they stood for a while, their arms around each other.

"Do you want to see my vibrator some time?" Liz asked Lori, teasingly.

"Yes, please, I'd love to,"my wife said, smiling.

They set a time for my wife to come visit Liz; my wife was off work the next afternoon. Liz was a leisure counselor or something at a retirement center, and worked nine to five. Fred would be just starting work at the restaurant then, and Liz would be alone. With her vibrator. Again, the image of Liz naked and masturbating flashed across my mind, and I started to get another little hardon.

As we waked down the stairs from their apartment the idea of Lori having lesbian sex with Liz was buzzing in my mind, making me hornier and hornier. As we walked to the car, I put my arm around her, slid my hand down to her ass, and felt her buttocks. She stopped, turned to me, and pulled my face to hers, and kissed me hard.

Her lips and mouth were hot. She pressed her tongue deep into my open mouth. I tasted the hungry wetness of her saliva. As our tongues caressed, I let my hands slide up under her clothes to squeeze her breasts. She sighed as her hand found my cock. As I kissed and nibbled her neck, my fingers fondled and pressed her nipples. We stood pressed against each other for a while by the car probing and fondling and licking each others' mouths and bodies.

Then she leaned my her over the hood of the car to present her ass to me. I pulled up her dress, reached around in front of her, and slid my hand down her panties. Her cunt was hot and soaking wet. I slid my fingers between her swollen labia, found her clitoris, and rubbed it hard.

She was so excited by our foreplay and the prospect of her upcoming lesbian sex date that she orgasmed almost immediately, crying out in short gasps as she writhed and squirmed against my fingers.

Then she turned, slipped her panties off, and started fumbling with my fly. I unzipped my pants and pulled my erect penis out. My wife turned over again, leaned over onto the hood of the car again, and stuck her naked ass out for me. I stroked and fondled her buttocks. They were wet with her secretions.

She pulled open her ass cheeks and to show me her moist, excited cunt. I rubbed it with the head of my excited cock, then, right out there in the open, in the parking lot, I slid my penis up into her hot pussy!

Lori orgasmed again when she felt my cock slide up into her. I pumped my dick in and out of her, stroking her body and squeezing her nipples through her clothes.

Then the sweetness of her spasming pussy on my cock overcame me, and I just had to cum! I squirted hot sperm up inside her over and over as she pressed her quivering ass against me and squirmed and panted and moaned.

When she finally went limp, we disengaged and got in the car. I don't know if anybody watched us fuck or not. We didn't see anyone. For a while Lori leaned against me kind of dreamily as I drove.

But as we drove along she kind of slid down in the seat and started stroking my penis through my pants again. Then she carefully unzipped me and took my dick out of my pants. She fondled it for a while, then put her head in my lap, took my cock in her mouth and sucked it until it was hard.

By the time we pulled up in our driveway I was fucking her mouth enthusiastically, and the minute we got inside the house we stripped naked and fucked like crazy till we both orgasmed all over each other again.

The next afternoon was Lori's lesbian date with Liz. When Lori went over to their apartment, Liz answered the door in a white terrycloth bathrobe. She had obviously just showered; her curly red hair was wet, and she smelled very fresh and feminine and delicious. When she kissed my wife hello she probed her tongue deep into my wife's mouth again, and my horny little wife felt a thrill of excitement in her cunt.

They went into the kitchen and Liz poured some of Fred's very nice wine, and they sat together at the kitchen table for a while talking. My wife is a very good listener, and Liz spoke more freely than she had the night before about her frustration with her marriage. She talked about how she hadn't had sex with a man for months.

She said that one night, when Fred had a man over for sex, she had hidden in the bedroom closet and masturbated herself while she watched the two of them ass-fuck each othe. It was exciting; she could really feature herself sucking or sitting on one guy's cock while the other guy put a dick up his asshole.

But when, the next day, she suggested that she participate in his homosexual sex, Fred was absolutelty against the idea. So the net result of that episode was just to make her hornier and more miserable.

