Our First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned, he being so big inside me, and my being so tight around him. He lowered some weight and welcome warmth onto my thighs and backside as he slowly pumped his hard cock in and out of my tight snatch. I didn't even bother to try to keep track of how often I came on his cock, as I seemed to be stuck in one giant multi-orgasmic spasm. "Holy shit, babe" he grunted and then really started to give it to me. Harder, rougher and deeper.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head. He grabbed the bunch of fabric between my forearms, pinning my body down until I'm groaning unintelligible phrases into the mattress as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my quivering, drenched pussy. His cock driven deep, hitting my g-post again and again.

I knew he was holding back his own orgasm, and I prayed he could hold back a bit longer... I begged him to fuck me missionary. I knew I wanted to see his face as he released his cum deep inside me. He slowed his thrusts until we were simply grinding our hips into each other, while we both regained our breath.

Then he lifted his body off mine and he loosened the dress down off my arms even more, until the dress only covered my fists. He instructed, "Hold on to your dress, no matter what." I said okay.

He placed his hands around my hips and lifted my ass high into the air and instructed me to bend my knees. The panel of the dress rested in the nook of the backs of my knees. Oh doggy! I thought... but no.

He quickly lifted and flipped me around, to where I was laying on my back, my feet were high in the air, my thighs pressed into my chest. The dress still at the backs of my knees, but only because I was holding onto the dress in my fists. I wasn't tied down anymore, however I knew I must try my best to obey him and hold on to the dress. My pussy was once again exposed to the cool air. I gasped as I felt his tongue lick the length from anus to clitoris, then back to anus.

Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed, where I believed he was a combination kneeling and standing off the edge. Again his swollen cockhead penetrated my pussy, and to my delight, his fucking was even deeper and rougher than before. His hands on my ankles and then the backs of my knees, along with the mind-blowing orgasms his thick cock was driving me into eventually caused me to lose my grip on the dress. It was discarded and forgotten - I was officially free from "bondage".

As my body was being rocked into waves and waves of cumming, I lost command of my legs and they eventually too fell off to the side. We naturally evolved into the missionary position, he was laying between my legs, pumping his huge cock in and out of me. I begged, "Please let me see you. Let me see you as you cum."

He pulled the mask off without any decorum and as my eyes adjusted, he asked, "Can I cum inside you? Let me breed you like a good little whore you are."

I grabbed his forearms and wrapped my legs around his ass, "Yes please! Please cum inside me. Cum deep inside my pussy. Breed me!"

At that moment, he thrust deep inside, shuddering on top of me. I felt his warm cum spraying inside me, completely filling me as the walls of my pussy convulsed around him.

He rested on top of me, his weight pressing me down. He needed a moment to catch his breath and I accepted his weight and warmth until we agreed that we should get going... resume the "date". However, I ended up never leaving the bedroom, or putting on clothes for the rest of the night. Eventually he put on some basketball shorts when the pizza was delivered, but even those shorts weren't on too long. Best date ever.

12