Our First Playmate

Story Info
My wife and I seduce the neighbor.
1.3k words
3.41
50.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, is your wife going to be here tonight?" I ask our neighbor mike saying no he is curious as to why I asked.

"Well Ronda and I were hoping you could come over Ronda just got a few new outfits, and she wanted to show them off." I explain.

That the two of us have been talking about him and think we should all get to know each other better. intrigued by my reasons Mike tells me he will be over as soon as he showers. Walking back in my front door I tell Ronda that he is going to shower then come over.

Suggesting that she get in the shower and come out with just a towel on, say hello and ask him what he wanted her to put on. Agreeing with me my wife strips down and saunters into the bathroom. After a few minutes I hear her get in the shower and call out for me to let her know when he arrives.

Hearing his knock on the door I tap on the bathroom door telling her he had arrived, then go to the door and greet our friend.

"So Ronda told me you wanted to get with her, and after discussing it at length we decided to see if you would be open to making her dream of having two men make love to her." I admitted.

"Are you sure? I'm not going to break up your relationship." Mike asks as he follows me to the living room. Assuring him that she and I have been discussing this for a long time and have decided to try this with someone, and were hoping it would be him.

"Let's see what you are working with." I say showing him my meat.

Taking off his pants he shows me his long thick cock.

"Do you like it? I'm not bisexual but I will let you try to change my mind." He says.

Sitting there on the couch his long thick cock in his hand pointing the head at me. Smiling at me he says that I can touch it. He lays back as I grab his growing rod and start to stroke it. Getting the night started I slide my mouth down onto the huge black cock tasting the chocolate colored meat with anticipation.

"Your going to love this!" I boast sinking my lips down on his rod I feel his thick cock push against the back of my throat. He moans in pleasure as I force it past the tonsils sinking my lips down all the way nestling my nose in his groomed pubes.

"Holy shit... No one has ever swallowed that much of my cock." Mike exclaimed.

Grabbing my hair he slowly humps my face. Hearing the water stop I pause. Stepping out Ronda looks at us and says she is glad he came. I tell her Mike and I are going to have our way with her. Then I pull her onto his lap and take her towel exposing her to our neighbor.

Leaning down he starts to kiss her tits. As I stand and stick my cock in her face. Opening her mouth Ronda takes my swollen cock in her mouth. Spreading her legs Mike starts to caress her dripping pussy. Moving my wife to the bed Mike sinks his face into her crotch licking her moist hole hungrily.

Wrapping my fingers around his manhood I lean over and slip it into my mouth sucking his thick black rod. In no time my wife is moaning in delight.

"Fuck me!" Ronda cries out.

Climbing between her thighs Mike started to rub his fully grown manhood across her swollen fuck slot. I kiss her lovingly and squirt a bunch of lube on his thick cock. Then guide it to the opening of her sexy little hole.

"Be gentle with me Michael I think your going to be the biggest I've ever had." My girl said to our big black playmate as he slowly pushes it in to her. I move up to her head and press the tip of my cock against her lips.

Asking if he will fuck her doggie style as we 69 so I can watch him fuck her. Telling me it was ok Mike slowly pulled back till just the head was in. flipping her over I climb under her and position my self between her legs. The sight of his long black cock as it disappeared into her was pure heaven.

"Oh baby I'm so hot! He feels so good!" My girl declared

"I'm glad you like it." Mike sighs.

My buddy's grunting and groaning increases by the thrust, in seconds his voice becomes urgent.

"I'm about to burst!! Holy fuck your hole is so tight that I can't hold it any longer!!"Mike groaned slamming his meat fully into her shuddering cunt.

My wife squealed in delight and shook with ecstasy as his thick cock pulsates with each blast of cum he pumped into her.

"Oh my god baby I'm going to cum!" Ronda coos.

With my wife straddling me and my lips on her clitoris I can see Mike's long thick cock pulsating with each blast of cum he shoots deeply Into her tight cunt.

"Damn I love the sight of his thick black cock pushing in and out of your slippery hole! I can tell your going to cum." I tell her.

Mike thrusts all the way into her, burying his long black cock as far inside her cunt as possible. She convulses and starts to cum as Mike claims she is the best fuck ever!

"You're going to love the taste of my cum.." He claims.

For minutes my wife bucks and jerks in ecstasy the orgasm gripping her body, slowly she winds down. Taking a hold of his deflating rod I twirl my tongue around the slick head, savoring the taste of her juice and his sweet gooey cum, I start to suck on his semi soft schlong, in a short time his manhood is rock hard again.

Ronda rolls off of me, as I feel his fingers timidly take a hold of my stiff rod and start to stroke me as he kisses the tip of my aching rod, parting slightly they slip down the soft shaft sending shivers up my spine.

"I'm not sure how to react, I should be freaking out from feeling your dick in my hand and letting you suck me, but I like it." Mike moans.

"Fuck me, Jonjon, I need you inside me." Ronda begs.

Lifting her legs over my shoulders I crawl in between her thighs and press the tip of my aching rod against her swollen labia. Slowly I push it into her molten gash.

"I can' believe it, she is still so tight that I need to stop every few inches." I declare as I start to pump her. My wife grunting and groaning as I fuck her savagely.

"Oh God! yes John... make me cum again! I love the way your dick feels baby." she grunts.

"Get ready Mike you've got to finish her off, I' going to cum." I tell Mike, adding my seed to his.

Pulling out I spin her around and position her over his hard cock, guiding his meat into her leaking gash I watch her cunt stretching around him as she sinks down. Riding him with gusto my wife bounces excitedly, crying out in pleasure as she fucks his thick cock till she cums again.

The three of us spend the whole night and half of the next day making love, now my wife and I invite our friend over as often as we can. We are planning on taking a trip to Florida in January so we can get away from the Minnesota winter, as well as getting Ronda to let us fuck her on a public beach...