Our First Ever Threesome FFM

Story Info
A surprise with her Asst. Manager.
1k words
3.91
84.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life was fine and we always had fun but one night that changed. We took her assistant manager out to dinner to thank her for her dedicated service. We had our dinner and drank while waiting for our table.

Before I get too far let me explain the females. My wife is petite and pretty. She stands 5'1", great ass, small perky tits, and all the right curves. People who have seen her pictures describe her as a cross between Brittney Spears and Ashley Judd. Laura has dark hair, beautiful smile, 5'2", C size tits, and a strong, fit body.

During dinner we talked about almost everything. Somehow we started to talk about sex and crazy things we have done. At this time our biggest adventure was taking nude pictures of my wife, changing positions and trying anal. Laura told us how she got a bump on her forehead. She told us that she was having sex with her boyfriend on a waterbed. His roommate came in and apologized.

Laura said "I can suck you off if you want?" She laughed.

She told us she didn't think he would do anything. He pulled down his shorts, walked over, and grabbed her head to the edge of the bed. She started to suck him while her boyfriend was fucking her. She spread her legs and moaned with every thrust. She told us her head was just lower than the side of the bed so every time her boyfriend went balls deep her head would hit the side of the bed. Her boyfriend must have liked the view because he picked up the pace.

She said "He fucked me harder than he has ever done. I felt every inch!"

Her boyfriend started to cum and slams her harder. The roommate must have liked seeing this because he covered her face with his cum. She laid there while they both got dressed and went out and played PlayStation. She told us that it was fun and different but would do it again. The whole time I was getting hard thinking of my wife in the same situation. My wife told me later she was getting wet.

We took her back to our apartment. I decided to show her the pictures we have taken. Most of the pictures were of my wife from clothed to not a stitch of clothing. She went to the bathroom. My wife grabbed my pants and undid them. She pulled down my pants and just started sucking my cock. I did not know how to feel but I was rock hard.

I heard the door open and Laura walked in. She looked at my cock and then my wife.

Laura said "What would you do if I kissed Renee?"

I said "Probably cum right now!"

Laura leaned down and started kissing Renee. The kiss was full of passion and tongue. They both reached over and just teased my cock while they continued to kiss.

I said "OK, let's go to the bedroom."

We all went into the bedroom and stripped off our clothes. Laura had on some skimpy, lacy, white, thong panties. My wife had on her striped bikini thong panties. I was not wearing anything.

We got on the bed and they started kissing, again. My wife grabbed my head and pulled it in. Our tongues were wrestling between us. Then Laura started kissing me while using her hands to remove my wife's panties. My wife opened her legs when the panties were gone. Laura slid down slowly kissing every inch of my wife. She started to kiss my wife's inner thighs. My wife started to squirm with anticipation.

Laura started to kiss my wife's clit and once and awhile, lick her clit. My wife grabbed my head again and pulled me down to kiss her. We continued to kiss while Laura started tongue fucking my wife. I reached my hand down and started to rub Laura's sweet little ass. She moved her ass towards my hand. My hand ended up right on her panties protecting her pussy. The moisture was seeping through her panties.

I pulled the material aside and started rubbing her pussy. She started to push back against my hand. So I figured she wanted attention. I slid one finger in and then another. She pushed back again so I slid in a third. I rose up from my wife's kiss to see Laura licking my wife's clit and finger fucking my wife.

I got up on my knees and my wife pulled my cock to her mouth. I continued the assault on Laura's pussy with my fingers.

My wife was sucking me to the best of her ability, given the circumstances. Laura was fucking my fingers while fucking my wife. Laura would raise up and look at my wife. When she raised up I could see she had all her fingers in my wife's pussy.

My wife started to orgasm and took my cock all the way in her mouth. Her moans felt like a vibrating pussy on my cock. I do not know how much I shot down her throat but it came streaming out of her mouth.

Laura let Renee finish her huge orgasm. Laura slid up to kiss my wife.

Laura looked at me and said "Finish fucking my pussy it feels great!"

I grabbed her ass with my other hand and pulled her ass cheeks apart. My fingers were given full access to her sweet pussy. They continued to kiss while I was working her pussy over. I leaned down and started to lick her asshole. Her asshole opened up and I actually started to tongue fuck her ass.

She must have had a great orgasm because I felt her pussy clinch up on my fingers, her asshole clinch up on my tongue, and liquid streaming out of her. Laura fell down on my wife and rolled off of her. I was kneeling over 2 smoking hot ass women and they were completely satisfied.

Laura leaned up and gave my cock a stroke and a deep suck.

We all laid in the bed with me in the middle. They turned towards me, kissed each other, and slid their hands down to my cock. We fell asleep like that is sexual bliss.

The next morning, we got up and walked around naked for a few hours. This opened our eyes to some other ways of having fun.