At one point Liz began to cry and Lori got up and held her, cradling her head against her breasts. My wife was comforting Liz, but she was also enjoying having Liz's cheek pressed against her nipple. My wife, thinking ahead, hadn't worn a bra, and she was really enjoying the feeling of Liz's warm face on her tits.

After a while Liz kind of cried herself out. She smiled, up at Lori, apologized, and wiped her face and eyes. Then, without saying much, she took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. The bed was neatly made up and turned down. The vibrator was laying on a pillow. It was translucent gel, hot pink, and shaped exactly like a nice sized erect penis.

"Well," laughed Liz, "Here it is."

My wife picked up the vibrator curiously. She had never handled a dildo before. It had a switch on the base. She turned it on. She had been expecting a harsh buzz, she told me later, but to her delight, it made a kind of low, pulsing hum instead. Its vibration felt really good in her hand. She fondled the head of it as if it were a live cock.

Liz laughed. "You can masturbate it if you want, but it won't cum." she said,

"That's the nice thing about it, I bet." said Lori, with a smile. She was suddenly very excited. She handed the pulsing vibrator back. "Show me how it works." Her voice was thick with arousal. Liz looked at her, her eyes suddenly smoldering.

"Well, " said Liz, sitting down on the edge of the bed,"You can use it on different parts of your body." She caressed her cheek and her ear and her neck with the softly buzzing head of the artificial cock.

"And you can use it all over."

She laid back on the pillows and opened her robe. She was naked underneath. She was a natural redhead, and her skin was very pale. Her body was freckled here and there, where it had been in the sun, but her breasts were almost white and her nipples and aureoles were a fleshy, delicious dark pink.

She slipped off the robe and squirmed against the pillows until she was comfortable. Her legs were invitingly open. Her pussy, rimmed with soft red hair, glinted with moisture.

She smiled and rubbed her hands down her body, over her breasts and crotch and thighs. Then she began caressing herself with the vibrator, starting with her shoulders and the base of her neck. She moved the pink cock-head back and forth across her big, full breasts until she was exciting first one swollen pink nipple, then the other, all the time gazing into my wife's eyes with a look of utter sexual abandonment.

My wife watched her, fascinated, her sexual hunger growing by the second. She suddenly realized that she was stroking herself through her clothes: caressing her own breasts and pressing on her vagina as she watched the other woman excite herself.

Then Liz slowly moved the vibrator down her body to her open, wet vagina. Her eyes were riveted on my wife, filled with lust and excitement, intensely aroused by exhibiting her masturbation to another woman. She began stroking the vibrator softly up and down her pussy lips, gyrating her hips gently as she excited her swollen, glistening, open vulva.

Then she pulled open her pussy lips with one hand to expose her hard, throbbing clitoris. My wife was surprised at how big it was; it was the size of the end of her little finger. It looked like a tiny little erect cock. Liz began stroking the tip of the vibrator across her clit. As she did so, her body began to spasm involuntarily with sexual pleasure. For a while she masturbated her clit with the vibrator, her eyes closed with enjoyment.

Then she replaced the vibrator on her clitoris with her fingers, and slid the dildo deep inside her cunt. She cried out with the sudden, intense pleasure and began fucking herself hard, her hips bucking rhythmically as she plunged the vibrator deep up into her pussy again and again, all the while rubbing her clitoris.

My wife had been watching all of this fully dressed. Suddenly she realized that she could be naked. She stripped off her clothes in a second, sat down beside Liz on the bed, and began doing what she had wanted to do since the night before: she leaned down, took one of Liz's big, pink nipples in her hand and squeezed it, then took the other in her mouth and began sucking like a baby.

"Oh, yes, baby!" Liz cried out, "You read my mind!" She was panting and gasping with excitement. "Oh yes, baby! Suck hard! Please! I'm gonna cum now! I'm gonna cum!"

And she squirmed and bucked and screamed with pleasure as pulse after pulse of pleasure coursed through her. Lori sucked and squeezed and rubbed Liz's hard nipples wildly as the other woman made herself orgasm over and over.

Finally, little by little, Liz stopped cummimg. She and my wife lay naked for a little while together in each other's arms.

Finally Liz held up the wet, still vibrating dildo and said, "So that's how it works." They both laughed.

