Our First Meeting

Story Info
Two Lit Members meet for the first time.
4k words
4.5
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Lit personal posting called out for readers in California by area code and the thread grew to be quite long as posters made known their names and area codes. I reached out to a few women nearby in SoCal and took up chatting with one. She was cute and shared several titillating photos in Lit postings over the past few years. Over the course of a couple of weeks, we chatted by text and phone. She said she enjoyed anal and loved to give and receive oral. After reading my Lit stories, she suggested I write one about our first meeting.

We arranged for a time and place to meet, but she didn't show. Despite texts and calls, I never heard from her again. Given our previous conversations, I was under the impression we had formed some type of friendship.

The following is the story I wrote for her, which I hope other Lit readers might enjoy. Of course, if another lady living in or passing through Southern California would like to experience the story first hand, let me know.

*

I looked down at my phone and read his last message.

"One more thing. When we meet, should I kiss you, hug you, shake your hand or just say, 'hello.'"

I thought about it for a minute and texted back with a smirk on my face, "All of the above."

I suggested we meet at my favorite watering hole. I arrived early and looked around the room for a suitable seat; somewhere quiet with a little bit of privacy. Scanning the room, I found one towards the back and sat down then texted him, "I'm in the back." I positioned my chair so I could keep an eye on the entrance as I expected he would arrive within ten minutes, enough time for a drink.

The waitress sauntered by and took my order for a drink. I was a little nervous, wondering how things would go. I ordered my favorite drink and looked around the room. A moment later, the waitress returned with my drink. I took a sip then checked my watch. Five minutes to go. I hoped the drink would take the edge off my nervousness.

A couple minutes later a tall man walked in then stopped and scanned the room. He looked like his photo, but I wasn't sure. His eyes followed from left to right until they locked on mine and in the same instant, we recognized each other. You can always tell by the eyes--the eyes they never lie. A warm smile widened on his face and for the first time I saw the same smile from his photo. I stood up as he made his way to me. When he got close I had to really look up given our height difference. He gave me a quick kiss and a hug. Pulling away, he looked into my eyes.

"Hi beautiful."

"Beautiful" was a term I have been called many times--not that I could remember the last time--but it was a complement that never grew old, nor one that I would I ever grow tired of hearing.

He stepped over to the chair on the opposite side of the table leaving behind a scent of his cologne.

"Hi, how are you?"

Before we could say more, the waitress interrupted us and asked, "Can I get you anything?"

"Margarita, blended with salt," he said.

For the next two hours, we made small talk, talking about families, our work and ourselves. He kept staring at me which at first made me uncomfortable, causing me to drop my eyes more than once to break contact. The more we spoke, the more comfortable I became with him. During our conversation I realized he wasn't gawking, he was looking at me; admiring me with genuine affection and caring.

At one point in our conversation, I used my hand to gesture and then rested it halfway across the table. In the middle of my conversation his eyes locked on mine, he smiled, then reached over and placed his hand on top of my hand. He didn't say a word, but his gesture caught me off guard, causing me to stop midsentence. He gave me a warm smile and I shyly smiled back at him. This man not only listened, he was gentle and caring. Most importantly, he was with me and wanted to be with me.

He then took his hand off mine and placed it on the side of my face. I closed my eyes and pressed my cheek to his hand, enjoying his touch.

"Can I get you anything?" the waitress said for the fourth or fifth time, interrupting the moment.

Somewhat perturbed he said, "The check," sending the waitress off.

He paid for the drinks and again, placed his hand on mine. "What do you want to do now?"

"There's a place nearby we go to." I replied.

I lead the way outside the bar and once through the door and on the sidewalk next to the parking lot, I stopped to turn around. He approached me and wearing a warm smile, wrapped me in his arms and pulled me towards him. Our eyes met, then closed as our mouths came together in a deep kiss. Moments later, he pulled away and I stood there, pleasantly surprised. Not only I was really beginning to like this guy, I wanted to be with him in the worst way.

He followed me in his truck and pulled up next to my car. We each got out and I walked inside and closed the front door behind me. Turning around, I found him right behind me and once more, his arms wrapped around me then we kissed for a long time. He pulled me close to his warm body as he ran his hands up and down my back. He was strong, yet gentle and I wanted to hold him and be with him.

