Our First MMF Threesome

Story Info
They have their first threesome with another man.
852 words
3.96
131.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are both 32, and have spent a lot of time over the past year or so with an old friend of hers, Thomas. He's our age, and a beautiful Black guy, a bodybuilder who is very smart and nerdy, beneath all his muscles. My wife is a Chicana, and I'm White, so we make an interesting multicultural mix when we go out. My wife Raquel enjoys and craves physical connection and affection from friends (not just sexually), and I am very nonjealous and secure in our relationship - I'm happy to see her happy with friends.

We had joked around about threesomes and such with Thomas in the past, but always thought they were just jokes. Then one night, after our children were in bed, we were up watching tv together, my wife sitting on the couch between us, laying back against me, her legs in his lap. Raquel complained of a sore back and muscles, and so the two of us started sort of absentmindedly rubbing her neck, shoulders and calves. Eventually, as she was enjoying the touch, I suggested we move onto the floor, where she could stretch out. She lay on a blanket I spread out, and Thomas and I knelt beside her, still watching the TV (a James Bond flick), each rubbing a side of her back.

I was surprised when my wife pulled off her shirt, to allow us better access to her back. She wasn't wearing a bra and is normally pretty self-conscious about nudity in front of others. However, here she was, lying topless before our friend. We continued rubbing her back, our attention much more on her. I was even more surprised when she lifted up her chest some, and Thomas's hand was cupping her breast. I leaned down to her ear, and asked her if she wanted this, was it something she felt okay with? She kissed me and said yes, but she said she wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with it.

However, having said that, she reached out to grasp Thomas' bulge through his jeans, her ther hand reaching out to mine. I stood and turned down the lights, as he pulled down his jeans. I kissed my wife, then he leaned down and kissed her. It was incredibly erotic to watch him kiss her, his skin so dark against hers. Her hand slipped inside his boxers, and suddenly emerged, grasping his hard shaft, her small hand wrapped around his pulsing flesh. I dropped my shorts, and knelt next to her, nude, her hand reaching out to my cock. She raised up between us, and alternated between sucking first one cock, then the other into her lips. Watching her face as she swallowed his hard dick was incredible. I've always loved watching her suck my cock, and fantasized about the voyeuristic thrill of watching her with another man's flesh in her mouth.

I pulled her pants and underwear down, and knelt between her legs, licking her pussy. It was unbelievably wet and sensitive, and she came quickly, shuddering against my mouth, her own mouth filled with Thomas. After a while of eating her pussy, watching her suck on Thomas, I raised up and slid my aching cock into her. She came over and over as I fucked her, Thomas' cock still sliding in and out between her wet lips. I came, perhaps too soon, but I was so aroused that I knew my erection wasn't going anywhere. I lay back to watch the amazing sight of my wife and her lover, her mouth filled with his flesh, his dark skin so contrasting with hers as rubbed against him, his hand caressing her nude body. She moved so that he could reach her pussy, straddling his leg while she sucked him into her mouth. He fingered her, and she came over and over, bucking against him. She later shared with me that a secret thrill had been the fact that his fingers were inside her, coated with my cum. She sucked him for a long time, with me occasionally dipping between her legs to lick at her moist, cum-filled pussy, stroking my dick while I watched her with another man's cock in her mouth.

After a long time, Thomas lifted up, moaning that he was about come. A first spray of semen coated her breasts, then she sucked his trembling head between her lips, filling her mouth with his cum. At her smile, I began licking her breasts and nipples, using my tongue and lips to clean her breasts of his wonderful fluids. Thomas lay back as Raquel and I kissed. I could taste him in her mouth, and my cock swelled at the hot, musky flavor of her lips and tongue. Raquel leaned down to kiss Thomas, as I positioned my self between her legs, and fucked her again as she lay between his legs, cushioned against his chest, kissing first him, then me. We both came like that, then the three of us lay together, exhausted, satisfied and with huge grins on our faces.