Our First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part of first meeting between internet lovers.
3.6k words
4.59
11.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- The Woodland Walk

In Part 1 (Our First Date -- The Inn) - I told you a little about how my lover and I became acquainted and how our first meeting was planned. You also intimately shared our first few hours together.

*

Mmmm. I feel so sexy and your hand on my breast is almost as delicious as your mouth on my other. You are sucking on biting my erect nipple and it's excruciatingly divine. I want to feel you inside me. My groan wakes me from my horny slumber only to feel that it wasn't a dream and you really are caressing my breasts. I groan again and reach out to stroke your beautiful head as I realise where I am and what day this is. The realisation sends a delightful ripple through my very core. I don't open my eyes and still feel a little sleep drunk but this is heaven, surely? You are so good at this and I so want to feel you, to feel your stiff cock inside my throbbing pussy. My hand snakes down, stroking your muscled body, as I seek out your rearing manhood but you stop me and move, grabbing both of my arms and pinning them to the pillow above my head. You don't let up the oral assault on my breasts though and your strength draws another horny moan from my lips.

I can feel your hardness and I so want you but you stop what you are doing, kiss me tenderly and passionately on the lips then tell me that it's time to get ready for our walk. I am brutally disappointed that you have called a halt to our sexy play and am so tempted to masturbate as you disappear into the en suite bathroom and turn on the shower. I resist temptation and spend the time tormenting myself by reliving, in my mind, the things we did earlier. This does not help my state of arousal and I feel so turned on and wet it just isn't funny. When you emerge from the bathroom wearing nothing but a fluffy white towel wrapped around your waist I suck in the sight of you; your muscled body, strong and beautifully tattooed arms and I growl at what the visual taste of you does to my sexual appetite. You laugh and slap my bum as I giggle and scoot past you on my way to the shower.

The sun is high in the sky and it really is the most perfect afternoon. It's so quiet where we are and we can hear birdsong and the gentle rustle of the summer breeze as it kisses the hedgerows and caresses the long field grass. You have your sports bag with you and tell me that you bribed the landlady into packing a few picnic things together for our walk. That was such a sweet thing to do. I wonder if today could be any more perfect than it is. We chat, flirt and laugh as we stroll along the path that runs between the fields, stepping aside to let the occasional car pass. I feel like a girl, young and carefree. I even run and skip a little, through the grass, as we cut through a field heading towards the woods. You laugh at me and I love the sound of your laughter. The air is warm and dry, filled with the scents of summer; grass, rapeseed, and as we get closer to the trees, the smell of woodland. We walk for an hour or so, occasionally stopping to admire something or steal a kiss. We decide to stop in a small clearing just where the woods thin and we can hear a brook babbling somewhere close. It's perfect, just a perfect spot, far enough off the beaten track so as not to be disturbed by passers by, and sheltered from the heat of the sun by trees. The view is breathtaking. Ahead of us lies a vista of rich and gently rolling farmland full of summer crops of green, gold and bright rapeseed yellow, bordered by dark green hedgerows and punctuated by farm buildings.

I turn around to see you sitting on a rug and uncorking a bottle of Chianti and I smile at you and am touched by your thoughtfulness. You offer up a glass of my favourite full-bodied red and I sit down, accept it and take a sip. It's delicious and so are you. No one has ever done anything this nice for me and I sit admiring you as you busy yourself in the bag. Just the sight of you makes me horny and I still struggle to accept that today is real, after talking and dreaming of this for so long. I let out a little groan as I watch you and remember where your lips were only a short while ago. You laugh at me but I can see the bulge in your jeans and it excites me so much. Your laughter makes me blush, you caught me staring again and it's a fair cop. I laugh too. You drop the bag and reach for me, growling.

"Come here, wench!"

I love it. I love when you're so dominant and it makes me squirm. You have gorgeous lips and I just melt as you kiss me and pin me to the ground. You gently nuzzle and bite my neck, just above the curve to my shoulder, and it makes me gasp. It's the one spot that will just do it to me every time. I try to loose my arms from your grasp but you hold tight and continue your assault. I squeeze my legs together and sense that I am, once again, dripping for you and my pussy is all but crying for you to push your big hard cock into her and fuck her so hard. You stop what you're doing and jump up, dragging me up as you do. I almost topple over but you hold me steady.

You lead me, by the hand, towards the trees then stop and turn me around so I am leaning against one of the tree trunks. You kiss me again, biting my lower lip and making me groan again.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed. Don't move!"