We parted momentarily, long enough for me to say, "Wow." I then took his hand and lead him into the next room. We embraced once more and kissed deeply and passionately, causing me to come up for air more than once. Before I knew it, his hands ran down my back and under my hips, then pulled me even tighter against him as my feet leave the floor. A moment later, we both plopped down on the bed, landing on our sides.

His hand reached up and ran down the side of my face, then he delivered little pecks to my forehead and cheeks as we looked into each other's eyes. I enjoyed his delicate touch, but needed more, so I grabbed him and pulled him against me tight, delivering another long and deep kiss. Both of us began to breathe faster. His mouth pulled away from mine and began kissing my cheeks and chin, before covering my mouth again. He rolled on top of me and the next time his mouth left mine, it trailed over my chin and down the front of my neck, slowly kissing and licking my throat. I lifted my head back to give him better access and closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying the sensuous touch of his lips on my skin.

I felt his hands run down my sides down to my waist then upward in unison. Cool air touched my skin as my top was lifted up to my bra. I lifted my head and shoulders just high enough for him to take it off.

"Raise your arms," he said, and raised them above my head, resting them on the pillows. He slid my top up to my elbows. Then stopped. I lay there, hands above my head as I watched as his hands moved over to the side of my bra, then reach around the back. I raised my head and shoulders up slightly to give him access to the clasp. My bra fell away and he raised it up to my elbows next to my shirt.

I lay back down, my arms resting on the pillows above, oddly restrained by my clothes like fabric handcuffs. He gave me another deep kiss then moved his hands against my sides as I felt the warm touch of his fingers trail over my body to cover my breasts, following their perimeter, then feeling them. With one breast in each hand he applied a gentle squeeze, kneading them; his touch caused me to gasp slightly. I tilted my head slightly and raised my chest towards him to give him better access. He lowered his head to my left breast and opened his mouth. His lips pressed against my skin, then I felt the wet tip of his tongue dart around until it hit my nipple, then flicked it back and forth. Next, it circled my nipple several times, flicked it again back and forth before lifting his head up. He sucked in as much of my breast as he could inside his mouth and I felt it sliding out until his lips surrounded my nipple, stretching it out as it too slid out of his lips, now fully hard and wet with his saliva. He repeated this several times, before moving over to my right breast. His right hand was now toying with my left nipple, now hard and wet.

He repeated the treatment he had given my left breast, sucking it in a licking my nipple, trying to push it down before he pulled his head back with my breast still in his mouth. I wondered if he was going to tear it off, but as my nipple popped out of his mouth with a slurping noise, it went back to its normal position, hard and pointed upward, causing my breast to jiggle. It felt so good and was really beginning to turn me on.

His tit sucking was really driving me crazy and I was as horny as hell. I could my breathing increasing and wetness forming between my legs.

Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long as he stepped back on the floor, pulled my shoes off then undid my pants and pulled both my pants and panties down my legs at the same time before dropping them on the floor. I was now laying there naked, my arms held above my head and wanting him to dive in between my legs.

His head moved up to my inner thighs, gently kissing them. I spread my legs apart to give him better access to where I wanted to kiss me, but he was agonizingly slow. His lips kissed my right inner thigh, then the left, teasing me. Just fucking lick me! I thought to myself, frustrated that he wasn't using his mouth where I needed it the most. The teasing was driving me crazy. I spread my legs further and lifted my hips before he placed his mouth against my lips. Looking down, I could see his head between my legs and felt his tongue run over my slit and my lips. He lightly ran his tongue up and down over my lips a few times, before he forced it in between, parting them. The next pass of his tongue started from my vagina up and over my clit making me exclaim, "Oh yes! There! That feels so good," I said, letting him know I needed more and right there.

Next, his tongue ran down over my clit, over the pink flesh of my now wet pussy and around my hole. Up again his tongue rose stopping to flick the underside of my clit before flicking downward. "Oh yes! There! Lick my clit!" I told him.

