Our First Experience with a Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhilaration consumed me. I looked over at the beautiful young voyeuress, her nakedness, her perfectly formed breasts, her shapely youthfully athletic hips and thighs, her lovely mid-length blonde hair, and — most of all — her gorgeous, loving, lusting, enthralled and passionate eyes. I poured myself through my penis into Leanne's bottom. I couldn't see her, I was transfixed in this moment in the deep gaze of our young companion, but I felt the most wonderful tenderness for, and sensual awareness of, Leanne. I loved her. I lusted for her. I was one with her. What a fantastic, uninhibited and richly satisfying lover she was.

Time began seemingly to stand still. The extraordinary peacefulness, the deep calm, of post-orgasmic bliss that good, rich and uninhibited, lovemaking brings with it, descended upon us. I left my fingers in the voyeuress pussy. My wrist and arm hurt — I had had to stretch quite a bit to maintain full contact as I pumped myself into Leanne — but I didn't want to break such intimate and sensuous contact. Similarly, I held my penis about half way into Leanne's bum. I just didn't want to move, and as often occurred when I got things just right, when I controlled my urges and relaxed into a long drawn-out orgasm, my penis staid more or less erect (though, typically, it was fairly sensitive at first). For Leanne's part, it turned out she was by no means finished enjoying herself. She continued working her clitoris intensely, achieving one noisy orgasm, resting for about half a minute, and then straightaway returning for another before — at last, she screamed out in ecstasy driven to an exceptionally strong orgasm by the combination of her own masturbation and the renewed, finger-fucking and pussy massaging, attentions of her female partner. As she came, I gently renewed my cock strokes in her arse, my penis' post-orgasmic sensitivity being relieved by the considerable cum-drenching her arsehole has received. I pushed right in as Leanne reached her gasping, moaning, peak of orgasm, and I reached forward and pressed myself against her, kissing her cheek and whispering to her "Oh my gorgeous darling. I love you so much you sexy, sexy, woman."

Eventually, the three of us stilled, calmed, and relaxed. We withdrew our physical connections with each other. I flopped down on my stomach in the water and let its liquid freshness wash over me. Leanne rolled over and sat on her haunches and our voyeuress knelt down close to her and scooped water over herself, wetting her breasts and face. I looked at both women, their faces at once markedly serene and yet also so very enticingly beautiful. Leanne spread her legs and ran a hand between them and reached out, beckoning for me to come closer to her. I stood up, dripping wet, walked over and sat beside her. I put one arm around her and the other around the young woman. Drained and completely 'blissed-out', we embraced, the three of us: lovers, each and all three; together in post-orgasmic tranquillity.