I do as I am bidden and feel you move away from me. I here you retreating then doing something over by where I think the picnic rug is. You're only gone for a minute or so when I hear you return. You instruct me to keep my eyes closed and proceed to take my hands and tie them together, behind the tree, so that I am now bound to the tree. I begin to protest but you silence me with a kiss and tell me not to say anything, just do as I am told. Now you blindfold me again and my world goes dark. I feel a little uneasy, as I have no clue as to what your plans are. You stroke my face with your fingers, caressing my lips with your thumb and you ask me if I am feeling horny. A low moan escapes as you brush your thumb across them. Your hands then trail down and caress my breasts, pinching my nipples through my top. I feel you lift up my top and then my bra so that my breasts are forced to bulge out beneath it. You gasp and I feel your hot mouth close as your hot breath teases my aroused nipples. Then you stop. I hear your foot falls on the grass and the odd twig snap beneath your feet as you walk away and I feel extremely panicky. I am about to say something but remember that you warned me not to say a word. My ears tune in to the sounds around me and I strain to hear you returning but I only hear birds singing as they busy themselves. I hear the breeze rustling through the trees and finding the hardening nipples on my exposed breasts. I wriggle and try to work my hands free of the silken cord that has them bound. It's useless. It won't budge. I stop trying and attempt to quieten the rising panic that is threatening to engulf me. I take deep slow breaths and begin to listen again. I hear something and hold my breath. The sound is coming from a different direction. I begin to panic again then you speak, making me jump. I can hear the amusement in your voice as you talk.

"Good girl. You didn't say anything. Keep it up."

You kiss me, briefly, and caress my bare and bulging breasts, pinching my nipples and making me gasp. Then your hands drop to the top of my trousers as you undo my belt and button. Then, as suddenly as you appeared, you disappear again. Your touch has left my breathing ragged as I allowed myself to forget, momentarily, that I was tied to the tree and began to get excited at the promise of more. I hear you behind me and feel you touch my hands. Then I hear your zip and feel your cock, as you place it in my hand. It is rock hard. I gently ease it back and forth, playing; I hear your appreciative groan. You then remove yourself from my grasp. I hear your zip, followed by your retreat. Again, I am alone and exposed. I am so frightened that someone might walk by here and see me but, if I am honest, I find that thought extremely horny. I can feel my pussy creaming at the thought. I am straining to listen again and you speak, from a distance away and somewhere in front of me.

"I can see your bulging tits and so can everyone else. "

I barely have a chance to register what you have said when you are in front of me again, suckling my erect nipples and lowering the zip on my trousers. Then you pull them down and make me step out of them. I don't want you to leave me here again and I am hopeful, as your fingers pull aside my panties, that you won't. You insert a finger into my pussy and withdraw it. I hear you sniff and groan before you speak.

"You like this, don't you, my little whore? Do you want to feel my cock inside your dripping cunt? Do you want to feel my tongue lapping at your lips and drinking your juices?"

I am about to answer you and you remind me that I am not allowed to speak. You remove my panties and my knees almost buckle as your finger, once again, invades my wet hole then retreats and is forced into my own mouth. You tell me to suck it but I don't really need telling. You are still in front of me and now I can feel your hot breath on my pussy lips. Your strong hands push my legs apart so that you have full and easy access to me. Then you get up; tell me that I have to stay just as I am and take off once again. Oh my god! This is so scary and so very horny at the same time. I am so turned on and want you so badly but this teasing is so erotic. It's torturous but sexy as hell. I am quite shocked at just how much of a turn on I am finding this. I listen out for you, awaiting your return but you don't make a sound. I feel so bare; with my breasts bulging out trapped underneath my bra and my shaved, swollen, pussy out in the open for anybody to happen across. I start to think about the possibilities; to wonder what it would feel like to know that a stranger or strangers were stood near by watching me and seeing this. I wonder if it would excite them and whether their cocks would be bulging at the sight. These thoughts make me cream and I mentally chastise myself but I like it. I am so aroused by the thoughts that I even groan and try, once again, to loose my hands from the cord that restrains them. I want to touch my pussy. I need to come. But I can do nothing.

I hear a sound and hold my breath so I can listen. I can hear you approaching but I can hear sounds from different directions. Now I am mortified at the possibility that you are not alone but what can I do? I remember how I felt, moments before, as I imagined this scenario and I relax a little and give myself permission to feel excited and boy, do I feel excited! Your face is next to my ear and you whisper, heavily, to me so that your breath makes me tingle and moan.

"I'm back, my little slut. You were getting horny then because you heard noises from several directions, weren't you?"

Your hand reaches down to rub my mound and you slide a finger into my pussy. I can't deny how horny I am because I must be dripping. You drop down in front of me and put your face to my wetness, take a deep breath and breathe in my scent. You growl and I go weak at the knees. You tell me I have been a good little whore and that I deserve to have your cock in my mouth. I feel you stand up and then you leave me alone like this, again! I am so close to saying something; begging you to stay and fuck me but I keep my thoughts in my head. I tune in to the sounds surrounding me once again and relax a little because I know you will be back and we are off the beaten track. As I listen I can hear faint sounds that must be coming from far away. I hold my breath and strain to catch it. I freeze as I hear a voice, a long way away or, at least, very faint. Oh my god! I don't hear a voice. I hear voices. I desperately try to free my hands to absolutely no avail, perhaps if I am still, quiet and make like I'm part of the tree? I try to pull myself together and force myself to be quiet and listen. There are definitely two voices or even more although I can make out nothing that is being said. I take a deep breath and attempt to convince myself that you won't let anybody else see me like this but I fail. I know that you know that the idea of getting caught or someone watching this is a huge turn on for me. I play around, in my mind, with these scenarios and ideas, I forget my fear and panic as I, once again, feel my pussy throbbing at the thoughts I am having.