Following my instructions he worked on my clit, slow at first, flicking it back and forth like he had done to my nipples. He positioned himself so he too rested on the bed. His hands were now free and began to explore by body. They ran over my sides and up over my breasts while his tongue worked my clit. His fingers found my nipples, still wet with my saliva and he began to stroke and pull on them.

His tongue began to work harder as did my heart and breathing. I looked down to watch my chest rise and fall with his hands on top toying with my nipples and his head between my legs. Within a few minutes I could feel my loins begin to swell as a wave of euphoria swept through my body. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, thinking and feeling his tongue working my clit. Seconds later, and orgasm erupted through my body and I moaned loudly as my hips convulsed and spasmed.

Despite the shaking of my hips, his removed firmly embedded between my legs. He didn't stop and kept working his tongue over my clit. It felt so good and it was just a matter of time before my next orgasm. I wanted more. I needed more. I needed him to lap his tongue as fast and hard as he could over my pussy. "Harder. Harder!" I commanded and was rewarded with more pressure and a faster tongue.

I shook my arms free from the confines of my top and bra, then raised my legs and held them with my hands. I slid them down to my thighs and pulled up and outward to open my legs and lips apart as much as I could to give him better access to my pussy. He let go of my breasts and stopped licking momentarily and I felt the tip of one of his fingers press against my vaginal opening, then slide inside. He ran it up inside me then began to push upward against my G-spot. It was too much for me and sent me into another orgasm, causing me to moan even louder this time and thrust my hips up and down. Somehow, his mouth remained fixed to my clit and didn't stop.

Once my hips stopped bucking, I felt a second finger enter me, then both fingers began sliding in and out. Another finger worked its way along the inside of my ass crack and rested on my little rosebud. I could feel it wiggle around before landing on its soft center. It was slippery, likely lubricated from the juices now running down my butt crack. Without warning, the finger thrust inside, deep in my ass. The stimulation I felt from my asshole, fingers running in and out of pussy, plus his mouth and tongue working my clit again sent me over the edge and I began to moan loud with the coming or yet another orgasm. Sensing this, he began to suck on my clit. I heard a loud slurp then he returned to my pussy, latching his mouth over my clit and sucking it hard. I couldn't take any more and this time cried out in a long scream as I came. Only this time, my clit was super sensitive and couldn't take his extreme sucking. I had to drop my legs and push his head away. As I did so, I could feel his fingers slide out.

I just lay there, trying to catch my breath. "Oh my... Oh my god."

"Did you like that?" he said.

I chuckled, "Hell yes. My god that felt good."

A light bead of sweat now covered my body as I rested there for at least five minutes.

My needs were satiated for the moment, but I was far from finished. I wanted him. I wanted his cock. "Now it's my turn!" I said, springing up on the bed.

I raised his shirt up and over his head, then pushed him back on the bed and quickly opened his belt buckle, then fiddled with his pants button. Once undone, I grabbed his pants and underwear and pulled them down, while I watched his cock spring free, pointing up and resting flat, semi-erect and his balls hanging low in their sack.

I crawled up on him, straddling his legs, then ran my tongue over his cock, starting up from his balls to his head, licking it like a Popsicle. Then I grabbed his cock and held it upward and I noticed its tip was a little wet with pre-cum. I opened my mouth and lowered my head over his cock as it slid deep inside, back to my throat. My lips locked around its base and I sucked hard, then slowly lifted my head, sliding my lips along his shaft. My tongue rested on his head and I could slowly feel it growing in size and hardness in my mouth.

My lips continued its length until they reached his head. The rim of his head slid out from between my lips as his cock left my mouth, leaving behind the taste of his slippery pre-cum. It felt so good. I loved sucking his cock and making my man feel good. My head descended over his cock once more, running it into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I then grabbed its base and gently wrapped my fingers around it. Working my hand and head in unison, I stroked his cock while sucking him off with my mouth.

His cock ran up and down against my tongue and I wrapped it around his head, massaging it as my lips slid back and forth over his top. My tongue then worked on its tip as I tried drilling into the tiny slit on its tip. My efforts were rewarded with a load groan of approval. I looked up across his chest and could only see his chin, but noticed his chest was rising and falling heavily. "Ohh that feels good," he said.

