Our First Overnight Guest Lover

Story Info
Maggie invites her lover to spend the night.
5.3k words
4
70.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

I'm not sure what woke me up but as I opened my eyes I could see the first light of day filtering through the crack in the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and rolled to my left where I could hear the soft breathing of my lovely wife, Maggie. Once I was more fully awake I became aware of slight movements to my left and then realized that our overnight guest, one of Maggie's lovers, was on her left.

As the reality of the moment set in I recalled the hot, steamy scenes from last night. Gordon, who is Maggie's favorite extramarital lover, came over the house for drinks and dinner. Maggie was dressed in a very slinky and sexy silk dress which barely reached her knees. Her bare and tanned, muscular legs looked so sexy last night as she moved sexily from the dining room to the kitchen, always the consummate hostess.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:15 AM, very early for my Maggie to arise but my normal time of starting the day. It was a Saturday as we had planned for a leisurely morning with Gordon.

As I looked through the fog of sleepy eyes I noticed Maggie's legs moving ever so slightly. She was facing Gordon and they were both on their sides facing each other. As I gathered my thoughts it became obvious that Maggie was moving her hips and it did not take a rocket scientist to know that Gordon was lightly strumming her very sensitive clitoris. I was not even sure if she was awake but I was certain that she was becoming aroused.

As the amount of light in the room increased I could see Gordon's shape and form and his arms and hands were clearly under the sheets. Within a few minutes Maggie moved her right leg up and over Gordon's legs. I assume this was to allow deeper access to her sex. No words were spoken but Maggie was softly moaning. I assume she was trying not to wake me. I watched quietly as they continued their early morning activities. It was a soft, sexy and subtle scene that was unfolding.

Watching Maggie and Gordon reminded me of a similar situation I had experienced several years ago when I was married to my first wife. I was "the other male" with a delightful married couple and close friends with my wife and me. We started out with the MMF threesome and later on invited my wife to join for full swap activities.

One morning I awoke with a raging hardon as I usually do and started quietly diddling her clit. Soon we were fully aroused and started fucking before her husband actually woke up. Through sleepy and hung over eyes he asked his wife, "What are you doing?"

As she raised her legs high in the air she looked over at her husband and simply said, "Oh, I'm just saying goodbye to Jack." It was a lovely understatement and capped off a delightful evening with them.

I have watched Maggie and Gordon together a number of times. Sometimes I join them and other times I simply watch and take sexy photos. However, neither Gordon nor any of Maggie's extramarital lovers has ever spent the night. However, when Maggie invited Gordon over it had been some time since they had been together and she begged me to let him spend the night with us in our marital bed. Having done this before I had no problem with this and knowing how hot and sexy Maggie is after a session with Gordon, I knew I would get my reward soon enough.

I played possum as best I could with a raging erection. I wanted Maggie and Gordon to think I was still sleeping. Kind of a voyeur's dream to have this action going on right beside me with the participants thinking I was still asleep. I could hear the whispering to each other but as close as I was I could not understand what they were saying.

The next action I could perceive was Gordon placing his hand on Maggie's petite and lovely butt. He pulled her closer and soon I heard the sounds of kissing. It was still quite dark in the room and I intended to act like I was sleeping as long as I could get away with it. The movements between the two became more animated as their level of arousal rose. Heavy breathing, thrashing against the sheets and movement of limbs clearly indicated that the erotic scene was getting hotter by the moment.

Maggie moved even closer to Gordon and wrapped her right leg tightly around his ass. Her hands were clearly working on his impressive cock under the sheets. The sounds of kissing were evident now as their bodies entwined. It was clear that they were both fully aroused and eager to connect.

I heard Maggie whisper loudly (I assume she thought I was still sleeping). "Put your big cock in me now."

Gordon is about 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs a trim 180 pounds or so. His cock is his most impressive asset as it is about 6 inches long in a flaccid state and a very impressive 9.5 inches when fully aroused. It is long, thick and actually quite handsome. Maggie told me he had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. I had to admit she was right. It was impressive and lovely to see, especially when it was disappearing into my wife's hairy honey pot.

Maggie and Gordon moved even closer and I could tell by Maggie's movements that Gordon had at least gotten the head of his cock inside my wife. She pushed her ass up and squeezed even tighter into his arms, which now encircled her back. With one hand on her shoulder and one on her ass, he pulled her tightly to him trying to get his entire length into her vagina. This is not easy to do while both parties are on their sides. However, they kept trying and I kept right on acting as if I was sleeping.

I heard Maggie whisper to Gordon. "I need you deeper in me. Roll over onto your back."

He quickly complied with her urgent demand. He slid on to his back and Maggie rolled over on top of Gordon impaling herself on his love wand. Her large and lovely breasts were mashed against Gordon's chest as she rocked back and forth on his enormous love muscle. Having seen them in this position before I knew he had his entire cock buried deep inside of my sexy wife. Within a few seconds Maggie groaned loudly announcing her first orgasm. I knew many more were to follow.

Maggie does not need much time to recover before she is ready to climax again. She has always been multi-orgasmic but when goes in to full slut mode (like she did last night) she stays aroused for hours, stays wet and hot for as long as most men can keep it up and she can cum over and over and over. Rarely have I seen her so completely and royally fucked that she cannot climax at least one more time...........and then again.

Maggie pushed herself up into a sitting position as the sheet dropped away providing a clear view of her 39 D breasts. They are lovely and sensitive and Gordon loves to fondle, lick, suck, pull and tweak them keeping Maggie in a state of constant and highly erotic arousal. Gordon had a hand on each breast and gripped them tightly as Maggie rode his cock.

Maggie's head was rolled back as she bounced up and down on Gordon's cock. If she was even aware of my presence in the bed she showed no signs of remaining quiet while she fucked Gordon hard. Maggie's pace quickened as another climax approached. She reached down and tickled her sensitive clitoris. This put her over the edge and she shuddered to a noisy climax on Gordon's massive prick.

My cock was aching as I watched this unbelievably sexy scene unfold. Maggie and Gordon were totally into each other and given the fact that they knew I was totally cool with their actions; they paid me no mind as I continued my sleepy act.

Maggie leaned back down into Gordon's chest. They kissed deeply and I heard her whisper to him. "I want your cum in me. Fuck me hard with your beautiful cock and cum deep inside me."

Gordon gently rolled Maggie off of his torso to the middle of the bed towards me. He rolled on top of her and gently raised her legs up on to his shoulders. Her knees were almost touching her nipples as Gordon pushed deep inside her. Maggie gripped the sheets and her toes curled tightly as she came yet again. Her body quivered and shook like she had electrodes connected to her. It was her largest climax of the morning and they seemed to be increasing in intensity. Maggie was warming up to her morning fucking and it was a sight to see.

Gordon leaned deeper into Maggie and pushed her legs back so that her ankles were next to her ears. She was completely doubled over allowing Gordon deep, deep access to Maggie's hot pussy. I could hear the slight squishing sounds as he plowed deeper and deeper into my wife. Maggie urged him on by pulling at his back and shoulders with her hands. Gordon quickened his pace and was soon fucking Maggie furiously. Any pretense of remaining quiet so they would not wake me was gone. They were fully into fucking the daylights out of each other. Gordon's stamina was impressive as was his fucking technique. It was easy to see why Maggie loved fucking him. He was damn good and Maggie can be a world class slut. Together they were quite the sexy couple and equally impressive fuck machines.

Maggie urged Gordon on and she kept pulling him tighter and tighter to her petite body. If I had not known better I would have thought he was hurting her but she showed no signs of slowing down................nor did he.

Finally Gordon said, "I'm going to cum big Maggie. Where do you want my cum?"

Maggie did not hesitate. "Cum inside me with that big, beautiful cock. Come on, Gordie, cum inside me now. Fuck me harder."

Gordon growled and drove as deep as he could into Maggie's innermost sex. He clinched tightly and drove once, twice, three times into her filling her with his white, hot cum. He finally stopped thrusting and remained deep inside her as she drained him completely. Maggie shuddered again in a small but intense climax. Gordon collapsed on top of her as he released her legs. Maggie dug her heels into his muscular butt trying to keep him inside her as long as possible.

Finally Gordon rolled to his right (her left) and he collapsed onto the bed with a thud. Maggie rolled into him and mashed her lovely breasts against his torso, her arm draped over his chest. They were both breathing heavily. Still I feigned sleep. They did not seem to notice or care.

I rose up in the bed acting sleepy..........as if I had just awakened. "Hey there, you two. Are you guys awake? Did I miss something? "

We all laughed heartily and they knew then that I had been watching the entire erotic scene. Maggie rolled towards me and leaned in to kiss me.

"Good morning, Darling. Gordon and I were just saying good morning to each other." She is definitely the mistress of understatement.

She rolled over closer to me and kissed me again, this time more deeply. "How would you like some high protein breakfast?" I knew what she meant. I quickly moved down and kissed her gorgeous breasts lightly. I moved slowly down her torso and smelled the pungent odor of her freshly fucked and lovely pussy.

Her pubic hair was matted and wet, likely from her own slippery excretions. I knew that Gordon had left his love juice deep inside my sweet Maggie. I love the smell and taste of a freshly fucked pussy, especially my wife's. She is always so hot and horny after a steamy session like she had just had and she knows I love to eat her to orgasm in this situation.

I nibbled at her clit lightly knowing that it would be hypersensitive. She shuddered as I kissed her clit and she wiggled beneath me with the stirrings of another climax somewhere deep inside her. After a few minutes of attention to her clitoris, I moved gently down to her honey pot eager to taste her.

I licked her lightly at first smelling the freshly fucked aroma. I extended my tongue from her clitoris to her anus in a languid lapping motion. I cupped her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her pussy closer to me. Once in the proper position I drove my tongue deep inside her and she raised her ass even higher off the bed urging me to go deeper.

I moved my hands from her ass and used my fingers to spread her engorged and puffy labia so I could dive deep into her sex. She pushed her ass up to me driving her pussy on to my mouth and nose. I was buried tongue deep inside her when I got the first taste of Gordon. I have never been a big "cream pie" fan but this offering was totally sexy and hot.

I could tell it was his cum that I tasted as it was salty and tasted different than my Maggie. Their combined offering was beyond sexy and sensual. It was intoxicating. Maggie was soon begging me, urging me to make her cum. "Come on, Jack. Fuck me with your tongue. Make me cum. I am so close. Make me cum again. Taste me. Taste Gordon. Come on. Fuck my pussy with your tongue."

I was totally into eating her lovely pussy and soon she rewarded me with a huge climax. Her body shook and shuddered in an almost violent climax. Her legs kicked violently as her toes curled in ecstasy once again. Gordon looked on admiringly, amazed at the incredible woman he had just enjoyed intimately. He was smiling from ear to ear as Maggie came down from her incredible orgasmic high.

My face was lips and chin were covered with their combined love juices and I crawled to Maggie's face and kissed her deeply. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth trying to suck all of the sexy offering deep in her throat. She loves the taste of her own pussy and when combined with Gordon's cum Maggie wanted to taste it all. We kissed for several minutes and my rock hard cock soon found its way into Maggie's sexy and freshly fucked vagina. My cock slid right in to her dripping pussy which felt not only hot but sticky and wet with Gordon's slimy offering inside her.

We continued to kiss deeply as I quickly found a fucking rhythm with my wife. She had recovered quickly from her orgasmic high and royal fucking from Gordon and was soon back into her multi-orgasmic mode.

Gordon also recovered quickly and moved over beside us. He rubbed Maggie's nipples while I continued to kiss and fuck my wife. Soon I was aware of a large cock beside my face as Gordon positioned his already erect cock beside her cheek. I broke the kiss and Maggie rolled her head to the left as Gordon pushed his cock into her waiting mouth. It was unbelievably sexy to be that close to her while she was sucking his massive cock.

I laid my head beside Maggie as I watched her sucking Gordon's cock. My jaw and mouth rested on Maggie's right cheek. She reached up and grabbed Gordon's cock and pushed it to my mouth. This was a huge surprise but Maggie insisted on pushing his cock into my mouth.

Maggie said, "Try it, Sweety. It tastes like me. Come on, try it. You might like it."

I leaned to my right and took his cock into my mouth. It felt smooth and hard and definitely tasted like Maggie. Gordon did most of the work moving his cock in and out of my mouth. Because of the position we were in I could only get about 4-5 inches of it in my mouth. Maggie reached up with her tongue and licked the base of the shaft that could not reach my mouth.

