Our First Nite

Story Info
Young man indulges crush on older woman.
2.5k words
4.33
174.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubRosa
SubRosa
1 Followers

Hi,

My name is unimportant but for those of you out there, who need one, call me Lance. I’m 26, black/dredhead with no kids about 5’11” I wouldn’t say I was built, but my time playing trumpet & drums in the high school band and being in the Army has had its benefits. Growing up I noticed something about myself that differed from other guys my age I’ve always had one hang up, older women, I love them. As I look back over the past months events it all still seems so clear to me like yesterday. My life then was pretty hectic, I attended community college for Electrical Engineering and worked as a bartender/waiter at a lounge downtown called Cabaño’s. This allowed me to indulge my crush on older women .The crowd there was pretty mixed mostly the office crowd during the week until about 8pm that’s where my life begins its change.

There she was the object of my affection a goddess. A 5’5” educated, well-built thirty-six, twenty-eight, thirty-two bronze dewdrop. Hazel eyes (obviously of mixed parentage) with deep red southern hair. A voice I’d liken to that of the Homer’s siren in the Odyssey, feminine, seductively hypnotic; yet strong and commanding cutting to the very core of your being. Tab (short for Tabitha) had to be the most desirable woman I’d ever meet. She had a walk that was well polished not rehearsed just natural, her hips swayed like leaves on a gentle breeze. Her hair a little past her shoulder natural no perm was the envy of most women who frequented the lounge. But there was something different about Tab, what I would learn later.

Tab was a seriously driven woman single, competitive, successful she’d put all else in her life on hold to achieve these ends. Tab’s crew was made up of women like her all successful businesswomen not an ugly woman in the lot. Unlike her girlfriends she lacked something, a man, a permanent one. Tab’s dates I’d seen were prominent men in coveted positions in the business world elite yet none seemed to last long.

Here it was another Thursday night Tab’s entourage came strolling in giggling like little schoolgirls their regulars so I already know what to fix Alize, Fuzzynavel, Iced Tea, White Zinfandel and Tab’s favorite Ameretto. The buzz was Anna’s kid took his first steps that week and Tabs last date as I walked over with their drinks. It was the usual greetings and cracks by the older ladies about if they were a little younger and not married as I placed the drinks on the table. From what I could hear Mr. Marcus, a gentlemen I was familiar with, was not all he was cracked up to be; and the dirt was being dished.

It was pretty cool in the bar that night, out the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Tab’s nipples stabbing thru her silk blouse and dropped a drink on the floor totally missing the table. I immediately dropped to my knees to clean it up apologizing for the mess. I was directly across from Tab, and from my spot on the floor I was looking straight up her skirt totally fixated on the vision before me; my mind went whirling off on some fantasy instantly. As I picked up the ice cubes one of the ladies told Tab maybe she should try to quit being so buisness like on dates. Meanwhile I was conducting a little business of my own when a hand picked up my jaw and asked me if I was done wiping a hole in the carpet. Totally embarrassed first for getting caught then for what was noticed next (I’m not the largest guy in the world but at a good six and three quarters to seven inch’s long I do ok) my eyes scanned the table as they looked at me like I was on exhibit I’m quite sure I turned three or four shades of red. Tab paid me no attention but told me to fetch another drink. Her voice was a welcome break from the silence that surrounded me I took off in a flash grateful for permission to move. When I returned there were smirks on some of the women’s faces (by now my friend had relaxed) and it was hard to look anyone in the face but the table was quiet. I assumed Tab had put everyone in their place again; she does that at least once a month.