I imagine the scene. Me, tied to a tree and totally exposed; my breasts forcibly bulging out from beneath my bra which is lifted above them and is acting as a binding; my bare and dripping pussy on full display in the cleft between my splayed legs; a strange man walking by and seeing me. He says nothing but I hear him approach and he touches my breasts, massaging and kneading them, catching my erect nipples between his fingers and squeezing them. I groan loudly as my body remembers the sensations. He drops to his knees and begins to tease my hungry pussy with his tongue and lips ...

"I'm back my little cock hungry and horny little whore."

I start as I really was lost in my little fantasy and didn't hear you approach. You squeeze my breasts and bite my nipples and now I am really moaning loudly, I can hardly contain myself because I am so turned on and hot that I am close to an orgasm. You take the horny sounds from my lips with yours as you kiss me hard and bite my bottom lip. I just groan all the more. You are driving me to complete and utter distraction. I am aware of nothing else bar the feelings you solicit from my eager body with your hungry mouth.

"You have been good and good girls get rewards, get down on your knees, slut."

You manoeuvre me down but the only way I can get to my knees is to have my legs spread far apart so that my pussy and ass are totally exposed. You grab my hair and I feel your steel hard cock and cold cock ring pushing against my lips which open readily to receive my prize. I tease you, circling the tip of my tongue around your knob and flicking the frenulum and tip of your glans repeatedly. You comb your fingers through my hair and groan. I suck as I take you into my mouth in a long slow stroke and maintain a vacuum as I pull back, circling the tip, quickly, before taking you back in. I do this for a little while and I can tell by how your cock jerks and your breathing is ragged that you love it. My warm wet mouth is so hungry for you, I start to slide my head back and forth a little faster and you are controlling my pace with your grip on my hair. As you thrust your rigid manhood into my hot tight mouth my tongue brushes your sensitive tip. With each thrust of your rearing manhood you reach my throat and I hear and feel you getting closer to coming. This excites me so much; my pussy is desperate to be filled but I want to do this for you. I can taste your pre cum and I want the rest. I suck hungrily begging your cock to pay its salty tribute. Then you take a deep breath and stop me, pulling away.

You untie my hands and tell me to stand up, turn around and reach around the tree. You re-tie my hands so that I am now hugging the tree trunk with my bare ass exposed. You adjust me so that my ass is jutting out and my legs are, once again, spread. You're now back behind me and with your hands on both cheeks, massaging them whilst you rub your cock, luridly, up and down my crack rubbing it against my clit and making me moan and want you so much. I tell you.

"Oh God! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard. I want you so badly. Now, please!"

You pull away and I feel a sharp slap against my ass cheek that makes me jump but it also makes me moan and my pussy throb.

"I told you not to speak, whore!"

You slap my other ass cheek and solicit yet another groan from me before pushing your rock hard cock into my pussy making my knees almost buckle. Your hands come around to knead my exposed breasts which are still bulging out from beneath my hiked up bra. You twist and pinch my hard and aroused nipples and I am on the verge of coming. I can barely stand up and lean heavily on the tree trunk that I am still bound to while you fuck me savagely and it feels so good. I am aware of nothing else, no sounds except the sound my own whimpering as my pussy yields to the rhythmic ramming of your onslaught; and your grunts of mounting pleasure as my pussy muscles grip you tightly bringing you closer to orgasm. With each thrust your cock ring nudges against my G spot and I can't keep quiet as you pump harder and faster. I let out a series of long and horny moans as you tweak my nipples and brutally make me climax. You can feel my orgasm as my pulsating pussy clenches your cock, sending you over the edge. Your body stiffens and you let out a deep, guttural groan as you empty your load of hot, sticky cum into my tight and still shuddering hole. My orgasmic contractions milk your cock of every last drop and you grip my hips to steady your trembling legs.

You pull away and untie my hands. You then gather me into your strong arms and, holding me close, you tenderly kiss my forehead and tell me that I am beautiful and so darned horny. You then put my swollen breasts back into my bra and pull my top down before dressing my bottom half and leading me back to the rug. You sit me down and remove my blindfold. You pass me a glass of wine and affectionately stroke my cheek. You lie down and pat your chest.

"Come here, darlin'."

I finish my wine and snuggle down beside you resting my head on your chest. You play with my hair as I listen to your recovering heartbeat. I am still feeling slight after-shocks as my pussy recovers from your onslaught and I smile, totally content ... for now. I hear a deep growl and laugh. You lift your head and ask me what I'm laughing at. Then you too hear your tummy rumbling loudly, as if to remind you that you've had your fun and now it's time to eat.

*

Thank you to Munchy_in_France for acting as my editor.