Gordon pulled out of my mouth and stuck it in Maggie's mouth. He fucked her face while I watched from inches away. Soon I could take it no longer and told Maggie I needed to cum. She urged me on by pulling me deeper with her heels, like she had done to Gordon.

I soon plunged deep into Maggie and growled like an animal. I spurted into her once, twice, three times and more. I emptied myself into her and now she had two large loads inside her. I rolled off as she continued to suck Gordon's impressive man meat. She rolled towards Gordon and he helped her to her knees. He was fully hard and moved in behind Maggie. Doggy style is her favorite position as she told me Gordon can go even deeper with her ass high in the air. He spread her legs a bit and moved his cock to her dripping sex. He drove all 9.5 inches into her in one deep stroke.

Gordon was impressive in his recovery. He was long and hard and fucked Maggie furiously. She lowered her head into the pillow which raised her ass even higher into the air and giving Gordon access to the depths of her sex. Maggie came over and over while making mewling sounds like I have never heard before.

After a furious few minutes of pounding Maggie, Gordon abruptly stopped. He left his cock buried deep inside Maggie while stroking her ass. He reached under her and tickled her clit while remaining buried inside Maggie.

Gordon slowly pulled out of Maggie's pussy. His cock was dripping with her juices and he positioned the large head at her anus. Maggie loves anal sex with Gordon. In fact, she told me that they have anal sex every time they get together. She loves his big cock in her ass and tells me her climaxes are even more intense while having anal sex.

Gordon was masterful as he rubbed her ass with one hand while spreading her cheeks with the other. His cock was so wet with Maggie's secretions the head easily slipped into her anal cavity. He pushed about 4 inches into her as Maggie moaned loudly into the pillow she was clutching. Gordon was using his prick in the most masterful way as he moved slowly back out and then in a bit deeper. Over and over he moved until he was buried balls deep inside Maggie's sweet little ass.

Maggie moaned loudly and said, "Oh Gordon, I love your big cock in my ass. Fuck me hard with that gorgeous cock." Gordon told her he would do just that as he started his fucking motion into Maggie's ass. Over and over he moved. In and out, slowly then quickly. I could not believe she could take his entire cock all the way inside her. However, Maggie soon announced that she was going to cum and she said it was going to be huge. She begged him to keep on fucking her ass.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm going to cum so big. Fuck my ass, Gordie. Fuck me harder." He did. He fucked her fast and hard and was soon pounding her with a fury. She begged him to fuck her harder and faster. Somehow he did.

Maggie pushed back into Gordon as she begged for more cock. "Here it cums...........oh my God.............oh..............ugghh...............oh yes, Gordon. Fuck me hard. Give me that big cock. More..............." She screamed like a jungle animal and she came long and loud. Gordon slowed down allowing Maggie to recover. She seemed to collapse on the bed. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes.

Gordon remained buried deep in her ass, not moving. Soon Maggie began pushing back against Gordon indicating that she was ready to continue. Gordon resumed his in and out motion, slowly at first. As he picked up the pace, so did Maggie. Soon they were fucking in a rhythmic and erotic fashion. It was not as furious as before as they settled in to a comfortable and moderate pace of steady moaning and groaning.

Gordon started moving faster and Maggie matched his pace. She pushed back and after the long, slow fucking, they were now moving towards another climax. Maggie pushed and moaned and told Gordon she wanted them to cum together.

Gordon urged Maggie on and told her he was close. They talked to each other in a sexy and intimate way............forged with many hours of intimacy with each other. Maggie told Gordon she was close and he told her to cum now.

Maggie screamed again. "I'm cumming, Gordie. Cum with me now. Cum on lover. Cum with me."

Gordon soon announced that he was cumming and I watched his ass clinch over and over as he spilled his seed into my sweet Maggie once again........this time deep in her bowels. They moved together until they were both satiated. Maggie collapsed face down and finally she lowered her ass.

Gordon slowly pulled his dripping cock out of Maggie and rolled to his right where he assumed a position next to Maggie who was panting heavily. They lay motionless for several minutes as I moved back to the bed with another raging hardon.

Gordon and Maggie were at least temporarily fucked out. Their 3 hour fuck session from the night before coupled with a short night of sleep and followed by the strenuous activities of this morning had taken its toll on the two incredibly sexy lovers. I was tired too but my activity level was mild compared to the very physical performances of the two tired lovers.

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers
12