A half hour or so passed, I let Greg wait on the table the rest of the night. The ladies finished drinking and left saying goodbye to me as they left leaving a little extra in my tip jar to remind me of my now most infamous moment. I figured an apology was in order; Tab was still at the table drinking when I approached to clean up. God this is impossible I thought to myself how do you wipe the table in front of a woman whose crouch you were just ogling? I cleared my throat as I collected the glass’s from the table and noticed that Tab was a bit teary eyed, awkwardly I asked if she was Ok; while trying to offer a pathetic apology. Thinking she didn’t hear me I sat down, she said “Yes” she was ok, just a little frustrated with life. After a few mundane comments between us she proceeded to ask me what I was so transfixed by. Jesus I thought I was going to die trying to explain that I meant no offense by my juvenile behavior. Her rebuttal, she laughed at me.

Tab explained that she had known about my crush on her for quite sometime now first by how no matter where she sat her drink always hit the table first and had more liquor in it than required. And that she had on more than one occasion caught me staring at her from across the bar. She asked me why a man my age would be interested in a 34 yr old woman like her. I explained that most of my dating career has been with women at least five years my age and that it was because I truly adored her. She seemed stunned by either my bluntness or admitted affections. I brought her another drink and begin my closing rounds of the bar.

As I finished my last rounds cleaning up I noticed that Tab was gone without even a goodbye, oh well. After about another half an hour later the place was clean, time to go. Hearing a footstep behind me I turned, there stood Tab. The shock of seeing her there must have been obvious; she wore this silly smirk on her face.

Feeling the moment was as good as it would ever get I reached out for her. Her skin was as soft as the silk blouse she wore, the air about us was charged with some unseen force as we drew closer to each other, her breath was intoxicating. Her touch sent cascades of joy unknown throughout my body. Our tongues “Mmmmm,” mingled and explored each other’s mouth with eagerness. I had to regain control though, Tab was special to me I wanted this to be unlike any other time in her life.

I slowly caressed her back as she leaned into me, feeling her nipples pressed into my chest I felt as if in a dream yet awake at the same time. We stood kissing and feeling each other for a time. I could hear the blood pulse within me. Tab placed her hand on my heart, she said “Hhmm, for a young boy you kiss pretty good.” my reply, I lifted Tab up to the bar counter and slowly began to undo her blouse. The entire time my eyes were riveted to hers as I allowed her top to fall to the counter top. Her bosom was significantly more exquisite than I had ever fantasized. Her bra was a soft cherry red that enhanced her bronze skin tone. Her areole was about the size of a half dollar her nipples leapt out at me as I unleashed them from their confines. As I took one nipple “Lick,” into my mouth I heard her sigh heavily. I could literally feel her nipple grow while in the hot embrace of my kiss. I allowed my tongue to encircle her nipple as I suckled like a newborn babe. I moved from one to the other for a few minutes taking my time. First lightly squeezing one “Aaahhhhh,” then the other then licking them both allowing the cool air of the bar to undo the warmth of mouth. By now she was distinctly aware of my arousal (but I was in this for her enjoyment) as I slowly kissed my way down to her belly button, HOLY SHIT!! she’s got a belly ring. This pause was noticed as she asked “Surprised? ” I stammered out something inaudible between kisses and licks as I moved my hands to the zipper at the back of her skirt.

As I slid her skirt of her hips, she leaned back against a beam. Her panties matched her bra that was lying next to us on the bar, which was to be soon joined by its cousin. I lowered my head to bestow a kiss upon that which I had spent many a night dreaming about. I placed my mouth to the fabric and exhaled (finally) as I felt her jump from the sudden rush of warm air that assaulted her moist center. She gave her approval of my actions with a hand placed to the back of my head, “Mmmmm Good”. Her pussy was shaved low to resemble peach fuzz with a light scent of jasmine surrounding it. I began my task with well placed kisses about mid-thigh as I traced her clit with my finger. I could hear her moan “AHHHH-” slightly as I applied pressure to her love button and lightly nibbled on her thigh. Slowly, I removed her panties to give myself access to her pleasure box. I sat back for a moment to lavish in the aroma of her sexuality.