Liz smiled. "You must be horny as hell by now."

"Yes I am," said Lori.

"Do you want to try it?"

"Yes I would, please," said Lori. My wife is always very polite.

She gently took the vibrator from the other woman and licked it, smiling at Liz as she tasted the juices of the other woman's orgasm. She rubbed the dildo against her face and her neck, then all over her breasts. She loved the feelings of sexual arousal the vibrations of the dildo gave to her breasts, and when she got to her nipples the sweet horny feelings felt like they penetrated all the way down to her clit!

She loved jacking off in front of another woman! She loved the excitement of exhibiting her sexuality to this naked, horny girl in such an open, nasty, sexy way! She gazed openmouthed at Liz as she masturbated, lust filling her eyes and face. Liz began softly stroking her own clitoris as she watched my wife excite herself.

Then my wife moved the dildo down her body to her cunt. She caressed her cunt lips with it, savoring the sexual feeling its smooth vibrations gave her aroused vagina.

As she pressed the vibrator between her labia to her clitoris, she gasped at the unexpected burst of sexual ecstasy that shot through her. The vibration on her clitoris released waves of exquisite, building sex pleasure. Panting hard, my wife slid the dildo up inside herself and, moaning, began fucking herself, pumping her dripping vagina with the artificial cock.

Liz couldn't restrain herself. She climbed onto my wife's squirming body and, straddling her leg, began rubbing her moist vagina and hard clit against Lori's thigh. Lori gasped. She told me later that she loved the feeling of the electric wetness of Liz's genitals rubbing against her body.

Liz nuzzled and sucked my wife's tits for a while, then she wrapped her hand around Lori's and began helping her masturbate, helping her push the dildo in and out of her pulsing wet vagina.

Then, as she helped Lori fuck herself, Liz began kissing her way down my wife's body to her cunt. Her mouth and tongue caressed Lori's belly and pubis. She nuzzled the wet pubic hair. Then her mouth reached my wife's clitoris, and she began to lick. Lori cried out with pleasure.

Suddenly Lori's tits felt hungry for stimulation. She stroked her free hand back and forth across her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples.

Liz licked harder and harder, humping her pussy against Lori's leg. Finally Lori couldn't stand it any longer! The pleasure was just too much! She orgasmed violently, squirming and spasming, bucking her cunt against Liz's lips and tongue, ecstasy coursing through her, filling her body with exquisite sensation as she felt herself cumming over and over again!

Then Liz cried out: "Oh God, Oh God!"

And Lori felt heat and cum juice flood her thigh as Liz sqirmed and pressed herself against her thigh, orgasming intensely against her shaking leg. As she spasmed and squirmed, she licked and kissed my wife's clitoris, all the while masturbating her with the dildo, until she had wrung every last possible throb of sexual pleasure from her wet, quivering pussy and clit. Every now and then, as she sucked and nuzzled Lori's cunt, a wave of orgasm would throb through her body, and she would shake and cry out with pleasure.

This went on until both women were completely exhausted and satisfied. Then, snuggled sweetly in each others' arms, they slept together a long time.

Lori got home very late that night. She took off her clothes and told me the whole story in detail naked, demonstrating some of the more interesting parts for me. It got us both so excited that within minutes we ended up twined together in sex.

Lori had said that she didn't think that she could cum again, after the events of the evening. But I let her suck my hard cock, and I sucked on her nipples and licked her asshole and ate her clit, and pushed my cock in and out of her wet, naked pussy until my penis convulsed and squirted hot sperm up her cunt, and it set her off completely and she orgasmed all over again.

Lori had sex with Liz a lot for a little while after that. But all the lesbian sex never seemed to exhaust my wife's enthusiasm for fucking. On the contrary; it seemed to increase her lust for cock. Several times during that period Lori would get home very late from Liz's house, wake me by sucking my prick, then sit on me and work her wet pussy up and down on my penis until she orgasmed.

She told me that the girl sex was more like foreplay for her; even when she orgasmed, it just made her hungrier to have a cock inside her. That was exciting to me. I liked that my wife was having a lesbian affair.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers