Our First Internet Couple

Story Info
Susie fucks a hunk.
2.1k words
4.31
53k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SusieH
SusieH
68 Followers

If this is the first time you've read one of my stories, you need to know that everything I write is a true experience. It happened exactly as I describe. My husband Jim and I love sharing our experiences with others so we hope you like this adventure as much as our previous ones. Check them out if you enjoy reading about the lives of real spouse swapping couples!

After Jim and I had our first foursome with Danny and Lori, Jim signed us up on a swinger's website so we could meet other couples. We pretty much decided we liked the swinging lifestyle and were eager to make more new friends.

We were amazed when we found so many couples with really sexy profiles and even sexier pictures. Jim spent several hours creating our own profile and after I checked it, he posted it on the internet. We didn't get much response because it didn't have pictures. So a few days later Jim dusted off our digital camera and I found myself posing naked for him while he snapped away; taking shot after shot of my ample 36D tits, shaved pussy, and shapely ass.

Next it was my turn to take his picture. I had him strip down naked and get into various poses while I snapped some really great shots of his cute ass and firm body. I'm really proud of how attractive my husband is. Just writing this makes me want to stop right now and go fuck him!

Jim uploaded the photo's into our profile and our online advertisement was complete. There we were, a hot couple looking for other hot couples who were ready to fuck. Cute huh?

Over the next few weeks we met several couples for dinner and/or drinks, yet no one seemed to turn us on until we met Mike & Jennifer. They were both very tall which is a big plus because I'm really attracted to tall, athletic men and Jim goes for tall sexy women. In addition to being tall, Mike had dirty blond hair, blue eyes, was of average weight, had very big hands and he spoke with a deep voice. I wanted to cum just listening to him talk! Jennifer was also tall; probably 5'9", dark blond, average weight, had 36DD breasts, and very attractive.

All through dinner I kept trying to imagine what Mike looked like naked. And judging from Jim's reaction to Jennifer, there was no doubt that we were going to fuck this couple. We had a pleasant visit together, said our goodbye's and called it a night.

A couple of weeks passed before Jim asked me if I was interested in meeting Mike and Jennifer at a local bar for drinks. I eagerly agreed because I knew the next time we saw them I would most likely get to see that hot guy naked. Jim made the arrangements and everything was set. When the day arrived for us to meet them, I was a little nervous.

"I'm not sure if Mike is interested in me." I volunteered to my husband.

"Are you kidding? The last time we were together I thought he was going to reach under the dinner table and finger fuck you right there in the restaurant."

"Really? How could you tell?"

"Trust me sweetie. I'm a man. Give him half a chance and he'll drop his drawers like a lead balloon."

Satisfied that my husband was probably right, I mentally prepared myself for our next encounter. Jim and Mike decided we would meet at a local topless bar. I wore a short fitted black dress and Jim wore slacks and a polo shirt. We arrived at the bar and found a lot of sexy people all talking, flirting and having a great time. We hung out with Mike & Jennifer and they introduced us to a few of their friends. There were plenty of topless waitresses bouncing around giving lap dances, and just generally keeping the customers happy.

All the while I kept thinking about what a nice ass Mike had. In case you don't know, I'm an ass woman. I envisioned Mike on top of me while I cupped his ass cheeks with both my hands; pulling him toward me to drive his cock deeper into my pussy. I nearly spilled my drink thinking about it!

After socializing at the bar for an hour or so, we all decided to meet back at Mike and Jennifer's home. And not a moment too soon for me! I tingled in private excitement as Jim and I drove along in silence.

"Are you having a good time?" Jim finally asked.

"Sure."

Nothing more needed to be said. Little did my husband know that I had fanaticized about Mike so much that I wanted to fuck him right there at the bar. Mike was a very handsome man. Jennifer was also very attractive and I knew Jim wanted to fuck her too. But he had no idea how hot I was for Mike. This was the first time I truly craved another man's cock; and I was going to have it!

We finally arrived at their home. It was a lovely single level rambler in a typical quite middleclass neighborhood. The front door lead directly into a game room where they had a beautiful pool table and bar. Once inside, Jennifer poured everyone a glass of wine. We chatted for about 15 minutes when Mike challenged Jim to a game of strip pool. The rules were the loser of each game and his spouse would have to remove a piece of clothing. Mike lost the first round and he and Jennifer had to remove their blue jeans. Neither of them were wearing underwear so they were naked from the waist down.

Next, Jennifer and I played and I won. Off came the shirts and our hosts were now completely naked from head to toe. We all had a big laugh and about five minutes later Jim and I were both naked too. Jennifer got some towels and we all decided to jump into the Jacuzzi. Since it was a cold night, we practically sprinted naked from the house, through their backyard, to quickly reach the comfort of their hot Jacuzzi. It felt terrific and oh so naughty!

Mike and I immediately snuggled together with me sitting on his lap with my back against him. He cupped and massaged my tits and clit while I slowly wiggled my ass against his thick piece of meat that was growing between my legs.

Meanwhile, Jennifer was straddled across Jim's lap, facing him, and he was busy sucking her sized 36DD tits. Her arms were draped across his shoulders and wrapped around his neck as she ground her pussy against his cock. They would occasionally take turns whispering things into each other's ear and laugh. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I know Jim loves erotic talk during sex so I bet it was pretty risqué.

Soon, both Jim and Mike got up out of the water to brave the cold air and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Jennifer and I took positions in front of them on our knees and began sucking their cocks. Jim grabbed Jennifer by the back of her head to hold her in place as he thrust his hips back and forth to saw his cock in and out of her mouth. Not to be outdone, Mike did the same to me and for about 15 minutes our husbands face fucked each other's wives. Believe me, those were two very happy guys!

After our mouths and throats were thoroughly funneled, the men took us by the hand and with Mike leading the way, quickly escorted us through the brisk night air, back to the house, and to the master bedroom. The only light came from a small 15-inch television already flickering porn for our amusement. After well all dried off, our husbands laid us side by side on our backs, on the king size bed and began licking and sucking on our very wet clits.

I could feel Mike skillfully sliding his tongue between my swollen pussy lips. It was soft, yet firm, as he pushed deeper into my body. I loudly moaned my approval. Turning my head to my left I saw Jennifer clutching the bed sheets to control her excitement as Jim worked her pussy with his tongue. Yes, the evening was progressing quite nicely. . .

After what seem like a blissful eternity, I sat up, leaned over and whispered into Mike's ear, "It's my turn to take care of you. Lay on your back."

We switched positions and as he lay down Mike's thick cock sprang up and stabbed the air at a 45 degree angel; just waiting for me to service him. I positioned myself between his legs and dropped down onto his cock like a lioness pouncing onto her prey, driving his prick so deep down my throat that my eyes watered and I immediately started to gag. I pulled back a bit to take in some air then plunged back down to suck this man's cock like it was my last.

"Ooohhhh, I love sucking cock," I purred just before my lips enveloped his throbbing dick. I pushed my head down hard enough to feed the entire length of his shaft into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I began pumping his cock back and forth between my soft lips.

His meat was juicy, thick, and hard; just the way I like it. For the next half hour or so we took turns sucking and licking each other. First I would suck him, then he'd eat me, then we'd switch into a 69 position. And so it went . . .

By now Jim had decided to go for broke. He slipped on a condom, climbed on top of Jennifer and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. He pumped her in strong rhythmic strokes, as if he wanted to take his time and enjoy his conquest. Jennifer simply spread her legs; bucked her hips to meet his thrusts; and moaned. It was clear that she approved.

At that moment Mike began pushing me down onto my back, laying me next to Jennifer again as Jim pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Mike slipped on a condom of his own, mounted me, and in one easy thrust, slid his cock deep into my own well-lubricated pussy.

So Jennifer and I lay there side by side while our husbands fucked each other's wife. It was almost like a competition between the two of them. As if they wanted to taunt each other while they fucked the other guy's woman. It appeared that neither one of them wanted to be the first to cum. I guess the last one to orgasm was the winner. It must be a guy thing. But the two of them pounded us relentlessly for nearly 45 minutes. Finally, Mike's breathing became heavy, his pace quickened, and his body began jerking as his senses gave way to oblivion and he reluctantly orgasmed in my pussy.

Triumphantly, Jim began pounding Jennifer harder and faster and soon exploded into his own powerful orgasm. He shook his ass and twirled his cock in her pussy almost like a celebratory victory dance with her cunt as the field of honor.

The two men lay on top of us heaving and sweating; unable to move, probably for fear they'd drop dead from a heart attack. Men are so competitive, even in bed! I lay there caressing Mike's ass until he had the strength to roll off of me. I think someone should suggest that a new Olympic sport be added to the games called "Competitive Fucking." The gold metal goes to the stud with the longest lasting dick. I'd volunteer in a heartbeat to provide the "playing field".

I was so absorbed in witnessing the clash of male testosterone in that bed I don't even think I orgasmed. I was completely turned on watching these two men cock fight. This was definitely the wildest experience we'd had up until now. Wow.

We all finally got dressed and said our goodbyes. Since we lived so close to them Jim and I were home in no time flat. We showered together, put on our PJ's and settled down on the sofa in front of the fireplace with a blanket covering us; sipping on a glass of wine -- feeling really good!

We chatted about our evening as we always do after we have sex with another couple and shared how much fun we had. We drifted off to sleep on the living room sofa as cozy as we could be. What a night. . .

*

If you enjoy reading about our adventures please vote for our stories and send us an eMail to tell us what you think. Hope to hear from you soon!

SusieH
SusieH
68 Followers