Our First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy knew how to claim me, I was soaking wet because of him.
1.2k words
4.02
12k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to meet my Dom (or daddy as I call him) for the first time. Since we lived far away, it was not easy to plan a meeting. That day, I had travelled two hours for a lunch date with him. He had chosen a fast food restaurant because the place would be crowded and we wouldn't be noticed easily. I was waiting for him, the way he had ordered me to; a thin synthetic shirt and a pair of jeans, and I was not to wear my bra or my panties.

I was excited and I got there ten minutes early. My thoughts wandered to things we had been discussing for months. I was almost ready to pounce on him when he got there. My pert nipples were almost cutting through the fabric. I was very conscious about my chest, even though I was proud of my ample set of breasts. I kept shifting in my seat constantly awaiting Daddy's arrival. I could feel the lining of the jean teasing my bare, clean shaven pussy. I was already wet with the thoughts of what Daddy would do to me.

After what felt like an hour, I saw him entering the restaurant. Anxious and excited (and really wet), I wave at him and called him over. He greeted me with a smile and pulled me to one of the best hugs. I could feel his excitement as his hard member was almost squashed between our bodies, and also on my ass when he squeezed it hard before whispering in my ear, "Hello Babygirl."

I was intoxicated, my heart beat so hard, and my pants were wet. We settled down on our seats and he insisted he sat right next to me, adding to my agony. I had a hard time concentrating with Daddy's hand on my thigh, even though he had just placed his hand on my thigh without any other intention but just to remind me that I was under his control.

Slowly gaining my stature, I look over at him, observing his smooth actions. He was a tall, averagely built man, with strong arms, neatly maintained hair, and a piercing gaze. I could tell that he was happy as he ordered for both of us cheerfully. Waiting for our ordered food, he started surveying me, my jeans and shirt, my little to the heavy size body, perky breasts, and light makeup on my face, my red-ish lipstick, and hair tied to a braid (his orders). I was nervous under his gaze because it was the first time we were meeting and I did not want to disappoint him. He gave me an assuring smile and I began to relax.

Our food arrived and we started eating. His hand was still on my thigh, he slowly moved it up my thigh. This was his way of teasing me. He kept moving his hand up, until he barely touched my crotch. He watched me squirm under him. It was getting difficult for me to maintain myself as my body had begun to react in the way he wanted; my heartbeat increased, my body became hot, and my pussy was oozing out juices and wetting the chair. He looked at me dead in the eye and said,"Babygirl, I want you to excuse yourself to the rest room, where you will touch yourself."

I waited a moment before leaving the table. I could feel his gaze on my back as I walked away from him. I locked myself in the only stall there, pulled my pants down and fingered myself. I felt how wet I was and moaned lightly as I imagined his fingers inside my wet pussy. I almost felt his warm breath down my neck. I could not cum because I was not allowed to without his permission. I had to stop touching myself; I could not stand being turned on so much. I cleaned my fingers and my pussy and set my clothes right before exiting.

As soon as I opened the door, Daddy pushed me roughly back into the stall before locking it. And before I could register it all, he pulled me hard and kissed me. He held me tight, our bodies hugging each other. His thigh between my legs, and his hands were on my ass making me gyrate on his thigh; This movement on my pussy was enough to re-ignite my hunger. I had my hands around his neck, tugging his hair hard, kissing him passionately; a rough, instinctive, wet kiss. I was out of breath in no time and had to break away from the kiss. That did not stop him. He pushed me hard to the wall and unzipped my pant, pulling it all the way down to my ankles. He unbuttoned my shirt and let them hang on my body. I was standing in a restaurant stall, with my wet pants down to my ankle, my shirt unbuttoned, my lipstick smeared around my lips and my hair disheveled. I pulled him to me, kissing him hard. I felt his tongue tugging at my lip and his teeth trying to bite it. I slid my hand down to his crotch, and rubbed his hard cock through his clothes.

His hands did not stay still either; he grabbed my breast and squeezed it hard, immediately accompanied by a groan from me. I was unbuttoning his pants and almost pulled them off when he pulled my hair hard and asked me to stop. I stood there a little confused, but filled with a raw hunger. This was one thing he knew, how much I ached to taste his cock; how much I wanted to feel him pulsating and to taste his cum. He wanted to make me wait longer for it. I was already so wet that my juices had started running down my thigh. He toyed with my wet pussy lips and biting my hard nipples. He began fingering me, and smiled at my wetness. He brought the fingers up to my lips so I would lick away my juices off his finger. I licked and sucked my juices from his fingers and began nibbling. He gave a hard smack on my pussy and asked me to cover myself. He gave me a hungry wet kiss and left me wanting more.

We had to return to our table to resume our meal. He walked out coolly leaving me behind to set myself right. I cleaned myself before buttoning up my shirt and pulling up my pants. I set my hair and my lipstick right, and heaved a sigh of relief when I found no one waiting outside the stall. I left behind the scent of my wetness in the restroom. I saw a man enter in with a smile as I walked out to our table. I slowly walked up to our table, smelling of my sex. Settling down my chair, Daddy says, "You smell amazing. I am going to keep you this way for a long time." With that he planted a kiss on my hand. The man who came out of the restroom gave me a longing look before walking away with a smile, and Daddy acknowledged that with a wave. I sat there blushing a deep red, imagining that did not happen.

He was quite comfortable knowing how uncomfortable I was with my hunger unsatisfied. I was soaking wet because of Daddy, and Daddy knew this was how he could claim me and that made it all sexier.