Our First Meeting Ch. 2

Story Info
The next morning.
1.6k words
3.88
19.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Master of Joy and Mistress Rapture

The next morning I arose before her and let her sleep in. I figured she must be tired from her trip. I prepared breakfast for us and took it to the room. I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and said " Rise and shine my sleepy head. I would hate for you to sleep your whole visit away." She gave me a sweet smile and just said "Good morning" We both sat and ate what I had prepared for breakfast. After I went to clean up breakfast while she went to get her shower and dressed.

After she showered she came down stairs and asked me if I minded taking her out shopping. I obliged and we both went out got in the car and drove off. Shortly after leaving I asked her what she was looking to buy. She just smiled and said she would like to get something for later. Now being the inquisitive one that I am I began wondering what she had in mind. I asked her where she would like to go. She said " Do you have any adult stores near here?" I smiled and said "Yes there are a couple" She said " Then lets go there" I drove to the nearest one pulling up out front I was hesitant to go in I had never been in a store of this nature. She could see that I was hesitant and she asked me if I was scared. I told her a little bit and explained that I had never been into an adult store before.

She said " Don't be scared this will be fun"

We went inside and the place was dimly lit and full of everything and anything you could imagine. She quickly hurried around the store grabbing things and holding them up asking me what I thought of it. I guess this was her way of getting me over my fears. After a few minutes we started to shop seriously. She would hold up a dildo and ask me if I liked it and if she should buy it. I would tell her sure because I was looking forward to using it on her. Then she went to the butt plugs and asked if she should buy a new one. At that time I could feel a tingle in my ass remembering how it felt there the night before. I just smiled at her I know for sure she knew I was thinking about the one that was in my ass not 24 hours before. Then we looked at some restraints and other things. Her being like a kid in a candy store around every aisle we went down.

After making all her purchases we left the store when we got back in the car she looked at me and said " How about we go try some of this stuff out" I smiled and found myself doing about 80 on the drive home.

We arrived at my home and quickly went inside. she looked at me and said " Wow aren't we a little excited."

I smiled and said "Just a little."

She smiled back at me. She said " Oh since we are in such a hurry lets get started." I started to grab for the bag but she quickly grabbed it smiling looked at me and said " Oh you thought you were going to use this on me. NO NO these are your toys."

As she said that I could feel the first restraint going around my wrist. This brought on a combination of fear and excitement. She took the center of the restraint wrapped it around the banister of my stairs and tied the other end around my wrist. She then took a spreader bar and placed it around each of my ankles. Now my fear of what was about to happen really was getting to me but at the same time as if it had a mind of its own my cock was getting very rigid. She smiled at me and said " Looks like someone is enjoying themselves so far."

She lowered herself and taking my cock out of my pants and placing it in her mouth she began sucking me. It felt absolutely incredible even better then when she did it the night before. She worked my cock for awhile at the same time playing with the cheeks of my ass. I then felt her release my cock and then position herself behind me on her knees. I wondered what she was going to do. I didn't have to wonder long as she began to kiss the cheeks of my ass and then slide her tongue into the crack of my ass. She was riming my ass with her tongue. I found myself getting really excited by this.

She then reached for the bag. She said " You smiled an awful lot when I picked this up lets see how it fits." She took out the plug and began placing it in my ass which was still slick from her tongue lashing. It slid in pretty easily and felt like it belonged there. Now that the plug was firmly in my ass she warned me not to let it come out. She proceeded to smack my ass with her hands turning my cheeks a nice crimson color. I could feel my ass starting to burn with each smack. But oh was this turning me on. She looked at me and smiled and said : Oh I think someone is ready for something now." She went back to the bag and pulled out a leather contraption I did not remember seeing her buy. She then pulled out the dildo, that I thought I was going to get to use on her, she attached it to the leather and then asked me if I liked her cock. I started to think to myself oh god what did I get into.

She positioned herself behind me reaching around and stroking my cock. I could feel the head of her cock against my ass. she reached down with her other hand and pulled the plug from my ass at the same time she slid the head of her cock into my ass. She kept stroking my cock to keep me distracted as she slid further and further into my ass. She began picking up the pace of her thrusts in and out of my ass. I could feel feeling inside of me that I had never felt before.

Part of me wanting this to stop part of me never wanting it to end. I could hear her breathing begging to get harder I could only imagine it must be from the other end of her cock pressing against her clit. Her body started to shake against mine and I knew she had cum. I could feel the precum from my cock dripping out and running down my shaft. After she came she pulled her cock from my ass and leaned down and kissed it. Smiling up at me she said " Oh that was incredible I always wanted to know what it felt like to fuck a mans ass as I have had them fuck mine." I smiled at her and told her it fell incredible.

She looked at me and telling I was still excited, undid my restraints and took me in her arms whispering in my ear " Do with me as you please." I gently laid her down on the floor dropped down between her legs and filled my face with her dripping wet pussy. The aroma from her pussy was intoxicating I felt like I could stay there for hours. My cock on the other hand had diffrent ideas. It was now throbbing and wanted relief. I climbed on top of her letting my cock brush her pussy first. Then parting her lips with two fingers I slid it in. She let out an exhausted moan.

I leaned in cupping and fondling her breasts sucking and flicking her nipples in unison with the pounding of my cock in her pussy. I could feel her building for another orgasm under me. It took all I could do not to cum also. After a few minutes I could tell I was not going to be able to hold it back any longer. I looked her deep in the eyes so I could show her with out saying a word how much I loved her.

I said " I'm going to cum."

She said " Cum in both my pussy and ass. I want to feel your cum in both." Right as she said that I could feel my cum starting to burst forward from my cock. I could feel it quickly filling her pussy with cum. I quickly pulled out of her pussy and placed the head of my cock against the opening of her ass. I did not want to disappoint her. I continued cumming the rest of my load into her ass. She smiled at me and thanked me for not disappointing her. She said " I did not want to have to punish you for not listening." I smiled at her thinking to myself if her punishment involved anything we've done so far I would not mind it.

We spent the next few minutes cleaning up together getting a shower together and holding each other. We did a lot of things that day. never wanting to let the other person go. We decided to go out to dinner because both of us were to tired to cook from the morning that we had. That night after dinner we spent just holding each other and kissing while watching TV. We went to bed early for she had and early flight back home the next day. I'm dreading her leaving. I wish she could stay.