I started out with my tongue tracing a line from her ass up, she groaned loudly at this, my hands kneaded and massaged her inner leg. As she raised her legs to my shoulders I took a seat at the bar. I next began to savor the taste of her outer lips as I licked and sucked on them now swollen and pulsing with anticipation of what was to come next. When I looked up Tab was squirming about, as she stroked my dred with one hand and massaged an aching tit with the other. Her taste was sweet like nectar; her musk mixed with the jasmine was an exhilarating aphrodisiac. I geared up to begin my true attack (wishing like hell I had a biscuit) taking both thumbs I peeled back the reddish bronze petals of her flower placing both middle fingers alongside her button. Taking my tongue I placed a wide lick from ass to button upon her, this caused her to jump and arch her back accompanied by “OH!” surprise. I used my forefingers to massage the inner lips as I licked and kissed her clit. The heat emanating from her core was like the morning sun on my face. I probed her insides with one finger as a gasp escaped Tab; then two fingers another gasp, followed by a groan. Tab began a rhythm of her own now rocking on my fingertips. I withdrew them partially not wanting her to climax to soon. Tab lowered herself trying to push them back in not to pleased with the idea of being teased.

Teasing is exactly what I thought Tab needed, someone to push her to her limits and beyond to a state of euphoria. To this goal I set my sights as I resumed licking the outer folds of her pussy. My fingertips Slowly probed her insides seeking out her g-spot as my tongue traced the alphabet across her clit. I could feel Tab tremble as I took one wet finger and played around the entrance to her ass, she jumped {arching her back} at the gentle intrusion. A wave of relaxation seemed to wash over her being. Her ass soon reacted to my rhythmic plunges, I could feel it tighten and loosen trying to pull more of my finger into it. For a few moments I teased and played with her ass pushing my wet tongue into it. Her ass was tight she pleaded with me to put my finger back as she squealed “Ooohh Mercy, Aahh!!!” a few moments later enjoying an anal orgasm to my delight.

I wasn’t sure how much more Tab would be able to endure as I listened to her babble incoherently. I raised my head to catch my breath, as I looked tears streamed down her face. She told me it had been sometime since anyone made a true effort to please her instead of himself or herself. . With my dick screaming to be set free Tab sat up with intention I assume on returning the favor she slid forward on the bar as I refused and pushed her back.

With the accuracy of a snake I struck; “shurlp!?!?” sucking her clit up into my mouth button and all; with a sudden lurch all the air seemingly left her lungs at the same time. Eyes wide she grasped my head as I sucked on her button with renewed rigor rolling my tip about its slick surface. Tabs legs slowly began to tighten her climax was near, her breathing became labored and raspy now between whines and whimpers of ecstasy. I probed both her holes with my fingers and wrapped my arm about her leg to keep her from running away. She blared, “Ah-Ah-Ugggh”, “Smak, Yum” her first orgasm.

Tab screamed “Aahhh - God Yess, Ughhh”, as her second “Fuck!!@# Ugh-Ugh-Oh Shitttt”, third “Agh God!! Agh God!!!! Agghhh Gooddd!!!!” hysterically the fourth orgasm spewed forth from her. Tabs body began to shudder (I’m quite sure her toes curled) with an alarming amount of ferocity. I’d never felt any woman cum that hard before. Her stomach moved into her throat as she jerked and bucked wildly unleashing a bloodcurdling howl “Ah-Damn-Ah-Ahhh Shitt!!!@# Aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!”. Succumbing to the godlike grip of an orgasmic convulsion her face was awash with the glow of heavenly ecstasy as she baptized me in her love. These streams of pleasure spasms were heightened with every slash of my tongue; causing her to explode {for at least what seemed like 10 minutes} leaving Tab completely spent. Her legs twitched, her stomach heaved with the aftershocks of her ordeal.

She collapsed to the bar crying as I pulled her from the bar top to the floor in my arms holding her closely we drifted off to sleep. When I awoke Tab was gone, on the bar were her panties with a key & address. As I drove home I could only ponder what our next encounter would be like.

SubRosa
SubRosa
1 Followers