My hands and mouth continue to rise and fall along this length of his cock for a few more minutes, before letting go to run my tongue down his shaft to his balls. His sack was now tight and I licked his scrotum and gently sucked on his balls. My hand replaced my mouth and stroked his head, now wet with my saliva. His balls quickly grew wet with my spit as I slobbered on them. A trickle ran down under his balls and crack. I chased after it with my finger, running it down between his ass cheeks. My finger found a soft spot which I immediately knew to be his asshole and I rubbed it tip on the soft spot and was again rewarded with a moan of pleasure. Gently I pressed the tip of my finger inside, being careful not to cut him with my nail and it popped in. He spread his legs to give me better access and I pushed it in harder, pumping my finger up and down inside his asshole.

His breathing grew harder and faster and I slid my hand down to work the shaft of his cock. When I returned to sucking on his rod I noticed his head was now covered in a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. I lowered my mouth over his head and cleaning the tip off with my mouth and tongue, tasting him.

Soon, his breathing grew loud and deep, then turned into a moan. His hips began to shake and thrust forward while his asshole tightened around finger. The head of his cock began to swell in size and his hips thrust forward, sending his cock deep into mouth. My lips remained locked around his cock and as I pulled back, warm cum filled my mouth. In another thrust, cum shot out of his cock into my mouth and I swallowed it, then ran my mouth down further. My mouth locked on his cock and I slowly slid my lips along its length with a vacuum seal, cleaning my saliva and his cum off his cock.

I looked up at him. "Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Oh my god that felt good," he replied.

I got up to wash up in the bathroom, then returned to the bed, lying alongside him. His cock lay there, flaccid and still a little damp. I reached over and began to play with it, lifting it up, flopping it back and forth and once it began to grow hard, I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke it.

I looked at him and said, "I want you in me."

He rolled over and on top of me, then directed his cock between my thighs. It wasn't fully hard yet, but it found its way between my lips and pussy. A thrust of his hips sent his head inside and another thrust sent most of its length inside my wet pussy, causing me to gasp. Damn it felt good. A moment later, I felt it retreat and thrust inside me even deeper as it grew harder. It felt so good and now I was getting even wetter. He pumped me and each thrust pushed me forward, causing my tits to bounce up and with each retreat they bounced down. After a couple of minutes, he stopped, then backed off the bed and stood there at its side.

I was confused as to what he was doing until I saw him grab my legs and pull me to the edge of the bed. He then grabbed a pillow and said "Lift your butt up," and as I did, he placed the pillow, now folded in half, under my butt. I looked down to see the top of my pussy as he approached, taking a leg in each hand raising them high. I was now spread open wide with my legs in the air and my feet on his shoulders. He approached me and I could feel his cock enter me, then slide deep inside. He thrusted it in hard, pulled it out and thrusted it again much further than it did before. The deep fucking was really turning me on and I could feel my pussy tighten and my loins began to swell as another orgasm approached. For a moment, my breathing stopped and I opened my mouth, trying to scream but nothing came out. Finally, I was able to eke out a loud moan as my orgasm came to an end.

He watched me cum but didn't stop his pumping.

"Would you like to stick it your butt?"

I was still dumbfounded in a state of orgasmic bliss and it took me a moment to understand what he was saying.

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?" he said again.

I nodded and said "Yes."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy, grabbed both legs, lifted them upward and raising my butt even more. My ass was spread wide, waiting for his cock. Fully erect and covered with my juices, it felt it slide between my cheeks. He ran it up and down my crack until it found my soft opening, then pressed it in. My asshole stretched and hurt at first, but once my sphincter ran over his head, it felt good.

Having his cock in my ass turned me so much. My ass was up high as he rammed his cock deep inside. It turned me on, but I still needed more. I reached down and rubbed my clit, gentle at first and then hard in a circular motion. His cock in my ass and the rubbing of my clit set me off as I came hard. He watched me as I got off and looked up at his face and watched it contort, his eyes scrunched as he opened his mouth to let out a loud moan. I could feel his cock inside my ass swell, then it began slide in and out more easily, now lubricated with his slippery cum.

12